Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] Exchange Union Coin - XUC *** Bounty Program  (Read 72585 times)
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:29:18 AM

I'm looking forward to this project, until it's really done even though I can not participate in this campaign, at least I can participate with other bounty for this project, I believe this project will be successful for this year ...
jongoslondo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:36:43 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 07:45:59 AM by jongoslondo

joined twitter and facebook this project, because this good project.

maybe you should read first dude, bounties are canceled. no ico, no bounty Smiley
sorry for bad english
Dxdiax26

Activity: 267

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:22:22 AM

Hi sir, can i change my ethereum wallet? The problem is my ethereum wallet is exposed to hacker attacks.
Exchange Union Coin Bounty Twitter,Facebook,Slack And Telegram :
Number on spreadsheet Twitter : 693
Number on spreadsheet Facebook : 511
Number on spreadsheet Slack : 73
Number on spreadsheet Telegram : 73

User Name Bitcointalk    : Dxdiax26
New Ethereum Adress    : 0x10A35953C43cF6f7FdFA7E43A18474bB905cD21B
Bitcointalk Profile          : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=969150
Twitter Profile              : https://twitter.com/Bountyhunterr26
Facebook Profile           : https://web.facebook.com/Ahmadyoga23
Slack User Name           : bountyhunter26
Telegram Acount Name  : @Bountyhunter26

Thank you Sir. Smiley
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:59:39 AM

For 2-3 days participants ask questions on the bounty account whether the project will pay coins for bounty company? Can I remove signatures and other questions. These freaks from the project team are not contacted and do not answer questions from the participants. What to do next to remove signatures or not? This is bad attitude for the forum participants from the side of the project, also on the part of Dev who leads this branch of the bounty.
aisyah88

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:06:05 AM

joined twitter and facebook this project, because this good project.

maybe you should read first dude, bounties are canceled. no ico, no bounty Smiley
sorry for bad english
Whether the campaign manager previously declared that this campaign was canceled, or the campaign manager has not yet altogether provided a statement that the project was canceled for the future ...
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:09:12 AM

Hey, you freaks from the team, answer the questions from the participants
febri btg

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 11:01:19 AM

joined sosial media campaign

tokenmarket

Activity: 492
Merit: 291

TokenMarket.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 12:30:53 PM

Exchange Union Bounty is Now Closed

Exchange Union have closed their campaign early and so the Exchange Union Bounty is now closed.
We will not accept anyone into any of the bounties as of 7th August 12:00 UTC.

Signature Members please continue to wear the Exchange Union signature until the end of the day today (7th Aug 23:59 UTC)
This will ensure you are allocated the correct stakes

Thank you for your support.
TokenMarket Team

.TokenMarket.
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▬★ Full Service ICO Advisory ★▬
Follow and Research Tokens
★▬▬▬ Subscribe Now ▬▬▬★
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:40:54 PM

Exchange Union have closed their campaign early and so the Exchange Union Bounty is now closed.

Signature Members please continue to wear the Exchange Union signature until the end of the day today (7th Aug 23:59 UTC)

TokenMarket Team

What happen suddenly to the Exchange Union ICO, did the ICO has been completed. Anyway thanks for updating to the members who participated.
So all the campaign has been ended including social media campaign.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:22:09 PM

guys this is the biggest project of the time.

don't miss this one. I am telling you.

tag this
aisyah88

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:35:47 PM

TokenMarket Team

What happen suddenly to the Exchange Union ICO, did the ICO has been completed. Anyway thanks for updating to the members who participated.
Means that the whole gifts that are held are over, and that means all will be paid for with the results of their work during participating in this campaign, if my word is not wrong ...
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:04:28 PM

TokenMarket Team

Means that the whole gifts that are held are over, and that means all will be paid for with the results of their work during participating in this campaign, if my word is not wrong ...

If it's true that news in the information conveyed by you, if the Union had closed their campaign foreign early and so the gift of Union Foreign now closed, then all will be paid for with the results of their work for participating in this campaign, whether this will actually happen to me. ..
aisyah88

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:21:17 PM

TokenMarket Team

If it's true that news in the information conveyed by you, if the Union had closed their campaign foreign early and so the gift of Union Foreign now closed, then all will be paid for with the results of their work for participating in this campaign, whether this will actually happen to me. ..

It's easy to say that it's true what it says, so at least everyone hopes it will be great if we look at the words of the previous campaign manager that this is a good quality project this year ....
DedGin

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:35:41 PM

Hi! I've been hacked. Please! Change the address of my wallet! New address 0x00d97D7f128D251Cfd3Bd638FE300Abf3037C736  #46 in facebook spreadsheets and
#51 in twitter spreadsheets.
Thank you
bro_bro

Activity: 307

https://www.crypto1id.com/

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 02:48:28 PM

Whether I am registered in bounty of this project. Because this project is a very good project and I am always interested in that. thanks.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:55:39 PM

TokenMarket Team

It's easy to say that it's true what it says, so at least everyone hopes it will be great if we look at the words of the previous campaign manager that this is a good quality project this year ....

How about the social media campaign, did you allocate us the stakes???
aisyah88

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:06:23 PM

TokenMarket Team

How about the social media campaign, did you allocate us the stakes???
That's all the decision of the campaign manager to do it, so we'll see for the future how it goes ...
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:16:09 PM

TokenMarket Team

Please update my profile link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=977473. my sorry and please help me
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:24:35 PM

I envy those involved in the campaign most especially the signature. Except the manager decides to go other way with alloted token for the campaign, also with such a few participants. It should be a good reward. They will be like one of the investors holding such a scarce token. it will now depend on the exchanges that it gets on to know how the token will get the pump of its life. Some will say that Jamalazzel said it is going to be token gift of the year

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
maryanti

Activity: 500

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:05:38 PM

i want join to blog/article campaign..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: