Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:22:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How strong is Bitcoin compared to others cyptocurrency?  (Read 3412 times)
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:05:15 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am new and doing research on Bitcoin and some other cyptocurrencies. Just wondering if i were to invest, will Bitcoin be one of the safest to dump my money into?

Thanks and hope to hear your opionion soon people! Smiley

Easily comparable by using price as a basis when comparing bitcoin to other cryptocurrencies. Also do note that bitcoin is the first ever "decentralized cyptocurrency" and was made last 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin's existence has evolved and influenced other cryptocurrencies as well and this is the reason on why many of it are starting to develop by this year. Lastly, bitcoin's influence has a scope of around the world and the number of users are increasing per day due to its volatility that can yield profit by short amount of time compared to any other investments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:06:44 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am new and doing research on Bitcoin and some other cyptocurrencies. Just wondering if i were to invest, will Bitcoin be one of the safest to dump my money into?

yes..as a new one to electronic currency field..studing is the best way to prevent losess.these days there are large drop of bit coin price.tm my mind it may be temporal.bit coin is the leading first cryptocurrency which has hugh growth since 2009.so there should be no chance to drop it further more..i hope price will be rise in soon future.so dont afraid to invest for bit coin.if you followed recent economic news/media briefings..you can stydy more about bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:46:54 AM

Hi Everyone,

yes..as a new one to electronic currency field..studing is the best way to prevent losess.these days there are large drop of bit coin price.tm my mind it may be temporal.bit coin is the leading first cryptocurrency which has hugh growth since 2009.so there should be no chance to drop it further more..i hope price will be rise in soon future.so dont afraid to invest for bit coin.if you followed recent economic news/media briefings..you can stydy more about bitcoin.

Of course bitcoin is the strongest of all cryptocurrency because its the first to be created.This is should be respected because its the first and  should always be the strongest of all cryptocurrency.Since bitcoin  is created many other cryptocurrency has been created.So i should say that bitcoin is the strongest of all cryptocurrency.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:55:47 AM

I think dumping your money into bitcoin is a good idea that would defy the literal meaning of "dump". By just looking at the chart, bitcoin is undeniably keeps its market value rising which brings reality to some who predicts that its value will reach 5K before this year ends.
But i don't think its the right time to invest bitcoin today when its value is too high. Cheesy

badyban

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:13:07 AM

I think bitcoin is the most stable and the strongest while the crypto currency on the market.
badyban

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:19:17 AM

I think dumping your money into bitcoin is a good idea that would defy the literal meaning of "dump". By just looking at the chart, bitcoin is undeniably keeps its market value rising which brings reality to some who predicts that its value will reach 5K before this year ends.
But i don't think its the right time to invest bitcoin today when its value is too high. Cheesy
But you can wait and watch its course,and to understand when is the best time to do it.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:34:40 AM

Bitcoin is pretty strong compared to others cryptos.
Bitcoin has a market cap of 93 billion $, ETH (2nd highes market cap) = 31 billion $.
Those 2 coins, together, represent more than 90% of cryptocoins (in terms of market cap).
With Bitcoin leading this statistic, you can be pretty sure Bitcoin is "quite strong" compared to other cryptocurrencies.

If you want to look for the exact Numbers, you can look here: https://coinmarketcap.com/coins/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: