Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:42:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] Exchange Union Coin - XUC *** Bounty Program  (Read 72590 times)
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:39:56 AM

They can not only pay 10% of what we earned, I hope someone in the team will read this thread and solve this nasty situation

I don't think so.. they've paid whatever they wanted to pay.

but I am still trying to contact to directly the XUC coin and get a better statement about this.. you must know, this project was a project of tokenmarket.net. everything here including payment handled and made by tokenmarket team.
JAMAL is here for all the weeks we are nothing to know about here. and you just reply today. we are waiting for someone to communicate and you ignore us. from the first place you are the creator of this thread you must know that some people here are waiting.

I understand this and I have been following the thread regularly. but sadly I have nothing much to say here.. most of you already know I am not managing this project anymore. the project has been taken back from me. and that has been announced too.. maybe you missed that.. now I am equally helpless as anyone else. I can only message owners and ask them to fix the situation.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Reaper3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:42:01 AM

There is not a lot of information available regarding the updates of the project either, is it going forward with the ban in China?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
StallionMosquito

Activity: 490
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:43:16 AM

I think tokenmarket's persons should respond us regarding payments as they have paid us too low then actual payments and we are still waiting for the updates from the XUC, they have to take it seriously as peoples worked hard for the coin and the campaign as well.
ICOmagazine

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:46:33 AM

They can not only pay 10% of what we earned, I hope someone in the team will read this thread and solve this nasty situation

but I am still trying to contact to directly the XUC coin and get a better statement about this.. you must know, this project was a project of tokenmarket.net. everything here including payment handled and made by tokenmarket team.
JAMAL is here for all the weeks we are nothing to know about here. and you just reply today. we are waiting for someone to communicate and you ignore us. from the first place you are the creator of this thread you must know that some people here are waiting.

I understand this and I have been following the thread regularly. but sadly I have nothing much to say here.. most of you already know I am not managing this project anymore. the project has been taken back from me. and that has been announced too.. maybe you missed that.. now I am equally helpless as anyone else. I can only message owners and ask them to fix the situation.

Yes we understand
we will not force you, please do what you can do
good luck to you  Smiley

3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:51:23 AM

well i guess there is no hope for this campaign, for those who are get their tokens 10% maybe you can just wait for the exchanger and exchange it immediately and dumped this token that's the best you can do here.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bitok50

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:56:02 AM

"Eric, [11.09.17 18:23]we took the snap shot at the time of bounty closure - (for which jamal , the bounty manager who started this campaign was not present for). All we can do is apologise,  XUC ordered the bounty closed while jamal was absent.
Hi manager why did you take work on the bounty company of this project then at the end of the bounty company you were out in the Internet for about 2 weeks because of this calculations and bounty payments of the company were thwarted and many bounty company members were injured.
sycevvitalij

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:50:38 PM

the project of some people is taught to throw with the payments, and the managers disappeared and do not answer to anyone?
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:02:52 PM

the project of some people is taught to throw with the payments, and the managers disappeared and do not answer to anyone?

nothing. at least, we  have 10% lol .. this project smell good for the future
sycevvitalij

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:08:48 PM

nothing. at least, we  have 10% lol .. this project smell good for the future

the project has not justified itself it turns out, why the admins are silent and explain nothing to the people who participated in the project?
stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:49:05 PM

Hi members of the bounty think we need to have a little patience, such as the manager promised to re-examine and pay tokens bounty members. Maybe the project team will hear the voice of the forum participants. Thanks
Cortes_Cripto

Activity: 390

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:32:38 PM

when the coin in the auction will participate?Huh?
ui_zakharchenko

Merit: 325

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:33:12 PM

What do they answer you?
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569

https://stake.com/

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:38:55 PM

until when will this problem be completed? we wait for the rest of the tokens we have to get, and we wait for the exchanges.

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:57:26 PM

I get token XUC not in accordance with in spreadsheet total token payout on twitter campaign. this is a problem that needs to be fixed.
everyone here complains with their total payment. I hope the team that created this project has a reason for this. why?
please resubmit the payment as there with in spreadsheet!

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
jongoslondo

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:53:12 PM

damn, payment for this bounty handled and made by tokenmart's team.
thanks for jamal, still traying to contact xuc dev even he isn't managing this bounty anymore  Smiley
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:08:24 PM

thanks for jamal, still traying to contact xuc dev even he isn't managing this bounty anymore  Smiley

is that token market again who distribute the bounty payment? if that right, im disappointed with them. I don't know why they still do like this thing and still didn't do the right job. i remember bitquence and insurex campaign, they not responsive for any distribution problem like this.
loakbtc

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:13:21 PM

as usual JAMAL has worked well but the problem is on the dev side and I hope they will improve this situation
easyrimka

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:03:30 AM

ok so a new campaign ... lol , so people abused once, will go back to XCU bounty again ? lol ...
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:46:24 AM

So it looks like the tokenmarket team took the 90% of the bounties xuc tokens in each participants., Anyone here known about the possible exchanger for this token?
easyrimka

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:56:18 AM

So it looks like the tokenmarket team took the 90% of the bounties xuc tokens in each participants., Anyone here known about the possible exchanger for this token?

lol, we have na news, i dont understand how investors are feeling now , or maybe there is a hidden telegram group ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: