Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:20:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YuTü.Co.in: SCAM ICO - The Unlocked Thread Version - Have at it!  (Read 2738 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:41:51 AM

Along with all your other baseless accusations, you'll espoused the one above more than a dozen times. Again, fucktard, here's the deal, where anybody else on the planet can weigh in - post one grain of evidence that I was kicked out of Bitcoin100 (the charity in question) and theymos has my permission to ban ALL of my 180+ user accounts on this USELESS forum (as you, Leroy "Honestly" Fodor, have cried on countless occasions).

I Was looking to Donate to this "Charity" fund but then I found a thread which  the director and a Member seem to be Racists. Care to elaborate Before i donate?  this thread is what concerns me. If you can convince me that you are Not Racists i will donate. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495497.0

FYI: to Mods I'm on topic and Questioning the Authenticity Character of the director and a Member of this group before i donate.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52543.msg5832755#msg5832755

So there is the post that starts it all with a link to his racist post. his reply to the poor guy

otrkid70 had no intention of donating to Bitcoin 100, having the red-ass toward me long before he found this thread via my sig. Obviously, he's not able to comprehend the gist of the OP of the thread linked, nor the myriad of replies I've put forward to clarify my position.

Then a month later (now mind you this was also during the time he stole money from a new miner and had to do a switcharoo and start his Gleb Gamow account so he could chat in the forum and hide his Phinnaeus Gage account for the guy he stole money from) This was posted in his charity thread PROVING you were kicked out of the charity.

Phinnaeus put together the site and is responsible for 99% of the content other than the Charities page. Since he's (sort of) stepped down, the site has kind of languished.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52543.msg6050068#msg6050068

(sort of) stepped down means they had a meeting and you were told you needed to step down becasue your stupid actions of rambling on like a racist when you should have been concentrating on working with your charity has caused suspicions. Suspicions that could enatil NAACP contacting you, other organizations and just basic smearing of the Bitcoin 100 name. So end result YOU WERE KICKED OUT!

Here's the new deal since it's now highly likely that I'm a bigger fuckin idiot than I thought I was. If anybody on the planet can prove to me that YouTube creators and YouTube publishers are two different things, not related in any way, shape or form like the venerable Leroy "Honestly" Fodor has dully demonstrated, then I will end my venture and theymos has my permission to delete my 530+ user accounts on this USELESS forum. That's a promise!

Bruno Fuckinskas

Bruno dont play stupid you MORON, or any "Creators" are the actual Creators of something. So by saying YouTube "Creators" you are meaning the people who created YouTube itself. YouTube Publishers are the users that actually publish something on the YouTube website. Don't act like you didnt know the difference. Your a liar just like you have said about em all this time whenever I used some kind of advertising technique. I am just giving you less shit than you dishout.

WOW! Like fuckin WOW! I will admit that of all the things I thought you would say, that wasn't even considered. Why? Because not once - NOT FUCKIN ONCE - did it enter my mind nor anybody else's (unless they're a fuckin retard like you) that YouTube creators meant creators of YouTube. Dude, I don't know what kind of shit you smoke there in the Philippines, but I'm willing to bet it'll make you capable of flying if toss out of a helicopter by the country's president.

BTW, your proof that I was kicked outta Bitcoin100 doesn't hold water. Please try again. Feel free to give up when you come across the post where it was I who stepped down briefly due to Josh Zerlan of BFL and had nothing to do with calling three people a nigger, two of which were my white nephews, and the other, not white, beat a newborn baby.

Please, dish out more than I dish out. Your fanbase would love you more I'm sure.

And if you're keeping count as to what the score is between you and I in this thread about my scammy ass, it's Leroy Fodor 0; Bruno 1 Poet. You can't even get your fuckin partners to back you on this. What gives, asshole? Are they too busy fuckin the shit outta your dead mother's skull? Tell 'em to take a break and weigh in while the weighing in is good, for God's sake. And hey, don't forget to pick your daughter up in a couple hours from the corner where you dropped her off on, then go to McD's and buy have dinner, making sure to bring home a happy meal for little Leroy Jr., the genius of the Fodor Four.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:45:59 AM

https://www.facebook.com/helen.fodor.3?pnref=friends.search

Your lyin' piece of shit mother isn't even dead, you lyin' piece of shit Jr.!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:52:12 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YouTube#Partnership_with_video_creators

Partnership with video creators

In May 2007, YouTube launched its Partner Program, a system based on AdSense which allows the uploader of the video to share the revenue produced by advertising on the site.

By bad! Leroy Fodor has served me once again. He is correct in stating that YouTube creators are creators of YouTube as depicted above.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Question: Leroy, is Katrina sticking kitchen appliances up her cunt and ass while you pen bullshit in your failed attempt to discredit my scammy ass?
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 10:01:47 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 11:56:38 AM by cyberpinoy

Your lyin' piece of shit mother isn't even dead, you lyin' piece of shit Jr.!

My Mother doesn't lie, and you said Grandma "Fodor" Which by the way is not my Mom but MY grandma. Like I said you do not know anything about me. And bruno the fact you keep dragging my family into the situation tells me I am hitting every nerve I can with you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That is how you lash back, you start naming family members, calling them distgusting names, quoting shit you have no idea about. But its fine. I wanted your true colors to come out, so like in that Bitcoin 100 thread and that racist thread people can see what happens when Bruno dont like what you do or say HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Along with all your other baseless accusations, you'll espoused the one above more than a dozen times. Again, fucktard, here's the deal, where anybody else on the planet can weigh in - post one grain of evidence that I was kicked out of Bitcoin100 (the charity in question) and theymos has my permission to ban ALL of my 180+ user accounts on this USELESS forum (as you, Leroy "Honestly" Fodor, have cried on countless occasions).

I Was looking to Donate to this "Charity" fund but then I found a thread which  the director and a Member seem to be Racists. Care to elaborate Before i donate?  this thread is what concerns me. If you can convince me that you are Not Racists i will donate. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495497.0

FYI: to Mods I'm on topic and Questioning the Authenticity Character of the director and a Member of this group before i donate.

So there is the post that starts it all with a link to his racist post. his reply to the poor guy

otrkid70 had no intention of donating to Bitcoin 100, having the red-ass toward me long before he found this thread via my sig. Obviously, he's not able to comprehend the gist of the OP of the thread linked, nor the myriad of replies I've put forward to clarify my position.

One of his own posts states

I what to be clear that the person I'm referring to is an Afro-American

That's how it went down. Now, he's nothing but a useless piece of shit, moreover, a NIGGER!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495497.msg5460617#msg5460617

Then a month later (now mind you this was also during the time he stole money from a new miner and had to do a switcharoo and start his Gleb Gamow account so he could chat in the forum and hide his Phinnaeus Gage account for the guy he stole money from) This was posted in his charity thread PROVING you were kicked out of the charity.

Phinnaeus put together the site and is responsible for 99% of the content other than the Charities page. Since he's (sort of) stepped down, the site has kind of languished.

(sort of) stepped down means they had a meeting and you were told you needed to step down becasue your stupid actions of rambling on like a racist when you should have been concentrating on working with your charity has caused suspicions. Suspicions that could enatil NAACP contacting you, other organizations and just basic smearing of the Bitcoin 100 name. So end result YOU WERE KICKED OUT!

Here's the new deal since it's now highly likely that I'm a bigger fuckin idiot than I thought I was. If anybody on the planet can prove to me that YouTube creators and YouTube publishers are two different things, not related in any way, shape or form like the venerable Leroy "Honestly" Fodor has dully demonstrated, then I will end my venture and theymos has my permission to delete my 530+ user accounts on this USELESS forum. That's a promise!

Bruno Fuckinskas

Bruno dont play stupid you MORON, any "Creators" are the actual Creators of something. So by saying YouTube "Creators" you are meaning the people who created YouTube itself. YouTube Publishers are the users that actually publish something on the YouTube website. Don't act like you didnt know the difference. Your a liar just like you have said about em all this time whenever I used some kind of advertising technique. I am just giving you less shit than you dishout.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:49:30 PM

My Mother doesn't lie, and you said Grandma "Fodor" Which by the way is not my Mom but MY grandma.

What a stupid fuckin cocksucker this Leroy Fodor continues to prove to be! Clearly to everybody reading, my usage of Gramdma/Grandmother was in relationship to Leroy Jr., Leroy Fodor's son, Grandma being Leroy Sr.'s mother. I have never on this forum ever mentioned Leroy Fodor's grandmother, but on myriad occasions mentioned his lyin' piece of shit mother, Helen Fodor, the cunt who posted lyin' positive reviews on StakeMiners' Facebook page.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:52:55 PM

Bruno Fuckinskas

Bruno dont play stupid you MORON, or any "Creators" are the actual Creators of something. So by saying YouTube "Creators" you are meaning the people who created YouTube itself. YouTube Publishers are the users that actually publish something on the YouTube website. Don't act like you didnt know the difference. Your a liar just like you have said about em all this time whenever I used some kind of advertising technique. I am just giving you less shit than you dishout.

WOW! Like fuckin WOW! I will admit that of all the things I thought you would say, that wasn't even considered. Why? Because not once - NOT FUCKIN ONCE - did it enter my mind nor anybody else's (unless they're a fuckin retard like you) that YouTube creators meant creators of YouTube. Dude, I don't know what kind of shit you smoke there in the Philippines, but I'm willing to bet it'll make you capable of flying if toss out of a helicopter by the country's president.

BTW, your proof that I was kicked outta Bitcoin100 doesn't hold water. Please try again. Feel free to give up when you come across the post where it was I who stepped down briefly due to Josh Zerlan of BFL and had nothing to do with calling three people a nigger, two of which were my white nephews, and the other, not white, beat a newborn baby.

Please, dish out more than I dish out. Your fanbase would love you more I'm sure.

And if you're keeping count as to what the score is between you and I in this thread about my scammy ass, it's Leroy Fodor 0; Bruno 1 Poet. You can't even get your fuckin partners to back you on this. What gives, asshole? Are they too busy fuckin the shit outta your dead mother's skull? Tell 'em to take a break and weigh in while the weighing in is good, for God's sake. And hey, don't forget to pick your daughter up in a couple hours from the corner where you dropped her off on, then go to McD's and buy have dinner, making sure to bring home a happy meal for little Leroy Jr., the genius of the Fodor Four.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:59:06 PM

Once again I'm gonna make this so fuckin simple. If anybody on this planet can present one piece of evidence that I was permanently kicked out of Bitcoin100 for whatever reason, theymos has my permission to delete all my 610+ users accounts on this USELESS forum. That's a promise.

PLEASE, people, for the sake of this crypto community, let's rid this scammy ass Bruno Kucinskas once and for all, for he's nothing but a cancer in this space. We need more honest folks like the venerable Leroy Fodor to fight the good fight for all of humankind.

Bruno
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:03:37 PM

Like I said you do not know anything about me. And bruno the fact you keep dragging my family into the situation tells me I am hitting every nerve I can with you.

Au contraire, Leroy "Honestly" Fodor, for I do know a helluva lot about you, namely how you've proven to be crypto's number one serial liar, and it's you who's hitting nerves via your countless baseless accusations to discredit my scammy ass, none of which you've backed up with facts so that theymos could once and for all ban ALL my 670+ user accounts on this USELESS forum.

Speaking of useless, you've stated on myriad occasions how Facebook is a useless piece of shit, yet that is where your StakeMiners solely advertises the scam site.

Here's another question for you, asshole: How the fuck are you able to feed your family of four, along with paying your investors and partners Michael Zinck, Chanta Owen Lueung and Wolfman outta Vietnam, from StakeMiners' weekly payouts if it is so fuckin profitable? We're talking way less than U$20 a week split between you four.

It's been demonstrated beyond doubt that it's you, NOT ME, that's a cancer to this space, hence your voice having no backers in your futile quest to discredit my scammy ass, I doing most the work for said cause, giving you every chance humanly possible to make your case as strong as possible, but you continue to fail in supplying minute pieces of evidence you claim to have so to cement the deal, ergo my scammy ass remains in this space ready to fleece millions from Investards. PLEASE, LEROY FODOR, STOP MY SCAMMY ASS FROM SUCCEEDING! Only your can prevent a crypto fire. HAHAHA

Bruno
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:00:00 PM

That is great & all Leroy but which part of all that proves his coin is a scam ?
I will say again i don't support any type of ICO or heavy premine so aside from that
what else do you got ?

Some wagon burner flipped over my chuck wagon and stoeled mah flapjacks and this honky ain't amused.  Angry

FUD first & ask questions later™
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 10:34:13 PM

Just the facts, Jack!

Leroy Fodor doesn't lie (according to Leroy Fodor and his mother who stated such on StakeMiners' Facebook page).
Leroy Fodor has presented mega accusations about me.
Leroy Fodor was instructed to supply definitive proof of any one of the accusations to theymos so that he could ban my scammy ass if any of the proofs hold water.
Leroy Fodor has yet to date - now stemming over two years - to provide one iota of proof as instructed, and we're honestly talkin' simple proof, NOTHING OBSCURE.
theymos has yet to hear from the venerable Leroy Fodor.
Ergo, I'm still here ready to reap millions from an ICO that Leroy Fodor is trying in vain to stop for the protection of crypto-coiners from my scammy ass.

How simple, you ask? For one, Leroy Fodor is on record several times stating that my website is based on a cheap 1990 Blog template. If any of the 7B+ people on the planet can present one - JUST FUCKIN ONE - tiny piece of evidence that such is true, then I will end my venture, instructing theymos to ban all my 730+ user accounts on this USELESS forum, thus, again, saving crypto dudes from being ripped off by my scammy ass thanks in whole to the venerable Leroy "Honestly" Fodor.

Feel free to provide any proof for any of the following accusations by Leroy Fodor of me where the same conditions depicted above apply:

- I was permanently kicked out of Bitcoin100.
- I am a child molester.
- I have deleted posts with the intent to mask the truth.
- I have participated in the trust thingy on this forum via many of my alts.
- ALL of the negative shit online about Leroy Fodor has me behind it (not one iota complaint from anybody else in the world having an issue with the venerable Leroy Fodor since the advent of the Internet circa prior to 1990).

Shit, on the surface the shit above looks so fuckin easy, I may even try my hand in searching for some proof so that we can rid this scammy ass Bruno once and for all, sending his ass back to the farm to fuck goats.

Bruno Kucinskas

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:59:58 AM

He asked what profit payouts you have made with an ICO coin.
And keeps going on about paying the end users.
Does he realize what a fucking ICO even is ?
He is talking like people are investing in a cloud mining scheme like he runs himself.
Which is how legit ?
Well according to Leroy he lost all the invested money so... uhmmm. LOL

I think Leroy is a compulsive or obsessive liar.. not sure which (maybe both)
All i do know is he is not honest but a bullshitter.
He came here for one reason.. to make money.
And to aid him doing so he has littered lies across the web and recruited friends & family in his money schemes.

How long has Fodor been scheming and how long did it take for Bruno to launch something.
Fodor had a large head start.

Leroy also uses puppet accounts then bitches and whines that Bruno is.
Hypocrite.
Difference being is Bruno admits it and shithead here does not.

I don't like bullshitters and none of them will EVER admit they are one.
I deal with them daily and they are insufferable.

I am literally too honest.
I get myself into trouble by for example volunteering info when i should just keep my mouth shut.
Leroy on the other hand will lie outright to further his personal agenda.
I would not.
Nor do i think Bruno would either.

There is big difference from people have made some mistakes or poor decisions in life
vs people like Fodor who rail on through out the entire duration of their life being a fraud.

There is a lot of people out there that are bullshitters.
It's how they get ahead in life.
I will push them all in front of a bus when i get the chance.
Wanna be a little piece of shit.. then enjoy the repercussions assholes.

Having Leroy back from hiding for a year is great though.. some drama to spice things up.
But once again he will get his ass handed to him and go into hiding again though.
It's more fun when he is dartin' around all worked up about the Gamow and the welfare Canadian.

Hey StakeDouche can ya help a brother out ?
Since i am on Welfare how about you offer me a job ?
Is Terrik still CTFO ?
I will work at fudgin' them numbers for ya for pennies on the dollar bro.
Not fair to mock me for being on Welfare if you are not going to offer me work at your wolds most profitable cloud mining operation (that lost all the BTC invested) corporation you founded.

Help a brutha out.. Stakeminers inc hiring dawg ?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:13:25 AM

The venerable Leroy "Honestly" Fodor has posted twice more in his locked thread on my scammy ass, thus this thread to pick up the mantle so that others that Leroy Fodor has locked out can weigh in on my scammy ass. The following are the links to Leroy's new posts on my scammy ass:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017592.msg20180644#msg20180644

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017592.msg20181074#msg20181074

Both fail at offering up requested proof so that theymos can ban all my 810+ user accounts on this USELESS forum.

The second one, Leroy has moved the goal post and now claims that the supposed 35 BTC I scammed from him was not a thief but some sort of failed extortion attempt on my part. Again, all Leroy has to do is to provide definitive proof that I honestly was trying to extort his lyin' piece of shit ass for 35 BTC or any amount, including one satoshi, and theymos has my permission to ban all my alts from this USELESS forum.

The first post, Leroy is still steadfast on relaying that I was kicked out of Bitcoin100. Again, prove it - just a tiny bit - and theymos ... you know the drill (maybe I shouldn't have penned "you know the drill" because Leroy might come back at me and declare that no, he doesn't know any drills, and that I should stop stating such).

Bruno
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 05:16:53 AM

Please provide proof of my supposed bad temper. None of posts don't count because even though they may appear as demonstrating bad temper, such has never been the case, with my scammy ass laughing my ass off when they were being penned. In real life, it's been decades since I've expressed a bad temper, and even then it was short lived. Try again, fuckface!

Bruno

OK no problem nothing like taking a most present post to hand deliver your proof.

Looks like Leroy Fodor is posting in the wrong threads again, this time from his handheld device while attending church services there in the Philippines with his crack whore daughter, slut mail order bride, and the genius of the family, little Leroy Jr., the apple in his Christian Grandma Fodor's eye. For those who don't know Grandma Fodor, she's the crazy bitch back in the states who fingered the fuck outta her pussy while giving StakeMiners a positive review on its Facebook page because she was so fuckin happen with its service, then vouched for her grandson in being such an honest dude, with Jehovah holding a special place next to his side when Leroy finally meets his maker.

Now Leroy has no choice but to post in this thread because the other two that he has grown so fond of are both now locked.

now if thats not a 5 year old like temper tantrim, becasue I keep posting facts in your copy paste idea's thread, with your 1990 Blog template website nothing is.

Oh and by the way Grandma "Fodor" is no longer with us, and you really still after 2 years have no clue about me. You think you know who i am but you really do not.

But hey thanks for allowing that childish temper tantrim that was diminished decades ago shine thru and show once again your nothing more than a thief and scamming liar. As usual your own stupidity proves you wrong once again.

Lets just break it down simply AND remember bruno ole boy this thread has no bearing on the scum face all time liar of crypto and general trash person you believe I am. You must defend YOUR actions.

Why did you not just give that man his money back after you had it. He said you got the check and cashed it so why didnt you just give it back to him?

why did it take him threatening legal action for you to even respond to him. only scammers hide, if he had not had a way to prosecute you, what make you think we are to believe you would have oprganized some way to get him his funds almost a year later.

But most importantly why did it take you so long to pay back your criminal friend who footed the bill to keep yo0u out of jail.

If you are worthy and responsible to handle other peoples money, do you have a complete blueprint of the coin and what the funds will be used for.

Do you feel your worthy of running a coin after being kicked out of your own charity?

Have you gotten everything properly registered and legal and can you provide proof of this in any fashion?

What important youtube creators are involved in your idea? I would expect someone looking for funds to do what he should already know how to do when getting ready to launch somehting in crypto should have at least a handful of interested Youtube Creators involved.

Why did you word it Youtube Creators, becasue you wanted your audience to be mislead in your advertisement giving the subliminal idea the creators of youtube would be involved. Didnt you bitch at me for using those kinds of advertising tactics calling me a liar. Why didnt you call them Youtube publishers which is the truth of what they are. Why mislead you audience in such a drastic way?

It seems someone else beat you to the punch on your idea. Not uncommon for you as your whole life revolves around using other peoples stuff anyways, you dont have an original thought in your mind. http://cryptocoinsmarket.com/socc-socialcoin-payments-for-your-online-reviews-views-content-likes-and-opinion/ and I must say altho you supposedly have a no conflict agreement with him, he did much better than you did. HE actually has important things like a code base, Nodes, wallet, communication portals outside his peky all around home of BitcoinShitTalk, a Roadmap available, but most importantly PROGRESS.

What makes you feel you have the intelligence to run  a coin, you got kicked out of your own charity becasue of your racist actions, and you have no programming experience at all. Hell you cant even code a website but use an old 1990s blog template as a website.

The bottom line Bruno, and this is not becasue I dont like you, its just facts! Your trying to run  an ICO, so you have to be able to be trusted with peoples funds and do with it what you say you will. I did nexactly what i said I was goping to do, no matter how much you attack me and twist nonsense, those are the facts. I dont even have to twist a story for you, your just a bad untrustworthy person. Your history proves you stole a mans money and instead of paying him back you opted to go to a bitcoin conference. This is drastic mismanagement of funds especially when a jail sentence is on the line. I mean how much more irresponsible can you possible be? You have no programming experience, no coding experience, your attitute is horrible, in the past you blame and get temperamental with others when they even point out your negative qualities (hence your 2+ year temper tantrim with me). How can you address your coins concerns if you are so close minded? I was one of the first to really really take you head on, I found more damaging evidence you were a horrible person, than you ever found on me. ALL of the negative shit online about me has you behind it, most of the negative things about YOU were not even started or authored by me at all. When I found this stuff your only defense was use alternate accounts and drag others in on your fight instead of manning up and telling us the truth.

I will say one thing tho, it must be hard to walk around with those skunk smelling elephant sized balls tho.

Lets play I am Bruno Hear me roar https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

Quote from: Phinnaeus Gage link=topic=495497.msg5460617#msg5460617

That's how it went down. Now, he's nothing but a useless piece of shit, moreover, a NIGGER!

Bruno Fuckinskas

Bruno dont play stupid you MORON, any "Creators" are the actual Creators of something. So by saying YouTube "Creators" you are meaning the people who created YouTube itself. YouTube Publishers are the users that actually publish something on the YouTube website. Don't act like you didnt know the difference. Your a liar just like you have said about em all this time whenever I used some kind of advertising technique. I am just giving you less shit than you dishout.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:45:09 AM

Please provide proof of my supposed bad temper. None of posts don't count because even though they may appear as demonstrating bad temper, such has never been the case, with my scammy ass laughing my ass off when they were being penned. In real life, it's been decades since I've expressed a bad temper, and even then it was short lived. Try again, fuckface!

Bruno

OK no problem nothing like taking a most present post to hand deliver your proof.

Looks like Leroy Fodor is posting in the wrong threads again, this time from his handheld device while attending church services there in the Philippines with his crack whore daughter, slut mail order bride, and the genius of the family, little Leroy Jr., the apple in his Christian Grandma Fodor's eye. For those who don't know Grandma Fodor, she's the crazy bitch back in the states who fingered the fuck outta her pussy while giving StakeMiners a positive review on its Facebook page because she was so fuckin happen with its service, then vouched for her grandson in being such an honest dude, with Jehovah holding a special place next to his side when Leroy finally meets his maker.

Now Leroy has no choice but to post in this thread because the other two that he has grown so fond of are both now locked.

now if thats not a 5 year old like temper tantrim, becasue I keep posting facts in your copy paste idea's thread, with your 1990 Blog template website nothing is.

Oh and by the way Grandma "Fodor" is no longer with us, and you really still after 2 years have no clue about me. You think you know who i am but you really do not.

But hey thanks for allowing that childish temper tantrim that was diminished decades ago shine thru and show once again your nothing more than a thief and scamming liar. As usual your own stupidity proves you wrong once again.

Lets just break it down simply AND remember bruno ole boy this thread has no bearing on the scum face all time liar of crypto and general trash person you believe I am. You must defend YOUR actions.

Why did you not just give that man his money back after you had it. He said you got the check and cashed it so why didnt you just give it back to him?

why did it take him threatening legal action for you to even respond to him. only scammers hide, if he had not had a way to prosecute you, what make you think we are to believe you would have oprganized some way to get him his funds almost a year later.

But most importantly why did it take you so long to pay back your criminal friend who footed the bill to keep yo0u out of jail.

If you are worthy and responsible to handle other peoples money, do you have a complete blueprint of the coin and what the funds will be used for.

Do you feel your worthy of running a coin after being kicked out of your own charity?

Have you gotten everything properly registered and legal and can you provide proof of this in any fashion?

What important youtube creators are involved in your idea? I would expect someone looking for funds to do what he should already know how to do when getting ready to launch somehting in crypto should have at least a handful of interested Youtube Creators involved.

Why did you word it Youtube Creators, becasue you wanted your audience to be mislead in your advertisement giving the subliminal idea the creators of youtube would be involved. Didnt you bitch at me for using those kinds of advertising tactics calling me a liar. Why didnt you call them Youtube publishers which is the truth of what they are. Why mislead you audience in such a drastic way?

It seems someone else beat you to the punch on your idea. Not uncommon for you as your whole life revolves around using other peoples stuff anyways, you dont have an original thought in your mind. http://cryptocoinsmarket.com/socc-socialcoin-payments-for-your-online-reviews-views-content-likes-and-opinion/ and I must say altho you supposedly have a no conflict agreement with him, he did much better than you did. HE actually has important things like a code base, Nodes, wallet, communication portals outside his peky all around home of BitcoinShitTalk, a Roadmap available, but most importantly PROGRESS.

What makes you feel you have the intelligence to run  a coin, you got kicked out of your own charity becasue of your racist actions, and you have no programming experience at all. Hell you cant even code a website but use an old 1990s blog template as a website.

The bottom line Bruno, and this is not becasue I dont like you, its just facts! Your trying to run  an ICO, so you have to be able to be trusted with peoples funds and do with it what you say you will. I did nexactly what i said I was goping to do, no matter how much you attack me and twist nonsense, those are the facts. I dont even have to twist a story for you, your just a bad untrustworthy person. Your history proves you stole a mans money and instead of paying him back you opted to go to a bitcoin conference. This is drastic mismanagement of funds especially when a jail sentence is on the line. I mean how much more irresponsible can you possible be? You have no programming experience, no coding experience, your attitute is horrible, in the past you blame and get temperamental with others when they even point out your negative qualities (hence your 2+ year temper tantrim with me). How can you address your coins concerns if you are so close minded? I was one of the first to really really take you head on, I found more damaging evidence you were a horrible person, than you ever found on me. ALL of the negative shit online about me has you behind it, most of the negative things about YOU were not even started or authored by me at all. When I found this stuff your only defense was use alternate accounts and drag others in on your fight instead of manning up and telling us the truth.

I will say one thing tho, it must be hard to walk around with those skunk smelling elephant sized balls tho.

Lets play I am Bruno Hear me roar https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

Bruno Fuckinskas

OH MY FUCKIN GOD! We truly are dealing with a delusional piece of shit here. Before I go any further, if anybody on this planet believes the above, please weigh in so that you, too, get Get the Gleb.

According to "I Never Tell A Lie" Leroy Fodor and Google, the following people are the creators of YouTube, each maintaining their own YouTube channels who've all individually humbly have NEVER claimed to be a creator of YouTube:

But according to Wikipedia, YouTube was created by three former PayPal employees – Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim – in February 2005

To be clear, Leroy Fodor is NOT acting by claiming that there's a difference between YouTube creators and YouTube publishers, he fuckin honestly believes it, hence sticking it up my scammy ass for myself not knowing the fuckin difference. This fucker has proven countless times that he lies just for the sake of lying, with a many times actually believing what he says. That's totally fuckin amazing!

Once more piece of proof to drive the point home that Leroy Fodor is one delusional fuck: http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-youtube-supercharger-creators-20170621-htmlstory.html

“We look for groups of creators who we think can be the next big YouTube star,” said Jamie Byrne, director of YouTube Creators. He added that Youtube plans on offering the program several times a year to different groups of creators. The first group consists only of women.

Please set my scammy ass straight if the above is alluding to the creators of YouTube - Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim.

Bruno
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:46:04 PM

From the desk of The Delusional Fuck, Leroy Fodor, Rides Again:

It seems someone else beat you to the punch on your idea. Not uncommon for you as your whole life revolves around using other peoples stuff anyways, you dont have an original thought in your mind. http://cryptocoinsmarket.com/socc-socialcoin-payments-for-your-online-reviews-views-content-likes-and-opinion/.

Here we go again! Leroy, all you have to do is provide just one shred of evidence that I copied SOCC in any way, shape or form, then theymos has my permission to permanently ban all my 980+ user accounts on this USELESS forum. I'll go one better - I'll even admit to stealing 35 BTC from your scammy ass if you follow through with the above, whereupon everybody on this forum would then be able to positively give me negative trust.

Once again, Leroy, I have made it so motherfuckin easy for you to rid me from the crypto space so to protect Investards from investing in my ICO, earning me millions so that I can finally ride into the sunset laughing my ass off at all them fools.

Bruno
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 11:14:20 PM

Goddamn you, Leroy Fodor, at the very least you could do is bump this thread twice a day like I do in making sure that the crypto community knows beyond doubt what a scammy-ass fuck I truly am. The community needs to-be-honest dudes like yourself to protect them from themselves in entering into an ICO whose founder is a known scam artist, namely, me, Bruno Kucinskas. HAHAHA

For Investards not heeding this warning, please visit my website base on a 1990 Blog template, purposely employing the retro format because rumor has it that such is back in vogue. HAHAHA

Bruno

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:13:05 AM

He is launching a campaign against you in retaliation for you exposing his scam Stakeminers.com
Which i might add is interesting when you do a Google search..

One page i just looked at from 2015 at Gethashing had Cyberpinoy and Crestington and Daffy having a nice little chat about things such as there being another service with the same name.

Oh and i guess my old buddy who works in my town at a restaurant is claiming to be American and is such good friends with muddafudda that he claims to have been trying to get him to join a chat room.
Which is odd because mudda also has a topic here claiming his account was dumped with a password he can not recover but claims it was hacked.

Ole Cresty LOL
He is Canadian and works down on the lake front which is not the USA  Cheesy
Seems Cresty was mighty fond of ole Pinoy because he's behind PayCon.. the coin.
So they had a little marriage about it all and got buddy buddy.

What have a learned ?
Lots of web sites.. shitloads of accounts.. plenty of "coins" and the usual suspects trying to make money.
Nothing unusual.. these clowns will never leave.

Cyberpinoy / AKA: Leroy Fodor is a scammer.
He has a mountain of lies on record and his scam site thingy is a failure.
When he admits to losing your money and he did it all along lying his ass off that means it is in fact a scam.
Who wants to bet he simply took the investors money and spent it on what ever he wanted all along ?
Then threw them peanuts.. claiming he paid a "few hundred dollars"
When he had 128 Bitcoin.. which in time he lost.
128 BTC = $286440.95999 USD

He operates his scam with no transparency for a reason.
It's not like you can view his accounting and look up addresses etc and validate his claims.
He can position all his bullshit behind closed doors then lie his ass off.
So if people get sucked into crap like that then ..fuck 'em.
..get smart people.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:34:17 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 03:05:14 PM by Gleb Gamow

He is launching a campaign against you in retaliation for you exposing his scam Stakeminers.com
Which i might add is interesting when you do a Google search..

One page i just looked at from 2015 at Gethashing had Cyberpinoy and Crestington and Daffy having a nice little chat about things such as there being another service with the same name.

Oh and i guess my old buddy who works in my town at a restaurant is claiming to be American and is such good friends with muddafudda that he claims to have been trying to get him to join a chat room.
Which is odd because mudda also has a topic here claiming his account was dumped with a password he can not recover but claims it was hacked.

Ole Cresty LOL
He is Canadian and works down on the lake front which is not the USA  Cheesy
Seems Cresty was mighty fond of ole Pinoy because he's behind PayCon.. the coin.
So they had a little marriage about it all and got buddy buddy.

What have a learned ?
Lots of web sites.. shitloads of accounts.. plenty of "coins" and the usual suspects trying to make money.
Nothing unusual.. these clowns will never leave.

Cyberpinoy / AKA: Leroy Fodor is a scammer.
He has a mountain of lies on record and his scam site thingy is a failure.
When he admits to losing your money and he did it all along lying his ass off that means it is in fact a scam.
Who wants to bet he simply took the investors money and spent it on what ever he wanted all along ?
Then threw them peanuts.. claiming he paid a "few hundred dollars"
When he had 128 Bitcoin.. which in time he lost.
128 BTC = $286440.95999 USD

He operates his scam with no transparency for a reason.
It's not like you can view his accounting and look up addresses etc and validate his claims.
He can position all his bullshit behind closed doors then lie his ass off.
So if people get sucked into crap like that then ..fuck 'em.
..get smart people.

Okay, to be über-fair with the venerable Leroy "Honestly" Fodor, the reason he gave for not being fully transparent is because if he revealed ANY crypto address, they would be hacked, thus protecting StakeMiners' Investards. Now, as I stated on myriad occasions and Leroy has been kind enough to echo countless times, I'm not a coder, so HONESTLY I don't have a fuckin clue if what Leroy claims is valid or not, but I'll lean toward him being truthful in this regard, reserving the option to reverse my position as valuable members of this USELESS forum weigh in.

Aside, quoting the final remarks of the orator giving this year's commencement speech at Ohio University, in Athens, Ohio, where the revered Leroy Fodor earned his BA and StakeMiners earned its BBA, "In closing, Class of 2017, your four long years of studies will soon pay off, for now with degree in hand, you, too, like the former alumni who graced these hallowed walls, Leroy Fodor, can now go to South Carolina and become the best toilet bowl cleaners the state has to offer, then continue following the footsteps of Leroy Fodor, traveling to the Philippines with your mail order bride or groom or significant other or cigarette-butt-eating alien TO BUILD YOUR VERY OWN LARGEST BITCOIN MINING FARM IN THE WORLD, COMPLETE WITH A WEST-FACING SOLAR POWER ARRAY ON A HOT TIN ROOF SURROUNDED ON THREE SIDES BY TOWERING TREES! Thank you, and God bless."

Bruno

PS: Leroy has once again posted in his locked thread about my scammy ass, not allowing others who echo his position to weigh in: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017592.msg20204108#msg20204108 Funny, how those links provided by Leroy Fodor currently don't work, eh?

Look at all my negative trust ratings. They were all given to me by nefarious actors in this space, none by the folks that Leroy Fodor continues to claim I scammed. Now look at Leroy Fodor's trust ratings. His reason for such is that I and my friends conspired to discredit his venerable ass, with NONE of the accusations holding water. Fuckin amazing!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:37:47 PM

Okay, Leroy Fodor wins!  Cry Cry Cry Here's proof as to why Leroy finally nailed my scammy ass: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017592.msg20214585#msg20214585

To be clear, the post I deleted was located here, originally as Post #6: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1293917.0;all

Further proof of me deleting that proof can be seen on the Wayback Machine: https://web.archive.org/web/20160201064108/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1293917.0;all

To understand Bruno - ME - you need to know exactly what type of sly fox I truly am. Not only did I delete that post for no reason whatsoever, but I'm the first person on the planet to successfully replaced a deleted post with some other (I'll leave it up to you brainiacs to uncover which one that is) on archive.org.

Here's proof that I'm not lying and that a replacement post was indeed inserted in the thread in question: https://web.archive.org/web/20160201064108/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1293917.msg13433701#msg13433701

Here's the last post today: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1293917.0;all

Note the same post count - 59. Ironically, currently this is Post #59 of this thread and will remain such till either I or the honorable Leroy Fodor deletes posts from here.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Oh, you're gonna love this. To further cement the truism that I am indeed one slick fuck, I knew that the venerable Leroy "Honestly" Fodor was gonna pen the post I quoted above the fold, that is why I tricked Spoetnik into changing his avatar back: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg20198398#msg20198398

Well, there you have it! Proof positive that I'm not to be trusted because I deleted an irrelevant post for no fuckin reason at all, and on top of that I broke into the Wayback Machine and altered their database so to cover my tracks. Then I conned a user on this forum to revert back his avatar so to continue the ruse. Thanks to Leroy Fodor, I guess I won't be conducting my ICO after all, returning to picking cans out of dumpsters so to earn a living for the rest of my life. This is truly the sadest fuckin day of my life.  Cry Cry Cry

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm really gonna drown myself in a teaspoon of water this time. No kidding. I'm not lying. Here I go. FUCK ME! I forgot to pay the water bill this month. Can anybody loan me some money so I can pay my bill? I promise to pay it back. Wait! Fuck that! I just remember that I live in a van with four flat tires alongside the Colorado River. Can one of you rich Bitcoiners borrow me a teaspoon?

Humor aside, there is no fuckin way that I would've deleted such a mundane post. My Ohio University educated guess is that Leroy Fodor created that post from his lyin' piece of shit mind, for there's no archive of me ever penning such except by him, which now begs the question: Is Leroy Fodor the now banned user Magnesium Coin? I heavily lean toward the answer being yes.

Oh, and speaking of deleting shit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=338432

Compared to: https://web.archive.org/web/20150519065736/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

Why did you delete the following clause?: Most Profitable Cloud Mining Solution

Is that what you were taught while earning your B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio?

Note that I'm so fucked up in the head, I purposely deleted a mundane post but freely linked to Leroy's thread depicting me a scammer.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Bruno
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:43:54 PM

Yup.. he's a scammer alright !
He tricked me into suggesting i change my avatar.
Sunofabitch got me good !
Here i thought he just enjoyed my fine Photoshop skills  Cry

Cheesy I had no idea what he was up to.
We last talked very briefly on the 13th last.. so i was not trying to setup stuff with him.

..just sayin' Wink

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: