Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:13:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] Exchange Union Coin - XUC *** Bounty Program  (Read 72590 times)
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:45:05 AM

still no payments ? someone got paid ?

Not yet..  Until now dev has not yet sent our reward.  I dont know when he will distributed. Because dev dont give the time when they want sent our reward.  I just wait. I hope it can be distributed  as soon as possible.
I hope dev promises will pay our reward is not false hope

That's the only thing we can do to get new notifications about gift delivery Wink
Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 12:24:16 PM

As they promised we can expect our payments within this week itself.

They already released the list of eligible participants and they already contacted few people who don't have proper wallets.

Icoalert00

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:38:00 PM

As they promised we can expect our payments within this week itself.

They already released the list of eligible participants and they already contacted few people who don't have proper wallets.

yeah they released the list of the names that are eligible for the payments i am looking forward to that before investing in this project to make sure that this campaign doesn't have any scam regulations .. well this week they will distribute it ,. they should be.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:45:47 PM

any news? I have sent email and PM, but have not received anything yet. they still owe me almost 290 tokens)

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:15:59 PM

any news? I have sent email and PM, but have not received anything yet. they still owe me almost 290 tokens)
First list is already published on official twitter account of Exchange Union Coin now they are doing work on second one as they still receiving emails and messages from members we can hope they will settle this all as soon as possible and we all have our remaining bounty in next few days
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:22:23 PM

First list is already published on official twitter account of Exchange Union Coin now they are doing work on second one as they still receiving emails and messages from members we can hope they will settle this all as soon as possible and we all have our remaining bounty in next few days

Thanks for the latest info. Then we will all wait patiently and hope that it will be paid

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:03:16 AM

yeah right i also think so. because there are still many who send email so maybe they are still ready. so we wait until they finish the second participant list. Since I have not entered the first list, so we must be patient to wait.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:31:03 PM

yeah right i also think so. because there are still many who send email so maybe they are still ready. so we wait until they finish the second participant list. Since I have not entered the first list, so we must be patient to wait.
be patient while waiting for the latest news on their twitter because I myself am sure they will pay the rest of bounty payments
Icoalert00

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:43:53 PM

be patient while waiting for the latest news on their twitter because I myself am sure they will pay the rest of bounty payments
well i guess that's the only participants can do , just to wait and just wait for the distribution, they have a remaining 2 days to complete all of the bounties, they are not starting to distribute the ETH but i am still hoping for the participants that they will claim all their bounties.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:03:27 PM

well i guess that's the only participants can do , just to wait and just wait for the distribution, they have a remaining 2 days to complete all of the bounties, they are not starting to distribute the ETH but i am still hoping for the participants that they will claim all their bounties.

But many complaints from email senders. that they have not received any reply from the XUC team at this time, so they give a statement on the telegram. that they will send a reply email to the participants. only for participants who are late emailing the XUC team. but until now there has been no reply from XUC Team ..
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:21:55 PM

All of us here waiting for they said the payment, We hope that giving us the payment that not fully to us paid.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
r_victory

Activity: 1949
Merit: 380

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:02:26 AM

They said that would be paid in one week, technically 2 days left  Wink

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:31:49 AM

we are still waiting our payments but dev are ignoring us
SolidLiquid

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Native Korean, Professional Translator

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:36:33 PM

we are still waiting our payments but dev are ignoring us
they already announced through their twitter check!
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:43:54 PM

there is nothing more on twiter , only the list they posted last week
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:10:56 PM

well i guess they are too busy for the distribution because they are only have 2 days to distribute all the tokens ETH. in the participants it is not token now it is now ETH that they will distribute that's why they are busy today.
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:16:05 PM

Indeed, only one sentence : XUC-Contact Zhang, [07.11.17 03:00]
Those who are on the first list, will receive the ETH reward soon. Thanks for your patience.
newsfx24

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:00:16 PM

Is there any social media bounty opportunities for newbies?

C
Finally C is!!!
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:11:17 PM

No most of campaigns like minimum Jr Members because newbies can ruin any campaign with alt accounts which is not good for them
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:07:39 PM

No most of campaigns like minimum Jr Members because newbies can ruin any campaign with alt accounts which is not good for them

I think this campaign was end in a long time ago, then why you should participated social media campaign.
Maybe try to participated the campaign was not end the ICO.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: