Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YuTü.Co.in: SCAM ICO - The Unlocked Thread Version - Have at it!  (Read 2738 times)
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 02:36:47 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 10:44:29 PM by YuTü.Co.in

Looks like my old friend, Leroy Fodor, came outta the woodwork to try to discredit my venture, he opting to create a lock thread on my scammy ass here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017592.0

Here's his post:

Be sure to always have all the info on people who try to start ICOS, Gleb gamow has literally stolen money from new user in the past. What did he do with the money he stole from this new user, HE WENT TO A BITCOIN CONFERENCE WITH IT. He had someone else pay for his theft so the user would not take the case to the police (his friend that paid the money that he stole by the way was arrested by a federal agency and his lawyer wife needed help getting him out of the situation which if I remember correctly i think he got away on a technicality and we all know what that means) But then took him more than 2 years to pay back his debt. Just think  on that and think to yourself how long will it take him to pay you back if you cant take him to court when he steals from you.

My question has always been if he had the funds to pay the user back, why did he choose to go to a bitcoin conference instead of just paying the guy back. it wasnt his money, he had plenty of chances to pay the guy back but he chose not to give it back. He had is criminal friend pay for it (probably with opther stolen funds as he too was arrested) and then it took him over 2 years to pay his friend back as well. If he was any kind of a good person as he espouses to be as he garners YOUR money and trust, ask him why didnt you just pay the guy his money when you had it.

Oh and before he mentions it my red trust is from him and his friends, my thread will show you how many alt accounts this man had up until about a year or 2 ago, (which means he has more now) and a lot of my red trust is from him and his friends, as well as his green trust is from him and his friends. Dont trust the trust ratings in this shit forum its not accurate.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

Now we have an unlocked thread for users to present their case against my scammy ass.

Meanwhile, Leroy Fodor turned ~120 BTC into less than U$7K and called his venture the most profitable Proof of Stake venture on the planet as his user base haven't been able to have their original investments returned to them for over a year now as promised by Leroy Fodor and his partners, Michael Zinck and Chantha Owen Lueung.

That said, this thread is about my scammy ass, and not about Leroy Fodor's scammy ass.

I look forward to reading your comments.

Bruno

PS: Thanks for the negative trust, Leroy. Your parents must be proud.

PSS: If I recall, you once called the police on me for harassing you, but it's okay for you to harass me by giving me negative trust? Dude, how the hell can you sleep at night knowing that you ruined my reputation?  Cry Cry Cry I'm now considering getting a teaspoon of water and drowning myself. Goodbye cruel world, I'm off to join Leroy's maker unless, that is, he does't believe in God this week, one of over a hundred lies I've documented him in telling. It's a great thread -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=408246

The world is still waiting for Leroy "Honestly" Fodor to explain the 35 BTC he supposedly lost due to my scammy ass, for surely it's valid because Leroy has never lied a day in his life, whereas I lie with every breath I take, sometimes even between breaths - see, I even lied just then, for I 100% lie between breaths, with no 'sometimes' involved.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 03:33:41 AM

This is the saddest name of my life. My days are numbered here on this forum thanks to ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017657.0  Cry Cry Cry

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:46:00 AM

Well i always say *ALL* ICO's are a scammy.
So yeah i agree LOL

But Fodor is sleazy weazle fraud.
So even an ICO from you is more legit than any garbage he's peddling.

And if he had any god damn balls he would not self moderate and lock his topics like a baby.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:40:35 AM

Deleted from main thread and here in the Scam section thread that's unlocked unlike Leroy Fodor's thread on the very same topic.

You have to understand the nature of Bruno (Gleb Gamow). An authentic scam accusation is one thing, but what gleb is doing on a handful of other threads is not a scam accusation. Its a strategic tactic from 2012, the year he is stuck in. As the grassroots of crypto really got rooted, competitors thought of this tactic to combat competition. Attack your competitors with trolling accounts,l false and negative information. See to really understand Bruno and his stronghold on Bruno you must first understand he was and still is one of the paid trolls from 2010 till now. He made most of his money around 2011 and 2012 where he subsequently had his small fortune stolen from him, most likely by a disgruntled victim of his.

The bottom line about Gleb Gamow is this, he has a criminal record, he has stolen from people in the past, and then had a chance to even give the man his money back but opted to use someone elses money he stole to go to a bitcoin conference and make himself look good in front of others. HE is also quoted in my thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0 that he will lie to get any advantage over his competition. IS this really a man you want to listen to? or entrust funds to?

He can say all he wants about me, but I started a service a few years ago, it is still in existance, we naturally had the same risk any crypto venture does. No matter what it is in crypto, there is ALWAYS some kind of risk of loss. However, we still make weekly payouts to the members, we have never been late on one payment, EVER, we are still here, and still doing our best we can for our members. I have not stolen anything from anyone still to this day, and no matter how he feels about any advertising techniques used, its advertisement. Pure and simple, but rest assured everything he gripes or has griped about me he has utilized in his own venture.

He still refuses to answer the simple question, why didnt you just give the guy his money back instead of using it for your own personal benefit.

The real funny thing about Bruno, he has no programming experience so he has no control over his own coin, he has no coding experience so he uses a cheap 1990 blog template for hsi website, he is known to break the law, and steal money from unsuspecting new people. But has the odacity to not only try and create an ICO which is primarily based on trust, but to attack anyone else he deems may be a competitor of his.

Bruno I will tell you what you and your friends told me, this thread is not about me or what you think about me, this is YOUR thread, YOU are trying to garner the trust and money from other people now. What I do with my business has no bearing on the fact your a thief, liar, scammer and the very cancerous behavior that cripples crypto. You attack anyone for a few thousand satoshis, You even told me on the phone you dont believe everything you write in the forums, you are not a serious person, your attitude sucks, and quite honestly you dont maintain the ability to even run a shit coin muich less anythng potentially productive. You have no coding experience so yo9u have no control over the website at all, you have no programming experience so you have no real control over the coin, your PR is total crap you so have no real way to get anyone productive interested, Hell you got ki9cked out of your own charity becasue you could not hold your temper and attitude down even for people who may hvae needed help. Your long history of fucking up speaks for itself. I really didnt have to say anything a few google searches should provide enough info for users, however since a lot of people do not do any kind of due diligence,I thought it would be helpful. If you would not have acted like a little child in a temper tantrum bumpling stupid nonsense threads I would not have posted again. But to be honest, somewhere deep inside I miss you. Your utter stupidity and pure lack of reason makes me laugh.

Same true for the following post by the venerable Leroy Fodor, God's gift to Cryptoland:

You have to understand the nature of Bruno (Gleb Gamow). An authentic scam accusation is one thing, but what gleb is doing on a handful of other threads is not a scam accusation. Its a strategic tactic from 2012, the year he is stuck in. As the grassroots of crypto really got rooted, competitors thought of this tactic to combat competition. Attack your competitors with trolling accounts,l false and negative information. See to really understand Bruno and his stronghold on Bruno you must first understand he was and still is one of the paid trolls from 2010 till now. He made most of his money around 2011 and 2012 where he subsequently had his small fortune stolen from him, most likely by a disgruntled victim of his.

The bottom line about Gleb Gamow is this, he has a criminal record, he has stolen from people in the past, and then had a chance to even give the man his money back but opted to use someone elses money he stole to go to a bitcoin conference and make himself look good in front of others. HE is also quoted in my thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0 that he will lie to get any advantage over his competition. IS this really a man you want to listen to? or entrust funds to?

He can say all he wants about me, but I started a service a few years ago, it is still in existance, we naturally had the same risk any crypto venture does. No matter what it is in crypto, there is ALWAYS some kind of risk of loss. However, we still make weekly payouts to the members, we have never been late on one payment, EVER, we are still here, and still doing our best we can for our members. I have not stolen anything from anyone still to this day, and no matter how he feels about any advertising techniques used, its advertisement. Pure and simple, but rest assured everything he gripes or has griped about me he has utilized in his own venture.

He still refuses to answer the simple question, why didnt you just give the guy his money back instead of using it for your own personal benefit.

The real funny thing about Bruno, he has no programming experience so he has no control over his own coin, he has no coding experience so he uses a cheap 1990 blog template for hsi website, he is known to break the law, and steal money from unsuspecting new people. But has the odacity to not only try and create an ICO which is primarily based on trust, but to attack anyone else he deems may be a competitor of his.

Bruno I will tell you what you and your friends told me, this thread is not about me or what you think about me, this is YOUR thread, YOU are trying to garner the trust and money from other people now. What I do with my business has no bearing on the fact your a thief, liar, scammer and the very cancerous behavior that cripples crypto. You attack anyone for a few thousand satoshis, You even told me on the phone you dont believe everything you write in the forums, you are not a serious person, your attitude sucks, and quite honestly you dont maintain the ability to even run a shit coin muich less anythng potentially productive. You have no coding experience so yo9u have no control over the website at all, you have no programming experience so you have no real control over the coin, your PR is total crap you so have no real way to get anyone productive interested, Hell you got ki9cked out of your own charity becasue you could not hold your temper and attitude down even for people who may hvae needed help. Your long history of fucking up speaks for itself. I really didnt have to say anything a few google searches should provide enough info for users, however since a lot of people do not do any kind of due diligence,I thought it would be helpful. If you would not have acted like a little child in a temper tantrum bumpling stupid nonsense threads I would not have posted again. But to be honest, somewhere deep inside I miss you. Your utter stupidity and pure lack of reason makes me laugh.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:36:28 AM

To be clear and to help Leroy Fodor as much as possible to get my scammy ass banned from this forum, all Leroy has to do is provide definitive proof of at least ONE solar cell and I'm outta here. Here's Leroy story about that solar array powering the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines circa 2012 before the fire started by jealous cock fighters: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg14812736#msg14812736

Let's play Hunt the Solar Panels

First, let's orient Leroy Fodor's former Sari Sari building to show North et al.: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=682270891797019&set=a.391237460900365.95861.100000423434974&type=3&theater

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Davao+City,+Davao+del+Sur,+Philippines/@9.1368157,125.5590405,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x32f96d9f519e327f:0xb53a24589f79c573!8m2!3d7.190708!4d125.455341

Recent street view of the front of the building looking west (its front facing east): https://www.google.com/maps/@9.1368157,125.5590405,3a,75y,288.42h,67.44t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1soYCymg7iN_eWMLAqfDKpUg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Gleaned from Leroy Fodor's Facebook page, the same building looking west:

South side of the building looking north:

North side of the building looking south:

Clearly, if solar panels existed they would've been laying flat on the west-sloping/facing tin roof since it's obviously that the panels weren't raised and angled south like all the experts state, with Leroy on record in stating that the solar array was indeed facing west gathering enough sunlight though all them trees to augment the public utility known for brownouts to power the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines at the time.

The following are pics of the building immediately after the fire taken circa December 2012. See if you can find any evidence of solar panels that were attached to the tin roof prior to and during the fire. Don't let the shade from the tall trees surrounding three sides of the building hamper your search, for if the honorable Leroy Fodor says the solar panels are in the rubble, then you bet your bottom satoshi that they're there.

Southwest corner - no solar panels seen:

South side of the building - no solar panels seen:

Inside the building at its northeast corner looking southwest - no solar panels seen:

East side of the building looking west - no solar panels seen:

This is the north wall of the Sari Sari where Leroy Fodor claimed the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines at the time was located. Note how Leroy and his skunk wife are trying to salvage what's left of the mining farm. Also, note still no solar panels seen.

Partial roof exposed of north side of building closest to the trees there to help shade the solar array from the sun's intense heat - no solar panels seen on the tin roof:

West wall showing roof tin panels bare of any structures whatsoever including solar panels - none seen:

East side of the building looking west - no solar panels seen:

The following (with commentary by me) is from Leroy Fodor trying in vain to explain away his reasoning for orienting the non-existing solar panel array so to power the non-existing largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines at the time.

Bruno what is your point about the west facing roof. <Leroy Fodor B.B.A. with degree in hand forgot to use a question mark.>
The building was built for water runoff not for solar power. and no matter if it was the way the roof ended up being was the best place for the solar panels anyways. please get on your google earth again <fuck Google Earth, for I have your pics, asshole>, and notice the HUGE OPEN FIELD to the ...wait for it....WAIT FOR IT.... TO THE WEST <Hey, asshole, that HUGE OPEN FIELD is to the south>, yes open field to the West of the building <Again, huge open field to the south.>. See the north and the south? <Yes I do. Trees to the north, open field to the south.> Mango trees, coconut trees, Bamboo trees,<Again, NO trees to the south.> also right in front of the building coconut trees.<Correct, right in front of east side of the building are coconut trees blocking sun rays till about noon, ergo not a single watt of power could be produced if a single array was blocked by shade.> Why would anyone in their right mind face the panel south on the roof that was shaded by huge mango trees? <Again, there wasn't any trees, mango or otherwise, on the south side of your sorry-ass 12' X 12' Sari Sari.> Have you been here bruno, did you see the building first hand, did you touch it, <Myriad grammatical errors aside from the college grad, nope I didn't see it or touch it, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night and learnt how to read NORTH on a map.> Ok then how can you possibly know what is the best for that area, because you read it from some professor in manila i a college and no trees around for hundreds of kilometers. I mean how often do we listen and do exactly as an expert advises? <I concede that you got me on this point and that I, nor anybody else, should be listening to experts in any field, going about finding shit about stuff on their own as you've duly pointed out.> I did what was best for our area and our building, I did not need to call the guy in Manila and ask his advice or his permission, i did what the sun and my roof provided. I know you dont like it, <You're Goddamn right I don't like how you were able to steal the sun's rays via solar panels facing the wrong direction and in the shade.> and I am sure that everything in your house is exactly how the professors <and Ginger and Mary Ann> at MIT would expect to see, But I am not you.

Can i ask you a question Bruno? Is there a reason you like burying my posts when I disprove yours or anyone elses accusations. <trying to break in my new shovel from ACE> Now thats not fair is it <I made the fucker cry  Cry>, You certainly want everyone to see what you are saying. so when you get the proof and you see your wrong, dont bury the answer so they cant find it, thats just unethical man, play fair or do not play at all sir. Wink thats not very nice at all.<fucker's still crying>

Front of building: East (see the coconut trees?)
Back of the building: West (direction rot tin roof slants) (see the trees behind the building?)
North (see more trees?)
South, from the where the pic was taken (notice the absence of trees, just a grassy field?)

If this motherfuckin' can't even tell the truth as to where there were and weren't trees, how the fuck can he be trusted with other peoples' moneys unless, that is, you're a fuckin retard and that lying about the positions of trees have no bearing on whether or not one's a scammer or not.

The following is what else Leroy Fodor had to say about them non-existing solar panels: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137872.msg12010467#msg12010467

The miners were on the top floor farthest to the right, just as you walked in the door right next to the imaginary internet cafe you did not believe existed yet I proved otherwise. The solar panels were on the back side of the roof where there was no shade from the coconut trees. The fire was so hot it melted tin roofing so use your brain and figure what could have possibly happened to the solar panels and computers and GPUs. The power lines above the tin roofing even caught fire and the fire never actually hit those wires thats how hot the fire was. Stop acting like a child.

Flames so hot they melted the tin roofing. Note no evidence of melted tin roofing. Flames shot high in the sky and caught electric wires on fire, but the coconut tree leaves withstood the immense heat. Perhaps NASA is planning on using them leaves to protect the capsule going to Mars from the suns heat and radiation. Note that Leroy mentions the location of the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines. Did you see any evidence of miners in any pics of the fire's aftermath? Me neither. Then again, I'm just a lonely old man acting like a child getting my kicks on Route 66 while getting handsomely paid to fuck with Leroy Fodor. By whom, that's anybody's guess, but it was to be true since there's not a speck of evidence within this post proving Leroy Fodor to be a liar, let alone a serial liar. HAHAHA

Since I put so much time in this post, I will now reuse it every chance I get to stick it up the ass of ANYBODY who comes to Leroy's defense, including when Leroy posts, claiming he's not a liar.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 06:45:20 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 07:17:04 AM by cyberpinoy

Yep thats right bruno becasue aftger all you are trying to start an ICO which in itself is gaining the trust and money from users/investards. With your history only a true investard would put funds in your hands.

Lets just break it down simply AND remember bruno ole boy this thread has no bearing on the scum face all time liar of crypto and general trash person you believe I am. You must defend YOUR actions.

Why did you not just give that man his money back after you had it. He said you got the check and cashed it so why didnt you just give it back to him?

why did it take him threatening legal action for you to even respond to him. only scammers hide, if he had not had a way to prosecute you, what make you think we are to believe you would have oprganized some way to get him his funds almost a year later.

But most importantly why did it take you so long to pay back your criminal friend who footed the bill to keep yo0u out of jail.

If you are worthy and responsible to handle other peoples money, do you have a complete blueprint of the coin and what the funds will be used for.

Do you feel your worthy of running a coin after being kicked out of your own charity?

Have you gotten everything properly registered and legal and can you provide proof of this in any fashion?

What important youtube creators are involved in your idea? I would expect someone looking for funds to do what he should already know how to do when getting ready to launch somehting in crypto should have at least a handful of interested Youtube Creators involved.

Why did you word it Youtube Creators, becasue you wanted your audience to be mislead in your advertisement giving the subliminal idea the creators of youtube would be involved. Didnt you bitch at me for using those kinds of advertising tactics calling me a liar. Why didnt you call them Youtube publishers which is the truth of what they are. Why mislead you audience in such a drastic way?

It seems someone else beat you to the punch on your idea. Not uncommon for you as your whole life revolves around using other peoples stuff anyways, you dont have an original thought in your mind. http://cryptocoinsmarket.com/socc-socialcoin-payments-for-your-online-reviews-views-content-likes-and-opinion/ and I must say altho you supposedly have a no conflict agreement with him, he did much better than you did. HE actually has important things like a code base, Nodes, wallet, communication portals outside his peky all around home of BitcoinShitTalk, a Roadmap available, but most importantly PROGRESS.

What makes you feel you have the intelligence to run  a coin, you got kicked out of your own charity becasue of your racist actions, and you have no programming experience at all. Hell you cant even code a website but use an old 1990s blog template as a website.

The bottom line Bruno, and this is not becasue I dont like you, its just facts! Your trying to run  an ICO, so you have to be able to be trusted with peoples funds and do with it what you say you will. I did nexactly what i said I was goping to do, no matter how much you attack me and twist nonsense, those are the facts. I dont even have to twist a story for you, your just a bad untrustworthy person. Your history proves you stole a mans money and instead of paying him back you opted to go to a bitcoin conference. This is drastic mismanagement of funds especially when a jail sentence is on the line. I mean how much more irresponsible can you possible be? You have no programming experience, no coding experience, your attitute is horrible, in the past you blame and get temperamental with others when they even point out your negative qualities (hence your 2+ year temper tantrim with me). How can you address your coins concerns if you are so close minded? I was one of the first to really really take you head on, I found more damaging evidence you were a horrible person, than you ever found on me. ALL of the negative shit online about me has you behind it, most of the negative things about YOU were not even started or authored by me at all. When I found this stuff your only defense was use alternate accounts and drag others in on your fight instead of manning up and telling us the truth.

I will say one thing tho, it must be hard to walk around with those skunk smelling elephant sized balls tho.

Lets play I am Bruno Hear me roar https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:13:19 AM

Leroy 2 wrongs don't make a right.
You are creating a diversion.

He has a problem with you for good reason.
You are a chronic bullshitter.
You get caught spewing crap so you can make yourself look good or simply for profit.

Some people are just liars..
They tend to think they are smart and everyone is eating up their bullshit.

I don't think Bruno is running a scam.
Although I think the ICO process is scammy.

I also don't think it matters if Bruno is guilty of things..
Because that will not cover up your deeds Leroy.
Which is why this topic was started..
You can after him in retaliation for him exposing your stakeminers scammy bullshit.

cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 07:24:59 AM

USeless nonsense from the welfare case

BTW I am still here (you and Brunos campaign FAILED)
StakeMiners still exists
We have never missed a payment in 2+ years
Changes have been made that people dont agree with, but we were the first of our kind and situations arrose that were out of our control that we did not expect------> WE ADAPTED
I have not stolen anything form anyone
My spelling is still trash
he has no good reason for anything he does.

So much like your post, your opinion of me has been proven wrong and is useless in thsi thread.

Why not attack your boyfriend Gleb like you do everyone else, ask him why he stole the guys money, tell him how irresponsible it is not to pay a guy back you stole from, go to a Bitcoin conference with stolen funds and risk jail time. And shit you can dig all thru this ICO you are very well versed on the stupidity of investing in an ICO especially when he is lacking certain important things like... ahh... i dunno a code base, programming skills, copding skills, positive attitude to be able to attract anyone worth of shit to his project. a lot of very important things he needs he doesnt have.

And if he had any god damn balls he would not self moderate and lock his topics like a baby.

You do know all of Brunos coin  threads are self moderated and he has already deleted posts pertaining to his own undeniable actions like all scammers supposedly do.

My thread is locked for good reason, no need for derailing a topic with useless off topic nonsense like his post above. he opted not to address his wrong doings, but blast a huge copy and past post (instead of a simple link) which is not what scam accusations are for. And since nothing I say can he rebuttle with anything but copy and paste posts from his scam accusation thread it is there for people to see, read and make their decision. Plus I knew he would start this one so now google has 2 scam sites with his coin in the name to index. THANK YOU BRUNO.

Thanks for your time 2 face canada welfare case.

kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:53:07 AM

Well atleast,
You should know how to spell shame right ?
S.h.a.m.e
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:53:39 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 02:39:52 PM by Gleb Gamow

Leroy Fodor, who attests to following the rules, continues to post shit in the wrong thread oppose to the scam accusations on my scammy ass belong in this thread or Leroy Fodor's thread having the exact same theme and OP, but Leroy's thread has been locked since when he first created it, thus the creation of this thread so to report on my scammy ass. Here's another 2 posts in which the venerable Leroy Fodor posted in the wrong section (I even enlarged the text so that it'll be easier to read):

I'll tell ya what bruno I will show you the SAME EXACT respect you always show others.

Bruno I will show you the same exact respect you always show others.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:11:42 PM

Yep thats right bruno becasue aftger all you are trying to start an ICO which in itself is gaining the trust and money from users/investards. With your history only a true investard would put funds in your hands.

Lets just break it down simply AND remember bruno ole boy this thread has no bearing on the scum face all time liar of crypto and general trash person you believe I am. You must defend YOUR actions.

Why did you not just give that man his money back after you had it. He said you got the check and cashed it so why didnt you just give it back to him?

why did it take him threatening legal action for you to even respond to him. only scammers hide, if he had not had a way to prosecute you, what make you think we are to believe you would have oprganized some way to get him his funds almost a year later.

But most importantly why did it take you so long to pay back your criminal friend who footed the bill to keep yo0u out of jail.

If you are worthy and responsible to handle other peoples money, do you have a complete blueprint of the coin and what the funds will be used for.

Do you feel your worthy of running a coin after being kicked out of your own charity?

Have you gotten everything properly registered and legal and can you provide proof of this in any fashion?

What important youtube creators are involved in your idea? I would expect someone looking for funds to do what he should already know how to do when getting ready to launch somehting in crypto should have at least a handful of interested Youtube Creators involved.

Why did you word it Youtube Creators, becasue you wanted your audience to be mislead in your advertisement giving the subliminal idea the creators of youtube would be involved. Didnt you bitch at me for using those kinds of advertising tactics calling me a liar. Why didnt you call them Youtube publishers which is the truth of what they are. Why mislead you audience in such a drastic way?

It seems someone else beat you to the punch on your idea. Not uncommon for you as your whole life revolves around using other peoples stuff anyways, you dont have an original thought in your mind. http://cryptocoinsmarket.com/socc-socialcoin-payments-for-your-online-reviews-views-content-likes-and-opinion/ and I must say altho you supposedly have a no conflict agreement with him, he did much better than you did. HE actually has important things like a code base, Nodes, wallet, communication portals outside his peky all around home of BitcoinShitTalk, a Roadmap available, but most importantly PROGRESS.

What makes you feel you have the intelligence to run  a coin, you got kicked out of your own charity becasue of your racist actions, and you have no programming experience at all. Hell you cant even code a website but use an old 1990s blog template as a website.

The bottom line Bruno, and this is not becasue I dont like you, its just facts! Your trying to run  an ICO, so you have to be able to be trusted with peoples funds and do with it what you say you will. I did nexactly what i said I was goping to do, no matter how much you attack me and twist nonsense, those are the facts. I dont even have to twist a story for you, your just a bad untrustworthy person. Your history proves you stole a mans money and instead of paying him back you opted to go to a bitcoin conference. This is drastic mismanagement of funds especially when a jail sentence is on the line. I mean how much more irresponsible can you possible be? You have no programming experience, no coding experience, your attitute is horrible, in the past you blame and get temperamental with others when they even point out your negative qualities (hence your 2+ year temper tantrim with me). How can you address your coins concerns if you are so close minded? I was one of the first to really really take you head on, I found more damaging evidence you were a horrible person, than you ever found on me. ALL of the negative shit online about me has you behind it, most of the negative things about YOU were not even started or authored by me at all. When I found this stuff your only defense was use alternate accounts and drag others in on your fight instead of manning up and telling us the truth.

I will say one thing tho, it must be hard to walk around with those skunk smelling elephant sized balls tho.

Lets play I am Bruno Hear me roar https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

How can anybody play when you've had the thread locked since it's creation?

Here, guys, the following is the same thread which Leroy Fodor has locked linked above (not the new thread, but one a couple years old): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012729.0

Here's another I created that's not locked if you wanna play some more: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1359806.0

In case you missed it, each and every time that Leroy Fodor has created a scam thread on my scammy ass then locked it, I in turned created not one, but TWO threads to echo his stance because ... wait for it ... scam artist like myself need to kicked outta the crypto space ASAP.

Bruno Kucinskas

PS: Leroy Fodor is just mad because he didn't have my standard extortion fee of 35 BTC so that I would've left him alone like I've left all nefarious alone after they paid my scammy ass the 35 BTC. You can tell which entities made the mistake and didn't pay me. They are the ones that I blast their threads with false accusations till they are no longer viable in this space. That's how I roll according to the venerable Leroy Fodor.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:33:58 PM

StakeMiners still exists
Changes have been made that people dont agree with, but we were the first of our kind and situations arrose that were out of our control that we did not expect------> WE ADAPTED

So much like your post, your opinion of me has been proven wrong and is useless in thsi thread.

Why not attack your boyfriend Gleb like you do everyone else, ask him why he stole the guys money, tell him how irresponsible it is not to pay a guy back you stole from, go to a Bitcoin conference with stolen funds and risk jail time. And shit you can dig all thru this ICO you are very well versed on the stupidity of investing in an ICO especially when he is lacking certain important things like... ahh... i dunno a code base, programming skills, copding skills, positive attitude to be able to attract anyone worth of shit to his project. a lot of very important things he needs he doesnt have.

You do know all of Brunos coin  threads are self moderated and he has already deleted posts pertaining to his own undeniable actions like all scammers supposedly do.

<Any posts that I delete have been migrated to this thread for the whole world to see. Dude, follow the rules which you claim I break. PLEASE PUT ALL YOUR PROOF THAT I'M NOT TO BE TRUSTED IN THIS THREAD SINCE YOUR LIKE THREAD IS LOCKED. Together, we can rid this Bruno Kucinskas bloke once and for all.>

My thread is locked for good reason, no need for derailing a topic with useless off topic nonsense like his post above. he opted not to address his wrong doings, but blast a huge copy and past post (instead of a simple link) which is not what scam accusations are for. And since nothing I say can he rebuttle with anything but copy and paste posts from his scam accusation thread it is there for people to see, read and make their decision. Plus I knew he would start this one so now google has 2 scam sites with his coin in the name to index. THANK YOU BRUNO.

Leroy, you declared, and it must be true because you're not a liar like I am, that I have given you negative trusts with some of my alts, and you have stated that there were solar panels on your sorry-ass Sari Sari west-facing hot tin roof surrounded on three sides by towering trees so that the solar array could collect maximum sunlight, two accusations which should be easy to prove by you, if not some other - ANY OTHER - on this planet. All you or some other person has to do is provide definitive proof that EITHER claim is true to theymos and my ass, along with my over 150 alts, will be permanently banned from this forum. Here's the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017657.0

For the love of God, Leroy, quit playing games with the Bitcoin community and produce what obviously you have in your possession. Don't let me - BRUNO KUCINSKAS - rip off one more Bitcoiner. The community is trusting that you'll produce ASAP. Do it, bud. DO IT NOW! Don't want another sec. I have a teaspoon of water waiting for me to drown myself once I'm no longer accepted in this community. DO THE RIGHT THING. Prove to the community that you are indeed an honest guy like all your evidence dictates.

Aside: I noticed that on LinkedIn, StakeMiners is still showing that it earned a BBA from the Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, the ONLY non-human to ever earn such a degree. Question: Is StakeMiners currently in the process of earning a BA, MA and PHd?

Speaking of diplomas, Leroy Fodor has yet to show his the degree he claims to have earned from some Ohio community college in spite of myriad requests by members of this community besides myself or one of my over 150 alts.

I'll refrain from mentioning about Leroy pimping his teen daughter there in the Philippines so that the Fodor Four can maintain a roof over their head and eat every now and then.

Bruno
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:11:01 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 03:29:34 PM by Gleb Gamow

The real funny thing about Bruno, he has no programming experience so he has no control over his own coin, he has no coding experience so he uses a cheap 1990 blog template for hsi website, he is known to break the law, and steal money from unsuspecting new people.

Okay, we're gonna make really fuckin easy for Leroy Fodor who doesn't lie unlike my scammy ass who lies about everything.

All Leroy has to do now - or anybody else on the planet - is show proof (not even to theymos, just post it) that my site uses a cheap 1990 blog template, then I will forever leave the crypto space. THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUCKIN EASY FOR LEROY FODOR TO ACCOMPLISH that I'm holding the teaspoon of water now so to drown myself probably within minutes after Leroy post his proof. It doesn't even have to be definitive.

I'm pretty sure Leroy will fail in this attempt because I don't even have an hsi website, whatever an hsi website is. Regardless what an hsi website is, Leroy's still welcome to prove that I use a cheap 1990 blog template for my website. I'm pretty sure I use Wordpress, the same platform used by ...

As of January 2015, more than 23.3% of the top 10 million websites now use WordPress. As of February 2017, WordPress is used by 58.7% of all the websites whose content management system we know. This is 27.5% of the top 10 million websites.

From the same source: WordPress was released on May 27, 2003, by its founders, Matt Mullenweg[1] and Mike Little.

Leroy Fodor always did have problems with dates like when he claimed to mine, buy and sell bitcoins in 2009 before there was even an exchange and there were less than 20 users on this forum, Leroy discovering Bitcoin by a fellow toilet bowl cleaner in South Carolina, all documented.

When did Leroy Fodor really get into Bitcoin, you ask?

With apologies to Leroy Fodor for blasting a huge copy and past post (instead of a simple link) which is not what scam accusations are for: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg10987506;topicseen#msg10987506 (I conceed that I've been served here, never realizing that one shouldn't cite quotes in scam accusations, just provide the links - this Leory Fodor is proving to be a fuckin genius in my eyes)

You need not reply Liar, sex offender, scam sub contractor, the fact is you broke the law, you sit in your chair all high and mighty demanding respect, making false accusations against others and when people disprove you, you cry like a 2 year old pout like a 10 year old and cuss like a drunk.

heres a tip for you.....wait for it...... wait for it....dont throw stones in a glass house Smiley

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

It does not have referral or affiliate offerings but I am thinking of adding this in the future.

So today i will give you the link to my website, it has faucets, game links, mining pool information and links to them, it has a place with a link where you can check any site for scams. The contact page goes directly to my personal email so all the questions I see personally and answer myself. It has a lot of great information for free to anyone who chooses to use it.

http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland

Leroy Fodor is a Fuckin' Liar!

May 26, 2014, 07:19:31 AM: I'm new to Bitcoin. PLEASE HELP ME!

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I started in Bitcoin in 2012, but lost my solar power bitcoin mining farm and three businesses and my home due to a fire. PLEASE HELP ME! http://www.gofundme.com/1pbo38

With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all.

"This is so fuckin' sad!... ONLY 26 people donated a measly $2,090 to help Leroy Fodor and his family to recover from the lost of his solar power bitcoin mining farm built to protect the network... THAT'S NOTHING!... Nothing at all... and Leroy should express such every chance he gets... Now, if you'll excuse me, I have problems of my own I haven't solved... and Ed Gel's cookin' up a fabulous vegan lunch (wathin' our meat intake  Shocked) for him and I to enjoy on the balcony while watching the world go by in our underwear."

Thank you for all this attention, However I do not ned it, You are a time wasting troll, your posts make no sense, and only you and your sockpuppets believe them. I have disproven you on everything you post about.

At the end of the day your a lieing criminal whose opinion matters to no one.

Once again, this lieing criminal, me, has proven that those who graduate from Ohio University can't spell.

I honestly fail to see where my post doesn't make sense when it chiefly uses your own words.

May 26, 2014, 07:19:31 AM: I'm new to Bitcoin. PLEASE HELP ME!

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I started in Bitcoin in 2012, but lost my solar power bitcoin mining farm and three businesses and my home due to a fire. PLEASE HELP ME! http://www.gofundme.com/1pbo38

With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 03:41:31 PM

The following is a PM that Leroy Fodor very recently sent me (I can't reply directly because Leroy blocked my scammy ass):

The sad thing Bruno is the idea is not all that bad. You just can not be trusted. the Options available to you if you were worth a shit are actually amazing. But you are so bad with money and people, you will be the casue of the coins failure, not me, not what i have to say, not my past actions which you are trying to use to some how justify your actions and make yourself look good, which by the way you continually cried I should not do to you in your scam threads against me. You are nothing more than a hypocrite Bruno, self moderated thread that you down everyone else about, doing the exact things others did to you that you complain about. You even did the exact thing you blamed me for, going to other ICO threads with your fancy signature hoping to drag in some unsuspecting users. I feel bad for the people who you will scam, but more so I feel bad for the idea that you are about to destroy with your bad temper, mismanagement of funds, and shitty attitude.

Like I stated on myriad occasions, I'm JUST the founder of YuTü.Co.in et al., where the funds will be controlled by others with even have an oversight committee in place for the protection of investors/users and YouTube creators alike.

Please provide proof of my supposed bad temper. None of posts don't count because even though they may appear as demonstrating bad temper, such has never been the case, with my scammy ass laughing my ass off when they were being penned. In real life, it's been decades since I've expressed a bad temper, and even then it was short lived. Try again, fuckface!

Bruno

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:50:04 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 02:20:28 AM by Gleb Gamow

Looks like the piece of shit, crypto's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor, has no trouble citing the forum rules, but has serious issues with abiding by them. Scam accusations about my scammy ass belong in this thread since Leroy locked his Scam thread on my scammy ass. The following are the latest posts that Leroy posted in the wrong threads:

I'll tell ya what bruno I will show you the SAME EXACT respect you always show others.

You did open a scam accusations against this coin but it's unfair that you locked it, not giving a guy a chance to answer the accusations you hurdle to this  guy and his coin because of this you also deserve a negative trust because you cannot defend your accusation.

Thanks Bud, I will tell ya what, ask Bruno what he did with the money he stole, why he felt it necessary to go a Bitcoin conference instead of just giving the money back, those are thing important becasue an ICO is based on trusting the a person wil do with the funds what he says he will do. and since the irresponsibility of financial mismanagement gleans thru Brunos actions how can we be sure he is going to do what he says.

For the record, in defense of my accusations: I have never stolen from anyone, no one has been scammed by me, we made changes in our service people do not like but i have not scammed them, our wallets have the coins in them and the users have access to them,  and we do exactly what we said we would and have been doing it for over 2 years. I have never missed a payment in 2+ years to our members, but yea, I deserve red trust, and a person who literally stole money from someone had to be threatened with legal proceeding to even respond to his victim, then has someone else pay for his theft who wants to run an ICO and get funds and trust form users, yea he deserves green trust. Time was on my side, Bruno did that whole stupid twist and match scam thread on me before he or anyone here knew me in hopes to destroy a service he didnt even understand, (he has no clue what POS is and exactly how it works) but yet my service is still here, no one has been stolen from or scammed and we are still paying our members and doing what we said we would.

Additionally I have been on this with bruno for 2+ years he doesnt answer the questions he doesnt even defend himself, his thread he opened in retaliation to mine proves that. He didnt answer the question, nor address the accusations against him (partly becasue he has no defense he did exactly what my threads all say with real proof from other people not from me) but either way he doesnt address the accusations he derails the topics with long copy and past replys to try and bury the facts. He has been a paid to post troll since 2010, he has a little experience in derailing topics.

Here's another easy task for Leroy Fodor to prove, and once he does, theymos has my permission to ban all my 160+ user accounts on this forum. Anybody on the planet, including the venerable Leroy Fodor, can submit definitive proof that I've been paid to post JUST ONCE, and I'm outta here. IT'S THAT FUCKIN SIMPLE, even a retard like Leroy Fodor can do it between pimping out his crack whore daughter there in the Philippines.

Bruno

PS: To set the record straight, I have mega experience in derailing topics. This fucker Leroy Fodor can't seem to get anything right, with me having to come behind him so to make his case against my scammy ass as strong as possible. Geezzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:30:32 AM

Leroy Fodor and God are very close depending on what day of the week it is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg12311178#msg12311178

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

http://o.bebo.com/c/profile/comments?MemberId=725831276

Well my wife finally got her visa prepared and it is on its way back to me. FINALLY. I cant wait for her to come here and see all the wonderful things here in this country for her. I have been planning and preparing for her arrival. I joined a church. so we can have a wedding in a super very nice church. actually its the biggest church where I live.

I want us to be the couple that god intends. to be loyal and trustworthy to each other. to have and to hold, in sickness in health, for better for worse tru thick and thin. I want to be your husband forever.

U r more than a dream come true, you are a blessing from God. You are the light in my eyes, you are my everything. You r my life. I can not wait to come see you in september. U r my true soul mate.

Common Logical Proof God Does not exist.

If God existed, and created this world would there really be crime, would there be disese, would there be theives, liars and killers?

He supposedly created us, if we in fact were created in his own image would not God be a lieing, theiving, greedy, unethical, scamming, murdering, raping person? <notice what Leroy put first on the list, and misspelled, to boot>

Why not we were created in his own image right? are there not liars on earth, are there not murderers, and all the things I mentioned? they were here from the beginning of time too. cain and able HAHAHA.

How do you know the good people are the acception to the situation, how do you know for a fact God is not a liar? a theif? if he was not how did we gain the ability to do these things we were created in his image right?

If God existed why do his followers suffer so much pain while the sinners advance in life from their unethical acts of sin.

God does not exist, if you know anything about religion you would understand this, GOD was not always worshiped thru-out time, before God was ever heard of there were many gods that represented many things, sun gods earth gods star gods moon gods. God was created and God has a brother Allah, The muslim writings are very VERY similar to the christian writings.

As far as the Bible and faith arte concerned please tell me about a possible village of people who never sw a bible never heard of god or jesus. if Jesus is our mediary and the only way to heaven. what happens to this village of people are they condemned to hell because they never even knew God existed?

God is a fabrication of bullshit, churches are one of the most proifitable businesses outside the energy industry. If God existed we would not be having this conversation would we? We would all know he esisted. We dont need faith we need proof, you cant supply hard proof he does not exist PERIOD!!!!

And No I will not go to hell for I have lived my life on hell when i die I will die, I will turn to dust and become part of the evolution cycle. I will not go to heaven I will not go to hell. If there is a hell we are living on it now HAHAHA

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:37:05 AM

Leroy Fodor the Forex Guru from Hell: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg13034459;topicseen#msg13034459

was just wondering what your beef is with leroy

Ask him specifics about his history/timeline of involvement with Bitcoin, and prepare to have your head spin.

Here's some more, Terrik:

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/?p=2547

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

FODOR'S TIMELINE:

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012 complete with solar panels, but lost it to a fire. THEN, we had another fire that destroyed our three other businesses and home. With no help from the rich bitcoiners, we rebuilt, and look at me now.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I got started in June, 2014, directly after selling off my Forex commodity portfolio of which funds I didn't touch, then ~6 weeks later I was begging for a loan on BitcoinTalk so that me and family could get back to "Merica".

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: We started with 6950 rigs in 2011. In 2009 a business man introduced me to Bitcoin so I investigated it.

Obviously, Leroy Fodor is a cancer to the cryptocurrency community, and ALL those who remain attached to him are retards just like his wife for sticking with his ass after all them years seeing him lie his motherfuckin' ass off every time he opens his mouth or logs onto the Internet.

Even BitJohn can see through Leroy Fodor's lies. Okay, maybe not BitJohn, but surely the detective, Horus the Basking in the Sun Hobo,  can surely see through all of Leroy's lies.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:40:15 AM

Leroy Fodor and his sorry-ass Sari Sari Internet Cafe from Hell: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg13434104;topicseen#msg13434104

2013-May-26: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28321242-I-Need-network-help

I have been trying to work with them but the problem is the structure of the business itself they are running an ISP like an internet cafe making people share lines. We get 860 KBPS across the street in our home but our cafe only is getting 16 to 30 today it is 6 to 16kbps. the funny thing is my cafe is right next to the pole and the house has a line spliced into the middle of the main line and ran across the street 20 to 25 meters(about 65feet) away.

16-01-14  01:10 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?50436-Match-making

Ok Well first I live in the philippines, I used to own an internet cafe and the problem was not a problem at all, because there were always people playing HoN/[CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN]/LoL 24 hours a day and we could make teams that way, but I sold the cafe and now play by myself, Finding dependable friends to play with is not as easy as you may think. If I were in America I would easily find them many different portals to start a clan all in the same house to play HoN. No problem there, I have a lot of friends in my list on HoN however usually only 3 to 4 online at a time. I however spend a good portion of my day online usually playing either [CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN], HoN or LoL, sometimes I delve into starcraft 2 defense tower matches, and other games, I only have 250 games on my computer. hehe.

01-03-14  02:06 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51276-Looking-for-Active-Players&p=338370&viewfull=1#post338370

And again i am not a hybrid, I am not Filipino or Pinoy none of the above, I live here thats all, I was not born here, Neither my mom nor dad was Filipino, they were Italian actually, I do not like it here to be honest, but this is where I am at the present moment, and I have seen many MANY Filipino players, and I can tell you, they are better than what you have experienced. I would say your experiences come from the rich kids at home comfy in their chair. The real players play in cafes, and dont have tons of money, and my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area that even offered HoN in their gaming network, most only offer Dot@1 so I can imagine what players you are actually getting from the Philippines.

15-03-14  01:28 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51560-Something-really-wrong-w-the-forums&p=339193&viewfull=1#post339193

I was thinking the same thing LOL

I do not know why people report IGNs maybe they got mad about something else and the IGN was the only thinng they could legally report about.

This is a SEA site there for most people here do have broken english.

Most people including OPs do not read all of the thread and replys before posting.

I can say I own a cafe, therefore instead of wasting time in the forums most peope just want to play, they pay for their time on the internet by the minute, so a lot of people in Phils, who use cafes, dont have time for the forums.

I actually did read the TOS

22-03-14  04:16 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51666-Legacy-Accounts-Still-Work

Hello this is more an informative post. I own a cafe and I I am asked constantly what a Legacy account is and what it does. I knew some of the answers because I activated it once about 2 months ago. But then I saw a post that said Legacy accounts were no more. In garena Hon you do have legacy accounts. I do not know about EA. I can show now the steps of how to redeem your legacy account.

07-04-2013 01:09 PM: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthread.php?51165-Connectivity-Issue-7-03-2013&p=856455&viewfull=1#post856455

My cafe will give you guys some time to fix, but with the already bad reputation of LOL and problems of this scale I dont see how it is even worth it to install the game on my other computers. We are very VERY serious Dota and HoN players with tournaments, team matches, clan battles and many other things we offer our customers. but problems like this will only ruin my day with the complaints from my customers. If I can't fix the problem myself and it is out of my hands, it really bothers me. I am a customer satisfaction business, and when others problems effect my customer satisfaction it creates problems with me.. We are competitors and we hate to lose, especially when its a technical malfunction we can not control.

Please fix this error so i can better judge the plyworthiness of this game in my cafe.

11-04-14  03:14 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51958-Why-the-censor-of-the-word-Dot&p=341489&viewfull=1#post341489

The lack of player base must equal the difference in lifestyle expendatures. Lets take Philippines as an example. In philippines we spend 1000 pesos and get roughly 1100 gold coins. 1000 pesos is a lot of money for a person to spend on a game considering they make roughly 250 pesos a day to work. 1000 pesos is only 22 us dollars. As an avid gamer my wife and I both played games while living in america spending 40 dollars each 1 time to 2 times a week on 3 different game4s, Plus Netflix, and all our other entertainment, satellite TV cable TV 10MBPS internet connection, cell phones, so on and so forth. Mostly because to us 40 bucks each was nothing to spend on a game we enjoy playing together. On Average a Filipino may, and I stress MAY spend this 1000 pesos once maybe 2 times a year unless something happy happens and he has another time he may have the extra money. But most likely they will spend absolutely nothing on the game at all. I can tell you owning a cafe for a year, not 1 single customer has ever bought or used garena shells. Not 1. They concentrate more on putting their money into the computers and dont care about the extra costs for the games themselves. And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

Knowing all of this I estimate altho you have a massive amount of people playing on these servers how many of them are actually spending money?

15-05-14  05:18 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?52312-Queue-times&p=344076&viewfull=1#post344076

So why are you wasting your time and reply at all HAHAHA

To all the others thank you, I was not whining as flamboyant flamberge noted, I was wondering what my next step would be, Something flamberge does not understand is in cafes sometimes you dont have 20 to 40 minutes to wait around, I dont have that rpoblem but many others who use cafes do, they have to pay for theirtime by the minute, this thread is a good way for anyone to set their MMR at a respectable time conserving area, a place where they know they can sit and play unranked games with a time wait in their frame of time. I see so many games where people get DC not because of bad connection but because they waited 18 minutes to connect to a game thehn their alloted time on the arcade ran out so they have no choice but to leave the cafe. if you are in a ga,e with me in my cafe Ill throw a few pesos in your machine so you can finish your game. but not all owneres are like me.

I needed to know a good area to stop raising my MMR and play unranked games with little wait times. That was why i started this thread. Yes flamberge you are right the game itself is free, but to many Filipinos being able to play the free game is not so free.

July 14, 2014: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000281083

Below is a picture of a referral train I tried to set up in my cafe, everyone in my cafe as well as 3rd tier referrals were denied. without a way for me to appealthe denial and give proof of our actions I lost the referrals and now the ones who tried to connect into the system will be banned because we tried to connect under the same IP once already.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/attachments/4004475392

November 23, 2014, 02:34:54 AM:

Ahh and now the attack on the country where I am, well let me share something with you. Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold) I in fact am not Filipino. I am american and a YANKEE of all horrible things HAHAHA.  Always remember its not very nice to judge people by the stupidity that is spread about their lifestyles or the uneducated stereotype rumors about where they are from.If I were to believe things like this I would assume since you are from Georgia, you are an inbred moron who most likely ate your sister mistaking her for a pig. You are most likely missing over half your teeth, bath in the river once a month,  and still staring at your Miners wondering how the mouse and keyboard connect to this computer HAHAHA. I would be careful how you stereotype people being from Georgia HAHAHA you guys have a few of your own.

And FYI the Philippines is not the country that killed their female young that was China and it was a very long time ago. Please update your library of books, or just get online and google stuff before you make such ridiculous posts.

November 29, 2014, 08:57:45 PM:

It is astounding to me how utterly stupid the Filipino people are. As an american living here i have noticed a lot about Filoipino native people. this is a country of opportunists. It has a population of people where 90% of the people are scammers, con artists, thieves, beggers, lazy with their hand out, want to get money for nothing people. Even the Huge business corporations are no different. Their business structure is lacking in so many aspects of true honest business. Their lifestyle lacks ethics of any kind, and the rule among thieves does not apply to these people. They are a monkey see monkey try and do kind of people. A follow the leader mentality. SO why more of these people who want to sit on their ass and do nothing for money have not jumped on board with Bitcoins is beyond me. They will sit in front of a computer for hours on end trying every work at home pyramid scheme you can find, I know becasue I own a internet cafe and watch them regularly wasting their time and money. Their ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spamming, thier business structure lacks common business logic and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literally rich over here.

22-December-2014, 10:03 AM: http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64492-Bitcoinbegger?p=563618&viewfull=1#post563618

All you have done is increased awareness to his site, My family and I went thru a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe a Disco bar and a small grocery store, and above all our home and everything we owned. I am now stuck in the Philippines where everyone takes advantage of me, even overcharge me to buy the most basic needs like meat and other food. I can not get a job of any kind. We also asked the Bitcoin community for help even put our land up for sale for Bitcoins or to be used as collateral for a Bitcoin loan, We got nothing, not 1 satoshi from the wonderful wallet fulls of bitoins and its community. We could not even get a loan for some bitcoin to get another mining farm started. Everything I have in bitcoins I earned the hard way, working my ass off every day. At least this guy has a job, be it may be a job he is displeased with but he has one, I had to start a bitcoin business with absolutely no money in my pocket, spending sometimes 20 hours straight doing faucets every 15, 30 and 60 minutes religiously. This guy wasted his wealth on a bunch of pump and dump schemes, lost it gambling and doesn't like his job and wants everyone to bail him out. I am happy he chose the ethical route and asked for donations instead of scaming others, but sometimes you just have to buckle down, at least he has an income to try and build a bitcoin business, Try doing it with absolutely NO income of any kind.

The following is a timeline of what Leroy Fodor had to say about owning, selling, losing, etc., his Internet cafe there in the Philippines.

December 8 (local date), 2012: Leroy Fodor's cafe burnt to the ground.

May 26, 2013: Cafe operational.

July 4, 2013: My cafe...

January 16, 2014: I sold the cafe.

March 1, 2014: ...my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area...

March 15, 2014: I own a cafe.

March 22, 2014: I own a cafe.

April 7, 2014: My cafe will give you guys...

April 11, 2014: And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

May 15, 2014: ...in my cafe...

July 14, 2014: ...in my cafe...

October 23, 2014: Looking for a loan... I ended up selling the land...

November 23, 2014: Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold).

November 29, 2014: I own a internet cafe

December 22, 2014: ...a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe...

All the above is by Leroy Fodor depicting his INTERNET CAFE sans any twisted commentary by myself, Bruno.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:54:01 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 07:15:33 AM by Spoetnik

StakeMiners still exists

Ok lets get into it arrogant little shit.
Buckle up sweety.. prepare for a reply you can not prepare for.

Let me say right away that literally nothing that ever comes out of your mouth is true.
AND THAT is the problem with you.
I just tried to be nice as i could and say hey buddy.. no one is buying your shit so keep it real.
So what do you do ?
Yet again you double down on the stupidity.

I can see Gamow opened up on your ass but i think you deserve to be put in your place even more.
So i will go through every little bit of the last bullshit comment you posted.

Oh and i love the dig at me over being poor on Welfare when you live in a god damn tin hut in the Philippines...
And by the way i am not.
I never said i was and no proof has ever been posted (just 1 baseless accusation from VOD)
Based on something someone told him.. so he negged me for it (being on Welfare)
And guess how many people have been ? Probably half this forum.
So what was the original comment he magically found from 2013 ?
I posted here in 2013 that i was off work for Back problems.
Yup.. that is it LOL
So..
Ever since i have VOD and 1 or 2 other trolls hunting me calling me a welfare bum ever since.
I would wager many people here have admitted to have a health problem and being off work because of it..
Are they monsters too and are they also negged over it ?

Oh and it was only brought up when i was negged..
It is not like i was asked first.. he did that randomly in retaliation to get back at me.
No one bothered to ask me or even try and get proof.. a guy heard a rumor then negged me .. it's as simple as that.
Why ? Because i mocked him joking about people where he lives and he's a bitch who can't take a joke.

Ahh but i haven't even gotten into it yet with you cocky brat..
And i scrolled up to check your claim about Gamow's topics being self modded..
Nope.. not this one.. so your comment saying "ALL" is a lie.
Nor do i even recall him self modding any of his topics.

Know what ? i am liking this.. i am just going to free style slam poet your ass and reply in no specific order to your garbage. Cheesy
I scrolled up to check to see if Gamow will self-mod this and delete my comment LOL
You would 'Pinoy because you are a coward and a lying fraud and delete shit to cover up your lies.

So Gamow posts proof ..words from your own mouth admitting in roughly 2 years you lost all the Bitcoin invested in your scheme (the one with chronic bad math)
Then.. you show up here saying you didn't miss a payment.
Doesn't add up buddy.
What are you paying exactly and to WHOM ..if you lost all the users investment money ?
And how is that some kind of grand defense retort where you think you are now vindicated ?

Still here huh ?
Well scammer boy you weren't.
You have been in hiding for a year or so which is why i commented on this topic earlier asking what happened to you.
Further more last i seen of you is when you were hanging out at Cryptsy's chat box defending them.
Then.. you ran to Cryptsy China with your Ratecoin scam buddy Terrik.
Which makes you also look bad LOL
Still around ? Barely.. you are on your last leg around here.

Me and Brunos campaign failed ?

No as a matter of fact it succeeded.
We rallied against Cryptsy and you simultaneously in the face of lawsuit threats over defamation.
In return they are now the ones in a lawsuit with you possibly following soon with your own.
Further more in respect to the official campaign against Stakeminers it was more than just me and Gleb Gamow.. what does suchMoon get any credit for example ? LOL
And failed ?
Actually your scam site thingy failed.. you went broke with your worlds most profitable scheme.
So you are in fact full of shit and lying.

You are full of shit..
You were not the first and what changes do you claim ?
And situations arose ?
Yeah you lost everyone's money in a cloud mining scheme.. apparently you think you invented LOL

I really have to wonder do you believe all the shit that comes out of your mouth ?

Stolen from anyone ?
Yeah you have by launching a crooked scammy scheme for profits.

He has plenty of good reason.. you are a lying fraud.

"your opinion of me has been proven wrong"
Actually the opposite.. and i dare anyone on this forum to challenge that.
Pinoy who the fuck on earth do you think believes your bullshit ?
You are either a compulsive or obsessive liar or a combo of both clinical definitions.
And i am familiar with dealing with them and eat them for breakfast regularly.  Cool

"Why not attack your boyfriend Gleb like you do everyone else" ?
I just did.. read my comment you quoted.
Consider Gleb "attacked"
And everyone ?
Yeah because they all deserve it.. or i would be banned for Trolling etc wouldn't i ?

I also heard the stolen money story long ago.
And you are dredging it up because you are trying to retaliate for him exposing YOUR scam.
I will not play along with your diversion games.

positive attitude to be able to attract anyone worth of shit to his project

The nicest guys in crypto are the biggest frauds.
It is how they get your money.

And whether he has the needed skills to do his coin etc is not a qualification for a scam.
That is not proof of a scam that he lacks HTML or coding skills etc.

My thread is locked for good reason, no need for derailing a topic with useless off topic nonsense

You mean like you are doing here & now ? LOL  Cheesy

He copies and pasts shit because it is the proof you just said was not rebuked.

2 face ?
I take offense to that but i will not apologize for being poor.
Would i get more credibility if i scammed people for a ton of BTC ?
And what now it's an insult to be called Canadian ?
hey at least we have running water and real houses with out tin roofs and WELFARE  Grin
jelly ? hahahhaha you wish you were living here mutha fucka'  Cool

~ Welfare Man signing off Wink

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:14:03 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 11:53:16 AM by Gleb Gamow

Thanks, Spoetnik. I'm off to bed, so will read your Shakespearean post in the morning over coffee and donuts. I'm sure that the useless piece of shit Leroy Fodor will raise his retarded head by then so to make my dick hard while enjoying my coffee and donuts.

Bruno

PS: I meant that I'm planning on being here unless Leroy produces, causing theymos to ban my scammy ass, then all bets will be off, BUT MY DICK WILL STILL BE HARD. hahaha
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: