Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:17:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find your next coins  (Read 1205 times)
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:40:57 PM

This is a Good question for Investors.  you Told You saw capital of thous coin,  i also follow it on the other hand i did Watch cryptonews of this coin. And Reading Blog. Than i deside what should i do, where i wish to invest.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:57:00 PM

Top your research with https://www.coingecko.com/en

jilin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:14:20 AM

Please share how you do researches and find the next coins to buy. As for me, I just read this forum and coinmarketcap and a few more website depending on which coins are in my list.

It's hard, I first investigate the teams behind coins. If they have a solid team and big community, that would be a good option. Second I check whether the coin creates any innovative.
As with your practice, the team is very important to the maintenance of the coins, the team will be based on the original coin to add some features, so that the coin may be appreciated. The most important thing, we should hold it for a long time.
Rostchild

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:36:33 AM

Please share how you do researches and find the next coins to buy. As for me, I just read this forum and coinmarketcap and a few more website depending on which coins are in my list.

Next coin for investment is the coin with uniqe feature.
It has to get at keast one added value, different with other.

If it just the same, lets say masternode dash, masternide coin 1, masternode coin 2,... what s for?
Dash for the best masternode.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: