Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:01:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] Exchange Union Coin - XUC *** Bounty Program  (Read 72590 times)
iamwagner

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:38:48 PM

I suggest instead of crying here on the forum we take our bounty hunter skills and let Exchange_union know that we have done work and demand payment.  I have 20 individuals as I am writing this that are going to start a negative campaign against this project across all platforms.  We are giving them a chance to make it right first.  

There is no time to waste on these managers who seem to have trouble even counting stakes to be honest.  We need to take our complaint to the people that matter.  If they cannot fix this simple issue then we need to inform the public it is not safe to invest in them.  

I for one am not going to work like a dog for peanuts then not get paid.  I suggest all bounty hunters unite and show these projects we demand payment after our work.  The only way to do this is to go public.

I will post later tonight to let everyone know if they have responded to our demand for payment.  If not use your promoting skills to let everyone know what happened to you when dealing with exchange_union.  We can reach millions of potential investors to let them know what happened to us.

Wagner

i think somethings shold be done...
nowadays, more and more Bounty still not payed...
and one more time.. happen with XUC.
We need to build a trusted sistem with Bounty manager rating!
i hate to do good works and waiting months to be payed!

You have a voice so valuable that people are willing to give you bounties.  Now use your voice to be heard and share the truth of whats going on with Exchange Union.  Its all right here in the thread.  Everyone will see who this campaign manager is and they will see which project did not pay their workers.  Exchange Union will pay a huge price for this and it will serve as a warning to the other non payers that this behavior will not be tolerated.  Negative comments are worth 100x more than the usual hype so we have power in this matter.  We just need to use that power.

If we do nothing and let this slide it will happen over and over to us on future bounties we may join.  By doing nothing we also harm all future bounty hunters as they will fall victim to these practices.  Its time the bounty hunters voice is heard and we do it through social media and by telling the truth on what has happened.

I have contacted Exchange Union through twitter and am giving them 24 hours before I start sharing my story.  I will report back with any responses I receive.  I have been contacted by a few other members so we have people on board to make this happen.  If everyone from this thread participates we can make a big impact.
sibnia

Activity: 602
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:29:35 AM

This is a great idea !!!
100% of the project's advertising are made by partners participating in the bounty program. We face daily questions about the terms of participation in the bounty program.
And then comes the moment of truth, when the actions of the manager for bounty can only be valued by us.
Employers often do not possess 100% information about the professional skills of managers and do not pay attention to their actions during the bounty program.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:57:45 AM

This is a great idea !!!
100% of the project's advertising are made by partners participating in the bounty program. We face daily questions about the terms of participation in the bounty program.
And then comes the moment of truth, when the actions of the manager for bounty can only be valued by us.
Employers often do not possess 100% information about the professional skills of managers and do not pay attention to their actions during the bounty program.
i am agree with this , like this campaign the campaign manager leave it with no updates at all though they see this thread above but still didn't give updates, it is good that there is voting system for campaign manager,
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 08:24:38 AM

This is a great idea !!!
i agree and maybe altcoin campaign must used ethereum or bitcoin paymemt with escrow, soo we didnt scare about payment bounty

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:32:08 AM

I suggest instead of crying here on the forum we take our bounty hunter skills and let Exchange_union know that we have done work and demand payment.  I have 20 individuals as I am writing this that are going to start a negative campaign against this project across all platforms.  We are giving them a chance to make it right first.  

There is no time to waste on these managers who seem to have trouble even counting stakes to be honest.  We need to take our complaint to the people that matter.  If they cannot fix this simple issue then we need to inform the public it is not safe to invest in them.  

I for one am not going to work like a dog for peanuts then not get paid.  I suggest all bounty hunters unite and show these projects we demand payment after our work.  The only way to do this is to go public.

I will post later tonight to let everyone know if they have responded to our demand for payment.  If not use your promoting skills to let everyone know what happened to you when dealing with exchange_union.  We can reach millions of potential investors to let them know what happened to us.

Wagner

But we have one problem Bounty is not coming from Managers these are mostly distributed by devs before starting this rating system need to clear few things devs need to do some escrow funds for this bounty in case they fail to do this Managers must not work for them
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:13:26 AM

Wagner

But we have one problem Bounty is not coming from Managers these are mostly distributed by devs before starting this rating system need to clear few things devs need to do some escrow funds for this bounty in case they fail to do this Managers must not work for them

that's true..
but we need to build a trusted systems when all is clear.
Bounty manager should list all details about devs... and better if there will be a "name" of the responsible of te distribution!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:26:43 AM

Hey guys don't bumped this thread into the top because the bounties here are not paid, and those who join in some campaign here like slack are not even counting, pre calculations didn't happen so better leave this.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:32:40 AM

This is a great idea !!!

As far as I know this campaign had been taken over by another manager if you read back, this campaign is out of the previous manager's hand.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:54:22 AM

In fact, the payment of the company's bounty for too long stretches so many participants write to the account of this really, the managers of the company can not answer the bounty whether the  will distribute tokens for the bounty company?
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:34:10 PM

In fact, the payment of the company's bounty for too long stretches so many participants write to the account of this really, the managers of the company can not answer the bounty whether the  will distribute tokens for the bounty company?
i heard that this campaign is very successful, ico cancelled due to the successful of the crowdsale but why is this happening? the bounty participants here still waiting for the bounties, they should be send the tokens to bounty participants
Cranidos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:42:18 PM

All are waiting for the token distribution. So please stop saying anything inappropriate. Blame no one, especially Jamal. He is just managing the bounty and this type of misfortune is out of his hands. At least show some respect.

If possible or necessary, Jamal or the new manager, can you give us an assurance for this bounty so that everyone stops whining. Also, can you lock this thread and just open it if an update comes, in order to stop the spamming.

Dimonxxx

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:40:07 PM

I think the company will fulfill all his promises and everything will work out and be okay.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 07:46:41 PM

Even if they distribute the token from bounty, its useless since it has no value just a paper weight and additional numbers on your ETH wallet.

The better approach is we request the company to pay us with BTC or ETH and not tokens. but i think its far from happening now, even in our dreams it will be just a dream. Smiley  So goodluck on waiting, but i already move on from this one.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:48:48 PM

It is a great pity that we do not have a response from the developers. We did our job. Please give us information about payment
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569

https://stake.com/

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:56:31 PM

This ICO just finished on August 31st yesterday and they say in bitcointalk threads that we allow 2 weeks for the spreadsheets and distribution process, even though you have heard that there will be payment for all bounty participants as soon as possible, let us be patient for the next 15 days if they do not pay us back again to talk to find a good solution, because I'm sure they'll pay what we've done.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:12:50 AM

This ICO just finished on August 31st yesterday and they say in bitcointalk threads that we allow 2 weeks for the spreadsheets and distribution process, even though you have heard that there will be payment for all bounty participants as soon as possible, let us be patient for the next 15 days if they do not pay us back again to talk to find a good solution, because I'm sure they'll pay what we've done.

Where do you find information on the payment will be available for participants soon? I checked on telegram and someone mentioned partial of it is distributed, not sure if its true
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569

https://stake.com/

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:57:23 AM

Where do you find information on the payment will be available for participants soon? I checked on telegram and someone mentioned partial of it is distributed, not sure if its true
we just wait whether the news is true or false, I, you, they, do not know whether this project will pay us all?

betadin66

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:12:06 AM

I do not understand you and how can you talk about the payment of bounty program results?
are you an exchange union developer? This project has been completed bounty for a long time, but there is no latest information about the payment of bounty results.
ivan376

Activity: 742

stabilascan.org

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:22:38 AM

Is the wallet of this coin online?

kendari

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:10:07 AM

how do you know that distribution should wait the next 2 weeks?
if this true news should wait for distribution within 2 weeks. i will be patient waiting for they Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: