Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the market begin to grow again? Your thoughts :)  (Read 3010 times)
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:25:53 AM

There are many scenarios possible.

One, Segwit2x gets activated before UASF which will make Segwit implemented with majority and hence would lead to a short term price fall after August (price fall will still be there) and situation might get better with the end of September.

Second, no Segwit2x and only UASF gets implemented. As UASF doesn't has much majority. It would lead to chain split with two coins competing with each other. This will lead to a long term dip and price might recover by the end of this year.

Third, nothing gets implemented. Then price will come back to normal in August after a whole long period of speculations and we might see $3500 by the end of the year with high fees and slow transaction debate going on.

These are my opinions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:04:24 AM

my intuition tells me that we going to see 1 or 2 bull traps[1] before 1 ago ...

[1]DEFINITION of 'Bull Trap'
A false signal indicating that a declining trend in a stock or index has reversed and is heading upwards when, in fact, the security will continue to decline.
Source: Bull Trap http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bulltrap.asp

Patent1number: ****-****
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:49:09 AM

people are selling out of panic and very soon they will realize what they doing when they will start to buy at $2,800 again. The professional and skillful traders buy at the bottom and sell at the top but the picnickers' buy at the top and sell at the bottom. For your information op the next stop will be $3,500 since the market has find a strong support area around $2000 and $1900.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:40:54 AM

When will the market begin to grow again? Your thoughts Smiley

Recently, because of the upcoming hardwork bitcoin, the cryptocurrency market is falling.
When will the market begin to grow again? Your thoughts  Wink
After segwit really 100% probably in december or beginning of 2018 I think the market growth will be better, hardfork issues that result in panic sell, if there is a chain split the market will be red in the long-term.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:44:23 AM

I think it will take another one month to settle the market because right now there are many speculations going around with Bitcoin split. So people are panic about those and dumping in the market for the lower price. Things will settle after September only because in August it will try to regain its position but we have to wait and see how things are going to be with Bitcoin and all the other altcoin market.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:49:11 AM

Recently, because of the upcoming hardwork bitcoin, the cryptocurrency market is falling.
It would really definitely grow up again since we cant just say that we are still dumping like forever there are times which the price would really grow up and thats how price volatility works which prices do moves up and down.We cant say it will down forever. This is really an indication that we do have a healthy market but talking or asking on when would be the market  to grow up again then no one could able to pin point on when.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
harjas2517

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:03:32 PM

In my opinion market will definitely rise again by next month. Most of the traders are not doing trading in hotch potch market.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:40:33 PM

The growth has began a bit if you noticed the total market cap it has increased by $5 billion from yesterday and even bitcoin has increased from $1900 to almost $2100. Though many are still claiming market will fall till august 1st but maybe the current market is the base and it won't fall further below this. I still can't believe just because of a hoax so many things changed quickly.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:48:43 PM

Who knows? No one knows. What you must think is to prepare for the growth or should I say accumulate now and take advantage of the dips.

We don't want to buy during bullish trend right so better do it prior to that. Let the whales do the buying while there is an ongoing bullish activity because they can ride it compare to average bitcoiner.
bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:17:19 PM

Currently people are panic more than ever. Many of them considering Aug 1 to be end of bitcoin. That is the solemn reason why crypto market is shrinking at the moment. Try changing currency USD to BTC and you will see entirely different scene. Every coin is red presently because of bitcoin otherwise in terms of bitcoin, 70% are rising.
Yes Current dump is just from some new traders who don't know the basic of crypto markets and whales are quickly grabbing those cheap coins before august and after activation of segwit2x price might go beyond $3000 again within a month or two.
This not is dump, this is a time correction price to real value and can create stable in market. I like that because it make me can believe crypto market not is scam market, just can buy you can become rich as in March - May

How can you claim it to be the real value when cryptocurrencies have zero intrinsic value? :/
Their values are just determined through their demand and nothing else. This isn't what called correction. Correction is removal of excessive rise in value within short span due to speculative reasons. For example, bitcoin rose from $2500 to $3000 in a day and then break to $2700, this is called correction. Don't confuse yourself between correction and real value.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:14:47 PM

I wish I new. I really think that if things go well after the first August, the users will grow confidence again and the price will continue to rise once more. I heard users saying that the price shouldn't go any lower than $1800. I still don't know if this is the right time to by low or not. I think I should have sold  a few, and then buy some more around that value, and if things go well after 1 August, just keep them. The problem is that I don't know what might happen to it's value if things go wrong. Any thoughts? What are you guys doing?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:41:10 PM

Segwit with for softfork has more support from miners (like 88%), if this persist till start of august, I guess prices will bounce back to continue its rally toward $10k by end of this year. I strongly believe there could be more chances for this to happen as everyone want stronger bitcoin compared to any other coins like ripple nor ethereum to dominate crypto world.

I believe this community must have learned that being united alone will be ensuring more power rather than having multiple bitcoins for the sake of momentary benefits.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:08:09 PM

When the struggle for survival after August first comes, then the time to know whether the price of Bitcoin will fall and later increase again and the time it will take to increase again, so let's wait to see what happens.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:11:28 PM

I see market has already started to grow maybe because people are now understanding what necessary steps to do when all bitcoin implementations are done, and i must say news sites need to disseminate more of this information to help  prevent people from panicking

The moment people understand and have confidence in the system we shouldnt be far from seeing growth for btc especially after the fork
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:10:56 AM

Well as of this moment, btc i think has recovered pretty well from last week and we're again around the area we've been for the past few months. People who panic sold most likely would've realized their mistakes though we can't really be sure yet as we haven't yet gotten over the aug 1 anxiety but i think we'll all br fine

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Coffee2015

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:39:05 AM

not quite sure about when actually,
I missed to buy more coin last week.
I wait for another chance,... probably another crash next 1-2 weeks, I ll hunt cheap coins
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:03:03 PM

Well as of this moment, btc i think has recovered pretty well from last week and we're again around the area we've been for the past few months. People who panic sold most likely would've realized their mistakes though we can't really be sure yet as we haven't yet gotten over the aug 1 anxiety but i think we'll all br fine
yes that is right the price of bitcoin has already start increasing and hope that very soon the price of bitcoin will recover its previous position and hope that it will even reach to 5000$ at the end of 2017 so we need to wait for that time.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:54:01 PM

With the possibility that Bitcoin will not anymore experience split and the ensuing mess, Bitcoin right now is on the surge and there is a big possibility that it can reach the $3K level before the end of the year. That depressing value which brought Bitcoin into the $1800 level is now a thing of the past. Finally, the Bitcoin is back to where it should be.
Low Sigma

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Algorithmic Trader

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:33:29 PM

With the possibility that Bitcoin will not anymore experience split and the ensuing mess, Bitcoin right now is on the surge and there is a big possibility that it can reach the $3K level before the end of the year. That depressing value which brought Bitcoin into the $1800 level is now a thing of the past. Finally, the Bitcoin is back to where it should be.

Based on historical volatility, I would say that $3K target will be easily reached in the following weeks. Just today it reached a high of $2682.
Pfizer

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:56:46 PM

Most probably after August 1st things will go back to as it was. Once the green flag is shown to crypto users they will start buying bitcoins and eventually the market will rise up. I read somewhere that if the code launch by Segwit is successfull then the fork will be delayed to november and if the launch is unsuccessfull then the fork will happen on august 1. So we cant actually say whats gonna happen. Just hope that everything finishes soon and we get back to business .

I expect another crysis after 1st August. The reason is that there is still no consensus reached by bitcoin miners and nodes. I think the problem didn't end and we'll talk more about it after 1st august.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: