Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:17:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Livecoin.net exchange is a SCAM  (Read 21184 times)
CryptoPro3 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:37:20 PM

It's been over 24 hours and my deposit to Livecoin (of 200 PLBT) still has not been made. I have confirmed it with ethscan.io and it was definitely sent to the right address. The price was +79% at the time I made the trade and now it is in the negatives and I still have not received the deposit.  

I only did this trade for quick arbitrage and that opportunity is over and I'm out $700 dollars.

10 hours ago this was their response:
"All deposits will be credit soon. Wallet is not fully synchronized"

Yet, the PLBT wallet has a green check mark next to it so it should be completely fine.

Screw you Livecoin. Do NOT do business with this scam exchange unless you want your money to be stolen.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoPro3 (OP)

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:48:52 PM

They also don't even allow you to view incoming/outgoing deposits/withdrawals.

I better get my money back. and after I do I will close my account.

I think they saw the big arbitrage opportunity (price swaping) from Yobit to Livecoin for Polybius last night, and they screwed with it so that incoming deposits couldn't be made until the price went way down and I'm stuck with the tokens at a loss.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
CryptoPro3 (OP)

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:41:50 AM

UPDATE on the scam exchange Livecoin

This is great!

After 24 hours my PLBT came through. Guess what! It deposited to my account literally the exact same time that my sell order would not have been profitable anymore. Literally after it went down 50%+ THEN I get my funds.

So I sell anyways to get my money and get off this exchange. Not only have I taken a loss due to their incompetence, but it is saying my order has been 100% executed yet I have NOT received 100% of the BTC from my sell.

WOW.

Livecoin you are cowards. You should be ashamed. Lets see is the LiveCoin member here has the balls to make an appearance here. Coward.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
LiveCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 09:05:33 AM

Your deposit has been processed. We don't see any scam in this sutuation, since any of our node can be delayed by a dosens of reasons (by network issues, by node issues, servers issues etc) and this happens quite regulary on the most of an altcoins exchanges. We do our best to prevent and fix such problems. We of course sorry that you have had bad experience with our Exchange, but your accusation in scam is quite dishonest, since you signed an user agreement where you could read all the possible risks.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:17:02 PM

It's been over 24 hours and my deposit to Livecoin (of 200 PLBT) still has not been made. I have confirmed it with ethscan.io and it was definitely sent to the right address. The price was +79% at the time I made the trade and now it is in the negatives and I still have not received the deposit.  

I only did this trade for quick arbitrage and that opportunity is over and I'm out $700 dollars.

Yet, the PLBT wallet has a green check mark next to it so it should be completely fine.

Screw you Livecoin. Do NOT do business with this scam exchange unless you want your money to be stolen.
People like to trade at Livecoin though they may have a high trading volume within that website I wouldn’t go over there to trade unless it was a last resort. From what I know, people like to trade in that website because the Altcoin that they have is only listed in that one exchange, I think it’s rigged. Livecoin doesn’t allow people to view what coin they have and the details of what is on that exchange unless they are only signed in. I would stay away from it.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
roflmao129

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:16:25 PM

This news does not surprise me at all. Most of trading platforms always have some problems with users and sometimes, they do steal people's money by some tricks. Therefore, do not trust any trading website because you can lose your money

barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:52:33 PM

i do not  thik Livecoin.net is a scam site  Maybe it's just a simple problem. i trade in Livecoin                          without problem ,                                                                         
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:45:24 AM

A few days ago I deposit in livecoin, coin directly credited in just a few minutes and I immediately trade there. The next day I did withdraw my btc. All safe and no problem. I do not know why this can happen to you.
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:29:12 PM

livecoin good exchanger and trusted
iam never problem use livecoin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:37:37 PM

livecoin good exchanger and trusted
iam never problem use livecoin
Livecoin exchange is most definitely not to be trusted. Any online exchange should be used with caution because the money that is placed within those websites could disappear within a second if the website owner decides on running away with the money.

Look at what happened to Btc-e, the people that invested in Fiat and other forms of money can’t really do anything because one of the owners did something bad and the people on there invested more than a thousand dollars within that website.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:46:01 AM

Livecoin is not worthy to trust for huge balance and I would trust them for certain instance since their are bittrex,poloniex and other big names can deliver good here so why entrusting this kind of site?

We shouldn't do some experimental acts to our money so that loss will not be encountered to us.

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:31:00 AM

I myself am not really a fan of this exchange site, I only placed here a small amount of my coins I got from a bounty. And would prefer Bittrex as an exchange sites. Send tickets to their team so they will be aware and would help you out too. Good luck to you and your coins I hope you get them asap.
Holden308

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:54:05 AM

I have had a BTC withdraw in the process for 15 hours and it still has not shown up. The funds are still in my account but I cant use them as it says I have a zero balance.
The withdraw has not shown up on the block chain.

Anybody else done any withdrawals in the last day that have gone through?

Thanks
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:02:37 AM

I have had a BTC withdraw in the process for 15 hours and it still has not shown up. The funds are still in my account but I cant use them as it says I have a zero balance.
The withdraw has not shown up on the block chain.

Anybody else done any withdrawals in the last day that have gone through?

Thanks

Is this true? Around how much do you have there? I'm beginning to get worried myself, I just deposited a fair amount of btc in this exchange site because I was suppose to buy a coin here but now I'm afraid I might not be able to withdraw my coins from livecoin. This is getting frustrating.
Holden308

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:50:27 AM

Yes 100% true.
I will say that the transaction has finally gone through 22 hours later but it did get processed.
It was enough of a scare that I have now taken all my coins off the exchange. I don't mind if there was a issue that was getting sorted, but the lack of information/contact was enough to make me move.

I will say again the withdraw DID go through just took a lot longer than what I was comfortable with
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:00:07 PM

Yes 100% true.
I will say that the transaction has finally gone through 22 hours later but it did get processed.
It was enough of a scare that I have now taken all my coins off the exchange. I don't mind if there was a issue that was getting sorted, but the lack of information/contact was enough to make me move.

I will say again the withdraw DID go through just took a lot longer than what I was comfortable with
Well do on the things what pleases you since we do have our own freedom on choosing exchanges on which would really suit our needs and our expectations. Seeing on the situation of op seems like the transaction did really have too much delay which causes for him to lose money which is really sad but its not totally scam since the deposit goes through but with this kind of flaw we would really be worried about on this one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitcointampa

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:42:29 AM

I just got scammed out of  2.00138600 ETH sent 6 emails so far no responcse verified on Etherscan not sure what OUT means can anyone help with that Thanks Jeff
adrov

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:43:04 PM

Looks like no problems for last month, is it safe to deposit 2-3 ETH to buy a specific alt coint that's not available anywhere else???

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:05:35 AM

i had also a problem with livecoin.net , before i recieved a voucher code and the only way to exchange it is only from livecoin so i exchange it to btc then i trade my btc to bch after that i dont recieve my bch. i already contacted their suport but i dont get a reply wtf. i must withdraw my btc already but their withdrawal fee is friggin expensive its 0.002 wtf.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:18:05 PM

Livecoin very slow in serving his customer complaints. I also once experienced a disappointing thing from livecoin. Since then i no longer use it and switch to using another exchange that has been popular till today.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: