Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:55:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE ANN] Open Public Beta Daily Fantasy Sports [Bounties for Beta Testers]  (Read 6976 times)
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:11:02 AM

Thank you for the mention and the bonus coins as well.
I have subscribed,like and shared a YT video on my twitter account
https://twitter.com/MoredeathGaming/status/889064038298132481

DraftDaily

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:39:09 AM

Thank you for the mention and the bonus coins as well.
I have subscribed,like and shared a YT video on my twitter account
https://twitter.com/MoredeathGaming/status/889064038298132481

YOU ARE WELCOME PLEASE HAVE FUN AND ENJOY .
miningteam23

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 10:42:54 AM

Are there no contests scheduled for today? I was really looking forward to testing out the system. I guess I will check in later to see if anything pops up.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
DraftDaily

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:45:48 PM

Are there no contests scheduled for today? I was really looking forward to testing out the system. I guess I will check in later to see if anything pops up.
I JUST CREATED THEM
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:53:38 PM

http://imgur.com/1vC2ebc

Haha so fun guys! My own contest!  Wink
I have no choice to participate to this one!
JoePhoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:10:10 PM

Hi dev, sorry I might have missed it but is there a Slack channel for DFScoin? Can someone pm me the link please. Thanks

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
anthonycamp

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:53:34 PM

Hello BitcoinTalk, We are Proud to announce our Open Public Beta of DraftDaily.com and PRE ANN of the DFSCoin ICO

DFSCoin will be used as the in game currency on DraftDaily.com and other daily fantasy sports sites using our API suite.

More about DraftDaily.com: This project has been in development for the past 3+ years, in that time we have serviced a number of white label clients and continue to work on new and innovative ways to play fantasy sports. We have a core development, management and marketing team who will introduce themselves in the official ICO ANN next week.

FIRST

DraftDaily.com Features

Fully Working Daily Fantasy Sports Platform Hosting NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL Contests and Tournaments. Week Guaranteed Prize Pools.

Game play options include:

1. Head 2 Head matches
2. Daily Leagues
3. 50 / 50 Games
4. Multipliers
5. Qualifiers
6. Steps Tourneys

Users can create their own H2H contests or Daily Leagues with up to 20 fantasy teams.  Depending on the size of the Daily League prizes can be set as:

1. Winner Takes All
2. Top 2 Win
3. Top 3 Win
4. Top 5 Win
5. 50 / 50

35% LIFETIME REVSHARE!!! JUST SIGNUP AND GO TO THE REFER A FRIEND PAGE TO GET YOUR AFFILIATE LINK

BOUNTIES: SIGNUP AND SEND US YOUR USER NAME AND WE WILL CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITH 1,000 DFSCOINS FOR YOU TO PLAY FOR FREE | FIND AND REPORT A BUG AND GET ANOTHER 1,000 DFSCOINS

More Bounties will be announced soon including translation and social media bounties.

Please ask any questions here in the thread or use the contact form on DraftDaily.com/contact-us to send us an email. 
Follow us on Twitter @DraftLikeABoss

Signed Up ,

Can I get some tokens to test?
DraftDaily

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:47:03 PM

Hi dev, sorry I might have missed it but is there a Slack channel for DFScoin? Can someone pm me the link please. Thanks
here is the channel dfscoin.slack.com
JoePhoenix

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:28:15 PM

here is the channel dfscoin.slack.com

Thank you sir. Joining DFS Slack now...

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
JoePhoenix

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:19:41 PM

Hello admin, do you have a date or ETA on when the desktop or web wallet will become available?

Also, do you have an ETA on when this coin will be added on exchanges?

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
JeremyB

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:24:20 PM

There is a bug on filtering.
Actually the filter is also apply to the lineup you are building so you don't see players and positions anymore: http://imgur.com/fX0fHux
miningteam23

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:58:54 PM

It's really strange. It seems like the potential line ups consist of the same players every day. Why is it that the pitching players don't change from day to day? Is this a glitch or is it because we are still in beta?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
NicoDFS (OP)

Activity: 160

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 10:37:07 PM

Hello Beta Testers and Bounty Hunters,

A few A's to your Q's

Q. miningteam23 - It's really strange. It seems like the potential line ups consist of the same players every day. Why is it that the pitching players don't change from day to day? Is this a glitch or is it because we are still in beta?

A. No this is because many baseball teams, at least in MLB can end up playing several days in a row so the same players will show up based in the teams playing that day, sometimes there may even be a double header where a team might play 2 times in 1 day.

Q. JeremyB.  - There is a bug on filtering. Actually the filter is also apply to the lineup you are building so you don't see players and positions anymore: http://imgur.com/fX0fHux

A. Thanks I have reported and posted the filtering issue to our bug tracking.

Q.  JoePhoenix - Hello admin, do you have a date or ETA on when the desktop or web wallet will become available? Also, do you have an ETA on when this coin will be added on exchanges? Hi dev, sorry I might have missed it but is there a Slack channel for DFScoin? Can someone pm me the link please. Thanks

A. The desktop wallets are being updated today, they are in our github repo but please wait to download them again until after we update and test on our end, then we will push the update to github and inform everyone.
The ETA on exchange listing should be within 5 to 10 days after the ICO ends on Aug 11th. We decided at the last minute to make it a longer ICO so enough people have a chance to get understand the project and ask any questions.

I just noticed the dfscoin.slack is not open to the public yet, I will take care of that and inform everyone that its open in the next 24 hours. I've already linked our Trello account to slack so every one can follow the progress as bugs are reported and fixed and get updates on new features as they are added to the site.

Dont forget to check out our sales thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2040757

Also we keep getting emails for people looking to get free coins for beta testing, in case you missed that update, that phase is over. Be on the look out for free to enter contests that will award DFSCoin prizes, those will be in the lobby sometime this week as time permits but most certainly this weekend when the ICO starts.

miningteam23

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 10:55:04 AM

A few A's to your Q's

Q. miningteam23 - It's really strange. It seems like the potential line ups consist of the same players every day. Why is it that the pitching players don't change from day to day? Is this a glitch or is it because we are still in beta?

A. No this is because many baseball teams, at least in MLB can end up playing several days in a row so the same players will show up based in the teams playing that day, sometimes there may even be a double header where a team might play 2 times in 1 day.

Oh I realize that....I am very familiar with baseball and fantasy sports. My main issue was the Pitchers being shown as available. The same Pitchers were available for 3 straight days. That can't happen and must be some sort of an issue.

DraftDaily

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:49:05 AM

A few A's to your Q's

Oh I realize that....I am very familiar with baseball and fantasy sports. My main issue was the Pitchers being shown as available. The same Pitchers were available for 3 straight days. That can't happen and must be some sort of an issue.
We will be Fixing this by adding an asterisk of some sort next to the starting Pitchers for that days game this feature is coming soon.....
miningteam23

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 07:30:35 PM

A few A's to your Q's

We will be Fixing this by adding an asterisk of some sort next to the starting Pitchers for that days game this feature is coming soon.....

Thanks for the response. I thought it was weird that I always saw the same starting pitchers each day. Can't you just set it so that only the scheduled starters for that day are displayed?

cointron

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:02:12 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 04:25:21 PM by cointron

https://www.draftdaily.com/ is not working.-
miningteam23

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 08:02:34 PM

I still haven't been able to participate in a contest. I guess the contests I have entered didn't have enough participants. I'm hoping more people get involved so that the contests will fill up.

JeremyB

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:58:39 PM

A new little bug: I was on the page to create a lineup for a contest. After adding the pitchers I go away from my computer a while.
When I came back I continue my lineup but the filter became unavailable, the list of players was not loading, stays blank except for the pitchers.
So I cancel the lineup and found I was disconnected.
I guess my session expired. But in this case handling it on the lineup page with a message will be better ;-)
NicoDFS (OP)

Activity: 160

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 05:30:00 AM

The ICO has offically started, please visit http://dfscoins.com for more info

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: