Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum  (Read 35692 times)
George_Token_Jr

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:09:40 AM

Lots of "Ethereum killers" around: Waves, Neo, Comsa is coming. But I'm cuurently sticking with Eth.
Rosma Yeni

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:31:00 PM

I think Ethereum  will be more advanced. Because more Ethereum enthusiasts. The features that many have of Ethereum facilitate users to use one wallet only, without complicated.
pleght

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:01:42 PM

what is waves :)unfair comparison of waves with ethereum ;)ethereum will grow much larger in the future.I think it is the project of your future

R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:20:12 PM

Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
waves and ethereum, are one of the different platforms,
and almost the same as ethereum waves have the advantage of dex and smartcontract as well
Ethereum excellence is only their platform is used by many ICO projects.
yeah etherum is the best platform used by ico and investor...good altcoins to investment and profitable if you trade this coin.
last years ethereum is growing very fast
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:30:05 PM

there's so much new stuff coming on waves soon, updated DEX http://etherdesign.io/project/dex, Waves NG http://wavescommunity.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/WavesGoesNG-3.png,
smart contract support later this year
It's definitely catching up with Ethereum and going to be a very serious competitor

Yes there is much stuff is coming based on this waves, I have a lot of hopes on this coin now it is the good time to collect more waves. ETH already becomes famous, and the price is also not affordable for buying many coins. But with the same amount, we can buy more waves. And waves are good to trade.
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:34:19 PM

Waves is good coin and very useful but it's not new Ethereum. Their decentralized exchange is still unusable, no volume, too many bugs. It's promising but Sasha is working too slow. I don't expect big changes in short term.
YYmeans

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:41:47 PM

Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
"ETH will be the next Bitcoin" I've heard this many times, but now BTC is still BTC, it is still take up the 1st place in crypto. So I think the same with Ethereum and wave, even I love waves more than ETH.

teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:56:16 PM

Waves is good coin and very useful but it's not new Ethereum. Their decentralized exchange is still unusable, no volume, too many bugs. It's promising but Sasha is working too slow. I don't expect big changes in short term.
A platform decentralization exchange not easy to develop in short time, I think Waves need has 1-3 years to develop more this platform. Now, Ethereum also has a "decentralization" exchange, although it does not perfect like our hope, but EtherDelta exchange really good choice in current.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:08:52 PM

both of them have their own cons and pros but I think ethereum is better. many good project base on eth
I do not know about that, what we need more, smart contracts or decentralized exchanges? I think we need with more urgency a good decentralized exchange and I think that as time passes and we get more regulation people are going to understand this fact.
lamden

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:09:26 AM

Waves is neat. Good for cranking out tokens, but I'd like to see more (I guess.) It's not too hard to create an ERC20 token on Eth. It's also too early to really tell where Waves will be in the next few years.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:31:34 AM

"ETH will be the next Bitcoin" I've heard this many times, but now BTC is still BTC, it is still take up the 1st place in crypto. So I think the same with Ethereum and wave, even I love waves more than ETH.
Yes it's true ethereum is one of the greatest altcoin in crypto currency world. This coin had a high potential to become one of the top digital currency in the future, therefore it seems ethereum coin had a good movement of price in the market. While in waves their price now in the market was fluctuates inconsistently, but I still want to hold my waves because it's seems that this coin have a potential to survive in the future. Moreover I'm looking forward to to the ability to survive of this coin in the following days and weeks.
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:33:36 AM

Both of them are a great project, and I can see a lot of real time usage and great projects being built on both of those blockchain platforms in both of those platforms.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:51:22 AM

May be this can be a big reality in the altcoins market because the wave coins is fastly growing and also they are running Thier
Campaign in this forum so that everyone can know about that coin and also try to understand that how much the technology is better than other worst coins whose price are skyrocket currently .
But still in my opinion the people have more trust with the ETH coin after btc then in any coin , so may be it can take the whole year to overtake the ETH coin and became a best and good coin in the market by the wave coin .
Well here we need better better coins where we can make big deals with our money to make money in trading .
waves might not catch up with waves. the bigger waves becomes the stronger is ethereum would be

elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:24:22 AM

In my own opinion there's no need to compare the two plat form both are performing well and each has its own patrons supporting their coins. Etherium already establish its name in cryptocurrency world while wave is slowly making its name in the market. It would be on our part where we comfortable to use. as long as we are earning just go with the flow

DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:31:12 AM

I think ethereum is a better option and it is one of the most popular altcoins available in the market. It has shown good amount idk growth in the past. It is without any doubt, one of the biggest competetor of Bitcoin.
coinpennant

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:44:44 AM

Waves is good coin and very useful but it's not new Ethereum. Their decentralized exchange is still unusable, no volume, too many bugs. It's promising in long term
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:49:03 AM

both are good platform but i would go for etherium because ive been used more etherium than waves and i liked to join bounties that pays erc20 token because they are has a more value compared to waves assets and etherium is far more popular and widely been used today compared to waves. but waves is much cheaper than etherium.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:20:24 AM

I'm not sure but my staking is on the Ethereum only. There is big reason behind this and that waves nature of working. The way it offers the coins to be formed for the different tokens is weirded to me. It devalues sometimes because junks might be made in the future and waves will loose the value due to unwanted investment or spam investment what I mean when I say unwanted. Ethereum is based on the private keys with full control of wallet and the feature of adding the custom tokens which are made by the ICO itself. Ethereum just act as medium to control the ICO tokens and trade them or exchange them. That makes it unique and nothin can replace that. :-)

jingyang

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:27:15 AM

I do not think like you my friend.
waves's infrastructure stay in the shadow of ethereum

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Wildwest

Activity: 1782
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:28:27 AM

Waves and Ethereum currently is good platform. But Ethereum still better that waves If seen also from some ICO projects mostly use Etheneum token based and ICO based on ETH mostly success. There are even successful entry into the top list in the market cap.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: