Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rothschild: Get Ready For One World Currency By 2018  (Read 7990 times)
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:48:05 PM

THAT issue (January 9, 1988)   Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
staywoke081

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Santa Coin

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:50:45 PM

I hate conspiracy theories like this they make me half think what they say will come true but the other smarter half of me thinks this is to suppress certain thoughts and to make the world behave in a sheep like manner. If I was a betting man which we all are here I would bet they are trying to make us fear and act accordingly. Don't fear and act irrationally that way they can't control us Smiley

fxbit

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:57:10 PM

Although I think BTC in the beginning are free from the elite control and manipulation, they are starting to get hold of BTC, some of the fork is supported by a large corporation with huge amount of money to pour in and try to collude the developer to go their way, very sad but there is chance I believe that we can get ourself very own monetary system if not from BTC

I'M GOD'S #1 SERVANT
1MGod1NYS3J8GULqdV67WCdiHVHa3Jts7N
fxbit

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:02:42 PM

There is a zero percent chance of a one world currency in 2018, I'll offer anyone odds of 100 to 1 if they want to take it. It would take much time to transition to such a thing, it takes years to dissolve previous currencies and replace them with new ones, it would be even more extreme if it was happening world wide.

SDR already in use by central bankers all over the world, its been circulating and being used by government around the world for many years, all they need is catastrophic financial disaster probably index plunging 10000 point in one days and losing stockholders hundred of trillions of dollar to scare the people into surrendering their rights and freedom for more bankers control, thats when they say lets use SDR is the answer

They can makeup any reason to move to SDR, they can simply say we need new currency to avoid terrorist getting funds for their operation

I'M GOD'S #1 SERVANT
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:27:39 PM

I hate conspiracy theories like this they make me half think what they say will come true but the other smarter half of me thinks this is to suppress certain thoughts and to make the world behave in a sheep like manner. If I was a betting man which we all are here I would bet they are trying to make us fear and act accordingly. Don't fear and act irrationally that way they can't control us Smiley
If you hate it then I'm one of those people that has interest of reading those things. Although sometimes there are some conspiracies that are making my beef shake from fear but it has to be done otherwise they already planned it. From this time, I'm now believing with the quote that money makes the world go around and Rothschild family aren't contented with their power through local banks, they want to expand it through crypto's mainly with bitcoin as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DaringScorpion

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:54:20 PM

What are your views about PXC "Phoenixcoin"?
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PXC_BTC
fxbit

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:41:21 AM

Looks like this will happen this year, recent index price rapid decline all over the world might set the beginning of the catastrophic economic downturn and then this elite will start to move in with their "solution" of one world currency SDR probably in april 2018

I'M GOD'S #1 SERVANT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: