Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Market Trading & pricing for India [Split topic]  (Read 1504 times)
subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 10:17:06 AM

another  Ad hominem attack,  if  you  dont want answer   just  ignore. this just make  you look  like a immature kid,
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 03:10:16 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2013, 09:20:35 PM by Benson Samuel

another  Ad hominem attack,  if  you  dont want answer   just  ignore. this just make  you look  like a immature kid,

I changed my profile pic to a Ninja, just for you. Smiley

Let us sort this out. No more Ad Hominems and yes, I knew what I was doing when I pulled up your past.

I like you. I like all Cypherpunks because I am one as well.
I have been a strong/ medium crypto for over 20 years.
I have my hacker handle on several threads for having contributed to crypto/ hacktivism in several initiatives.
x counts of security breached as well under my name. Every one of those were reported to the admins.
I cannot disclose my handle, due to some damage caused (all reports from conservative sources). Nothing stolen, No information  discovered was shared as well, but I did get a mail asking me to stop, almost 10 years ago. Never ventured into internet security warnings ever again.

No advantage taken. Just a lust for knowledge.

I do wish to make money, so that I can send my kids to MIT or Stanford. I do see Bitcoin as a massive redistribution of wealth for my generation as discussed in my article. http://bensonsamuel.wordpress.com/2013/03/22/bitcoin-the-greatest-redistribution-of-wealth-of-our-generation/

Is that what you wanted to hear?

I am not a malicious person by nature.

I have 2 babies, an awesome family and a brilliant career that I left behind for Bitcoin in India.

You seem to have a grassroots idea of spreading Bitcoin like wildfire. Would appreciate if we could work together than apart..

I will never hold your rudeness against you as far as I am not pushed to display aggression against you.

subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:10:27 AM

another  Ad hominem attack,  if  you  dont want answer   just  ignore. this just make  you look  like a immature kid,

I changed my profile pic to a Ninja, just for you. Smiley

Let us sort this out. No more Ad Hominems and yes, I knew what I was doing when I pulled up your past.

I like you. I like all Cypherpunks because I am one as well.
I have been a strong/ medium crypto for over 20 years.
I have my hacker handle on several threads for having contributed to crypto/ hacktivism in several initiatives.
x counts of security breached as well under my name. Every one of those were reported to the admins.
I cannot disclose my handle, due to some damage caused (all reports from conservative sources). Nothing stolen, No information  discovered was shared as well, but I did get a mail asking me to stop, almost 10 years ago. Never ventured into internet security warnings ever again.

No advantage taken. Just a lust for knowledge.

I do wish to make money, so that I can send my kids to MIT or Stanford. I do see Bitcoin as a massive redistribution of wealth for my generation as discussed in my article. http://bensonsamuel.wordpress.com/2013/03/22/bitcoin-the-greatest-redistribution-of-wealth-of-our-generation/

Is that what you wanted to hear?

I am not a malicious person by nature.

I have 2 babies, an awesome family and a brilliant career that I left behind for Bitcoin in India.

You seem to have a grassroots idea of spreading Bitcoin like wildfire. Would appreciate if we could work together than apart..

I will never hold your rudeness against you as far as I am not pushed to display aggression against you.

Respect ..

I'm a just a pony loving,rainbow dancing, kid living in my moms  basement.some time  i'm a total  bitch.  that's  just me. I a lover  of  great  works  of  4chan.  besides  that i contribute mainly on  different  opensource programs based off  Linux, there's nothing  better than linux and any one  talks  Windows  i  will drop a  nuke from my pink pony  Grin, I'm here on the  forum not  to  trade or  do  business  but just  to  keep  an  eye and  provide   suggestion and  feedback .  I have  other  means  of  income that is  suited to  me, i  dont  see bitcoins  as  some  thing to  profit  from  but  some  thing  that only  good  disruptive  technology can do.  Bring  about  change and  provide   freedom to  people.  May be once in a while  if  thing  click  start  projects  and  contribute  in them, projects  can only start  once  momentum builds hope that happens  soon.

ps- i love  ninjas i think they are  hot.  Wink but my pony still  kick  you  ninjas ass.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: