Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:34:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {CAMPAIGN MANAGER} ✮Manager Service by RastMan✮  (Read 404 times)
RastMan (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:26:39 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 04:03:07 PM by RastMan

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:34:03 PM

"The Best Manager"?
"The best one"?

How can you even declare that, when this is the first time you would be doing this? Clearly baseless. You also have been here on the forum for only a short time. How can companies, project or whoever needs campaign management services hire someone who doesn't have enough knowledge of the ins and outs yet of the forum?

It would also be better if you improved all those grammatical errors on your ad.
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:49:25 PM

To be able to manage signature campaigns, you should be able to sort out alts, spammers and short posters. You should also have an idea of SMAS. You could tag yourself as "One of the best" instead of just "Best" service out there while knowing that you are giving it a shot for the first time.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:00:31 PM

"The Best Manager"?
"The best one"?

How can you even declare that, when this is the first time you would be doing this? Clearly baseless.
It's a free world.You never know.Rather appreciate my man's confidence. Smiley

You also have been here on the forum for only a short time. How can companies, project or whoever needs campaign management services hire someone who doesn't have enough knowledge of the ins and outs yet of the forum?
Speaking logically,you don't need several months to know the ins and outs of the forum.I think for someone with brains it wouldn't take more than couple of months even if they started as a newbie.

It would also be better if you improved all those grammatical errors on your ad.

Probably but that doesn't make him a bad campaign manager.Have you heard of GicanLuca ? Embarrassed
RastMan (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:45:35 PM

"The Best Manager"?
"The best one"?

How can you even declare that, when this is the first time you would be doing this? Clearly baseless. You also have been here on the forum for only a short time. How can companies, project or whoever needs campaign management services hire someone who doesn't have enough knowledge of the ins and outs yet of the forum?

Who in any service do not consider themselves the best? Answer this question you will have your answer.

Yes I am the best campaign manager and I will prove it with time you do not have to pollute my thread.

To be able to manage signature campaigns, you should be able to sort out alts, spammers and short posters. You should also have an idea of SMAS. You could tag yourself as "One of the best" instead of just "Best" service out there while knowing that you are giving it a shot for the first time.

As replied above I consider myself the best and I will prove it by the time. I said bluntly that I do not have any experience yet, but there is a beginning at all.

For spelling errors, know that I speak 3 languages, French (I am French), Arabic (which I studied) and English (which I also studied). I do not consider this As a barrier.
I am good in graphics, very available and those to whom it does not please thank not to pollute my thread, Thank you.

"The Best Manager"?
"The best one"?

How can you even declare that, when this is the first time you would be doing this? Clearly baseless.
It's a free world.You never know.Rather appreciate my man's confidence. Smiley

You also have been here on the forum for only a short time. How can companies, project or whoever needs campaign management services hire someone who doesn't have enough knowledge of the ins and outs yet of the forum?
Speaking logically,you don't need several months to know the ins and outs of the forum.I think for someone with brains it wouldn't take more than couple of months even if they started as a newbie.

Probably but that doesn't make him a bad campaign manager.Have you heard of GicanLuca ? Embarrassed

Thank you for your reply, I will try to prove my knowledge.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 02:25:09 PM

"The Best Manager"?
"The best one"?

Who in any service do not consider themselves the best? Answer this question you will have your answer.

Yes I am the best campaign manager and I will prove it with time you do not have to pollute my thread.
You can only call yourself the best campaign manager once you've proven that you really are the best but until then I can only say that yahoo is the best yet.

Anyway, everyone can say that they are the best but it would be the dev of the project to decide who the best is by checking their past projects/ portfolio.
For spelling errors, know that I speak 3 languages, French (I am French), Arabic (which I studied) and English (which I also studied). I do not consider this As a barrier.
I am good in graphics, very available and those to whom it does not please thank not to pollute my thread, Thank you.
That would be a nice asset to find errors on translations and know spammers unto those language. But the problem is that most spammers on this forum are Filipinos, Chineses, etc,. I myself is a filipino and I admit that I once spam when I was new here.
And atleast improve your thread since there are some grammatical errors on it.

Anyway, 1 piece of advice on starting being a Campaign Manager, it would be easier to find Campaign to manage on your own by offering devs what you can do. Since campaign manager position is a competition and only those who have a background has the higher chance to win or get the position.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:36:09 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 05:29:06 PM by naidray

It is not a good idea to compose entire OP with pictures as there are people who are using this forum with blocking images all the times. It may be a way for a graphics designer to present themselves but it seems complete irrelevant for a campaign manager's portfolio.

You got any other special reasons to choose as a manager among existing mangers except calling yourself as best and offering 50% discount ?
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 02:44:33 PM

"The Best Manager"?
"The best one"?

My management thread doesn't make baseless claims that can't be proven. Neither does Yahoo's thread, Edwardard's thread and surprise, surprise, Lutpin's thread doesn't as well. All managers that have managed multiple campaigns before.

You are the only "manager" on this forum that call themselves the best, and yet does not have any previous experience. Very bold claims.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
RastMan (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:47:32 PM

It is not a good idea to compose entire OP with pictures as there are people who are using with forum with blocking images all the times. It may be a way of graphics designer to present himself but it seems complete irrelevant for campaign manager's portfolio.

You got any other special reasons to choose as a manager among existing mangers except calling yourself as best and offering 50% discount ?

- Perfect communication, Daily report on mailbox.
- A well-maintained thread with updated data because I am a very active person.

For my presentation, I prefer to present it like that.
RastMan (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:51:52 PM

"The Best Manager"?
"The best one"?

My management thread doesn't make baseless claims that can't be proven. Neither does Yahoo's thread, Edwardard's thread and surprise, surprise, Lutpin's thread doesn't as well. All managers that have managed multiple campaigns before.

You are the only "manager" on this forum that call themselves the best, and yet does not have any previous experience. Very bold claims.

Boldness is not given to anyone. And this is an advantage in some situations.
I will prove it to you later I do not want to belittle another colleague, there is a market for everyone. But I ask you to follow my future plans.
In all sympathy, every one has the right to proclaim himself the best.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: