Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: to get the bitcoin should issue a capital?  (Read 7507 times)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:26:16 PM

Are you asking how to get Bitcoin? Well that is a simple answer! You can buy it on websites like localbitcoins or work for it just like your day to day job. All you have to do is get your employer to pay you in Bitcoin rather than fiat.
There are currently many forms for you to earn bitcoin from the cryptocurrency market depending on your level and abilities. If you have a lot of capital you can trade or invest in ICOs, you can earn a bitcoin by participating in airdrop and bounty campaigns to get rewards from your projects. Make a serious investment in the job and you will get the results you deserve.

Do you think this is right idea. Investing fund on ICO and trading is good when you have money as extra. If you invest your fund when the capital is low you may loose all the fund you have.
I advice you to go with the buy some potential altcoins and hold it on somewhere.
If you missed the time to see the profit. After sometime again possibility to find the bump again.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

It seems to me the many ways to get from the bitcoin without capital to use the capital, if you will be patient lots can be done to get the bitcoin although time in need is not for a bit but if you have money you can I buy a bitcoin as capital and could start trading or purchasing a device like a pc to mine bitcoin, hopefully my advice can help.
If you want to buy some bitcoin, you will need capital, but if want to earn bitcoin then capital is not necessary. You can earn bitcoin in this forum and in bounty programs. But earning bitcoin in signature and bounty campaigns is not easy. If you have no experience in these campaigns then buying is good option to make extra money while doing exactly nothing.

ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

if the intent of your question is "does it require capital to be able to get bitcoin?". the answer is no. but you have to spend money to connect to the internet, because if there is no internet connection, we will not be able to get bitcoin.
You can get a bitcoin without capital by following a signature and a bounty campaign, however, beforehand, you have to perform a given task, to get the bitcoin and wait for the token to be distributed.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:04:49 AM

Of course to get bitcoin and fortunately many have to spend capital .. So don't be afraid to invest.Even if you don't want to spend capital you have to be patient and pursue free.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

Are you asking how to get Bitcoin? Well that is a simple answer! You can buy it on websites like localbitcoins or work for it just like your day to day job. All you have to do is get your employer to pay you in Bitcoin rather than fiat.
There are currently many forms for you to earn bitcoin from the cryptocurrency market depending on your level and abilities. If you have a lot of capital you can trade or invest in ICOs, you can earn a bitcoin by participating in airdrop and bounty campaigns to get rewards from your projects. Make a serious investment in the job and you will get the results you deserve.

Do you think this is right idea. Investing fund on ICO and trading is good when you have money as extra. If you invest your fund when the capital is low you may loose all the fund you have.
I advice you to go with the buy some potential altcoins and hold it on somewhere.
If you missed the time to see the profit. After sometime again possibility to find the bump again.
buying a variety of potential altcoins is a much better way, but on the other hand you can take advantage of short-term trading of good coin types to trade in order to gain a little profit while waiting for altcoin values ​​that we already have to be valuable in the market.
Cyanics

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

You can always buy it from the local exchanges in the market and use it for good.
Deniesha McMillan

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

You can always buy it from the local exchanges in the market and use it for good.
AAfunctionaluppityF

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

There is an easy way to buy the bitcoins from the website called coinbase.com.
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:21:02 AM

I was a little bit of trouble getting my bitcoin, karna is still new, please help master Smiley
Yes of course to get Bitcoin you have to spend capital. Because if we just rely on bounty to get Bitcoin it seems very difficult. At least we have to spend capital to buy and invest in Bitcoin.
Wiliam heil

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

in the capitalized bitcoin that took the treading.
if you join the post token and bonty ,.
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:58:50 PM

if the intent of your question is "does it require capital to be able to get bitcoin?". the answer is no. but you have to spend money to connect to the internet, because if there is no internet connection, we will not be able to get bitcoin.
You can get a bitcoin without capital by following a signature and a bounty campaign, however, beforehand, you have to perform a given task, to get the bitcoin and wait for the token to be distributed.

People forget that capital and resources is not all about direct money. And so, we have a breed of people who think they are getting free things in life by going to farm faucets or participating in bounty campaigns or signing up for free airdrops. But like you said, you spend money and time to do all these things. And time is so precious to spend to get a few free cents from faucets and airdrops. Spend the time well and earn money and experience and skills,,, this will pay off in big time.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

Just do your registration and create your wallet
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:06:27 PM

Yes to have your first owned Bitcoin you need money to purchase it on market or on the people around when buying Bitcoin on the person you need to check the market for the latest and up-to-date prices, and if possible transact in public places wherein you can ask for help if he's trying to scam you.
AnnSerg77

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:28:10 PM

If you want to have bitcoin instantly then of course you need the capital to have the bitcoin you want, but if you do not have the capital, then be patient and follow some bounties because now many bounty who pay using bitcoin even a little.
knackergays8

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:41:41 AM

It is very important to store your earning in the bitcoins wallet and you can download that.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:28:21 AM

I was a little bit of trouble getting my bitcoin, karna is still new, please help master Smiley
Yes of course to get Bitcoin you have to spend capital. Because if we just rely on bounty to get Bitcoin it seems very difficult. At least we have to spend capital to buy and invest in Bitcoin.
We all know this thing that bitcoin is the most expensive crypto coin and that it needs you to have a lot of money, only then you can go for buying of the bitcoin. There are certain other ways like that of participating in the signature or bounty campaign which can help you in bitcoin earning but that consumes a lot of time and energy. You need to use your capital if you want to become the owner of the bitcoins.
fleecedamp

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:47:29 PM

Coinbase.com and coin.ph are the websites from where you can buy the bitcoins.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:20:22 PM

there are some things you can do to get bitcoins without having to spend capital as a cost to get bitcoin. and one way you can do is to follow the signature campaign activity you can do to get paid with bitcoin. but it seems for beginners like you it is very difficult to follow the campaign signature activity because the rank you must have at least is a member. so for the moment what you should be doing right now is you should keep active in the bitcointalk forum by providing reviews or topics that will raise your rank so you will be able to follow the signature campaign activity.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:25:31 AM

there are many ways to get bitcoin. can be by buying or getting by selling services or for free. my advice is better to sell services, I think this is better because besides being able to get bitcoin without having to spend money from bag, we also can learn and channel our ability.
HeavenIneed

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

Bitcoin wallet is a must if you want to be in this as that is the only way to store it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: