Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:07:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Life after death  (Read 4337 times)
Chikitita2004 (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:31:21 AM

Where will we be after we die? Is there a thing as life after death? What kind of life will it be if there is and where will it be?

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:34:57 AM

Where will we be after we die? Is there a thing as life after death? What kind of life will it be if there is and where will it be?

Nobody has risen from the death. So it all depends on what are your beliefs about life in general? Do you believe in religions and do you follow them up? Or you are reading some ancient myths and try to figure it out from there. Nobody knows this answer for sure, if you ask me -- I think that there must be something simply because if there wasn't then life here is pointless and I think that we are here to learn and experience some things. This question is sure one of the toughest ones to answer.
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:40:51 AM

I am a big fan on Anime (Japenese Cartoons) and "Bleach" is one of my favorites.
The story is about the "Soul Socity" and it is the place where our souls goes after death and it explains the hole procedure of death and the life after death and the reborn.
It is a cartoon right, but I think that it has some credibility in the story.
There is a socity where the Souls lives, and the good ones deserves a reborn.
Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:04:14 PM

i think there will be nothing else  Tongue
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:38:52 PM

I am a big fan on Anime (Japenese Cartoons) and "Bleach" is one of my favorites.
The story is about the "Soul Socity" and it is the place where our souls goes after death and it explains the hole procedure of death and the life after death and the reborn.
It is a cartoon right, but I think that it has some credibility in the story.
There is a socity where the Souls lives, and the good ones deserves a reborn.
After death, there is a place where our souls goes, but the souls of the children of God who did God's will goes to God and those who did not do His will, will be in a place of torment, which is called hell.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:45:15 PM

Where you will be after death is determined from what you are doing here on earth.

Yes there is life after death.

As a true Christian who followed the laid down principle laid by God they will be accepted up into glory and it is filled with joy, happiness and laughter. This is in heaven.
On the other hand, sorrow and pain with tears and are in hell these follows.
Chikitita2004 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:36:47 PM

Nobody has risen from the death. So it all depends on what are your beliefs about life in general? Do you believe in religions and do you follow them up? Or you are reading some ancient myths and try to figure it out from there. Nobody knows this answer for sure, if you ask me -- I think that there must be something simply because if there wasn't then life here is pointless and I think that we are here to learn and experience some things. This question is sure one of the toughest ones to answer.

I've read some books on NDE or near death experience wherein those who claimed to have died and returned back to life tell story about their experience when they were out of this world. I mean when they went out and left their physical body here To the other world. They tell stories like they've been to hell and then they been to heaven also and the site of this and that and the feelings they experienced while they were there. Sometimes i wonder if this people are telling  based on experience they have or just making up stories. Sometimes it interests me to read more.

┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
btctousd81

Activity: 434
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 05:36:20 PM

we come back and take another body not necessarily human, but it can be any animal.,
but we do come back.,

well thats just my theory/.

but then question arise is from does these new souls coming from ? as the population increases. so there must be somewhere where all the souls are kept .

Carmen Dz

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:26:22 PM

Life after death there are only two ways, to hell or to heaven
Chikitita2004 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:06:12 PM

we come back and take another body not necessarily human, but it can be any animal.,
but we do come back.,

well thats just my theory/.

but then question arise is from does these new souls coming from ? as the population increases. so there must be somewhere where all the souls are kept .

There must be someone sovereign called God behind this mystery. I believe there is an answer to every question. We Christians believe that our life here on earth is just temporary. After we die we continue on living either in paradise or in hell. Depends on how we lived our lives here on earth.

sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 08:47:04 PM

Life after death is a very fascinating subject. Visit youtube and search for NDE experiences or Near Death Experiences. The most interesting ones are Hell testimonies or Hell NDE

lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:47:18 PM

Life after death is a very fascinating subject. Visit youtube and search for NDE experiences or Near Death Experiences. The most interesting ones are Hell testimonies or Hell NDE

It seems to me that these people have not seen hell, but their consciousness has played a cruel joke with them. I do not believe in hell or heaven. The person dies and everything, he disappears. No soul. There is simply the end of existence. And you do not need to believe in fairy tales

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
savecoin

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:17:54 PM

is you believe in God yhen you would know that about life after death. the bible has made that very cear
]
justingmorlang

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:50:37 PM

I think that behind death there is nothing.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:07:41 PM

So far sciences suggests that there is basically nothing after death. Your brain just stops working and that's about it. Everything else is just stupid belief.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
zoomzoom

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:32:47 AM

I've read some books on NDE or near death experience wherein those who claimed to have died and returned back to life tell story about their experience when they were out of this world. I mean when they went out and left their physical body here To the other world. They tell stories like they've been to hell and then they been to heaven also and the site of this and that and the feelings they experienced while they were there. Sometimes i wonder if this people are telling  based on experience they have or just making up stories. Sometimes it interests me to read more.

Look up the compound N,N-Dimethyltryptamine, we know it's produced as a side reaction in our brain, some theorize it is created with some kind of intent in the brain aswell and NDE's could be explained by this chemical flooding our brains. Just a theory.

Bitdev iL

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:45:42 AM

Many say that after death we will reincarnation, maybe
indramadao

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:09:58 AM

there is no life after death , cause death would stay dead
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:01:24 AM

Sorry to say that but guess there no life after death
defileroff

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:09:03 AM

For a piece of meat we tend to overcomplicate things.) I bet it's some sort of hallucinations while your brain cells die of suffocation, and then *click* - lights out. Or even no hallucinations - when you fall asleep, the quick sleep phase (REM phase, when\where you experience dreams) is the last one, so your brain won't live that long to experience it.
I'd even put it that way - when you die (finally lose your consciousness due to any reason), it's like falling asleep, but you go like 5 minutes into it, before your brain cells die out.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: