Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:48:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: to get the bitcoin should issue a capital?  (Read 7510 times)
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:36:22 AM

if you have difficulty about bitcoin you should read a lot and learn tutorial and follow the activities of friends who have been following the bitcoin or gift here.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:39:40 AM

If your problem is capital, well there are so many way to earn capital, i suggest to join in any campaign. They will give you free token after you work from them. Now i tell you, your hardwork and being responsible is your capital here.

capital means money and i guess the best way to earn a money is to apply for a real job. You can then use your salary as a capital to buy bitcoin. joining a campaign is also a good option next to applying a real job. but you may also consider your current rank and knowledge when joining them because not all campaigns is applicable to every users here in the forum.  laslty , to get bitcoin doesnt mean you always have a capital because you can also get them free via working on the forum and other online jobs.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

do you mean to get it without spending money or get it by buying, if you are still very new in the crypto world I suggest to better understand all about its bitcoin or other crypto, find out what and how its usefulness and benefits, if you have enough to understand with it , the first thing you need to do is create a wallet as your bitcoin storage, there are many places that provide that service you can choose as you please, you can search for bitcoin without capital in some way, such as mining, faucet or follow airdrop, but if you have capital you can buy it but you need to remember investing in crypto has big enough risk you have to be ready with all that
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:04:20 AM

I was a little bit of trouble getting my bitcoin, karna is still new, please help master Smiley
many things can be done to get bitcoin without having to spend capital, one of them by visiting gambling sites that provide free capital to play it, but it needs a mature strategy and special skills to always benefit. it was the way I did when I first jumped into the crypto world.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:33:53 AM

I was a little bit of trouble getting my bitcoin, karna is still new, please help master Smiley
many things can be done to get bitcoin without having to spend capital, one of them by visiting gambling sites that provide free capital to play it, but it needs a mature strategy and special skills to always benefit. it was the way I did when I first jumped into the crypto world.

right now, if we want to get the bitcoin, we need to hard work because if we play gambling, it's not guaranteed for us to make a big money and even we can get lost our money. and if we want to try with faucet, I am afraid the rewards are too small and it's not worth with the time that we spend in a day. so I think there will be another way for us to start so in the end, we can get bitcoin from that way and I am sure that if we have a passion to earn bitcoin, we can do it in someday.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:31:56 PM

Well if you want to have bitcoin of course you need capital especially if you do not have any knowledge about it. It is hard to earn bitcoin without having some experience of having it on you. But before buying, make sure you have a wallet where you can store it in you. After that you can now start learning how to earn bitcoin even without capital. There are certain jobs out there and they can pay you beaitiful amounts of bitcoin.
janaiz

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

There are several ways to earn Bitcoin, and one of them is investment so means you need capital, you just wait to decrease and buy and if it increase then sell it, in that way you will earn, or sometimes you just need to HODL for a while and wait to go up the price. and the other way is join in bounty campaign there are lots of campaign here that pay you Bitcoin.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

There are many ways on how to earn bitcoin. You can earn buy buying it, but you need a big capital. This way is what you are talking about, but theres still another way. You can earn it buy joining signature campaign. You will not need a capital in this way, but you need to spend more time and effort. You need also to workhard and always join in a signature campaign with trusted dev or legit signature campaign.

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:44:51 AM

if you have difficulty about bitcoin you should read a lot and learn tutorial and follow the activities of friends who have been following the bitcoin or gift here.
There is a lot of information available on the internet regarding this whole concept of the bitcoin and the crypto currencies and the way these crypto coins work and can then help you in making of money. The only thing which you need to do is that you need to take out some time and then stat learning and reading different sort of things related to it and that will give you a fair idea of how things work in crypto market.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:34:10 AM

First of all, Bitcoin is being issued out for free, and never mind all these people that keeps on calling it free money, it’s no free money, you pay for it. But it’s not necessary that you will have to pay money/capital to be able to obtain Bitcoin. You can work for it and get what you want. I don’t really invest money into Bitcoin at all times, there are times when I work for it and there are times when I do invest my money.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

requires capital because in this world nothing is free so if you want to get bitcoin must have capital ..
if you want to get bitcoin without capital, you have to follow bounty campaign, there are some campaigns that pay using bitcoin ...
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:12:26 PM

there are many ways to get bitcoin, the easiest way to get bitcoin just by buying it. but this is risky enough to lose the value of the capital you spend. My advice, if you are still a beginner, do not always be tempted to make a profit. better learn all about bitcoin first. You can gain knowledge and bitcoin payouts by following a signature campaign. the results you can use in bitcoin trading if your knowledge and mental allow it.
Casmiro

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

You have the choice, to get bitcoin by issuing capital, or with no capital. Both are available here. You can learn and read on this bitcoin site, or can also ask the senior who has a lot of experience here. Everything is available here, you will find answers to your questions. And you will find a way to get bitcoin.
So in my opinion, to get the bitcoin it definitely requires capital, and your main capital is learning, reading, and then trying.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1134

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

First of all, Bitcoin is being issued out for free, and never mind all these people that keeps on calling it free money, it’s no free money, you pay for it. But it’s not necessary that you will have to pay money/capital to be able to obtain Bitcoin. You can work for it and get what you want. I don’t really invest money into Bitcoin at all times, there are times when I work for it and there are times when I do invest my money.
This is actually right its not really necessary for us to invest just to get bitcoin and as being said its not really a free money since we do still need to put up money or do hard work.Theres no magic money on this crypto world.If you dont have the capability when it comes to investment then there are lots of earning opportunities as long you do have the skill and awareness into those jobs then it would really be an advantage for you.

nitammys

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:20:34 AM

That depends on your plan man. Well, as a starter I will advise you to go ahead and invest since you’re still new and that’s the easiest and quickest way of obtaining Bitcoin. But after that, what do you plan on doing with the Bitcoin, do you want to just Hodl till you see the price go up and then you sell out to do you have a different plan apart from that? There are other ways you can earn Bitcoin or maybe more after you might have purchased your first. There are signature campaigns which is what most people in this forum focus on. The more gain experience, the more you will get to know other means of making money in this.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

Actually there are many ways to get bitcoin and before you get started, you can study or ask people who are already senior or experienced .. I think buying is the most effective way and buy it when bitcoin price goes down and now is the right time because bitcoin price is very go down drastically .. if you want to get a free bitcoin, you can follow Signature Campaign and still many other ways depending on your ability ..
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

If your problem is capital, well there are so many way to earn capital, i suggest to join in any campaign. They will give you free token after you work from them. Now i tell you, your hardwork and being responsible is your capital here.
yes, it seems that op does not have enough knowledge about how to get bitcoin with some work that can be done from this forum and I will tell a little story as well as share the experience of what I experienced when first joined the bitcoin world. at first I was just like op is the thing I want to do to do activities in bitcoin whether it's trading activities or investment activities on bitcoin. but the activities I wanted to do at that time were hindered by the lack of funds I had, but at one time when my friend suggested to join the bitcointalk forums eventually over time I finally found a way to do the activities in the bitcoin world without having to spend money from my personal pocket. and on the advice of my friend I finally follow the promotion of campaign signatures and little by little finally I can follow the activities in bitcoin from the payment results I received by following the activities of the campaign signatures.

Yes, it is true . there are many things that can be done in this forum to get bitcoin without having to spend money out of his pocket. at least with us being on this forum opens the chance to have bitcoin.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

If you want to get a quick way to get bitcoin by buying it, I think it's good and you can invest or some other way ... and most importantly you buy it when it's cheap or very low .. and you can also get it for free by following the sign hand campaign by posting on this forum and you will be paid with bitcoin every week ..
Ikonik

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:21:37 PM

Localbitcoins gives you the list of traders who are trustworty as well providing with different price margins as well different payment accessibility. This would help you select the one that gives you the convenience and buy without much issues unlike the location where you reside.
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:44:16 PM

Some bounty hunter here is selling their token on the exchange after receiving their award then instead of withdrawing it for money many of us is exchanging it with Bitcoin and that is how they earn their own Bitcoin.

But if you want directly Bitcoin without doing any airdrop or campaign then you need to bring out some capital to have some.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: