Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:39:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH!!  (Read 1375 times)
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:51:17 PM

This is a general indication of the whole market, and the market will soon recover. Please keep your assets safe and wait until the right moment

ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:18:46 PM

It will rise in the future, because crypto newbs know only btc and eth because of mainstream media.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:51:26 PM

It will rise in the future, because crypto newbs know only btc and eth because of mainstream media.
Eventually is one of the terms that the holders will use when they hope that people will make the price of their coin go higher than it is right now. I really do think that the price of Ethereum will increase in value, if the main dev keeps going on the mainstream media and hyping his coin then the price of it will increase. With Bitcoin as a competitor it would be pretty tough for it to be #1.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
tigerwood0432

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:13:48 PM

Don t panic bro , just be patient and hold = it will go up again

▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████
██username 12345█████████████████████████████
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
██1234567███12345678██12345678███12345678████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
CryptoPay

GET IT NOW
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:25:06 PM

Suddenly ETH is big dump but now slowly pumping.In this month most probably not big pumping I think.
I don't think that ETH would recover easily anytime soon, because of the hacks that have happened where user's balance is disappearing, so it would take at least a month or two before things recover. Also, big ICO's are converting into fiat now according to cointelegraph.
dennyd999

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:29:42 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 09:41:06 PM by dennyd999

Suddenly ETH is big dump but now slowly pumping.In this month most probably not big pumping I think.
I don't think that ETH would recover easily anytime soon, because of the hacks that have happened where user's balance is disappearing, so it would take at least a month or two before things recover. Also, big ICO's are converting into fiat now according to cointelegraph.

Now every coin is converted to cash..its summer time..its normal..I also converted before my hollidays.  After 1 of August Bitcoin Segwit,Ethereum Metropolis will come.

Noone will ruin to zero so profitable thing like ETH or other projects. It is against the rules of game theory aka cryptoeconomic.
prehisto

Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:44:58 PM

Eth is going down & down!
I am so afraid
Can it grow up in this month?
any possibility?

I am not currently holding ETH but I am interested in it and will definitely buy it.

In my mind right now it is "correcting itself " after last big bump and at the moment there is no reason why it should go down more.
This possibly is the time to stock up on it. My prediction that it will stay at the same level for some time till its going up again.

Definitely not the time to sell.

If you think about the evolution of cryptocurrencies,  all of the coins are yet very young and have a long time to live. It is a correction or you may call it a panic selling. So holding them would be a best idea right now and it applies to all of the top altcoins.

I agree and with "correcting itself "  I was thinking that one of the reasons price was dropping from high of  28th, 29th of June  is that the short term profit junkies were selling and also the 1st of August now could be a factor . Also in my mind  ~ 200   is something like a psychological barrier where it will be for a while.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
ActiveP

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:49:12 PM

Is there a correlation between the price of eth and bitcoin? It seems like every time bitcoin drops, eth dips too. I am not sure about other coins as I am invested in these two. Would it be wise to sell off my eth and just hold bitcoins? It keeps trying to go over $200 but keeps flailing.

The price may drop further, I see eth predictions as low as $120, this will be bearish for a while yet, and recovery will wait until bitcoins gains traction. If bitcoin dips further, expect sub $80 eth.
dimanyc

Activity: 192

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 09:49:27 PM

This could be the reason for today's decline: https://cointelegraph.com/news/tezos-232-mln-ico-sparks-fresh-fears-for-ethereum-sell-off
prehisto

Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:47:13 PM

Is there a correlation between the price of eth and bitcoin? It seems like every time bitcoin drops, eth dips too. I am not sure about other coins as I am invested in these two. Would it be wise to sell off my eth and just hold bitcoins? It keeps trying to go over $200 but keeps flailing.

The price may drop further, I see eth predictions as low as $120, this will be bearish for a while yet, and recovery will wait until bitcoins gains traction. If bitcoin dips further, expect sub $80 eth.

I am closely monitoring ETH, BTC and litecoin. It seems that they have strong correlation , they grow and drop simultaneously .
My opinion is that they should not have any technical link but simply BITCOIN is "golden benchmark" in crypto currency world . That is if BTC is dropping than investors are certain that everything else will drop and are selling other currencies as well.

On other hand I myself do not like this logic because it would be rational to go from one currency to another if something is seemingly wrong with the first one.
But what kind of explanation is there?

P.s. Thinking of making graph analysis and starting new thread at some point

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:49:42 AM

Yes it is. They're now converting into fiat to make every pieces of their coins safe as the activation is approaching.
But I'm quite sure eth will recover soon as the exchange is recovering. Just hold our coins tight and wait for its pump this coming month.
For sure dev has something up for this.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: