Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:14:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Livecoin.net exchange is a SCAM  (Read 21187 times)
mys5droid

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

mine pexa @ pool.easyx.cc

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:12:14 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 07:18:45 PM by mys5droid

So far I do not see a scam in Livecoin, only a bunch of greedy bastards.

Of course I have not yet officially lost any money yet due to broken withdrawals/deposits so if it does happen my opinion would obviously change... I feel bad for those who have lost and my condolences are with you.

They have many problems that need fixing, but these individual problems do not necessarily mean they are a scam:
  • Customer should be able to specify the miner fee (Like OKEX) and there should be no other fee on top of that -OR- fees should be raised/lowered more often with the actual TX fee
  • Withdrawal minimums need to be lowered to a reasonable amount - such as $10 which is both attainable and also still performs the function of deterring spam transactions
  • Support ticket system needs ability for multiple tickets to be opened on different subjects
  • They need to give customers with lower trade volumes breaks on fees as well - currently the first tier of bonuses requires $100,000 USD which only the "ELITE" 1% have
  • They advertised a Maker/Taker fee to get people used to it, and then removed it completely and charges fees on both ends now so people don't realize they are not getting the fee anymore

A note on the withdrawal/miner fee:
There are really only two ways of adjusting the fees... Either you:

A) Every day at a certain time, you check the average fee for the asset and adjust the fee to the lower (or higher) amount - This would add considerable load to the trading system (not recommended)
or
B) Put a text box to ask the customer how much miner fee they wish to pay, with no minimum and no maximum. This would not add any load on the server. Take OKEX exchange as example:

With OKEX I am allowed to make a transfer with too small a fee - I could send all the BTC I have and specify 0.00000001 as a fee - it would never get through but I paid only the fee I wanted. If the TX is cancelled out of the mempool, it should also then return to the customers balance so they can attempt again with a higher fee.

Quick note on Maker/Taker:
If you look at the following image, you end up PAYING the fee on both a BUY AND SELL even though you are the maker of the liquidity/order (not the taker)

My opinion is they did this to attract many people, and get them used to the maker/taker fee so they could just remove it silently one day and make a KILLING on the fees which is HIGHLY UNETHICAL and IMMORAL not to mention damaging to bitcoin & the exchanges appearances as a whole. This does NOT help bitcoin, it HURTS bitcoin.

Other than those few points, Livecoin is a GREAT exchange, and I hope to see the problems above resolved!

Use referral link in my signature if anyone is interested Smiley I know, its the Livecoin scam thread but I might as well try to get some Tongue

Mine pexa @ https://pool.easyx.cc/ - We make mining easy!
-a x16rv2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.easyx.cc:3032 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=PEXA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
german1080

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

I have used livecoin several times and never have problems, but I have only sent small amounts, it is not advisable to use small exchanges, binance is the most recommended and serious of all those that use
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

I have used livecoin several times and never have problems, but I have only sent small amounts, it is not advisable to use small exchanges, binance is the most recommended and serious of all those that use
I've never had problems with the stock exchange Livecoin. I've traded somewhere for 2 years, I'm sorry only for the high commissions they have.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

Before withdrawing try to learn the basics about the transaction fee in those exchanges, not only live coin some exchanges are charging even very high amount. From the beginning, I am withdrawing the bitcoin from the live coin exchange with the same fee of 0.001 Btc.
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:56:33 PM

Sir please explain whether emang true livecoin scam? or just opinion
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:54:02 AM

I've never had problems with the stock exchange Livecoin. I've traded somewhere for 2 years, I'm sorry only for the high commissions they have.

Yes, they are charging high commission but it is our interest whether to trade in livecoin exchange or not. From my experience, livecoin is one of the best exchange and paying withdrawals one time without any delays.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:48:52 AM

Indeed , just play there with caution , an exchange with bad support always accused as a scam service due how customer feel in disadvantage losing some potential profit . It makes the frustration level increased and in the end someone have to be blame , yeah a bad support causing all of this. So to make things clear , I would vouch livecoin still paying , just the way they run the business so far aren't perfectly professional , once again play with caution.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
coolio852

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

LIVECOIN is SCAM SCAM SCAM

I can not recommend LIVECOIN Exchange. LIVECOIN is highly dubious and fraud.
I have done a deposit on my generated BTC address. Meanwhile LIVECOIN  has changed the BTC address of my account. So the money is not credited to my account. Then I wrote to the support, to process the money manually to my account. That is no problem, because LIVECOIN is the owner of the old BTC address. Instead process the BTC to my account they send the BTC to an other adress. I can track that on blockchain.info.
LIVECOIN has cheated me. LIVECOIN please give me back my money. It is not yours!!!!
After I have written in this forum, my account was deleted by livecoin.  So I have send many emails to the support@livecoin.net. No response!!!

LIVECOIN is not serious. LIVECOIN is fraud. Please stay away from this exchange.

I first stop warning, when I get back my money.

John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

I have done a deposit on my generated BTC address. Meanwhile LIVECOIN  has changed the BTC address of my account. So the money is not credited to my account. Then I wrote to the support, to process the money manually to my account. That is no problem, because LIVECOIN is the owner of the old BTC address. Instead process the BTC to my account they send the BTC to an other adress. I can track that on blockchain.info.
LIVECOIN has cheated me. LIVECOIN please give me back my money. It is not yours!!!!
After I have written in this forum, my account was deleted by livecoin.  So I have send many emails to the support@livecoin.net. No response!!!

LIVECOIN is not serious. LIVECOIN is fraud. Please stay away from this exchange.

this is your mistake not theirs one should always check deposit address of exchange beforehand it can change
livecoin is not scam, it is a very good exchange and i am also using it since 2 years and their official thread also doen't have any negative reviews
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:13:57 PM

Spreading negative feedback about the exchange it is not good, because there are many people who have given positive feedback about their experiences. Even i am new to this Bitcointalk but before bitcointalk, i am a trader in Livecoin and never faced any problem with the stock exchange.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:59:56 PM

I think it's fine with livecoin, I often draw or deposit in livecoin. but until now nothing ever happened. maybe you just mistaken, can sajah you just wrong, or exposed to link fishing. who knows. what is the proof that livecoin throws your money away ?
coolio852

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:40:58 AM

this is your mistake not theirs one should always check deposit address of exchange beforehand it can change
livecoin is not scam, it is a very good exchange and i am also using it since 2 years and their official thread also doen't have any negative reviews

No LIVECOIN is SCAM.
It is easy to process the money to my account. But they dont do it.
I am watching the old deposit address (owned by LIVECOIN). They send the money to an other address.
What is LIVECOIN doining with my money?HuhHuh?

LIVECOIN is SCAM. They own my money!!

LIVECOIN is not a reputable company!
TheFuzzStone
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1442

thefuzzstone.github.io

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

No LIVECOIN is SCAM.

It's funny, you fucked up and now whole exchange is a scam.

I have Livecoin-account more than two years, and no problems at all.

coolio852

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:19:59 PM

No LIVECOIN is SCAM.

LIVECOIN is SCAM.
They own my money and they have access to the BTC address. But they dont proccess the money to my account.
They deleted my account!!!!!!

This is not a reputable company.

What does LC do with my money?Huh
ZeroFossilFuel

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:55:31 PM

No LIVECOIN is SCAM.

Proof positive. Can't fix stupid.
coolio852

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

I send the money to the BTC address, which is owned by LIVECOIN.
LIVECOIN is able to process the money to my account. But they don't do this. They prefer to keep the money themselves.
A reputable exchange does not act like that.
I was cheated by LIVECOIN. LIVECOIN is SCAM. AVOID LIVECOIN.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
designcoinz

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:06:28 AM

LIVECOIN is able to process the money to my account. But they don't do this. They prefer to keep the money themselves.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

and you wrote in support? what they're saying? I have never experienced problems with a bath exchange. I do not often use it, but it was always good. After your message, now I pricked up my ears. Tell me, was the problem solved?
coolio852

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

and you wrote in support? what they're saying? I have never experienced problems with a bath exchange. I do not often use it, but it was always good. After your message, now I pricked up my ears. Tell me, was the problem solved?

yes,
I contacted the support to process the money to my account.
They answerd, that they have warned me in the notification tab, that they changed the BTC address. So they dont want to process the money to my account.
After many many mails with no success, I decieded to write here in the forum.
The next day my account was deleted and I was not able to login.
So I wrote many mails to "support@livecoin.net". No answer!!

I am watching the BTC address, where I have send the money. After some time, LIVECOIN transfered the money to an other BTC address (from 1P..kx to 1G ..7q).

I was cheated. LIVECOIN: I want to get back my money.

LIVECOIN is SCAM
lapa_nni

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

It's been over 24 hours and my deposit to Livecoin (of 200 PLBT) still has not been made. I have confirmed it with ethscan.io and it was definitely sent to the right address. The price was +79% at the time I made the trade and now it is in the negatives and I still have not received the deposit.  

I only did this trade for quick arbitrage and that opportunity is over and I'm out $700 dollars.

10 hours ago this was their response:
"All deposits will be credit soon. Wallet is not fully synchronized"

Yet, the PLBT wallet has a green check mark next to it so it should be completely fine.

Screw you Livecoin. Do NOT do business with this scam exchange unless you want your money to be stolen.

1. Livecoin is a thief and scammers who steal money from their customers.

2. The Livecoin exchange spit on their customers and does not consider it necessary to explain their actions that cause material damage to their customers.

3. If your funds are in danger (for whatever reason) on the Livecoin exchange, they will always choose the option to throw the client and take no action to help him regain control over his funds.

So as a consequence, I DO NOT RECOMMEND you to use this exchange, and if you have funds there, then better bring them to some more reliable exchange while you have such an opportunity.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:04:34 PM

No LIVECOIN is SCAM.

Yes, even I am working more than 2 years in livecoin exchange and I never face any problem through this exchange because they are very prompt in giving good support to the customers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: