Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 08:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Life after death  (Read 4339 times)
mrloganfee

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:09:46 PM

Unfortunately there are no telegrams from the other world, as there after life, no one will say for sure. Thousands of stories can be heard from those who survived a clinical death. But whether this is a dream a man saw when he was anesthetized, or a fictitious story based on what he says most of the time
Keptone

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:23:44 PM

Where will we be after we die? Is there a thing as life after death? What kind of life will it be if there is and where will it be?

Where you will be after death is determined from what you are doing here on earth.

Yes there is life after death.

As a true Christian who followed the laid down principle laid by God they will be accepted up into glory and it is filled with joy, happiness and laughter. This is in heaven.
On the other hand, sorrow and pain with tears and are in hell these follows.

I second your response, there is life after death
ratnaantiqu3

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:00:39 PM

there must be, that is according to my belief
Crypto-2X

Activity: 101

Crypto is everything!!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:32:06 PM

Of course!! There will be another life after the death if you are not in "Nibbhaana"
Denveru

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:17:41 PM

Lol, that's a nice question that disturb humanity while whole its existing on this planet, also Shakespear asked "to be or not to be" if only we new.. I think I'm goin to haven of course Smiley
19dimasik77

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:50:56 PM

I hope that after death a new life awaits us. In this regard, I like the idea of Buddhism.
Lukas Tarantas

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:38:38 PM

People believe in life after death in order not to be so scared to die. They were thinking about moving to a better world and giving them hope. But, most likely, this idea is false, there is no life after death.

Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:07:45 PM

So far sciences suggests that there is basically nothing after death. Your brain just stops working and that's about it. Everything else is just stupid belief.
Well, science has been proven wrong in so many things, for that matter Smiley simple example look at the weather forecast!
Lol! I am with you in this matter. They claim that science has it all answered but there are a lot of things that science cannot give real good explanations. There are a lot of things in this world who has no explanation also in science. Science must admit that their explanations are based on seen and observed facts while there are facts they cant explain like spirits and forces too.

Flexx

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:41:34 PM

believe that there is life after death. How Vysotsky sang - But if you are stupid, like a tree, you will be born a baobab
And you'll be a baobab for a thousand years, until you die.
TheKing999

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:02:18 AM

I believe that we enter a new life through death and that new life is called original life which has no end. Besides i believe in hell and heaven
T0rtillas

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:14:31 AM

I don't believe in an afterlife. After you die, it's over.
sam_niz3r

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:16:12 AM

life in heaven.
Lehakios88

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:39:54 PM

According to the quran, death is not the end of human life, but only an entrance to a higher life.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:50:46 PM

I don't believe in an afterlife. After you die, it's over.

That's actually a ''religious'' view, basically. The real answer is that we don't really know. There is some evidence that supports your view but we are far from knowing definitely. Science still has a hard time studying the brain and specially consciousness, we are still far from knowing how it works so the question is still open.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Shiller2009

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:58:26 AM

Where will we be after we die? Is there a thing as life after death? What kind of life will it be if there is and where will it be?

in the coffin we will, because I do not believe that people go to heaven or hell,  there is nothing more to say Cheesy

ALTeam

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:13:36 AM

Does it really matter? Since I don't know anyone that came back from dead and know if there is something after... I bet you don't either.. Focus on life then.
Enjoy every minute of it, do not even waste time on depression, angryness or regrets. It is a waste of the time that is short already...

Can you change it? No? Why bother then... stay happy
Can you change it? Yes? Change it... stay happy
Can you change it? No, but you "must"? Change it, don't give up until you do... stay happy

Easy Wink
MarkJoshua

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:36:09 AM

I dont believe there is life after death. Death just means death, end of potential and possibilities. When we die, it's the end of us. The purpose of life is to survive and reproduce, after that there's nothing to do. No one can prove that there is life after death, people only believe that there is because of their fear of oblivion. People tend to seek for something after an ending hence they made the concept.
RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:43:45 AM

I guess after life we will do all what we didn't do enough during our lives. For example, SEX. Smiley

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:04:34 AM

Sometimes, I wonder: is there life BEFORE death?

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
gaby0312

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:15:48 AM

Anybody can answer that, but we all are free to believe what we want. I personally don't think there would be a life after death, it seems like non sens, even if that would be really cool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: