Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:50:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Artcoin - Artcoin.fund Token Sale and Presale - Real Art  (Read 4590 times)
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:41:32 PM

Took art appreciation in school, that's as far as my art experience goes, but I have read that major works of art have been one of the best investment classes for quite a while now.  So I do hope this project bears good fruit; it seems very interesting.

Thanks for allowing me to participate in the sig campaign!
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:47:13 PM

participation will be more. more advertising for the project needs to be done.
there was a social media campaign? I didn't join signature campaign but in other campaigns can I participate? thanks. Smiley
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:07:26 AM

This is a project that brings a good impact for painting artists, i really support this project because with the Artcoin make it easier for artists to market their artwork. good project! Smiley
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:44:01 PM

As an art enthusiast, having a platform for art combine with the technology of blockchain is indeed wonderful. I'm not really keen on looking at platforms where I can buy and sell artworks so it's really nice to see one at a place where I am interested as well. I'm looking forward to invest both some of my money and time to be a part of this wonderful community we will have.
ArtcoinMike (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:14:35 AM

Sharing: Artcoin Whitepaper, please let us know if you have questions:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/artcoin.fund/docs/artcoin-whitepaper.pdf
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:44:36 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 12:25:14 PM by crairezx20

Sharing: Artcoin Whitepaper, please let us know if you have questions:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/artcoin.fund/docs/artcoin-whitepaper.pdf
Just quoted  to easily find them via search button.. And i think op you also need to put this in your first page so that they can easy see the whitepaper..
There are many investors and traders are always looking for this and i think they are also need the roadmap..
Such a good project and hope that i can see the good progress about this project..
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:00:42 PM

As an art enthusiast, having a platform for art combine with the technology of blockchain is indeed wonderful. I'm not really keen on looking at platforms where I can buy and sell artworks so it's really nice to see one at a place where I am interested as well. I'm looking forward to invest both some of my money and time to be a part of this wonderful community we will have.

The project has good prospects, not just for art enthusiasts, but also the regular Joe like myself with no idea about how and where to go to buy or sell artworks. Should this workout as planned, then it will make trading artworks much easier and secure.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:45:16 PM

participation will be more. more advertising for the project needs to be done.
there was a social media campaign? I didn't join signature campaign but in other campaigns can I participate? thanks. Smiley
Of course willing here we provide social media campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2045252.msg0#new
But you need to know we should be able to struggle to be able to make the company more advanced, not just think of the payment that will be in the can

Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:12:46 PM

The project has good prospects, not just for art enthusiasts, but also the regular Joe like myself with no idea about how and where to go to buy or sell artworks. Should this workout as planned, then it will make trading artworks much easier and secure.

But i think its uniqueness is still a good purpose for the society. As i read the previous comments, there are still posibilities that there was a project for arts but i have never heard some of it.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:20:00 PM

Hope there's a lot of art enthusiasts here. It's a nice project really. Wish you good luck OP.

solarrobot

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:32:56 PM

I'll be watching this topic for sure, interested in how this coin will progress. Hope that there will be functionality to help artists of all kinds, it seems to have a focus predominately on fine art (which too often is only consumed by rich people).
clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 10:39:12 PM

I really love Coins with real world connection so this could be really interesting. I am closely watching and we will see how it evolves in the future Smiley
ArtcoinMike (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:35:22 PM

I really love Coins with real world connection so this could be really interesting. I am closely watching and we will see how it evolves in the future Smiley

Great!  We would love to have you participate and need your support!
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 02:10:26 AM

where is the bounty program Sr? its very promissing this project
There is a bounty running but payment is in btc.I suggest you go to Service section and join the bounty and help promote this great project

I went to search at the service section under market place but didn't find the bounty link, can you provide it please?

solarrobot

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:16:34 PM

Is the sale a bust? The ethscan address looks like no one invested in it? Maybe the ideas aren't communicated clearly enough, or cryptonerds don't care about art.
ArtcoinMike (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:34:33 PM

Is the sale a bust? The ethscan address looks like no one invested in it? Maybe the ideas aren't communicated clearly enough, or cryptonerds don't care about art.

The crypto address is the contract address, transactions can be seen in the escrow address linked from the contract.
ArtcoinMike (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

Unfortunately, we didn't do a very good job marketing this sale and didn't raise nearly enough to get going.  We have refunded any tokens purchased and are regrouping to think about how to proceed.  Any help or suggestions are much appreciated.
cryptotraderjustin

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:27:56 PM

Unfortunately, we didn't do a very good job marketing this sale and didn't raise nearly enough to get going.  We have refunded any tokens purchased and are regrouping to think about how to proceed.  Any help or suggestions are much appreciated.

I have not received any refund, I bought 20 ACF tokens. How do I go about getting a refund?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: