Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EasyLotto.me, made to be easy, official results from Euro-Millions  (Read 853 times)
thiaged (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:35:27 AM

Hope you succed with your project! It sounds like a nice idea Smiley
Thanks a lot man

A new lottery site popped out from nowhere which been announce by a newbie. Tickets is somehow expensive and i would say lottery based games arent demand on this community which means it doesnt get enough attention which would really result on useless site after all since no people would able to bet on the site specially you are just a newbie.

What is wrong with newbie promoting their new site? I do not find that it is bad to promote site using newbie account here, as long as it has good security system and provably fair so this will be good enough. The only matter here on this site they do not have those both so I do not think their site will work. At least they should give us more prizes. I do not see any prizes stated as he mentioned
because the thing here, even he has that security system, he still controls that system in a certain way for sure, and if he has newbie acct, he has nothing to lose man. Literally.

Even though I seem to have nothing to lose, I have a lot to lose, first the time spent on development, which was not overnight, money spent on infrastructure and security, among others. Everyone wants to see your project thrive, if I did not want to, I would be doing pyramid projects or other fraudulent projects and obviously would not divulge here, posting here beyond marketing, it contributes to my intellectual evolution. I'll lock the post and may be come back after updates. Thanks everybody that contributed with your opinion
Hmm i got your point since not all folks do really have the same intentions and some do really have serious ones but you cant really blame us on directly to believe you on the very first place because there are lots of attempts on this forum which a newbie account do offer or announce his scammy site. Sorry for being rude but better to show us more improvements on the site.

I fully understand your position, a fraud is born every moment in our virtual world, as I said every comment posted here, criticism or praise, it will be of great value to me, I will report on the improvements and I am always open to suggestions, thanks again to Users who have given me suggestions
"live long and prosper".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:29:18 AM

Hope you succed with your project! It sounds like a nice idea Smiley
Thanks a lot man

A new lottery site popped out from nowhere which been announce by a newbie. Tickets is somehow expensive and i would say lottery based games arent demand on this community which means it doesnt get enough attention which would really result on useless site after all since no people would able to bet on the site specially you are just a newbie.

What is wrong with newbie promoting their new site? I do not find that it is bad to promote site using newbie account here, as long as it has good security system and provably fair so this will be good enough. The only matter here on this site they do not have those both so I do not think their site will work. At least they should give us more prizes. I do not see any prizes stated as he mentioned
because the thing here, even he has that security system, he still controls that system in a certain way for sure, and if he has newbie acct, he has nothing to lose man. Literally.

Even though I seem to have nothing to lose, I have a lot to lose, first the time spent on development, which was not overnight, money spent on infrastructure and security, among others. Everyone wants to see your project thrive, if I did not want to, I would be doing pyramid projects or other fraudulent projects and obviously would not divulge here, posting here beyond marketing, it contributes to my intellectual evolution. I'll lock the post and may be come back after updates. Thanks everybody that contributed with your opinion
Hmm i got your point since not all folks do really have the same intentions and some do really have serious ones but you cant really blame us on directly to believe you on the very first place because there are lots of attempts on this forum which a newbie account do offer or announce his scammy site. Sorry for being rude but better to show us more improvements on the site.

I fully understand your position, a fraud is born every moment in our virtual world, as I said every comment posted here, criticism or praise, it will be of great value to me, I will report on the improvements and I am always open to suggestions, thanks again to Users who have given me suggestions
"live long and prosper".
This is should be the thing and you should really do these plans into actions not only on words so that public would able to see on how serious you are on this kind of site. You wouldnt know if people will able to change their minds when they saw up that this is a good site to play on with lottery. Just wish and execute your plans carefully and goodluck with that.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: