Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:56:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Life after death  (Read 4361 times)
Anuoye3434

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:48:10 AM

Life after death, to the knowledge of what my religion have taught me there will be life after death in which all death will rise again but that will be in heaven.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

If you look at the religions, there is life after death. If you're good person, you go to heaven, if you're bad you go to hell. But I do not believe that. For me, after we die, we will be the energy of universe.

vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:40:27 AM

I know that for sure we will go into oblivion, I think there's nothing there, and life after death is a myth!
AsleepControl

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:44:33 AM

There's no life after death.
Atlantic12

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

i think arguments on life after death is usually based on the beliefs and doctrines of the individual. Since no one has risen from death to give a concrete evidence on what really happens after death.
SCRAPYCOCO

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:38:41 PM

I think that after death the "soul" of each individual travels through the universe to reincarnate in something else

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Kuramasakti

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:56:17 PM

everyone will surely experience death. maybe sometime it is clear that we have each belief "..
Cryptoeyee

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:22:26 PM

This is a matter entirely related to your religious belief. It seems that everyone will taste the death.
Becksinsky

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

I don't know anything for sure. But I dream to get into the magical world where beautiful fabulous animals and incredible nature will be. And where I will never be separated from loved ones.
Md.Tanvir Ul

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

We probably do not think that what will happen to our lives after death.If we think about what happens to our lives after our death.How can we live the way we live on earth even after death?Can i live as husband and wife live on earth after death?We can live with everyone in the family?I know that there is another life after death on earth.I do not know how we will live there.
synomy

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:55:13 PM

After death, comes the beginning of life, we return to the source.
Elonripeto

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:13:11 PM

this can be argued from different points,, but from my beliefs there is a life after death.. the teaching shows that after death comes Judgement by the creator!! some might say there is no God but every one has a choice to say what he want or feels but that wont change facts!! the accounts in history has shown that there is an existence after death from angel come among men with a message from above from liberty fight amongst men with a will greater than the ordinary all shows something above gives strength and such will, all i can say hos what will it cost you to live a life worthy and findout that heaven is real or living a life negatively now discovering hell. wisdom is profitable to all man
SinarG

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

I don't know anything for sure. But I dream to get into the magical world where beautiful fabulous animals and incredible nature will be. And where I will never be separated from loved ones.

Very beautiful dream. I would like it to be after death.
arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

Where will we be after we die? Is there a thing as life after death? What kind of life will it be if there is and where will it be?
well religion has mentioned hell n heaven, i think that would be exist, how do u say?
arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

Where will we be after we die? Is there a thing as life after death? What kind of life will it be if there is and where will it be?

Nobody has risen from the death. So it all depends on what are your beliefs about life in general? Do you believe in religions and do you follow them up? Or you are reading some ancient myths and try to figure it out from there. Nobody knows this answer for sure, if you ask me -- I think that there must be something simply because if there wasn't then life here is pointless and I think that we are here to learn and experience some things. This question is sure one of the toughest ones to answer.
isnt that there was some cases that a child had previous life memory, some even had full memory n some just had partial memory of it
SneakyLady

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

I believe this is a big factor when it comes to fear of death of ourselves and others-separation anxiety from loved ones. Saying goodbye to someone for all of eternity is no easy task. Things like digitizing consciousnesses to prolong life after death may become possible someday soon, but complete obliteration is inevitable and also makes life poetic and beautiful. It's fleeting so we have to appreciate the wonder of existence.
Fissytaiwo

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:00:20 PM

This is the beliefof the followers of the two most populous religions in the world (Christianity and Islam). We belief that there is still life after death. That life will return to the maker/creator for judgement.
Irrespective of whether there is life or no life after death. Let's always do good for the betterment of others rather than perpetrating evils.
ps3o

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:44:55 AM

Heaven and Hell is a place no one knows what it looks like, how it sounds like, and what it smells like. May God bless all of us.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

Die mean we will disappear in this world forever, maybe heaven or hell we will go  Embarrassed
gokyosaka

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:52:11 AM

Do you think that death is the end or still exists "life in the afterlife"? I think exists. Death is not the end, the body is gone, but the soul is eternal, God Giesu say: whoever lives well doesn't do the conscience, then after death will go to heaven, the opposite Down to hell for a lifetime penalty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: