Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO is the best way to invest?  (Read 27235 times)
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:59:12 PM

No, no way. Because even the most promising coins after listing on the stock exchange are losing their value. This comes from sabinosa on ICO. Always buy coins on the exchange.
Well let's still give some promising ICO a try. Joining in iCO that we know can succees can assured our earnings. Before investing in an ICO we should analyze iglf it's applicable to be successful by researching it properly for us not to regret it. Investing in an ICo is indeed worth a yry.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:08:13 PM

No, no way. Because even the most promising coins after listing on the stock exchange are losing their value. This comes from sabinosa on ICO. Always buy coins on the exchange.
Well let's still give some promising ICO a try. Joining in iCO that we know can succees can assured our earnings. Before investing in an ICO we should analyze iglf it's applicable to be successful by researching it properly for us not to regret it. Investing in an ICo is indeed worth a yry.
We cannot just pick up some ICO and throw money on it without analyzing unless if you are rich and dont matter on the money you are wasting but as an investor and if you do seek for profits then its really our responsibility to search up an ICO which would really be promising and would really be worth on our money. This is our main target which we do participate,invest on a project which do have real world use and at the same time we would able to generate income.
fudge

Activity: 666

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:09:26 PM

Do your own research in every case, read whitepapers and turn on your intuition

Haшa гpyшa нaйpoзкopчyмaкyвaтiшa!
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:03:56 PM

In my opinion Yes. There are no doubt that ICO is one of the best way to invest. Because genuinely ICO rate is so cheep. They provide lot of discount for lunching there successfully ICO. You are lucky if you join Pre-ico and that project will success. But there is lot of risk too. Because if you don't find out which project ICO is scam you will lose your money. So be careful when you invest on ICO. Have a good day... Smiley
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:13:39 PM

ICO is one of the  best way to invest, depending on your capacity, as an individual you can invest very little amount and  have a high yield, Trading with the  altcoin is a major platform for me,where you can earn big on your  investment,in all ensure you get detailed knowledge about any form of  investment  you intend to get involve in.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:09:06 PM

ICO is one of the  best way to invest, depending on your capacity, as an individual you can invest very little amount and  have a high yield, Trading with the  altcoin is a major platform for me,where you can earn big on your  investment,in all ensure you get detailed knowledge about any form of  investment  you intend to get involve in.

ico has become the standard of trade regulation, in the public stock market we know as ipo, there is only one that still can not be understood by people that ico not always bring profit, even china also has prohibited its citizens to follow ico after america and singapore, the investors requires sufficient understanding to get involved further.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:20:06 PM

In my opinion Yes. There are no doubt that ICO is one of the best way to invest. Because genuinely ICO rate is so cheep. They provide lot of discount for lunching there successfully ICO. You are lucky if you join Pre-ico and that project will success. But there is lot of risk too. Because if you don't find out which project ICO is scam you will lose your money. So be careful when you invest on ICO. Have a good day... Smiley
Every investment there is always a risks. Investing in ICO is the best way to earn but before investing there is a need to do some research if the project is good. I usually read the whitepaper, roadmap, and also if dev has the activity on how to promote their project. Yes thats true be careful to invest in ICO as there are many scam also.
Hafas Rama

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:52:51 AM

Every investment there is always a risks. Investing in ICO is the best way to earn but before investing there is a need to do some research if the project is good. I usually read the whitepaper, roadmap, and also if dev has the activity on how to promote their project. Yes thats true be careful to invest in ICO as there are many scam also.
it's good we invest in ICO.
because there are offerings of interest before ICO.
but we have to be careful in investing for ICO.
A good ICO has a good team, always informs project developments and always responds to consumer inquiries.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:29:14 AM

it's good we invest in ICO.
because there are offerings of interest before ICO.
but we have to be careful in investing for ICO.
A good ICO has a good team, always informs project developments and always responds to consumer inquiries.
ya there is so much thing we need to think about when we want to invest in an ico.

Shimeka30

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:26:09 AM

Do you think ICO is the best way to invest in?
ICO is the best way to invest for us to earn big profit of bitcoin. Every time there is an ICO which I think it is really potential one, I would invest unto it at once, But we should be very caution in the ico that are going to invest in to avoid to become a victim of scam.
datodota002

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:56:02 AM

ICO is good way to invest but not the best way, you can invest your money to fund an ICO and get the profit when the ICO is successfull.
but ICO is double-edged knife so you have to do a lot of research about that ICO because if your not research carrefully it will be a SCAM.
subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:02:24 AM

I would say participating in an ICO is the best way to invest for those with minimal funds.  If you end up with a hidden treasure, your little investment could end up being a huge return.  It can be very risky but the more you research about the project, the less risky it'll be. 
compmaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:04:23 AM

Pre-ICO is the best! LOL
xcyd84885

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:10:40 AM

ICO still is the best invest in China, Smiley
nodav

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Early Bitcoin investor.

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:16:56 AM

I don't think so. Any ICO invest provide profit until a little while ago, but doesn't these days.
Marketcap is increasing now, so i recommend to buy coins in famous and reliable exchange like Bittrex.

Buy in the exchanger is not profitable. it is better to buy at the start ICO. Although the occupation is risky Smiley

compmaster

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:20:00 AM

Pre-ICO is the best! LOL

Bounty signature campaigns are pretty sweet! If you see my signature it's showing EventChain (or some other coin based on when you read this). I'm actually earning EVC by putting it there!
compmaster

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:22:44 AM

Pre-ICO is the best! LOL

Bounty signature campaigns are pretty sweet! If you see my signature it's showing EventChain (or some other coin based on when you read this). I'm actually earning EVC by putting it there!

Market buying after the ICO can be really good if you know trading techniques
compmaster

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:24:05 AM

Pre-ICO is the best! LOL

Market buying after the ICO can be really good if you know trading techniques

ICO is good for many types of investors. It depends on who you are. If you don't do bounty threads or know how to trade, then ICO or Pre-ICO is best.
Denov Setu

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:26:44 AM

I think its depends on the coin,, if we found a good project its make really high profit when they drop into the market and the first dump happens. But some coins are definitely a hit and need to be bought during ico.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:31:47 AM

ICOs could be risky at times, but in general are good investments that can lead to huge profits. But there are few problems, for example ICO managers usually give a bonus for early investors and this is unfair in my opinion. Then there's the hard cap, that, if reached, lead to the end of crowdsale. For example yesterday was Monetha's ICO day and they reached the hard cap of about 30 millions $ in just 18 minutes!
The result of it was that many people couldn't join the crowdsale and invest because they were too late...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: