Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Livecoin.net exchange is a SCAM  (Read 21187 times)
CryptoPro3 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:37:20 PM

It's been over 24 hours and my deposit to Livecoin (of 200 PLBT) still has not been made. I have confirmed it with ethscan.io and it was definitely sent to the right address. The price was +79% at the time I made the trade and now it is in the negatives and I still have not received the deposit.  

I only did this trade for quick arbitrage and that opportunity is over and I'm out $700 dollars.

10 hours ago this was their response:
"All deposits will be credit soon. Wallet is not fully synchronized"

Yet, the PLBT wallet has a green check mark next to it so it should be completely fine.

Screw you Livecoin. Do NOT do business with this scam exchange unless you want your money to be stolen.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoPro3 (OP)

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:48:52 PM

They also don't even allow you to view incoming/outgoing deposits/withdrawals.

I better get my money back. and after I do I will close my account.

I think they saw the big arbitrage opportunity (price swaping) from Yobit to Livecoin for Polybius last night, and they screwed with it so that incoming deposits couldn't be made until the price went way down and I'm stuck with the tokens at a loss.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
CryptoPro3 (OP)

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:41:50 AM

UPDATE on the scam exchange Livecoin

This is great!

After 24 hours my PLBT came through. Guess what! It deposited to my account literally the exact same time that my sell order would not have been profitable anymore. Literally after it went down 50%+ THEN I get my funds.

So I sell anyways to get my money and get off this exchange. Not only have I taken a loss due to their incompetence, but it is saying my order has been 100% executed yet I have NOT received 100% of the BTC from my sell.

WOW.

Livecoin you are cowards. You should be ashamed. Lets see is the LiveCoin member here has the balls to make an appearance here. Coward.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
LiveCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 09:05:33 AM

Your deposit has been processed. We don't see any scam in this sutuation, since any of our node can be delayed by a dosens of reasons (by network issues, by node issues, servers issues etc) and this happens quite regulary on the most of an altcoins exchanges. We do our best to prevent and fix such problems. We of course sorry that you have had bad experience with our Exchange, but your accusation in scam is quite dishonest, since you signed an user agreement where you could read all the possible risks.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:17:02 PM

It's been over 24 hours and my deposit to Livecoin (of 200 PLBT) still has not been made. I have confirmed it with ethscan.io and it was definitely sent to the right address. The price was +79% at the time I made the trade and now it is in the negatives and I still have not received the deposit.  

I only did this trade for quick arbitrage and that opportunity is over and I'm out $700 dollars.

Yet, the PLBT wallet has a green check mark next to it so it should be completely fine.

Screw you Livecoin. Do NOT do business with this scam exchange unless you want your money to be stolen.
People like to trade at Livecoin though they may have a high trading volume within that website I wouldn’t go over there to trade unless it was a last resort. From what I know, people like to trade in that website because the Altcoin that they have is only listed in that one exchange, I think it’s rigged. Livecoin doesn’t allow people to view what coin they have and the details of what is on that exchange unless they are only signed in. I would stay away from it.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
roflmao129

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:16:25 PM

This news does not surprise me at all. Most of trading platforms always have some problems with users and sometimes, they do steal people's money by some tricks. Therefore, do not trust any trading website because you can lose your money

barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:52:33 PM

i do not  thik Livecoin.net is a scam site  Maybe it's just a simple problem. i trade in Livecoin                          without problem ,                                                                         
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:45:24 AM

A few days ago I deposit in livecoin, coin directly credited in just a few minutes and I immediately trade there. The next day I did withdraw my btc. All safe and no problem. I do not know why this can happen to you.
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:29:12 PM

livecoin good exchanger and trusted
iam never problem use livecoin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:37:37 PM

livecoin good exchanger and trusted
iam never problem use livecoin
Livecoin exchange is most definitely not to be trusted. Any online exchange should be used with caution because the money that is placed within those websites could disappear within a second if the website owner decides on running away with the money.

Look at what happened to Btc-e, the people that invested in Fiat and other forms of money can’t really do anything because one of the owners did something bad and the people on there invested more than a thousand dollars within that website.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:46:01 AM

Livecoin is not worthy to trust for huge balance and I would trust them for certain instance since their are bittrex,poloniex and other big names can deliver good here so why entrusting this kind of site?

We shouldn't do some experimental acts to our money so that loss will not be encountered to us.

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:31:00 AM

I myself am not really a fan of this exchange site, I only placed here a small amount of my coins I got from a bounty. And would prefer Bittrex as an exchange sites. Send tickets to their team so they will be aware and would help you out too. Good luck to you and your coins I hope you get them asap.
Holden308

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:54:05 AM

I have had a BTC withdraw in the process for 15 hours and it still has not shown up. The funds are still in my account but I cant use them as it says I have a zero balance.
The withdraw has not shown up on the block chain.

Anybody else done any withdrawals in the last day that have gone through?

Thanks
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:02:37 AM

I have had a BTC withdraw in the process for 15 hours and it still has not shown up. The funds are still in my account but I cant use them as it says I have a zero balance.
The withdraw has not shown up on the block chain.

Anybody else done any withdrawals in the last day that have gone through?

Thanks

Is this true? Around how much do you have there? I'm beginning to get worried myself, I just deposited a fair amount of btc in this exchange site because I was suppose to buy a coin here but now I'm afraid I might not be able to withdraw my coins from livecoin. This is getting frustrating.
Holden308

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:50:27 AM

Yes 100% true.
I will say that the transaction has finally gone through 22 hours later but it did get processed.
It was enough of a scare that I have now taken all my coins off the exchange. I don't mind if there was a issue that was getting sorted, but the lack of information/contact was enough to make me move.

I will say again the withdraw DID go through just took a lot longer than what I was comfortable with
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:00:07 PM

Yes 100% true.
I will say that the transaction has finally gone through 22 hours later but it did get processed.
It was enough of a scare that I have now taken all my coins off the exchange. I don't mind if there was a issue that was getting sorted, but the lack of information/contact was enough to make me move.

I will say again the withdraw DID go through just took a lot longer than what I was comfortable with
Well do on the things what pleases you since we do have our own freedom on choosing exchanges on which would really suit our needs and our expectations. Seeing on the situation of op seems like the transaction did really have too much delay which causes for him to lose money which is really sad but its not totally scam since the deposit goes through but with this kind of flaw we would really be worried about on this one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitcointampa

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:42:29 AM

I just got scammed out of  2.00138600 ETH sent 6 emails so far no responcse verified on Etherscan not sure what OUT means can anyone help with that Thanks Jeff
adrov

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:43:04 PM

Looks like no problems for last month, is it safe to deposit 2-3 ETH to buy a specific alt coint that's not available anywhere else???

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:05:35 AM

i had also a problem with livecoin.net , before i recieved a voucher code and the only way to exchange it is only from livecoin so i exchange it to btc then i trade my btc to bch after that i dont recieve my bch. i already contacted their suport but i dont get a reply wtf. i must withdraw my btc already but their withdrawal fee is friggin expensive its 0.002 wtf.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:18:05 PM

Livecoin very slow in serving his customer complaints. I also once experienced a disappointing thing from livecoin. Since then i no longer use it and switch to using another exchange that has been popular till today.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:07:40 PM

It is a big difference between Livecoin would be scam or only slow. The transfer time lays on the cryptocurrency, that is being transfer, mostly not the exchanger. My experiences are good on livecoin, only would wish a more mobile friendly interface.
tanghere02

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:43:29 AM

It is a big difference between Livecoin would be scam or only slow. The transfer time lays on the cryptocurrency, that is being transfer, mostly not the exchanger. My experiences are good on livecoin, only would wish a more mobile friendly interface.

Same here, I didn't have that much problems with my livecoin account too though yes it is kind of slow but I was already expecting that too. Hopefully they are able to update that as well and yes a much user-friendly mobile interface would be great too.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
beni1107

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:45:14 PM

Hello
Today i bought ether on Bitstamp and send it to livecoin...its been around 8 hours and i didnt recive anything. Ethers were send to my Live coin ethereum wallet but than they were fowarded to another wallet, i belive theirs. Support doenst answer my tickets. What can i do, this is obvisuly some sort of scam.

Here are the proofs :

Bitstamp -> Livecoin

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb0e210f44671c25d9e094827d716faf737d894d7eed39c902a667841bbd15d52

Here is my Livecoin ethereum wallet address :  https://imgur.com/a/b9WoJ

And here is some transaction from my Livecoin wallet to another wallet :

https://etherscan.io/address/0xae8c0300067c542ef4c0bfce1429a91aeca452c8

Here is the log of transaction : https://imgur.com/a/t1dc3

If you check recivers wallet you can see that its their wallet.
Iv send a PM to HeroCoin who works for them and iv oppened 3 tickets .
What else  can i do ?
beni1107

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:33:47 AM

UPDATE:
They fixed and credited my account - 10% fee, because they had to do manualy. Thank you !
Juudai

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:37:26 PM

I'm on the same boat here, just deposited 1350 ENT and after 67 confirmations my account still hasn't been credited...
blueballscoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:26:39 AM

They're not a scam, at least I don't think so...

BUT they are for some reason WAAAAYYYY fucking slower than other exchanges at transferring coin. I transferred 4 orders of the same coin. 1 order to livecoin, then the next to another exchange. Then 1 more to livecoin then another the same other exchange. All from 1 single exchange.

The first two (livecoin + X) happened in that order, and about 15-20 minuts or so later the second group, same order (livecoin + x ) was done.

BOTH of exchange X orders arrived, were traded, before livecoin orders were finished pending. I'm not sure why they're so shit, or if it's a scam, but tbh I think they're just really shit at trading inwards.

BariaczRoni

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:18:29 PM

I dont think livecoin is scam. They just have problem with sync wallet for some time Cheesy
moondust

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 07:26:44 PM

for sure no SCAM

just send 200 MNX there, sold and withdraw 0.12545 BTC to Bittrex.... all in all..... 2 Hours from deposit MNX and transfer BTC !

mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:53:11 AM

Every one should update their problem once it is not solved for more than 48hrs because for some transaction they are doing manually. Please wait because I didn't face any problems with the live coin exchange.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:13:18 PM

Every one should update their problem once it is not solved for more than 48hrs because for some transaction they are doing manually. Please wait because I didn't face any problems with the live coin exchange.

My issue wasn't with a coin.  Unfortunately my issue is that they refuse to unlock access to my account.

What was the reason of locking your account? There should a valid reason for them to lock their user's account, otherwise it is a suspicious activity and should be avoided in any cases. Lucky me, I have never faced any issues at livecoin as I only use it not as my main exchange. I do even like this site because its simplicity and smooth access.

KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:13:54 PM

I think livecoin.com is a slow site, it takes time for you to receive and withdraw your coins but it does process though. It just takes a couple more hours for it to process so if you don't have that much patience then I guess you have to use another site instead, anyways there are a lot of exchange sites that are much faster than livecoin.
capcuss

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:29:30 AM

if they are not a scam, why not showing the office address and phone number in the tab about us. Maybe they are afraid of being investigated by the government, or can run the customer's money at any time.
bkviet

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:32:33 AM

My order executed but nothing in my balance. I did raise a ticket for help but no response so far. Anyone has been suffered this case? Did Livecoin supporter take a look quickly? Thanks.
Hibe

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:16:22 PM

Have been waiting for my verification 10 days now. Cannot withdraw my funds via bank transfer now. Did send a ticket asking about it but they said they're busy just wait.
In other sites documents etc. Will be checked in hours, sometimes couple of days.
10 days is too much and if it eventually goes thru and by some miracle i get my money i will stop using such slow exchange.

Tolullopsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:11:46 PM

My order executed but nothing in my balance. I did raise a ticket for help but no response so far. Anyone has been suffered this case? Did Livecoin supporter take a look quickly? Thanks.

I have similar problem with my grx tokens i sold, my username is :tolullopsy, livecoin please look into it

Am a first time user and i am really disappointed
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:31:52 AM

Well, all exchange platform are facing this kind of a problem, which means there is no perpect platform that we can trade in. And this will depend on your belief in the exchange site anyway. I've used Livecoin once but I don't see any issues when the time I'm making transaction with it.
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:05:06 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 09:01:40 AM by Iamdeadlyz

Holi sit, I am currently experiencing the problem right now.

Sent PLBT token and yet my wallet is still 0  Lips sealed

Also this is not an incorrect transaction since I sent it properly

UPDATE: It took them hours just to get it updated  Lips sealed
G-Mine

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:42:07 PM

I don't see any scam here... just did a transaction on livecoin. It took a while, but everything was finished in ~2h (deposit / sell / buy / withdraw)... so yeah, it's a bit slow, but not a scam so far!  Wink
PaulG

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:44:19 AM

this is a scam they closed my acount whit founds in it as many others they are hand in hand whit the otn/iq scam
angel2052

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:24:14 PM

Your deposit has been processed. We don't see any scam in this sutuation, since any of our node can be delayed by a dosens of reasons (by network issues, by node issues, servers issues etc) and this happens quite regulary on the most of an altcoins exchanges. We do our best to prevent and fix such problems. We of course sorry that you have had bad experience with our Exchange, but your accusation in scam is quite dishonest, since you signed an user agreement where you could read all the possible risks.

PLease help me , i wait 2 hour and dont see my nxt, have more than 80 confirmations: Timestamp   28-Dec-2017 12:42:07
Height   1636789 / 84 confirmation(s)
Block ID   9469346069060717311
Amt + Fee   1'917 + 1 NXT
Sender   NXT-YK8V-BLY4-VELY-56AK7
Recipient    NXT-3XWF-3CKD-JUEJ-G7E4V
Deadline   7
Sender pubkey   b3ff2961faf903f846cddea5b8429a685e10ce207a28c832a0317fd528ed023f
EC Block   10503650999323424018
Signature   382986f76bdddbcdcdbdc8b664c029d2a03b0cb53f04a29c20d8be4fad924a0359d8b94f026034e 953f4473c26a96cba66189e80f199951c34387b232c99f30a
Signature hash   0a054a335d4681b263422cd3683b42504023e64763ad169647ddfe77b629ebd0
Full hash   092d2129abb8ccf724b2598b00279d3c041c7fb85695dbdbd34ff94e87697ea8
Type   Payment
Versions   OrdinaryPayment: 0
angel2052

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:39:19 PM

help me man,i trust in livecoin , but now i don no what think: more than 103 confirmations and dont see any nxt:

Timestamp   28-Dec-2017 12:42:07
Height   1636789 / 105 confirmation(s)
Block ID   9469346069060717311
Amt + Fee   1'917 + 1 NXT
Sender   NXT-YK8V-BLY4-VELY-56AK7
Recipient    NXT-3XWF-3CKD-JUEJ-G7E4V
Deadline   7
Sender pubkey   b3ff2961faf903f846cddea5b8429a685e10ce207a28c832a0317fd528ed023f
EC Block   10503650999323424018
Signature   382986f76bdddbcdcdbdc8b664c029d2a03b0cb53f04a29c20d8be4fad924a0359d8b94f026034e 953f4473c26a96cba66189e80f199951c34387b232c99f30a
Signature hash   0a054a335d4681b263422cd3683b42504023e64763ad169647ddfe77b629ebd0
Full hash   092d2129abb8ccf724b2598b00279d3c041c7fb85695dbdbd34ff94e87697ea8
Type   Payment
Versions   OrdinaryPayment: 0
angel2052

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:54:46 PM

HELP ME, IM CRY NOW, where are my NXT , is site is scam or not?? ,please guys help me.. i need to go the facilities livecoin to received my nxt??

Timestamp28-Dec-2017 12:42:07
Height1636789 / 105 confirmation(s)
Block ID9469346069060717311
Amt + Fee1'917 + 1 NXT
SenderNXT-YK8V-BLY4-VELY-56AK7
Recipient NXT-3XWF-3CKD-JUEJ-G7E4V

105 confirmations,and wallet say 20 confirm to deposit.. and stay allways in GREEN ..
newmitnick

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:52:09 PM

me too I have a problem deposit nxt in livecoin balance can you please fix this issue it's more then 4 hours without any solution

Transaction: 17537353248452226895
Timestamp   28-Dec-2017 18:12:26
Height   1636760 / 215 confirmation(s)
Block ID   16575119447999258824
Amt + Fee   1'862 + 2 NXT
Sender   NXT-97H4-KRWL-A53G-7GVRG
Recipient    NXT-G7WA-STC2-44FL-8LUGL
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:39:04 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 01:49:49 AM by pinoyden

no one can help you , even their costumer support wont help you either because they wont respond to any message. ive been scammed once on livecoin.net because i exchange some vouchers for bitcoin but i didnt recieve my coins after i do the transactions. its been almost 1 month but im still clueless on where does my bitcoin go? i dont also get a reply from their costumer support and their other contact email.
angel2052

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:44:36 AM

I don't see any scam here... just did a transaction on livecoin. It took a while, but everything was finished in ~2h (deposit / sell / buy / withdraw)... so yeah, it's a bit slow, but not a scam so far!  Wink

you think, i wait 1 day pal..and dont receveid my coins ...  send 1917 nxt https://nxtportal.org/accounts/17116358139523954573 , 500 confirmations and dont see nothing in my account , i send a lot message, twitts,ticket support, email support , but nothing they dont respond. even a guy with account livecoin team member in bitcointalk, i dont not  if livecoin is scam,  i want to think if not scam.... i need  my coins , what a day have..
twocoin

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:52:03 AM

shows up now as NXT: Wallet offline temporarily . Having same problems. They are just opening now so maybe they will address the issue in their time today.
primalredemption

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:15:24 AM

This is absolutely, 100% a scam site. We've all been fucked, guys.

Here's proof:

I made deposits from TWO different addresses:

https://image.prntscr.com/image/A7ZYTRCJReOUpx3p3QjkRA.png

And the wallet address shows that the balance is indeed the sum of both deposits.

And what happens immediately after? They shut their wallet down:

https://image.prntscr.com/image/xpRKosnNQdem029T01r46Q.png

Face it guys, we've been fucked. We got lured in on the premise of a solid arbitration deal exactly like OP, and got swindled out of our hard earned money. I guarantee these Russian scammers are using our coins to sell for profit then will buy back the coins when price lowers and then release the coins to the wallets.

Fuck these criminals.

twocoin

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:19:55 AM

Created 29.12.2017 08:53
We stopped processing bank transfers. All requests for withdrawal and deposit, sent prior to this announcement, will be handled in regular mode.
angel2052

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:33:59 PM

Here's proof:

https://image.prntscr.com/image/A7ZYTRCJReOUpx3p3QjkRA.png

And the wallet address shows that the balance is indeed the sum of both deposits.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/xpRKosnNQdem029T01r46Q.png

Face it guys, we've been fucked. We got lured in on the premise of a solid arbitration deal exactly like OP, and got swindled out of our hard earned money. I guarantee these Russian scammers are using our coins to sell for profit then will buy back the coins when price lowers and then release the coins to the wallets.

Fuck these criminals.

agreed with you is SCAM.. today they  transfer my doge finally , livecoin is scam and slow .. even a turtle is more fast than this shit scam ,never use livecoin and for me it's a scam, it's very slow with deposits and withdrawals,it's a horrible exchange, I never use it again, I'm going to tell everyone not to use this shit, better use @BittrexExchange ,even @hitbtc is better than this shit

AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:18:19 PM

Here's proof:

Fuck these criminals.

I see some people said that livecoin.net is scam site but i have sold three time ethereum in this site for bitcoin. Nothing happened to me and no scam attempt is there.
From there i have transacted bitcoins to localbitcoins wallet and it transferred soon.
You may scammed by any trader there i think so report about them to support team.
snausages

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:46:04 AM

Hello all, my first post here under worrying circumstances:

Two days ago I deposited what is roughly worth $15k of a token into Livecoin (whilst it's a long time high, no less). After 120,000 block confirmations, it still hasn't arrived. Support hasn't responded to my ticket and I am very nervous indeed. I have deposited a smaller amount of this token before, sold it and withdrew no problems. I have quadruple checked everything and I made no mistake. Is there anything I can do? Likely not, but I am terribly concerned.

Cheers, snausages
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:43:52 PM

This is very bad and I  think something went wrong somewhere as I have trade on this site before and I like the fast processing of transactions by this exchange. Think arbitration should be done between most of those exchangers platforms that you have master over times. Livecoin may have noticed the different in price between the exchange you are trading from and tried to lock you out of the profits.
snausages

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:44:37 AM

3 days now and it's still not there and I am PANICKING!. My support ticket is still not answered. FWIW I checked in myetherwallet, it's all exactly the same as my last successful deposit with the same coin into livecoin, I am going nuts here. I can't send another ticket because according to them I then get put back to the que, is there any recourse here for me anywhere? This is unbelieveable!!!
snausages

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:20:04 AM

This is very bad and I  think something went wrong somewhere as I have trade on this site before and I like the fast processing of transactions by this exchange. Think arbitration should be done between most of those exchangers platforms that you have master over times. Livecoin may have noticed the different in price between the exchange you are trading from and tried to lock you out of the profits.

It's a similar price in one other place, but yes, it's seen a pump
snausages

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

Here are the two transactions, sorry for the edits, just a security measure. The one on the 15th worked fine, the 30th, I'm still waiting. You can see, even with the edits, the addresses are the same. Can anyone explain what's going on? Am I right to be wholly concerned?

https://i.imgur.com/m6k4FPz.jpg
LiveCoinHelp

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:27:02 PM

LiveCoin will be closed and all your founds will be blocked
maeusi

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:55:52 PM

I don't see any notifications of Livecoin, that they will be closed.

https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/list

The time of processing of withdrawals and deposits also depend on network of the cryptocurrency, updates and the time, when exchangers update the wallets, if needed.
snausages

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:25:26 AM

I don't see any notifications of Livecoin, that they will be closed.

https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/list

The time of processing of withdrawals and deposits also depend on network of the cryptocurrency, updates and the time, when exchangers update the wallets, if needed.

I guess the guy above is FUD'ing, doesn't really help. Maeusi that's all good and well, but it's 4 days now? I've never experienced anything like this. Anyhow after over 3 days support finally got back to me yesterday saying they've assigned this to the technical team, so I'll report back with any updates.
Vitrago

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

I don't know if Livecoin is a scam. So far not.
BUT I need to transfer my coins from Livecoin to another wallet outside of Livecoin  and cannot see how. Sent HELP re this and another related Question but get no reply. In short how to move coins without having to withdraw to one of their financial partners to fiat currency? (I do not want to cash out) I just need to be able to transfer coins to another wallet. HELP! How do I do that?

I am posting here as I don't find another suitable place, or reply to my question.
Mehjia

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:06:18 PM

I have panicked after reading all this post lately and made a withdraw from livecoin and thankfully the funds made it to my wallet. I'm not sure if to withdraw everything from here
snausages

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:16:34 AM

5 days and still nothing..  Angry
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:14:58 AM

but I used to make a deposit and withdraw safely.
I sent a coin equivalent to the price of 350 USD,
is it possible that the price and popularity of the coin can affect the policy of the live coin? IDK about that
snausages

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:23:49 AM

but I used to make a deposit and withdraw safely.
I sent a coin equivalent to the price of 350 USD,
is it possible that the price and popularity of the coin can affect the policy of the live coin? IDK about that

IDK what is going on, but my deposit went thru correctly (i.e. the same as my first deposit of the same token there 2 weeks earlier) 5 days ago, nothing is taking this long in all my history of cryptos
fourpiece

Activity: 821

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

same problem  just like hitbtc ,maybe they are conducting maintenance on the wallet you used that is why you still dont recieve the funds. In my case ive waited 6 days before my transaction appears.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

same problem  just like hitbtc ,maybe they are conducting maintenance on the wallet you used that is why you still dont recieve the funds. In my case ive waited 6 days before my transaction appears.

Not only hitbtc and livecoin many exchanges will conduct daily maintenance for their confirmation about the withdrawal and deposit into the exchange. So i think don't confuse when they are in maintenance.
snausages

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

Not only hitbtc and livecoin many exchanges will conduct daily maintenance for their confirmation about the withdrawal and deposit into the exchange. So i think don't confuse when they are in maintenance.

The wallet of this token hasn't been in maintenance..
DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:18:10 AM

I think you guys should submit a ticket and continue to comment at Livecoin official bitcointalk thread because they have a representative that can cater your demands.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
davinci1618

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:13:29 AM

DTR is only found on live coin, unfortunately. Waiting 6+ hours for my deposit to show up, ethsplorer shows that it was showed up in my wallet and got sent to another wallet somewhere in Livecoin. There goes getting extra ETH to buy into something when the price was low, already 75% since then. Having to sell coins from bittrex to send them to appropriate exchanges in order to buy something in time.

Poor exchange, will not be using this anytime in the future once I get my coins back out as soon as they hit deposit. Some people are mentioning 5 freaking days. That is unacceptable. This is why I'm holding DTR, members of Bitstamp who will (hopefully) make what I speculate to be the most worthwhile exchange coming soon.

Last time using livecoin unless I need a specific coin (God forbid.)
snausages

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:31:54 AM

I think you guys should submit a ticket and continue to comment at Livecoin official bitcointalk thread because they have a representative that can cater your demands.

Hi DaveWave,

I sent a ticket, 6 days ago. I got a reply 3 days ago saying it had been assigned to the technical team, and nothing since then. Since this is a token I have successfully deposited into Livecoin to the same address before, I really can't fathom what has taken 6 days.

On the other note, I did not know Livecoin had an official thread (I am new here) so I will try and locate that now, thank you.
Hedda Gabler

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

Your deposit has been processed. We don't see any scam in this sutuation, since any of our node can be delayed by a dosens of reasons (by network issues, by node issues, servers issues etc) and this happens quite regulary

Seems legit.
snausages

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:09:53 AM

24 hours with no deposit, same issue as everyone else. Got sent to my wallet and out of the wallet into Livecoin's own wallet.

Ticket to support has been submitted with no response. Can anyone else confirm that they eventually receive their coin? Someone mentioned 6 days before finally getting them and many people submit the same issue of not having the tokens/coin deposited for days even if they have sent it to the same address before.

I'm poised to start writing news articles telling people to stay away from Livecoin altogether because of this, citing the dozens of reports on this small forum page.

Here's to hoping everyone got their coin who did not update us on the situation.

Edit: Already came up with a news article, "Why You Should Avoid Livecoin Exchange Like the Plague."

Having your customers wait days for their funds, if they even get them back at all will be quite damning to your trading your platform. Even when my funds are received there will definitely be a campaign ensuring that everyone on Reddit and Twitter know what type of faulty operation you are running.

Every coin listed on Livecoin will all have announcements to not use your exchange and this will be repeated on a daily basis. Enjoy the massive FUD campaign that is going to be started against you Livecoin.net! Making people wait 6 days without proper response when they have already made successful transactions to the same wallet address is unbelievable. You deserve major losses, and when more issues occur to more people the widespread attempt to expose how faulty of an exchange Livecoin truly is will overtake the Crypto world.

7 days now, still nothing from support. Posted on the official Livecoin thread here, no response. I listened to an alarming podcast that suggested theyare  maybe in lieu with Bitconnect who are about to be seized in the UK (hence why they're starting up the BitconnectX ICO probably in another country).. I am not trying top FUD and I PRAY this is not the case, but sorry... 1 week and my coins not even showing in a wallet I deposited to before, that has not even been under maintenance, what are you supposed to believe..
davinci1618

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

Has anyone had luck after days of waiting? A lot of people posting on here that their deposits are not showing up but no updates. A smear campaign that is based on facts against Livecoin is gong to begin otherwise very soon.
snausages

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

Has anyone had luck after days of waiting? A lot of people posting on here that their deposits are not showing up but no updates. A smear campaign that is based on facts against Livecoin is gong to begin otherwise very soon.

nothing here
invincible312

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:35:40 AM

is livecoin down for anyone?
snausages

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:13:01 AM

My deposit was finally processed after 9 days and sending a PM to the Livecoin rep with the etherscan on here. I have withdrawn at a cost of 13 tokens and will not be using the exchange again.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:33:26 AM

Even I have faced some issues with the Livecoin but after sending support ticket they have resolved my issue within the specified time they mentioned. So please give some time to them in order to analyze your issue, in this way you will get your funds without any issues.
jimbonda

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:29:11 AM

is livecoin down for anyone?

yes, livecoin.net website is down
tiny

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:25:56 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 11:06:04 AM by tiny

I managed to register with them in order to buy some coins.

Well now my BTCs are pending in some nonexistent order.
Basically I can't buy what i ordered and I can't get BTCs back.

EDIT:
This was resolved by a maintenance.
TMash

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

Thanks for the tip.In the same boat re: missing livecoin deposit. I am struggling to locate the livecoin official bitcointalk thread. (newbie ). Please may you point me in the right direction. Tx
Nazarov

Activity: 362

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

I don't know why such bad reviews about this exchange, but I personally use it and no problems still has not been

devcracker

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

Livecoin.net is not a scam. It is a good trading and exchanging platform. You might be facing some technical problem or their server might not be responding correctly or their might be a bug. Contact their technical support, you'll be assisted.
ZeroFossilFuel

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:06:24 PM

In a world where exchanges like Coinbase and Kraken are making public comments about degraded service due to the influx of new customers and transactions, think about how much harder the growing pains might be for newer, smaller exchanges. I believe most of them are legit but get a bad rap simply because they're having trouble keeping up with the new demand. This is still a very new frontier. Try to give them the benefit of a doubt. We will all be rewarded in the end.

My 0.00000133 BTC
PaulG

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:10:56 AM

live coin is a scam exchange don't lose your money
jjbuttersnaps

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:54:09 PM

I Did A Little Experiment: My Conclusion - DO NOT USE livecoin.net!!!

I sent $10 worth of ETH to Livecoin.net.
livecoin charges 11.8% to deposit = $8.82
livecoin charges 0.18% to trade ETH/(name your coin) I was trading for [PRO] = $8.80 or 2.9424 PRO's
livecoin charges 5 PRO's to withdraw!!!!

This money is stuck in their exchange now unless I deposit MORE ETH and pay another 11.8% fee for deposit, JUST so I can breach the withdraw fee and get back out of there!

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
Nazarov

Activity: 362

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

I love this exchange and have not noticed fraudulent activity on their part, maybe it's you

cryptoross

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:04:43 PM

LIVECOIN  SCAM and theft exchange!
1- There NO ANY LEGAL INFO! (no official address, no e-mail, no phone, no license.!!!
2. There no any way to contact support at all!
3. they STOLE my money and newer reply for my tickets!
So, anybody here tell me what the hell someone like with LIVECOIN?! There obviously livecoin people who post all positive, because I TEST LIVECOIN MYSELF and it is SCAM!
 People run it, must be in jail long ago! I will request the authorities to act and shoot down livecoin servers!
Dominic123

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:51:21 AM

Livecoin net is the biggest Scam out-there, they should go to prison, I withdrew 10000 Burstcoin and I have never got the coin, I tried to contact them but they have never answer my message.

Please guys watch out with those thieves.
miningguru

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:15:05 AM

I don't know why such bad reviews about this exchange, but I personally use it and no problems still has not been

Yes, people are making the exchange as negative thinking. The live coin support system is accurately responding on a defined specified time. If you don't get answers from them better go their ANN and post the ticket number and ask your problems there.
Slkp

Activity: 433

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

Scam even seeing how it pumped terranova coin
investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:47:19 PM

Scam even seeing how it pumped terranova coin

I don't know on how livecoin link on terra nova coin since I think the one who pump's it is the dev itself, But if you had some problem on livecoin well much better that you should discuss it on their support or if they will not still response on your tickets then a proper scam accusation must been filled so that it could serve as warning to the people who trades on that site.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
LiveCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1596

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:18:04 PM

You are LIYER ! Don't tell here this shit! Livecoin is SCAM

Hello.
Your ticket was not replied fast because your ignored warning in the tickets' section, we're talking about this warning: https://prnt.sc/icdg3j

Instead of waiting, you sent 2 additional messages, moving your ticket to the end of the queue 2 times.

This is your initial issue:
I sent 464 DGB to my wallet here D8FYtveepJpQFCL4wedGeMLENMsdktpkLX and all pass ok and after I send 3866.344 Doge from my external address D9BCuVEcHSX2B9G8QZ8q6rGN265sHKK1R9
by mistake, instead of my doge address here to the DGB wallet here! Is there any way you can recover Doge for me?

Our answer: No, we can't help you, because you read this warning http://prntscr.com/icdik3 on the deposit form and nonetheless have sent another currency.

Then you started to threaten to physically intimidate our support officer, thus you broke user agreement and your account has been blocked. Now you do the same thing on this forum and I think you broke the rules of this forum too.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
bhubur22122017

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:50:43 PM

This is great!

After 24 hours my PLBT came through. Guess what! It deposited to my account literally the exact same time that my sell order would not have been profitable anymore. Literally after it went down 50%+ THEN I get my funds.

So I sell anyways to get my money and get off this exchange. Not only have I taken a loss due to their incompetence, but it is saying my order has been 100% executed yet I have NOT received 100% of the BTC from my sell.

WOW.

Livecoin you are cowards. You should be ashamed. Lets see is the LiveCoin member here has the balls to make an appearance here. Coward.
thank you for sharing information like this ,,,
very helpful because I have time to invest here ,,,,
I really hope that bad thing does not happen again
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:02:07 PM

This is great!

WOW.

I have sold some ethereum once in this site for bitcoin and got the best rate in the marketplace. I do not think that they are not working badly to helping the traders who invested there. Please pm to livecoin.
He will take your inquiry and help you accordingly. I suggested to use this site for hassle free trades.
TheFuzzStone
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1442

thefuzzstone.github.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

You are LIYER ! Don't tell here this shit! Livecoin is SCAM

More than two years I have Livecoin-account, no problems at all.

I sent 464 DGB to my wallet here D8FYtveepJpQFCL4wedGeMLENMsdktpkLX and all pass ok and after I send 3866.344 Doge from my external address D9BCuVEcHSX2B9G8QZ8q6rGN265sHKK1R9
by mistake, instead of my doge address here to the DGB wallet here! Is there any way you can recover Doge for me?

LOL  Cheesy, You lost... ~20$ and now you are offering 1 BTC for information about owners of Livecoin and their relatives and etc.?

Shame on you, Mr. Trader

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

May be there had been these issues earlier with livecoin on their startup but now they are very responsive and everything works smooth. Millions of members can confirm their legitimacy, i also have regular trades with multiple coins on their platform, all my trades went through a positive way.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

Mostly many Newbies are complaining about the Livecoin exchange, i don't know what was their exact problem but till now i have done many transactions with the Livecoin and never faced any problem with the exchange at all.
rosengold

Activity: 149
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:13:51 PM

I've searched for a post like this about Livecoin and after read the replies I personally don't consider Livecoin a scam at all.

Maybe some problems that are absolutely normal on exchanges, mainly on these days of btc boom.

Just take care on every exchange you are.

And read the Terms.
kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:13:19 PM

Someone already answered this and based on my experience i haven't encountered any problems at all even transferring quite big amount of alts, i think we should encourage ourselves to carefully read every instructions and warnings before dealing with any exchanges.

agungco

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

they do stolen my money, i made mistake put wrong message on memo for BTS deposit and they do refuse to put it on my account balance, my money received by them but they refuse to give it back because they said i broke their rules... how come i, one who lost money, judge by them as broke rules while livecoin get my money, what a shame with this bastard changer, they trap people with their stupid rules to stolen people money

take a look at my chat with them, i must warn people to stay away from this bastard exchanger ( please read from bottom to top):

23.02.2018 14:39 Support (assistant):
Hello.
You violated the condition for automatic transaction processing.
Manual processing is not a planned job and is done for a fee.
Unfortunately the cost of manual processing exceeds the cost of lost funds.
We can not process your transaction, your funds are lost.
In next time try to fulfill the necessary conditions or refuse from risky transactions.
23.02.2018 14:37

bansostra:
Please i really need help

the money is not lost, it succesfully received by livecoin. i made BTS to BTS transfer not BTS to other crypto which need recovery effort (and i can understand the fee will be high for mistake on miss to other crypto deposit), but in my case i just put wrong message that's all and transaction is from BTS to BTS which should be easy to put in my account balance like other exchanger do

please give me help, that just the only money i have... i do not want ended with bad experience with livecoin, i made mistake before on other exchangers and they all easy to recover with the case like this... please do care with me as customer
23.02.2018 14:35

Support (assistant):
Hello.
Fee for manual processing of incorrect transactions is 10%, but not less than 0.05 BTC
http://prntscr.com/iiovec
23.02.2018 13:48

bansostra:
but my deposit is 1346.235000 BTS which, it should can be process manually because the fee is only 5 BTS

please do help
23.02.2018 13:38

Support (assistant):
Hello.
I am sorry, but the fee for manual processing of your transaction exceeds the total of your deposit amount. Please, go to this link for more details on the fees and charges https://www.livecoin.net/en/fees
23.02.2018 13:29

bansostra:
the money is not lost, it succesfully received by livecoin. i just put wrong message, it should be easy to put in my account balance like other exchanger do

please give me help, that just the only money i have
23.02.2018 13:26

Support (assistant):
Hello.
Deposits without MEMO, or with the wrong MEMO, will lead to a loss of funds.
About this there is a warning inscription: http://prntscr.com/hdvmcb
Unfortunately, we can not process your transaction, your funds are lost.
In next time try to fulfill the necessary conditions or refuse from risky transactions.
23.02.2018 10:15

bansostra:
Please help support

I made mistake on BTS deposit, i put wrong message on my BTS, it should be fejieihudi64jtyn not b66cd4474eb313fc,
i transferred from my AEX account (aex-bts-withdrawal-wallet) , with transaction hash ID 008bb04e9122dc8270af93bb4c6feea17d0ebacc, please help me to credit that deposit to my account balance

thank you very much
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:25:19 AM

This is great!

WOW.

When reading your post I see there is no mistake from Livecoin only yours. You should check wallet status before deposit your money. Wallet was in maintenance when you sent transaction and that is the reason for so long processing time.

I don't know if Livecoin does it for purpose because there was an arbitrage opportunity. This is possible but you can not prove that. Next time double check everything before sending coins. I am doing this every time I want to send money or coins. Especially when searching for arbitrage opportunities.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:57:58 AM

If you don't like it or you feel scammed then exit immediately. There are other exchanges that has more credibility and I always follow my rules that don't trust small exchanges and livecoin is one of them.
HOSTONOID

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

SCAAAMM.Dont use this fraud exchange.When I make withdraw they use wallet is offline for withdrawal scheme.My withdrawal is stuck for 3 days and no response from this frauds.
TheFuzzStone
Legendary

thefuzzstone.github.io

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:49:37 AM

i made mistake put wrong message on memo for BTS deposit

You made a mistake and now the exchange is scam.

L -- logic. /s

Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

Someone in Livecoin is answering questions and issues in their official thread. You guys should post it there to get some answers rather than just staying here without Livecoin seeing it.
superving

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:28:55 PM

This topic is way too old, livecoin is a good exchange. I never encounter problems when it comes in withdrawing or depositing bitcoins and other coins.

trevell

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:06:17 AM

2 min ago
Hi, everybody. Coin esc trading to litecoin in our opinion well fell. A number of analysts predict the growth of this coin 500% -1000 % . In coming months. coins is very small . you need to buy this asset and hold
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:41:05 AM

This topic is way too old, livecoin is a good exchange. I never encounter problems when it comes in withdrawing or depositing bitcoins and other coins.

same here , ive been also actively trading on livecoin.net and so far i did not experience any single issue in regards to their service, so i guess they arent really a scam exchange. i dont know if those users complaining got really scammed or maybe theyve been phised. you know exchanges like livecoin.net do also have a phising site because of their popularity. Anyway , you should better check the url whenever you visit the site again , so that you can see for your self.
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

I think they saw the big arbitrage opportunity (price swaping) from Yobit to Livecoin for Polybius last night, and they screwed with it so that incoming deposits couldn't be made until the price went way down and I'm stuck with the tokens at a loss.

I never use this exchange but good to know your complain so i can be aware about this exchange.
However, if we feel not good and feel the exchaange not suitable with you then dont go with them again. Shut our account down.
coolio852

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

I have made a deposit to my BTC address, which I generated in my account. Then livecoin has changed the BTC address of my account without notification. So the money which I have send is processed my old BTC address of my account. I asked livecoin to process the deposit manuelly to the new address, but they will not be able do this. I was cheated!! Livecoin is the owner of the BTC address and they do have the private key!
I can not recommend this exchange. Avoid this exchange!!
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

I have made a deposit to my BTC address, which I generated in my account. Then livecoin has changed the BTC address of my account without notification. So the money which I have send is processed my old BTC address of my account. I asked livecoin to process the deposit manuelly to the new address, but they will not be able do this. I was cheated!! Livecoin is the owner of the BTC address and they do have the private key!
I can not recommend this exchange. Avoid this exchange!!

some other exchange do have that feature and you should take note of it before you use the btc address again in order for you to avoid losses. not only exchange but even wallets do also do that. that feature is actually usefull and recomended in order to protect your privacy against someone who might be interested to hacked or trace you. overall i can say that livecoin.net isnt a scam because i do also use it before and my transaction went smoothly.
coolio852

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

Now livecoin has deleted my account without any information. I can not login in my account. "Username does not exist." Also passwort recovery is not working.
Now I know: LIVECOIN is SCAM!!!
Please avoid this exchange

I have lost much money! The money is on the livecoin btc wallet. I can check it on blockchain.info. It is easy to transfer the money manuelly. Instead of doing that, they deleted my account.

LIVECOIN.net is SCAM!!
Please avoid this exchange.
prokerduit

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

why you said scam, i think livecoin is a good no problem no scam. i always used market livecoin, its no problem for me. if so late proses or whatever your problem. better you pick another one market exchanges dont use live coin again. and dont said livecoin is a scam. maybe you has tarsnihed the market. how about the team livecoin now you said livecoin net scam ? what you can do
coolio852

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:29:14 AM

Now I have asked the livecoin support team to return my money of my account. This I have done by email, because livecoin has deleated my account.
A reputable exchange will do that. Scammers would keep the money. I will report here.
coolio852

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:28:10 AM

I have not got my money back yet.
My account was deleted because I reported here in the forum.
My e-mails (support@livecoin.net) will not be answered.
Livecoin owns my money and will not give it back to me. I was cheated on.

I can only advise anyone to avoid this exchange!!
So far, I have not found any imprint or official contact address where I can file a complaint.
Steveit

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:01:39 PM

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
Attention to Livecoin they stole my bcc coin !!!!
Don't open account on livecoin , they are scammer !!!!
I have all prouve screenshot with the customer service !!!
Here I tell you what's appended :
They send message to all customers said from march 7 the bcc will be delisted and is not possible to trade this asset , and when this date is coming I have still 2752 bcc on my account but they don't convert in USD but they sell all my coins and they don't give me nothing , I ask why no any coins and they answer bla bla bla is delisted , but sure all this coin they sell !!!
So I ask : ok is delisted but give me in USD or transfer to external address is ok , they answer , already delisted , we can do nothing ...... Bla bla bla .... So i lost all my coins .... They keep my money !!!
Also they block my account !!!
So don't believe livecoin please !!! IS A SCAMMERS , I HAVE ALL PROVE ON MY PHONE
Steve
Steveit

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:07:55 PM

Livecoin.net is 100% scam scam scam scam scam

Attention to Livecoin they stole my bcc coin !!!!
Don't open account on livecoin , they are scammer !!!!
I have all prouve screenshot with the customer service !!!
Here I tell you what's appended :
They send message to all customers said from march 7 the bcc will be delisted and is not possible to trade this asset , and when this date is coming I have still 2752 bcc on my account but they don't convert in USD but they sell all my coins and they don't give me nothing , I ask why no any coins and they answer bla bla bla is delisted , but sure all this coin they sell !!!
So I ask : ok is delisted but give me in USD or transfer to external address is ok , they answer , already delisted , we can do nothing ...... Bla bla bla .... So i lost all my coins .... They keep my money !!!
Also they block my account !!!
So don't believe livecoin please !!!
Steve

coolio852

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

Yes, LIVECOIN.NET is SCAM
I send 0.0195 BTC to my livecoin btc address. Then, livecoin have changed my address. So the money was not in my account. Then I asked the support to process the money manuelly to my account. They won't do, because the have no access to the btc address. But this is not true!!!
Since than, I am watching the btc address on blockchain.info. Now I see, that my money is send to an other btc address!!!!!!!!

Livecoin. I want to get back my money. It is not yours!!!
Please.

SCAM
coolio852

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

LIVECOIN is SCAM

Livecoin have send my money to an other btc address. What Livecoin is doing with my money?Huh? It is not your money!!!
Why you dont answer my emails, which I send to you?

I want to get back my money.
I will never stop writing in puplic until I get back my money!

LIVECOIN is SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
jarekchicago69

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:04:11 AM

The Livecoin team is definitely a scam!! Do NOT even try to use it or You take big chance in loosing Your money .They steal $1000 worth of SafeMaid coin as they de-listed it right after I bought it.Now they saying I should move the coin or loose it .Never got any e-mail or anything.Well lesson learned but do not use LIVECOIN scammers,please!!!Cheers
Galabau24

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:58:03 PM

http://cryptorockstars.com/2018/04/02/trades-of-bitcoin-ethereum-litecoin-minexcoin-on-the-livecoin-exchange/

no prblems yet
mys5droid

Activity: 109

mine pexa @ pool.easyx.cc

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:12:14 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 07:18:45 PM by mys5droid

So far I do not see a scam in Livecoin, only a bunch of greedy bastards.

Of course I have not yet officially lost any money yet due to broken withdrawals/deposits so if it does happen my opinion would obviously change... I feel bad for those who have lost and my condolences are with you.

They have many problems that need fixing, but these individual problems do not necessarily mean they are a scam:
  • Customer should be able to specify the miner fee (Like OKEX) and there should be no other fee on top of that -OR- fees should be raised/lowered more often with the actual TX fee
  • Withdrawal minimums need to be lowered to a reasonable amount - such as $10 which is both attainable and also still performs the function of deterring spam transactions
  • Support ticket system needs ability for multiple tickets to be opened on different subjects
  • They need to give customers with lower trade volumes breaks on fees as well - currently the first tier of bonuses requires $100,000 USD which only the "ELITE" 1% have
  • They advertised a Maker/Taker fee to get people used to it, and then removed it completely and charges fees on both ends now so people don't realize they are not getting the fee anymore

A note on the withdrawal/miner fee:
There are really only two ways of adjusting the fees... Either you:

A) Every day at a certain time, you check the average fee for the asset and adjust the fee to the lower (or higher) amount - This would add considerable load to the trading system (not recommended)
or
B) Put a text box to ask the customer how much miner fee they wish to pay, with no minimum and no maximum. This would not add any load on the server. Take OKEX exchange as example:

With OKEX I am allowed to make a transfer with too small a fee - I could send all the BTC I have and specify 0.00000001 as a fee - it would never get through but I paid only the fee I wanted. If the TX is cancelled out of the mempool, it should also then return to the customers balance so they can attempt again with a higher fee.

Quick note on Maker/Taker:
If you look at the following image, you end up PAYING the fee on both a BUY AND SELL even though you are the maker of the liquidity/order (not the taker)

My opinion is they did this to attract many people, and get them used to the maker/taker fee so they could just remove it silently one day and make a KILLING on the fees which is HIGHLY UNETHICAL and IMMORAL not to mention damaging to bitcoin & the exchanges appearances as a whole. This does NOT help bitcoin, it HURTS bitcoin.

Other than those few points, Livecoin is a GREAT exchange, and I hope to see the problems above resolved!

Use referral link in my signature if anyone is interested Smiley I know, its the Livecoin scam thread but I might as well try to get some Tongue

Mine pexa @ https://pool.easyx.cc/ - We make mining easy!
-a x16rv2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.easyx.cc:3032 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=PEXA
german1080

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

I have used livecoin several times and never have problems, but I have only sent small amounts, it is not advisable to use small exchanges, binance is the most recommended and serious of all those that use
oleganpetro

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

I have used livecoin several times and never have problems, but I have only sent small amounts, it is not advisable to use small exchanges, binance is the most recommended and serious of all those that use
I've never had problems with the stock exchange Livecoin. I've traded somewhere for 2 years, I'm sorry only for the high commissions they have.
bitcoinveda

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

Before withdrawing try to learn the basics about the transaction fee in those exchanges, not only live coin some exchanges are charging even very high amount. From the beginning, I am withdrawing the bitcoin from the live coin exchange with the same fee of 0.001 Btc.
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:56:33 PM

Sir please explain whether emang true livecoin scam? or just opinion
mkmdoc

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:54:02 AM

I've never had problems with the stock exchange Livecoin. I've traded somewhere for 2 years, I'm sorry only for the high commissions they have.

Yes, they are charging high commission but it is our interest whether to trade in livecoin exchange or not. From my experience, livecoin is one of the best exchange and paying withdrawals one time without any delays.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:48:52 AM

Indeed , just play there with caution , an exchange with bad support always accused as a scam service due how customer feel in disadvantage losing some potential profit . It makes the frustration level increased and in the end someone have to be blame , yeah a bad support causing all of this. So to make things clear , I would vouch livecoin still paying , just the way they run the business so far aren't perfectly professional , once again play with caution.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
coolio852

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

LIVECOIN is SCAM SCAM SCAM

I can not recommend LIVECOIN Exchange. LIVECOIN is highly dubious and fraud.
I have done a deposit on my generated BTC address. Meanwhile LIVECOIN  has changed the BTC address of my account. So the money is not credited to my account. Then I wrote to the support, to process the money manually to my account. That is no problem, because LIVECOIN is the owner of the old BTC address. Instead process the BTC to my account they send the BTC to an other adress. I can track that on blockchain.info.
LIVECOIN has cheated me. LIVECOIN please give me back my money. It is not yours!!!!
After I have written in this forum, my account was deleted by livecoin.  So I have send many emails to the support@livecoin.net. No response!!!

LIVECOIN is not serious. LIVECOIN is fraud. Please stay away from this exchange.

I first stop warning, when I get back my money.

John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

I have done a deposit on my generated BTC address. Meanwhile LIVECOIN  has changed the BTC address of my account. So the money is not credited to my account. Then I wrote to the support, to process the money manually to my account. That is no problem, because LIVECOIN is the owner of the old BTC address. Instead process the BTC to my account they send the BTC to an other adress. I can track that on blockchain.info.
LIVECOIN has cheated me. LIVECOIN please give me back my money. It is not yours!!!!
After I have written in this forum, my account was deleted by livecoin.  So I have send many emails to the support@livecoin.net. No response!!!

LIVECOIN is not serious. LIVECOIN is fraud. Please stay away from this exchange.

this is your mistake not theirs one should always check deposit address of exchange beforehand it can change
livecoin is not scam, it is a very good exchange and i am also using it since 2 years and their official thread also doen't have any negative reviews
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:13:57 PM

Spreading negative feedback about the exchange it is not good, because there are many people who have given positive feedback about their experiences. Even i am new to this Bitcointalk but before bitcointalk, i am a trader in Livecoin and never faced any problem with the stock exchange.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:59:56 PM

I think it's fine with livecoin, I often draw or deposit in livecoin. but until now nothing ever happened. maybe you just mistaken, can sajah you just wrong, or exposed to link fishing. who knows. what is the proof that livecoin throws your money away ?
coolio852

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:40:58 AM

this is your mistake not theirs one should always check deposit address of exchange beforehand it can change
livecoin is not scam, it is a very good exchange and i am also using it since 2 years and their official thread also doen't have any negative reviews

No LIVECOIN is SCAM.
It is easy to process the money to my account. But they dont do it.
I am watching the old deposit address (owned by LIVECOIN). They send the money to an other address.
What is LIVECOIN doining with my money?HuhHuh?

LIVECOIN is SCAM. They own my money!!

LIVECOIN is not a reputable company!
TheFuzzStone
Legendary

thefuzzstone.github.io

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

No LIVECOIN is SCAM.

It's funny, you fucked up and now whole exchange is a scam.

I have Livecoin-account more than two years, and no problems at all.

coolio852

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:19:59 PM

No LIVECOIN is SCAM.

LIVECOIN is SCAM.
They own my money and they have access to the BTC address. But they dont proccess the money to my account.
They deleted my account!!!!!!

This is not a reputable company.

What does LC do with my money?Huh
ZeroFossilFuel

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:55:31 PM

No LIVECOIN is SCAM.

Proof positive. Can't fix stupid.
coolio852

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

I send the money to the BTC address, which is owned by LIVECOIN.
LIVECOIN is able to process the money to my account. But they don't do this. They prefer to keep the money themselves.
A reputable exchange does not act like that.
I was cheated by LIVECOIN. LIVECOIN is SCAM. AVOID LIVECOIN.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
designcoinz

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:06:28 AM

LIVECOIN is able to process the money to my account. But they don't do this. They prefer to keep the money themselves.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

and you wrote in support? what they're saying? I have never experienced problems with a bath exchange. I do not often use it, but it was always good. After your message, now I pricked up my ears. Tell me, was the problem solved?
coolio852

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

and you wrote in support? what they're saying? I have never experienced problems with a bath exchange. I do not often use it, but it was always good. After your message, now I pricked up my ears. Tell me, was the problem solved?

yes,
I contacted the support to process the money to my account.
They answerd, that they have warned me in the notification tab, that they changed the BTC address. So they dont want to process the money to my account.
After many many mails with no success, I decieded to write here in the forum.
The next day my account was deleted and I was not able to login.
So I wrote many mails to "support@livecoin.net". No answer!!

I am watching the BTC address, where I have send the money. After some time, LIVECOIN transfered the money to an other BTC address (from 1P..kx to 1G ..7q).

I was cheated. LIVECOIN: I want to get back my money.

LIVECOIN is SCAM
lapa_nni

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

1. Livecoin is a thief and scammers who steal money from their customers.

2. The Livecoin exchange spit on their customers and does not consider it necessary to explain their actions that cause material damage to their customers.

3. If your funds are in danger (for whatever reason) on the Livecoin exchange, they will always choose the option to throw the client and take no action to help him regain control over his funds.

So as a consequence, I DO NOT RECOMMEND you to use this exchange, and if you have funds there, then better bring them to some more reliable exchange while you have such an opportunity.
bitcoinveda

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:04:34 PM

No LIVECOIN is SCAM.

Yes, even I am working more than 2 years in livecoin exchange and I never face any problem through this exchange because they are very prompt in giving good support to the customers.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

They answerd, that they have warned me in the notification tab, that they changed the BTC address. So they dont want to process the money to my account.
THIS. Livecoin didn't fail to notify their users. Aside from having a notification in the account, they also posted it in their News page.

Anyway, I know it's hard to accept that you will not be getting your money back knowing that it's with Livecoin, however, you need to. Think of it, regardless if you read the notification or not, it is your responsibility to check the deposit address before making a transaction. How come you used the old address?
signofnero

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:54:51 PM

I am so surprised to hear a matter of news that livecoin.net is a scam
I have not been able to ascertain if livecoin.net scam
because I have never done a deposit/withdrawal at the site,,

But if indeed that in saying he is right ...
I feel worried
When I want to deposit eventchain there

BTW thanks for information Smiley

my english was bad Cheesy Grin Grin
prokerduit

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

yes in today's really have to be careful let alone trade in digital currency. because the responsibility is held by our own. if we are not careful then we will lose some of our assets.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:52:55 PM

Every one should update their problem once it is not solved for more than 48hrs because for some transaction they are doing manually. so maybe they, want to verify it first so that no one in disadvantage again !
MrZ28s

Activity: 475

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

Its is good to see Spectiv and Digibyte being added in Livecoin market. By the way, I cannot open my email here since I started my vacation few weeks ago. Any coins soon to be delisted by Livecoin?
bitcoinveda

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

Every one should update their problem once it is not solved for more than 48hrs because for some transaction they are doing manually. so maybe they, want to verify it first so that no one in disadvantage again !

When they have a problem with the exchange they will open a new thread and start discussing it, but once the problem is solved they will not close the thread and this makes people think negative about the live coin exchange.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

lols this is fucking funny about your experience on livecoin.net however you made it at the wrong time so just be careful with any exchange because all have the same problems. wen trading or doing any transaction with the exchange and it happens that there is error in any midst they won't return the token back to you.
QueenW

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:26:18 AM

I never had problems with this exchange. The truth I trade it on it rarely because I prefer exchanges with higher volumes. But sometimes it happens that the token is traded on only one exchange.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:01:37 AM

Its is good to see Spectiv and Digibyte being added in Livecoin market. By the way, I cannot open my email here since I started my vacation few weeks ago. Any coins soon to be delisted by Livecoin?

See coin should be satisfied their criteria otherwise, not only livecoin there are many other coins delisting the coins from the exchange. Yes, Spectiv is listed in Livecoin after their crowdsale only but due to the market situation, the price is not increasing.
Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:40:25 PM

The interface is nicely designed and relatively easy to use. Everything is just a click away, and switch between the markets is faster than on the other exchanges. I never had problems with livecoin.
gamerWOT

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

It's exchange very nice. I never don't have a problems with him. All transactions I give very fast and this exchange have small transactions fees/
graandmilky

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:35:53 AM

01.08.2018 22:51 41 690.0672 TRX c15d49b2a4b0ddf5298730f7fe24a8b44d7f512420addd4364 b0b9da398ee6ec
The deposit was waiting for 8 hours, and the transaction itself was confirmed in a couple of minutes. I've lost a lot of money because of you!
MrZ28s

Activity: 475

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:09:42 AM

01.08.2018 22:51 41 690.0672 TRX c15d49b2a4b0ddf5298730f7fe24a8b44d7f512420addd4364 b0b9da398ee6ec
The deposit was waiting for 8 hours, and the transaction itself was confirmed in a couple of minutes. I've lost a lot of money because of you!

So Livecoin was the one making a delay reflecting the correct balance into your account? Maybe the amount is too big and you are unverified?
Jamboo30

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

Livecoin is the exchange with the high volume but the response to customer's complaint is very slow. I have the experience when withdraw from Livecoin exchange and the etherscan confirmed that the transaction was finished but i waited for more than 1 day and dit not receive any token. Open the titket and continously waited fore 7 days to resolve the problem.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
detroit91

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:12:31 AM

ive been waiting for over a month and my ether i still not there:)
ZeroFossilFuel

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:54:02 PM

I too have never had a problem at Livecoin. The only real problem I have ever seen with Livecoin is USER MALFUNCTION. People who do not pay attention, cannot follow instructions, many of whom are probably also just children. These are the only people I see complaining.
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:37:32 AM

In itself, a normal exchange with a clear interface. The only thing that the volume of trading on it is not big, so it's problematic to trade. Several times I worked there, but there were no problems with the deposit and withdrawal of funds

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:55:03 AM

Sorry to ear this but you shouldn't make your conclusion yet because the delay might be to some very unavoidable reason but if you give them time to consult the manager and explain yourself, there might be a solution but if not, you can wait a bit more to see what will happen before you take decision or defame the company.
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

I would like to say that there are not bad volume on this exchange. $ 19,238,443 per day. I do not want people to lose their money.
lumira555

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:50:15 PM

Worked on it a few times the conclusion was that the rapid was no problem .Very easy to work with newcomers because it's quieter to operate than on the other exchanges.

MeisterAl

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:34:21 PM

I had my account blocked for no reason. Questioned them about it and now they've deleted my account.
Also refusing to transfer my available balance.
They are scammers and a fraud.

I have challenged them across numerous social platforms to justify their actions but no response.
My only route, which I've already taken now, is to report them to all authorities I can think of. Plus warn others to be careful using LiveCoin.net
il_corvo

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:07:54 AM

ciberdyn

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:17:24 AM

livecoin.net I stole my TRX, I transferred from binance, they took a week to answer my complaints, for my insistence they blocked my account and then they deleted my user

https://tronscan.org/#/transaction/75cf7bdfd86afc16050ac77ff3f2d41a58f54db31a8ba7175bf079ebdb663319

get away from that exchage is a total robbery.

P.S. someone could help me recover my TRX :-( Cry
fallout77

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:29:48 PM

WARNING verry bad excanger and they lose ur funds verry fast wy no one knows

im here to share my experince with livecoin.net

at first i depo like 0.01 btc to buy dmd all went fine

secend i depo a small amount dogecoin like 1054 dogecoins in livecoin.net

i check if wallet did work its say depost only oke np so i insert my livecoin doge wallet and hit send from anothere excanger

i check the confirms on dogecoin explorer and got like 30 + confirms

stil no dogecoin in my livecoin wallet

so i hit support and explain whats wrong i gave them all info need to easy check it like livecoin doge adress dogecoin explorer link and amount

i check suport and it say : Support (assistant):
Hello.
Your issue has been assigned to technical support team.

oke fine so i want to add some to the support ticket then a pop up apier Attention!
Support team operator responds to tickets in order of priority. If you send a new message now, your ticket will go to the bottom of the list. Click "Agree" button, if you are ready to wait, or "Cancel", if you want to keep the current position in queue.

im pretty new to livecoin.net but man its schady like hell u ever read there twitter account , there pretty great in let people sit in the dark not knowing if u lose ur funds
im not that mad about the 1054 doggies but im mad if they steal lousy 1054 doge what will happend if some one depo 1054 k dogecoins lol

livecoin. net twitter : Dear customer we're experiencing hosting issues, sorry for inconvenience. We're working on this problem.

update none thats how u let people in the dark

ill stil give them the time to solve the issue before i make a scam acusation
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

ive tried to transfer my trx to other exhange and it didnt make it to my wallet after that i did not use livecoin again. thank god that it is not working now. livecoin owe me money
elitemobb

Activity: 579

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

I would not agree with your opinion, because I know this exchange and once used it and there were no problems, always responsive support of the project, which will always help in solving the problem on their platform
Chillihot

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:07:17 PM

Hi all...need some advice

On the 8th 9th October Livecoin encountered critical issues with their servers...NOW on the 9th Oct my email address was changed without me knowing about it and my account was emptied of DIG which also had problems around this time

My contact with support is saying that this is my responsibility as I did not secure my account properly even though it occurred when their system was down

I had all security measures in place including 2fa

I received NO warning from Livecoin when my email address was about to be changed

Please advise
panpine

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

Previously I also used livecoin.net to trade so I do not think it scam but actually it has a pretty big difference in the market price of the crypto coins

detroit91

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

yeah..no its a complete scam, they're robbing you of your shit and when you complain you lose account so you cant complain anymore to anyone. Feel free to use it and good luck..it will run out sooner or later
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 05:45:37 AM

Previously I also used livecoin.net to trade so I do not think it scam but actually it has a pretty big difference in the market price of the crypto coins
i am same with your thoughts because some time ago I often traded there and there were no problems regarding deposit / withdraw or other. I don't agree if there say Livecoin.net exchange is a scam and I think Livecoin is a good exchange place.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Crypto-Maniac

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 02:07:03 PM

please give some more informations thx
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

Livecoin exchange,  I've used and had no problems with, but I haven't traded in a long time. Maybe they're going through a rough time.
ever_3x

Activity: 909

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:40:29 AM

I am used this exchange since 1 year ago, so far it is good
muzungu123

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:56:06 AM

I am looking into potential class action against livecoin.net.

Any other members who are interested - PM me to share experience with this exchange privately or seek more information.
coin-investor

Activity: 2828
Merit: 574

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:39:58 PM

I am looking into potential class action against livecoin.net.

Any other members who are interested - PM me to share experience with this exchange privately or seek more information.
You have to open scam accusations in scam section, post all the details there and your proof that this is a scam exchange, like transaction screenshot, conversation and other proofs, I'm sure those who have been scammed will post their experiences there and you all can do a class suit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
superving

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:08:14 PM

I dont think livecoin is a scam exchange cause ive been trading on that site since last week, and i dont encounter any problem from sending  and withdrawing of funds.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:39:45 PM

Recently I see livecoin has been running signature campaign and choose the trusted manager in this forum i.e Hhampuz. At least this is pointed out live coin is a trusted place, he will not accept for an offer from a project that have an indication to fraud or even there is someone who has been scammed since this thread has made in September 2018 ago and there is no valid proofs that live coin is really scam.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:52:58 AM

Recently I see livecoin has been running signature campaign and choose the trusted manager in this forum i.e Hhampuz. At least this is pointed out live coin is a trusted place, he will not accept for an offer from a project that have an indication to fraud or even there is someone who has been scammed since this thread has made in September 2018 ago and there is no valid proofs that live coin is really scam.
All the site may have some issue, the problem with OP was solved even. Yes, there's no valid proof and Hhampuz is running their campaign doesn't refer to a valid campaign. I know Hhampuz is the best manager but still one must have to aware of, don't count a project or site as valid only for someone is running a campaign.
However, I'm not saying livecoin is scammer.
shoreno

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:03:10 AM

All the site may have some issue, the problem with OP was solved even. Yes, there's no valid proof and Hhampuz is running their campaign doesn't refer to a valid campaign. I know Hhampuz is the best manager but still one must have to aware of, don't count a project or site as valid only for someone is running a campaign.
However, I'm not saying livecoin is scammer.

to be honest i have doubts on livecoin before but until they released a sig campaign and its been manage by the great hhampuz  , my doubts are instantly erased .  i think the cased was closed  .  better if op , can lock this thread now   . 
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:54:01 PM

Livecoin.com is not a scam exchange I've been using this exchange for the past 2 years and I don't have any complaints about them,  they even do a signature bounty campaign just to promote their exchange and lots of reputable hunters participated
Little Mouse
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1980

Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 07:13:21 PM

Livecoin.com is not a scam exchange I've been using this exchange for the past 2 years and I don't have any complaints about them,  they even do a signature bounty campaign just to promote their exchange and lots of reputable hunters participated
As like I already said once, promoting a campaign doesn't mean that they will not scam. However, the accusation are no valid till now and hope they are not scam.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:42:19 PM

This thread has been resolved. Look at this post.

This is great!

After 24 hours my PLBT came through.

I think that this thread should be closed now, since there is no issue present on this thread.

ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:40:48 AM

This is great!

I think that this thread should be closed now, since there is no issue present on this thread.
CryptoPro3 (who started thread) was last active on 26th March. The thread was started in 2017 it seems more than one and the half year passed but still OP is not closing this thread. This not only tends to spam this also ruin LiveCoin.com trust.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:43:03 AM

LiveCoin.com trust.
dot net you mean ; )

I was curious about the altcoins they are offering over a year ago and made a account. Til now i didnt had any problems, that cant be said about the history of others like Poloniex.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:54:24 PM

can others here tell me if they are legit>  do they accept us customers?
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:32:38 PM

Yes, Livecoin is not scam exchange i have been using this exchange from many days without a single failure of the withdrawals. When their website is down they will take time some delays in sending the withdrawals to the customers. I am getting withdrawals on time without any delays and some coins i will trade in the Livecoin exchange too.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:38:33 PM

This is great!

CryptoPro3 (who started thread) was last active on 26th March. The thread was started in 2017 it seems more than one and the half year passed but still OP is not closing this thread. This not only tends to spam this also ruin LiveCoin.com trust.

Strongly agree with you that if the thread that has been made can be completed so that it is immediately closed, so it does not become a wild ball so many perceptions produce a lot of bad news for Livecoin himself (actually this is livecoin.com or livecoin.net?)
it seems that the OP has rarely been active in BTT so that it cannot be expected to ask to be closed.
Mr.Good

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:36:19 AM

I also can’t say anything bad about the Livecoine exchange. I do not often trade on it, but there were no problems.
The only thing that seems to me is that they have a large commission for withdrawal of funds.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:16:57 PM

I also can’t say anything bad about the Livecoine exchange. I do not often trade on it, but there were no problems.
The only thing that seems to me is that they have a large commission for withdrawal of funds.
I doubt you don't have an account in livecoin because you will not say 'have a large commission for withdraw of found' if you have an account in live coin. Believe me.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Arnaud

Activity: 385

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:44:33 AM

i had no issue using it in 2017
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:19:13 PM

Livecoin exchange is not a scam ,the thread starter doesnt have strong proof to  prove that livecoin scammed him.  And most of the replies are in favor in livecoin that is not a scam exchange.
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:43:45 PM

Maybe you were wrong in taking steps or problems in transactions, so far I often use livecoin exchanges, I have been using the market for almost a year, and until now I am still safe, and there are no problems.
There might be a problem when the market is doing maintenance.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:09:21 PM

If you find any issues on livecoin first of write to their customer care then you feel they are not helping you may create the thread at the scam accusation child board in this forum. Surely you will get the reply from the team to solve your issue.
So this board is not the right place to create thread at here.
They seems trustworthy since seeing their campaign at this forum.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
izooomrud

Activity: 384
Merit: 150

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:44:56 PM

After the publication of my opinion about their deception of users owning a coin MONA, they blocked my account with my money without explaining the reasons, I confirm - livecoin SCUM
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:26:08 PM

I think it's not scam because I used it before and my deposit and withdrawal is alright maybe the system is slow to transact many wallets they need more improvement about that.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
izooomrud

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:45:37 AM

I think it's not scam because I used it before and my deposit and withdrawal is alright maybe the system is slow to transact many wallets they need more improvement about that.
especially after they stole all my funds it's not a scum, lol Cheesy
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:08:57 AM

What timezone Livecoin falls under?
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:27:45 AM

Its's not a scam exchange. OP has cleared if he already got his withdrawal since months ago from livecoin.

If your funds got stolen by them, please provide all proofs and post in scam accusation
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:55:44 PM

Its's not a scam exchange. OP has cleared if he already got his withdrawal since months ago from livecoin.

If your funds got stolen by them, please provide all proofs and post in scam accusation

OP's post is from 2017, I have seen the same tactic with other coins, so they are still doing this.

They were also claiming that my deposit is delayed because of the network(after 20+ confirms) when only 6 confirms are needed on they exchange.
Totally unprofessional.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:52:01 AM

Of course, in every exchange, we are seeing complaints about the people but as long as if we don't face any problems with the exchange either in the form of trading deposits and withdrawals. Even i never faced a problem with the live coin exchange for more than 2 years and still i holding some funds in Livecoin exchange too.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:03:07 AM

Of course, in every exchange, we are seeing complaints about the people but as long as if we don't face any problems with the exchange either in the form of trading deposits and withdrawals. Even i never faced a problem with the live coin exchange for more than 2 years and still i holding some funds in Livecoin exchange too.
Each person certaintly have a doubt when he starts to trading to the exchange that still new for him. He will find an information about the exchange from the people who has been used the exchange. Like me who never try to use some exchanges such as in okex exchange, digifinex exchange and upbit exchange, if I'll use those exchange I'll find more about those exchange. But livecoin I was used it for a long time maybe same with you, I never had any problem when I used it. I just comfortable when I trade in livecoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:14:00 AM

OPs case is just isolated and not happens all the time,since this is 2 years ago I pguess livecoin that time is newly created or operating and may encountered some difficulties in which very common for internet related businesses but accusing as a scam is rude and not tolerable.and besides if he was really sure of being scammed he might put the thread in scam accusations board and not here
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:55:08 AM

Livecoin.com is not a scam exchange I've been using this exchange for the past 2 years and I don't have any complaints about them,  they even do a signature bounty campaign just to promote their exchange and lots of reputable hunters participated
OPs case is just isolated and not happens all the time,since this is 2 years ago I pguess livecoin that time is newly created or operating and may encountered some difficulties in which very common for internet related businesses but accusing as a scam is rude and not tolerable.and besides if he was really sure of being scammed he might put the thread in scam accusations board and not here

Whether it is put in scam accusation board or not, OP experience something that he feels it is near scamming motives so he react to it by posting it on the forum, and if you took your time to read through the previous post you will realize other members has one or two not soo good experience with this exchange, better to point it out now before it mature  Wink
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:26:08 PM

Each person certaintly have a doubt when he starts to trading to the exchange that still new for him. He will find an information about the exchange from the people who has been used the exchange. Like me who never try to use some exchanges such as in okex exchange, digifinex exchange and upbit exchange, if I'll use those exchange I'll find more about those exchange. But livecoin I was used it for a long time maybe same with you, I never had any problem when I used it. I just comfortable when I trade in livecoin.
Most of us are really on the same feet where in all exchangers in the market,we wont able to make use each one of them.
Therefore,when we do plan to make use which we are unfamiliar we do really have the doubts which cant really be avoided.
About livecoin,they arent a scam exchange yet i had experienced on using them and it all went smooth.

BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1155

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 02:14:21 AM

Most of us are really on the same feet where in all exchangers in the market,we wont able to make use each one of them.
Therefore,when we do plan to make use which we are unfamiliar we do really have the doubts which cant really be avoided.
About livecoin,they arent a scam exchange yet i had experienced on using them and it all went smooth.
Actually, i not face problem in Livecoin too. For deposit something maybe try it in small amount or maybe minimum deposit first and see it is deposited or not. After that, we can deposit any amout that we want.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
coin_1122

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:02:22 AM

Livecoin is not a scam exchange because I have been holding some coin in the lovecoin exchange from many days. Even now the withdrawals are going smoothly without any delays. I hope Livecoin is good to exchange but their volumes went very low in the market.
shoreno

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:36:07 AM

Livecoin is not a scam exchange because I have been holding some coin in the lovecoin exchange from many days. Even now the withdrawals are going smoothly without any delays. I hope Livecoin is good to exchange but their volumes went very low in the market.

yes its not a scam . i also use the exchange and i never have a problems but your right that livecoins volume is not that really high compre to other leading exchange out there such as binance but the volume is not important because what matter the most is the service if the exchange is doing well  but if you still prefer an exchange that has a high volume then you can just head on binance  , kuckoin and other top exchanges today just be careful about binance because they have been hacked recently .
izooomrud

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:57:18 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2019, 08:02:11 PM by izooomrud

they block my account with 0.36btc for a public claim ignore my calls!
it's SCAM
proof

https://twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=%23livecoinscam
numanoid
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:22:56 PM

Lol so you think if you are holding some altcoins and keep it for some days, the site is legit?

they block my account with 0.36btc for a public claim ignore my calls!
it's SCAM

Better to post on Scam accusation section. Or ask people who promoted their site from their signature.
izooomrud

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:27:31 PM

Better to post on Scam accusation section. Or ask people who promoted their site from their signature.
thanks for the advice, kind man
robert2100

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:29:01 PM

I think this exchange is a bloody scam. They have many offline wallets. They are preparing an exit scam.[/font]
numanoid
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:11:05 PM

I think this exchange is a bloody scam. They have many offline wallets. They are preparing an exit scam.[/font]

It seems livecoin almost settled their problem with @izooomrud. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5159692.msg51907579#msg51907579

Once he confirmed if he already got back his MONA coin or moved it. Livecoin has cleared their name (?).
robert2100

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:19:47 PM

It seems livecoin almost settled their problem with @izooomrud. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5159692.msg51907579#msg51907579

Once he confirmed if he already got back his MONA coin or moved it. Livecoin has cleared their name (?).

Not yet. they provide no explanation even they are not allowed you to disclose this matter, like a dictatorship
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:32:32 PM

Not yet. they provide no explanation even they are not allowed you to disclose this matter, like a dictatorship

Problems like that will served as reminders on traders especially on small exchanges. Even right now, I am ditching most exchanges and focused on Binance.
dunfida
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:02:08 PM

You are right, we should always test with a small amount of money before depositing higher amounts. I have sent my money and withdrawing from Livecoin for more than a year but never faced any major problem with the Live coin exchange.
Make this as a habit when we are tending to deposit into an exchange specially to non-popular ones.If it goes thru then consider it legit but there were instances where some users
do really experience problems like hold up withdrawals or non credited deposits.

If its already get resolved then they do really cleared up their name.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:09:47 AM

As far as I know, once you made a transaction you have 48 hours to wait. Now if your transaction didn't transfer to the wallet you send it will automatically back to the origin wallet you use in that's what I know about it. So, I don't see that Livecoin scam you dude.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:55:53 AM

As far as I know, once you made a transaction you have 48 hours to wait. Now if your transaction didn't transfer to the wallet you send it will automatically back to the origin wallet you use in that's what I know about it. So, I don't see that Livecoin scam you dude.
I did't knew that transactions will be cancelled in 48 hours. Shocked

While dealing with the exchanges we can't expect to do the deposits instantly so we can't say them as scam exchange for this issue but livecoin found some other shady activities in the recent days so it can be a warning for you guys before trading on that exchange next time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
miningguru

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:58:22 AM

Actually, i not face problem in Livecoin too. For deposit something maybe try it in small amount or maybe minimum deposit first and see it is deposited or not. After that, we can deposit any amout that we want.

People who don't have faith in live coin exchange, better send the previous reviews and start sending small amount to the exchange. After sometime, whether your transaction went smoothly means better start investing into livecoin, otherwise, leave the exchange and choose the different one.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 01:44:05 PM

People who don't have faith in live coin exchange, better send the previous reviews and start sending small amount to the exchange. After sometime, whether your transaction went smoothly means better start investing into livecoin, otherwise, leave the exchange and choose the different one.
What if your first and small transaction went smooth but the transaction you actually want to make stuck for days?

Whom you will blame again yourself or the exchange?

If an exchange needs to be called as best then there have to be no issues occurs no matter of size of the transaction amount,if there is any we need to get the customer support quickly to be responded and the problem needs to be resolved at least in 24 hours.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4891

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:14:30 PM

You can voice your opinion on their scammer tags.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=462136

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
dunfida
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:52:50 PM

Most people wont tend to do such thing because if there are issue arise up with these exchangers they do close up their mind that this is already a scam.
Even telling them on sending small amounts wont really be possible but actually having this kind of mindset will most likely save you up for possible headaches.
Lots of good exchangers to be chosen on the entire market which is more better than this.

IMZ Noo Account

Activity: 746
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:04:50 AM

I was most unsure about them at first. But have chugged along for several years. No complaints.

The Legendary 'IMZ' account is/was me. 'IndiaMikeZulu' has been active since May, 2013
BTC: 19ses99BZvyv7y3Dbh39rFnZEdGSh98QNn  Peercoin: PFuPgov1ZWoqtmtdET8nS5rij3KHVuZZHC
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 03:59:06 AM

I understand your frustration and disappointment. I must confess that It's worth getting angry over. Issue of this nature is common with exchanges as they are errors which may not be the fault of the exchange but rather a technical glitch. We all need to be careful and patient with exchange.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 06:53:20 AM

In order to ensure the security of cryptocurrencies, I recommend against going to small exchanges to trade your altcoins. If there is no transaction volume, your transaction will be difficult to succeed, and the withdrawal fee will be wasted.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
BoozyTalking

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 08:22:43 PM

Don't use Livecoin exchange - scam, they steal your coins without or with any shitty reasons.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 08:44:11 PM
Merited by dunfida (2)

Don't use Livecoin exchange - scam, they steal your coins without or with any shitty reasons.
Yeah, majority of people here do knows about that.Try to look on several thread about their scamming behavior.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5159692.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017244.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5269732.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2227916.0

So why people do still bother on using up this exchange?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tukagero

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 11:10:04 PM

Its been a long time when i trade on that exchange but those times livecoin is still a good exchange i dont know by now if they are still legit as  before, so if you think they are now scam, you should stop trading on thier platform and also tell it to your friends.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 11:50:16 AM

Yeah, majority of people here do knows about that.Try to look on several thread about their scamming behavior.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5159692.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017244.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5269732.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2227916.0

So why people do still bother on using up this exchange?
Thanks for the infos, maybe i will be aware to trade now on livecoin or maybe i wont trade on that exchange anymore. Because of the scam accussation i think livecoin will say goodbye on crypto world soon.
Shallow

Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:34:30 AM

This is really serious and to be frank i never knew it has gotten to this extent with that exchange this is because it's been a very long time I used the exchange. The thing is, once all these accusations starts coming up and the exchange refused to do something about it, it will get to a point that they will lose their credibility and hence lack of interest from traders and of course the exchange will start dying. An exchange should be accountable and tries as much as possible to serve users better, this is because it is all about money and nobody will be happy losing his money all just because of an exchange not being up and doing. Thanks for the information I will be mindful of the exchange henceforth

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
gor76

Activity: 9
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 09:07:58 AM

I don't think livecoin is a scam. But it is rather a really mediocre support with very expensive direct debit fees. There are a lot of shitcoins on those site
SteamboatG
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 02:40:30 AM

Hi,

I'm a Radium Core (RADS) team member.  

Just wanted to let projects out there know that communicating with Livecoin has been difficult for us.  They're often arrogant and unpleasant to deal with.

As we are rebranding which is purely cosmetic, they charged us 0.5 BTC ($9k at time of writing) to just replace the name and ticker.  This is unacceptable for us so Radium is being delisted from Livecoin.

Be careful dealing with this exchange if you want to list your coin there, they will try to exploit and charge you big time whenever they see an opportunity.

Livecoin was also the only exchange that RADS is listed on that used user's funds to stake with, without giving the rewards to their users.

This is/was the Livecoin Radium wallet:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/rads/wallet.dws?87460.htm

If you click on the subaddresses then you see they were staking with the coins.
skilla

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 11:38:22 AM

Hey ,

looks like livecoin net is doin this exitscam bullshit. F them F them F them.

i curse the money they stolen voooodooooo u will never be lucky with it uuuuuhhhhhh.

this is a deposit add 3B77xx2rRmAmC8uWr7925Sa6LBRjX5osX8

how can i follow the movment of the coins and report ?

Investiere bei einem Goldrausch nicht in die Goldgräber, sondern in Schaufeln.
j62

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 01:14:59 PM

Lol btc is over 200K on there now. Some weird stuff going on....

https://www.livecoin.net/en
safexscam

Activity: 167
Merit: 16

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 02:20:04 PM

What is going on with Livecoin?
Withdrawals suspended for most coins.
Prices of coins trading up to 700% the real price
BTC trading at 249000 USD
https://archive.is/29YXa

Safex is a scam - Daniel Dabek is the creator of the scam Dascoin, the Director of the scam Netleaders & the creator of the scam SAFEX
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2020, 06:10:25 AM

Not only in the BTC-USD pair, but also in ETH-USD, DOGE-BTC and others, this condition can be a trap for traders who don't update Livecoin's, they think this is an opportunity to arbitrage even though it is a trap so traders can't withdraw funds there, don't make any deposit there, please stay away.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 07:03:41 AM

Not only in the BTC-USD pair, but also in ETH-USD, DOGE-BTC and others, this condition can be a trap for traders who don't update Livecoin's, they think this is an opportunity to arbitrage even though it is a trap so traders can't withdraw funds there, don't make any deposit there, please stay away.

Yes, we are experiencing some negative feedback about this exchange, not only those pairs many people are kept complaining about the withdrawal. As long as, if we see this type of problems from the exchange Livecoin, so we should always stay away from those exchanges in order to protect our funds from those exchanges.

ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2020, 09:11:39 AM

Yes, we are experiencing some negative feedback about this exchange, not only those pairs many people are kept complaining about the withdrawal. As long as, if we see this type of problems from the exchange Livecoin, so we should always stay away from those exchanges in order to protect our funds from those exchanges.

It's quite a long time I have quit using livecoin. Before that I've been using on regular basis, at some point my funds were hacked and stop using as I was starting to feel unsafe. Actually, Litecoin is not a mainstream exchange service and having tons of issue which leads dissatisfaction the users. 
necromastery

Activity: 1414

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 11:12:14 PM

The issue was here Russian crypto-exchange Livecoin hacked after it lost control of its servers The listed price has been played by the attacker. It was very shocking news recently.
SuperBro

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 11:42:24 PM

Hi everyone, if there is anyone here who lost their funds in Livecoin scam accident, feel free to sign the following petition to the authorities: http://chng.it/BFPG7Yq5VF
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 06:42:37 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2021, 07:33:57 AM by aubert

Livecoin went and it will never go back again. So many users from livecoin already accused this one already become exit scam project. it looks like the team was arguing their exchange site getting hacked caused by they wanna steal the funds, the investors must have taken the legal action against the owner of livecoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 08:56:10 AM

after a long time today, I tried to visit Livecoin exchange but at the interface, it's asking for ATTENTION! They are asking to stop using their service in all meanings. also, they are discouraged to do deposits and trade. I am sharing the photo for a better understanding :
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 03:43:54 PM

Livecoin was (is) one of the shadiest Russian exchanges ever.

While I know many good Russian projects, this is not one of them. Even my Russian friends (I'm Slavic too) are recommending me to avoid Livecoin.

They were 'hacked'. Do not expect to see your tokens and coins again.

MishaSER

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 06:02:09 PM

Livecoin was (is) one of the shadiest Russian exchanges ever.

While I know many good Russian projects, this is not one of them. Even my Russian friends (I'm Slavic too) are recommending me to avoid Livecoin.

They were 'hacked'. Do not expect to see your tokens and coins again.

I fully support you, I lost $ 900 in 2018, I fought with them for a long time, but I did not achieve anything.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 07:09:18 PM

i used livecoin in earlier day's of crypto , never had any problem but that was  a very long time ago , since then i only read the exchange with red letters so , better use more serious exchanges
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 11:20:17 PM

i used livecoin in earlier day's of crypto , never had any problem but that was  a very long time ago , since then i only read the exchange with red letters so , better use more serious exchanges

Arent you aware on the news yet? Live coin possible exit scam- Price of bitcoin able to reach $320k. hehe

https://cointelegraph.com/news/livecoin-exchange-goes-offline-after-bitcoin-price-reportedly-exceeds-320k
https://beincrypto.com/bitcoin-reaches-220000-on-livecoin-exit-scam-suspected/

Crypto people or traders should really be careful on this one if they dont like to lose money.
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 04:02:08 AM

People should never use the crappy exchange site again. We have experienced that so many times the small exchange site without any credibility has become the exit scam exchange sites. I have been moving all of my funds from the small exchange site to the safe place. We have learned that a lot from the history of crypto. it's started with cryptopia and then more and more small exchange sites became exit scam platforms.
This could be an insider job and I didn't believe if livecoin was getting hacked

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MishaSER

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 05:32:26 PM

At the moment the site is completely out of order, instead of the usual interface we are greeted by this https://prnt.sc/wcfbrh

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Rabi3

Activity: 1204

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 11:51:04 PM

At the moment the site is completely out of order, instead of the usual interface we are greeted by this https://prnt.sc/wcfbrh
well, the address there only received some cents, what about people's funds ? were they able to withdrew their money ?? if not it is for sure a scam and the owners of the website made up this whole thing.

shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 02:55:10 AM

well, the address there only received some cents, what about people's funds ? were they able to withdrew their money ?? if not it is for sure a scam and the owners of the website made up this whole thing.
The owner has gone and people were not able to withdraw their money from the livecoin and that's why there's a petition for the legal action against live coin that will be taken by some livecoin users as they are still having a lot of funds that owned by the owner of livecoin. It's hard for them all to get back their money from livecoin.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Cadaver20

Activity: 1442
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 04:56:35 PM

I last traded on the Livecoin exchange a long time ago. Everything was fine then. Currently Livecoin exchange dying day by day. New exchanges are constantly coming and old exchanges are disappearing with the passage of time except some top exchanges.  Do your own research before trading on an exchange.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 02:28:28 PM

they are changing the home page everyday. first there was a warning where they were requesting to everyone to not use their platform and that they were hacked. lots of other excuses. and now it looks like the hackers put a ransom threat to the home page. and asking the live coins dev to pay them BTC. which even a kid can say is fake. it's livecoin staff themselves making these childish things. I don't know what they wanna prove by doing this. but this only prove them a real scammer.

MishaSER

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 08:49:16 PM

The owner has gone and people were not able to withdraw their money from the livecoin and that's why there's a petition for the legal action against live coin that will be taken by some livecoin users as they are still having a lot of funds that owned by the owner of livecoin. It's hard for them all to get back their money from livecoin.

Do you think this will help? Have there ever been such cases that scammers were punished and returned funds? I think that nothing will be returned.

juliusbaines80

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 03:57:06 PM

Are you a victim of the following ;
Binary option, Forex trading, Romance, ICO Scams, Online betting, Bitcoin, Phishing, exchange scams etc
The Rescue Team is currently recovering funds for all victims. Service delivery is second to none. I obliged myself the priviledge to announce this to everyone. Hurry and contact on; info at scamsres cue dot co m
Thank me later.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 06:47:33 PM

They're making the situation or exit scam way too more obvious.

Do you really believed that they've been hacked? Based on their statement that all servers had been in control and they do have only an access to front end?
What a bullshit excuse.

Are you a victim of the following ;
Binary option, Forex trading, Romance, ICO Scams, Online betting, Bitcoin, Phishing, exchange scams etc
The Rescue Team is currently recovering funds for all victims. Service delivery is second to none. I obliged myself the priviledge to announce this to everyone. Hurry and contact on; info at scamsres cue dot co m
Thank me later.

Dont spam out this kind of service. Rescue team my ass.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███