Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:33:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Believing That Bitcoin Can Rise High?  (Read 2256 times)
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:39:22 AM

Ya... you need to look long term. Who cares how far we've up today vs yesterday or last week. That's just day to day volatility. What we should really look at is the past 5 years. Bitcoin is performing extremely well, even after a major crash.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:57:40 AM

Yes I still believe, because price of bitcoin now was fluctuating in right price and I respect the potential of bitcoin in the market. I already invest now due to good opportunity given by bitcoin.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:45:06 PM

Yes I still believe, because price of bitcoin now was fluctuating in right price and I respect the potential of bitcoin in the market. I already invest now due to good opportunity given by bitcoin.
I still believe that bitcoin's price can rise high. Its value may be low as of the moment but expect the unexpected. That its value will eventually get high and you will earn profit from your bitcoin. It is also a good time to buy bitcoin now since its price is low.
grim007

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:38:04 PM

I still believe that bitcoin's price can rise high. Its value may be low as of the moment but expect the unexpected. That its value will eventually get high and you will earn profit from your bitcoin. It is also a good time to buy bitcoin now since its price is low.

Events like this happens before minus the segwit part but I still believe bitcoin can recover as it always did. It will just a matter of who will panic and leave btc or who will stay and risk their btc and believes in better future same with those who will take the opportunity to buy a lot of btc. It will rise high again just have patience.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:15:20 PM

Last month, we have seen so many market analysts, investors and speculators telling us to go for Bitcoin as it can soon be hitting at least $10,000 in the next few years and even $5,000 at the end of the year. The picture seems to be so rosy that it also create some discomfort in some people.

The recent dip in the Bitcoin value put some halt to this rosy picture, albeit temporarily. There are still some who believe that this recent development is very temporary and that after the scaling problem can be solved we can see Bitcoin at its real potential.

What is current feel for Bitcoin's value considering its recent retreat?
Yes,Bitcoin can still rise more.Those who have believed and bought bitcoins have gained huge profits and those who just doubted and lost the opportunity has lost their profits.Bitcoin has great potential and it deserves more higher price than its current price.
CriptoSven

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:53:06 PM

Last month, we have seen so many market analysts, investors and speculators telling us to go for Bitcoin as it can soon be hitting at least $10,000 in the next few years and even $5,000 at the end of the year. The picture seems to be so rosy that it also create some discomfort in some people.

The recent dip in the Bitcoin value put some halt to this rosy picture, albeit temporarily. There are still some who believe that this recent development is very temporary and that after the scaling problem can be solved we can see Bitcoin at its real potential.

Yes,Bitcoin can still rise more.Those who have believed and bought bitcoins have gained huge profits and those who just doubted and lost the opportunity has lost their profits.Bitcoin has great potential and it deserves more higher price than its current price.

I agree that bitcoin has a lot of potential. But I do not quite agree with the fact that bitcoin should be more expensive now. Its price is formed on the basis of the ratio of supply and demand. And at the moment its price is in line with demand.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 07:59:01 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 08:12:55 PM by deisik

I agree that bitcoin has a lot of potential. But I do not quite agree with the fact that bitcoin should be more expensive now. Its price is formed on the basis of the ratio of supply and demand. And at the moment its price is in line with demand

And what's wrong with a higher price?

Indeed, ultimately it all comes down to the balance of supply and demand, but this doesn't in the least mean that the balance is somehow set in stone and thus the price cannot rise (or go down, for that matter). In other words, it is an effect or result, not a cause or driver in and of itself. If Bitcoin adoption expands or just more people are going to convert their fiat savings to Bitcoin, the demand for Bitcoin will increase, and given the same level of supply, these two sides will be rebalanced at a higher price with less demand and higher supply than at the start (when there is an imbalance due to demand surging)

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:51:31 PM

I agree that bitcoin has a lot of potential. But I do not quite agree with the fact that bitcoin should be more expensive now. Its price is formed on the basis of the ratio of supply and demand. And at the moment its price is in line with demand

And what's wrong with a higher price?

Indeed, ultimately it all comes down to the balance of supply and demand, but this doesn't in the least mean that the balance is somehow set in stone and thus the price cannot rise (or go down, for that matter). In other words, it is an effect or result, not a cause or driver in and of itself. If Bitcoin adoption expands or just more people are going to convert their fiat savings to Bitcoin, the demand for Bitcoin will increase, and given the same level of supply, these two sides will be rebalanced at a higher price with less demand and higher supply than at the start (when there is an imbalance due to demand surging)

For me the higher price right now is the result of the actual demand of bitcoin in the market, and if ever there's an imbalance happening it wouldn't be like fiat systems. Bitcoin system has the highest potential to gain it's strength toward price domination of all cypto currencies in the market, specially on those trader of crypto currencies like the altcoins; it has the highest demands when it comes to exchanges from alt to btc conversion. So that proves how bitcoin is popular and is potential to rise higher more that it's current price nowadays.
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:59:57 AM

I agree that bitcoin has a lot of potential. But I do not quite agree with the fact that bitcoin should be more expensive now. Its price is formed on the basis of the ratio of supply and demand. And at the moment its price is in line with demand.

That being said, then there should be no disagreement with the high price of btc now. The value right now is fair and I expect it to rise more for the coming months.

Btc's potential is undeniable and speculations helped with the growth in demands which in turn of course results in higher price. Let's see how things turn out by the end of this year.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:41:44 AM

yep right now bitcoin price are at $3400 per bitcoin and have a possibility to reach the $4k barrier but it's still depends if there's no big dump this coming november. i don't think that bitcoin would raise up without dumping because the traders and big whales are the one who's controlling the price of bitcoin so it will be depending on them.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:49:39 AM

With the recent price pumps up to 2.6K, then 3K and now almost 3.5K, I certaintly feel like that bitcoin does have the potential to become very big and with that, I would expect prices to hit 5K. It all depends on the community.

Lets hope Bitcoin keeps rising and we keeping making profit, I would be pleased to see bitcoin rise to 5k, before the end of the year. Certainly is possible in my opinion. Lets go!
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:37:10 PM

With the recent price pumps up to 2.6K, then 3K and now almost 3.5K, I certaintly feel like that bitcoin does have the potential to become very big and with that, I would expect prices to hit 5K. It all depends on the community.

Lets hope Bitcoin keeps rising and we keeping making profit, I would be pleased to see bitcoin rise to 5k, before the end of the year. Certainly is possible in my opinion. Lets go!
The growth rates are not always good. Yes, it's definitely good for those who store bitcoin, but it can negatively affect the desire to buy these coins to others. Then you can see the decline in demand for bitcoin and as a result lose their money. Everything should be balanced.
dasana212

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:26:07 PM

I am optimistic with value bitcoin still has power to rise higher, demand and trust of people on bitcoin will continue to support upwards. Currently only the initial spike, there will still be subsequent spike greater than this.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 07:45:04 PM

The growth rates are not always good. Yes, it's definitely good for those who store bitcoin, but it can negatively affect the desire to buy these coins to others. Then you can see the decline in demand for bitcoin and as a result lose their money. Everything should be balanced.

I have to massively disagree with this view

How on Earth is it possible that growing prices of an asset would kill the desire to buy this asset? I'm 100% certain that it works in reverse order (and still more so if we talk about investing and speculation). That is, declining prices make an asset less attractive overall until no one gives a single fuck about it anymore. Indeed, some people (especially those who bought and then sold too early) may feel a bit frustrated at the price surge, but the net effect (which is what ultimately counts) is obviously positive. If an asset is growing, it will attract more people, and I'm really curious why anyone could have any doubts about that

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: