Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Life after death  (Read 4361 times)
bonifacioB

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:12:23 PM

Nobody knows if we where goes by hell or heaven but, If we are believe the word of god and believe in god we are receive the life that want it, to live an ever lasting life.
susumilo

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:58:36 AM

Where will we be after we die? Is there a thing as life after death? What kind of life will it be if there is and where will it be?

life after death, it must happen in my opinion, we live again to reap what we have planted as long as we live in the world, live to be responsible for all our actions, no one will be harmed on the eternal life later all we will get according to our deeds , although the slightest good will surely we get the good again, so also the unluckiness we make sure that's what we get.
leoffilnomcross
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:08:02 AM

It's either you are on the third dimension waiting for your judgement or you are already assigned in heaven or hell.

oleksandr101

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:32:32 AM

Жизнь пocлe cмepти - нeизвecтнa
Th3-K1n6

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

death > nature of the grave > day of resurrection > herded into the Padang Mahsyar > Day of Weighing for Good and Bad Charity > day where human charity counted by Allah > Crossing Straight Bridge >
and the final choice is heaven or hell depending on what he did during this world.
griddleegret4

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:19:33 PM

No idea about it. I just know that there is the existence of SOULS Smiley
lrr

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

In my opinion when you die you're just gone... we are nothing but a bunch of cells, and somehow our brain is arranged in a way that consciousness (or what we perceive it to be) rises.

I think it's all a mechanism to just keep our body safe and reproduce.

The purpose of life is to keep yourself alive and reproduce is all.
plumosemagellanicR

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:27:13 AM

I think it would be either initiating in Hell; the place of eternal pain or Heaven; the place of eternal happiness
asukalnamapait

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:14:48 AM

Based on Catholic belief and the teaching of the Church, we can say the following about death and what follows. At the moment of death the soul is separated from the body and no longer sustains order within the natural body as a result, the body begins to corrupt and left to its own will decompose. The soul however is immortal and never ceases to exist, once created. Immediately upon death, the soul of each person is judged by the Lord, either to eternal life or the damnation of hell. For those damned to hell, such a soul immediately experiences hell thereafter. For a soul judged to heaven, if the soul is truly holy then it may immediately experience the fullness of heaven.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:05:45 AM

I do not think there will be life after death.
KGRanji

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:13:09 AM

Im belive in a life after the death according to my religion there is a life after death on heaven or hell as the karma we have collected or reborn in the human world
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:24:34 AM

there is nothing after death, you simply disappear

It would be wrong to assert that, the truth is that we simply don't know. Science is still very primitive, believe it or not, we barely even understand the human body and we are not even close to understanding the brain and consciousness fully.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
wrewred

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:21:45 AM

I don't think that there will be life after death. You just simply die.
thelma987

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

Of course, there is life after death, this is not a myth. Where you'd spend it determines the kind of life you've lived here on earth. Those who follow and obey the laws and instructions of God, after death will spend eternity in heaven - where all God's children will abode in the afterlife. Here, there is no war, famine and stuff; just peace and undying love. But if you do evil and remove God out of your life and plans, hell awaits for destruction for such persons. So you choose because it's real!
MatrixJolly

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:57:15 AM

I dont believe in afterlife and resurrections. so simply i dont think life exist after death
malibogako2018

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:49:13 AM

We can not live forever in these bodies nor would you want to. We are sparks of conciousness when we die and there is more life after this life. We spent several weeks in church on this subject on people that have come back from death and have seen what is after this. We gravitate toward what we were in life. "Thy will be done as on earth as it is in heaven." That means if you are a rat bastard in this life then you will be with other rat bastards in "hell" which in hebrew ment the spiritual garbage heap. All the good gravitates toward the good. All the good life you shared in your life will be returned to you in death. If you lost loved ones they will be there to greet you when you go. Flowers will never wilt or die, trees that have fallen will be in full bloom or have friut, but nothing rots. Fruit might fall, but will disappear. A place for everyone will be there where they love or dreamed of living it will be. Lions and all the creatures here on earth will be there. And none of them will be hungry and they will live in harmony. There will be no reason to want or fight for petty things, but we will share in all our memories. And all the music that ever was or will be will be there it would be like a vibration flowing all around you and through you.
AAfunctionaluppityF

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:38:07 AM

I beleive that life is a cycle that rolls over and again just changing its forms
ledgerboa9

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:44:34 PM

No even if there is some i dont want because i am fed up with these earthly life. I just wanna extinct totally
tephrafrizzy4

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:51:42 PM

I think there will be an after life or probably a ressurection? who knows? many thing are still a mystery
unfriendlytealT

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:45:18 AM

Nah i dont believe in this shit. The thing that i never saw with my own eyes i dont believe them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: