Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:05:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE ANN] Open Public Beta Daily Fantasy Sports [Bounties for Beta Testers]  (Read 6976 times)
nguyenvanbaxm5

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:54:24 AM

Hello, Nice day

Just signed up under username: nguyenvanbaxm5

Thank You!
JoePhoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:43:48 PM

New testers keeps coming which is a good thing. Don't forget to test the site by creating a lineup and joining the contest. Remember, finding bugs = 1000 DFSCoin

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
NicoDFS (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 03:12:26 PM

Good morning all, was offline last night but I will go through the forum and any sign up requests in just a few minutes and answer any questions

NicoDFS (OP)

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 04:30:11 PM

Good morning all, was offline last night but I will go through the forum and any sign up requests in just a few minutes and answer any questions

All coin requests have been added to user accounts, site admins are making contests now some are starting in the next 40 min. so get in there and try to win even more coins!!

I will be posting a Q&A next to answer all questions asked so far. Thanks and enjoy the games.

NicoDFS (OP)

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 06:04:53 PM

Answers to recent questions.

Q. Livermore_
Hey, your project is interesting! Allow me to participate in this great party, here's my username: livermore
When will it be possible to trade that coin?

A, Thank you for joining and we are glad you like the project. We plan to have the coin trading on or before the start of the NFL pre-season on Aug 9th  
As I write this there are only 53 days 7 hours and 28 minutes until the start of NFL regular season so we want/need the coin available to as many people as possible.

Q. indo1
when I want make a line up sometimes player cannot listed in my team ?

A. This player maybe assigned as a designated hitter, which is a position our lineups dont include (yet), please send us the player name you were looking for and we will confirm this for you.
and check the players status on the rosters and in game. Thanks

Q. Karodozo
Hello, I just signed up on the site to test this platform! Congratulations on the project, my username: karodozo
If you are distributing 1000 coins, does it mean that their value is not high?

A. Thank you for joining, hope you like it. Thats a good question, we are actually trying to maintain the value of the coin, and not give too many coins away in relation to the number of coins
to be offered in the ICO. We have seen that mistake done in other projects who have too many free coins sold on exchanges right away which is your right to do but that can hurt a coins initial value.
I wont publicly speculate on its future price other than to say we have have real world short and long term goals for both DraftDaily and DFS[Suspicious link removed]d coin stewardship starts from day one for us.

Q.  JeremyB
One question: I still have a contest in 12h, but I'm unable to see the associated lineup.
If I go in My Contests and click Edit on the contest line, I'm redirected to the lobby.
In the lobby if I click Entry Full, nothing happens.
Then if I go in My Lineups, all are flagged as "Completed".
Is it the expected behaviour?

A. Thanks for all your feedback JeremyB, we will try to reproduce this error on our end and have the dev crew look at this right away. I will let you know our findings as soon as possible.

Thanks everyone for your questions, feedback and for testing our games.

We have reached 100 new sign ups just this weekend!!! We are very thank full for your support and look forward to hearing more feed back and suggestions.

A few suggestions have been made for improvements all off which will be taken in to account to provide the best user experience possible, new logos and UI designs are in the works.

JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:13:41 PM

A. Thanks for all your feedback JeremyB, we will try to reproduce this error on our end and have the dev crew look at this right away. I will let you know our findings as soon as possible.

You're welcome.
Please find the new ones:
- Mobile version: I tried on my Android phone (S6, Android 6.0.1, Chrome browser). Once logged, the main menu doesn't change, the Create account / Login button are still there and there is no way to access my lineups and my contests:
- May be critical: after creating my lineup for next context (in 18h approx), I can join more contests. But one of the proposed contests seemed to be already started: .
So I tried to select it. It worked! . So I was able to enter knowing the stats based on my previous contests:
- Cosmetic: Entry message title in blue over dark grey, not easily readable:
- Cosmetic: Previous / Next and page number available even if only one page:
- Upcoming contests: not sortable and not correctly sorted by default (sorted by ID and not time):
- Upcoming contests: No time displayed on page 2:

Do you plan special bounties for best bug hunters?  Grin
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:30:37 PM

Hi,
I have been sending a bit of traffic your way using the refer friend.
It doesn't show me as any are pending or active.
Is the refer a friend actually working during the beta?
Is it point less sending out link during the beta?

Also on the refer a friend page under earning and achievements
if you click on learn more it brings up this
'An error occurred Application error'

Thank you
NicoDFS (OP)

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 12:52:36 AM

@JeremyB, The mobile version needs some major overhaul that will be done between now and the start of NFL regular season, along with all other cosmetic issues.
entering additional contests after an initial draft is critical, the devs have been working on that but you'll still be credited for finding the bug, its an important one!
Upcoming contests: not sortable was also suggested by another player as well and will be added in the next updates
Upcoming contests: No time displayed on page 2: So far we have been unable to reproduce this bug on our end but we are going to do another full round in the morning.
Same goes with the edit lineup bug you report today,we will continue to look for both issues.

@8count, The refer a friend is active but we have noticed some backend data is not making it to the front end UI after yesterdays updates, we thought we caught and fixed them all so thanks for reporting.
The Earnings and Achievement info you see is just place holder text but if you click on the payment history you will/should see any commissions earned.  

We can already tell which beta testers signed up to just to get free coins and which testers have a real interest in the project and or playing the game so we will be giving out some extra bonuses to those people
including those who have been using the refer a friend links to invite other players.

We will be back with more updates Monday morning all coin requests for new sign ups from today have their accounts credited.  

TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:55:43 AM

Hello, I just joined your site to participate in the tests and genuinely receive 1000 coins! My username: TheCrimsonFucker
I hope your project is successful! Good luck! Smiley
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:15:00 AM

Hi, my username: mihawk and I'd like to congratulate you for the site, it's simple and intuitive, I'll be watching this project because I like this type of project, I hope you succeed and bring us great updates. Wink
JeremyB

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:20:04 AM

@JeremyB, The mobile version needs some major overhaul that will be done between now and the start of NFL regular season, along with all other cosmetic issues.
entering additional contests after an initial draft is critical, the devs have been working on that but you'll still be credited for finding the bug, its an important one!
Upcoming contests: not sortable was also suggested by another player as well and will be added in the next updates
Upcoming contests: No time displayed on page 2: So far we have been unable to reproduce this bug on our end but we are going to do another full round in the morning.
Same goes with the edit lineup bug you report today,we will continue to look for both issues.

@8count, The refer a friend is active but we have noticed some backend data is not making it to the front end UI after yesterdays updates, we thought we caught and fixed them all so thanks for reporting.
The Earnings and Achievement info you see is just place holder text but if you click on the payment history you will/should see any commissions earned.  

We can already tell which beta testers signed up to just to get free coins and which testers have a real interest in the project and or playing the game so we will be giving out some extra bonuses to those people
including those who have been using the refer a friend links to invite other players.

We will be back with more updates Monday morning all coin requests for new sign ups from today have their accounts credited.  

Thanks for your answers.
I have some questions, maybe find a couple of bug too.

1/ How do the prizes work?
I won 2 contests. On the 1st one (MLB 530 DFS) the prize pool was 1007. I won 1. On the second one (DD Baseball Homerun) the prize pool was 1350, I won 400.

In my account history I won 1 and 2 times 400, plus a support credit of 100.

And I well remember my token count, it was 5020 before these contests, now it is 5820 so 5020 + 2 * 400.
So where is the 1, and where is the 100 support credit (and what is it?)? Why 1 and 2 * 400 instead of price pool?
(Suggestion: you may add the balance on each line of the account history, it will be helpful for users and will help you to debug)

2/ Should the bonus work in this beta? Else it doesn't.
3/ In account history, by default the Description info is missing. If you select another tab it appears, even if you come back to All transactions (missing 's') tab

And something you must absolutely enhance: the access to my lineups & my contests. Now you have to return to the lobby every time. Please add some icons/links in the header.
vanbaxm

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:42:02 AM

HI! Just signed up, username: nguyenba1102
Thank You!
xusxuquade

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:42:33 AM

wait to open bounty
i think you need explain spefication coin, what is use pow/pos system or token system
if token system use ethererum token or waves token

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:33:22 AM

@xusxuquade This was posted earlier and might help until they release info on coin this week hopefully

Good Morning, I wanted to post a few updates and Q&A

1st all beta testers as of this morning have been given coins, please check your balance:  

2nd JeremyB, joe_phoenix, fikshun and cryptofutureis have been awarded the bug bounties, thank you for your help and input please keep the feedback coming.
We have made a few fixes already this morning and we expect all reported issues to be resolved by the end of the day.

Q: Ajpa94
I'll go to this site to help and test your product!
What is the expectation of price per currency?
Are you new to the community?
Do not have a better ranked account so you can get more credibility?

A. Thanks we hope you enjoy the game, I am new to the community here but not new to the daily fantasy sports or software business.
Over the past 3 years we have been mainly focused on providing B2B and white label solutions for online gaming companies.
We have worked with companies large and small, from small one person site operators to publicly traded gaming companies.
No I don't have a better ranked account, that will come in time and buying an aged account with a good ranking would be dishonest.
We will stand on our own two feet and build our rep by providing a good working product, good end user support and a coin that has an actual purpose.

Q JoePhoenix
Hi NicoDFS, can you also include a roadmap for this project?

A. Yes we will be posting this early next week when we announce the official start of the ICO along with all coin specs, team introductions ect.

Several people have asked about the price for the ICO, as stated before it will be between 1000 and 3000 Sats per DFSCoin.
As to what we expect for the coin price long term, let me just say that we have a plan to take DraftDaily.com GLOBAL, and you will read about our B2B strategy soon.

Thank you all for your support and interest, we have worked very hard to get to this point and will continue to add new features and innovations to our products.
MLB Player Salaries have been updated with the exception of a few players with $0 salary. New contests will be added to the lobby  
Eddyc

Activity: 1016
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:59:11 PM

I'd like to test your game, I find the competition system interesting, my username is Eddyc
I'll be the biggest winner! Grin

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
vincentekb

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:51:22 PM

hello! i just signed up.. i want to try it

my username: vincentekb
JeremyB

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:48:20 PM

Some new stuff:
- I do not understand why I can't enter with my current lineup on some open contests: ex the "622 - Draft Like A Boss Guaranteed Special" was not available as a contest to join so I had to recreate the exact same lineup. Is it a bug?
- In the "Judges Chambers (Guaranteed)" contest I can't find the player Mookie Betts
- I can participate to contest multiple times. I ended up with same contests: and some are still available in the lobby:
- If you click back on contest participation. It is possible to recreate a lineup, the validation fails but with no error message, the popup stays, the button has no effect. Suggestion on back, detect a lineup exists and display it or display an error and redirect
- Lineup creation: Filter by name with a selected position, change the position, the filter is not applied on new position
- There is not enough space between + button and v-scrollbar when you add player to lineup, it is difficult to add a player after a scroll: http://imgur.com/k1TZRXH
- Fantasy Baseball rule question: Is it possible to use the same player multiple times:
- When you view your lineups and click on the Join Contests to join more contests with the same lineup, there is no time indicated for the contests
- Add a sort arrow on columns to indicate the sort order
adamoden

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:16:13 PM

I've just signed up.
My username is off course adamoden. Grin Grin
NicoDFS (OP)

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 03:53:45 PM

Hello All Good Morning,

Sorry for my absence from the forum yesterday, we were in team and developer meetings all day defining the next bounties and final announcement plans for the ICO. We will be making those public shortly.

The dev team has been making updates and fixing the bugs reported, any user who signed up yesterday and this morning to beta test will have their account credited today.

I will be back shortly with more updates and reply to any questions you might have. thank you

NicoDFS (OP)

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 06:19:52 PM

Thank you to all those who have been reporting bugs and making valuable suggestions on how we can improve our site and games.
This feedback is exactly what we need now so we can provide the BEST fantasy sports experience for our users this NFL season.

Here are a few answers to questions posted, more updates on bug fixes will be posted later.

Q.  xusxuquade
wait to open bounty
i think you need explain spefication coin, what is use pow/pos system or token system
if token system use ethererum token or waves token

A. The coin is a hybrid PoW/PoS coin using Scrypt Algo with a total supply of 210,000,000 DFSCoins
There is a pre-mine of 20% or 42,000,000 coins, the pre-mine was necessary since we are using it as in game currency
The Scrypt algo allows for CPU mining, with a block reward of 20 coins and 100 coinbase maturity  
The PoS percentage is 8% per year and staking starts after 8 hours.

Q. Andeze17
I have just created an account for DraftDaily and immediately upon creation I was greeted by the following screen (which I assume is the Deposit page).
http://imgur.com/a/yDKIk
This page is a little confusing in how it works or is meant to work and why does it allow users to select what kind of bonus they want?
Thanks!

A. Thank you for signing up, the redirect after signup sends the user to the deposit page so they can deposit or buy coins to play.
The users will be able to select the 100% 1 time bonus amount based on the amount they are buying, so if a user is buying up to 60,000 coins (may change later)
they get 60,000 bonus coins. The bonus coins are held in the users Bonus amount shown in the account page.
After a deposit is made the user sees a success page and from there can go to their account page
Rather than releasing the coins little by little and confusing the user we created a Frequent Player Points system.
For each paid contest you enter you earn FPP. In you account page you you can exchange or sell your FPP for bonus coins, the bonus coins then get released and placed into your normal account balance.

Q. JeremyB
I can participate to contest multiple times.

A. Some contests are multiple entry contests allowing uses to enter multiple times, they just need to pay the entry fee each time, we are making those more easy to identify by adding an "M" icon in the lobby
All the other issues you have reported to our dev team and they are working on those changes now.

There is a small group of beta tester that have really been helping us out but I want to give a special shout out to JeremyB, he has been providing us with a lot of very valuable feed back,
reported bugs and making good suggestions for site improvement.

We are keeping track of everyones bug reports and suggestions, those additional bug bounties will be given out when we close the beta testers signup bounties and announce the open bounties,
bug bounties will still be in effect and free to enter or low entry fee contests will be available for continued testing.

Our main goal right now is to have our site cleared of bugs, update our UI, make it 100% mobile friendly, introduce our new ELO rating system, single and double elimination brackets and ladder tournaments
all ready by or before the start of the NFL regular season      

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: