Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the market begin to grow again? Your thoughts :)  (Read 3010 times)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:53:03 AM

Most probably after August 1st things will go back to as it was. Once the green flag is shown to crypto users they will start buying bitcoins and eventually the market will rise up. I read somewhere that if the code launch by Segwit is successfull then the fork will be delayed to november and if the launch is unsuccessfull then the fork will happen on august 1. So we cant actually say whats gonna happen. Just hope that everything finishes soon and we get back to business .

I expect another crysis after 1st August. The reason is that there is still no consensus reached by bitcoin miners and nodes. I think the problem didn't end and we'll talk more about it after 1st august.
Well we are going to get a hard fork whether we like it or not, it is called Bitcoin cash BCC and its coming without segwit and with 8MB blocks, so let’s see what happens because things are getting weirder the closer we get to August first.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:38:27 AM

When will the market begin to grow again? Your thoughts Smiley

Recently, because of the upcoming hardwork bitcoin, the cryptocurrency market is falling.
When will the market begin to grow again? Your thoughts  Wink
After the august 1 for sure the market will begin to grow again. There is really a big affect to what will happen in the August 1. Many investors are scared and afraid to invest their money to the cryptocurrecy because of the Segwit.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:44:29 PM

After August 1 the market will beginning to grow again. We should keep on buying as this is the time to buy bitcoin and others cryptocurrency in general. Many people are going to regret based of what is going to happen after August1 you should not forget the past events that has been happening in cryptocurrency world.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:22:34 AM

After August 1 the market will beginning to grow again. We should keep on buying as this is the time to buy bitcoin and others cryptocurrency in general. Many people are going to regret based of what is going to happen after August1 you should not forget the past events that has been happening in cryptocurrency world.

Yes it's time to buy and buy. Let's take advantage of every opportunity made by the conglomerate that makes the bitcoin price fall. Probably close to 1 Aug the bitcoin price will actually fall in the $ 1500 price, and we as traders have to capitalize on that.
HAARP

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:24:59 AM

Yes it's time to buy and buy. Let's take advantage of every opportunity made by the conglomerate that makes the bitcoin price fall. Probably close to 1 Aug the bitcoin price will actually fall in the $ 1500 price, and we as traders have to capitalize on that.

I don't thinkt the exact buy time has come. We need more clarification about bitcoin action reagarding to segwit and other bip updates. After we make sure everything is fine by bitcoin's side, the market will deleop itself more and more. We still need time for this.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:58:20 AM

I think the market will grow after passed August, now the price is already recovering but seems like there are still hesitation from investor and causing the price to fluctuate, the investors need more convincing news or the actual proof so they will start to invest again, and at that the price will recover
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:08:30 AM

I don't thinkt the exact buy time has come. We need more clarification about bitcoin action reagarding to segwit and other bip updates. After we make sure everything is fine by bitcoin's side, the market will deleop itself more and more. We still need time for this.

i think we can buy for small amount first just to see what will happen approaching 1st august and if there is a down for altcoin then we can buy again in lower price than the first. this condition will be like this until 1st august and we can not guess how the market will move and i think its better to wait or maybe we can do another thing to fill our time to not getting stress with this. this time, bitcoin and altcoin is really get tested and if this time bitcoin and altcoin can passed through then we can see crypto currency will have bright future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:17:16 AM

I think the market will grow after passed August, now the price is already recovering but seems like there are still hesitation from investor and causing the price to fluctuate, the investors need more convincing news or the actual proof so they will start to invest again, and at that the price will recover

Well we're almost at aug 1 and we're having pretty normal movements at the moment. Investors are pretty confident in btc i think and what happened last week when the price went below 2k is pretty much isolated only and would probably not happen again anytime soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
HAARP

Activity: 206

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:13:57 PM

Recently, because of the upcoming hardwork <a href="#">bitcoin</a>, the cryptocurrency market is falling.
When will the market begin to grow again? Your thoughts  Wink
The markets have shown some signs of recovery for some days however I think alts will need time to recover to their previous prices of this year, unlike <a href="#">bitcoin</a> that seems ready to make a huge jump at any moment, so for now I think the most profitable investment in the next months will be <a href="#">bitcoin</a>.
I agree with you, next month altcoin will return to normal. Hope all markets will move again. Let <a href="#">bitcoin</a> touch the lowest price 5 days ahead. It's time to buy <a href="#">Bitcoin</a> before the transaction is prohibited.
i think we are just waiting for the 1st Agust and after that the price of bitcoin will become sky rocket. i think that in next moth i can see the trading above 4000$ and at the end of this year the price of bitcoin will be trading above 5000$.

I think we can be in all time high in somewhere between september and october 2017. $5000 is too much for this year, it can be next year after the strom has ended with bitcoin upgrade situation and problems.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:57:28 PM

Most probably after August 1st things will go back to as it was. Once the green flag is shown to crypto users they will start buying bitcoins and eventually the market will rise up. I read somewhere that if the code launch by Segwit is successfull then the fork will be delayed to november and if the launch is unsuccessfull then the fork will happen on august 1. So we cant actually say whats gonna happen. Just hope that everything finishes soon and we get back to business .

I expect another crysis after 1st August. The reason is that there is still no consensus reached by bitcoin miners and nodes. I think the problem didn't end and we'll talk more about it after 1st august.
We can talk about this topic better after 1st august, Because we all know that the prices of bitcoin will start rise again like last 3 weeks, and the traders will get the higher profit and those who sell their bitcoin due to worry they really suffer from this loss.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:32:40 AM

Recently, because of the upcoming hardwork bitcoin, the cryptocurrency market is falling.
I think this will take small time only , because people was just fearing that btc money that they have in the wallet may be lost .
But the official announcement and statement made the people tension free , so here everyone is waiting to complete of the hard fork that can take time from 1 August to 3 August because the whole network will remain stop active but not safe for the transfer of bitcoin because that may get split and lost in the network .
So just wait for the maximum one week and after the fork complete , you will see that the price of the bitcoin and investment in the altcoins market going speedily rising .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:52:39 AM

I think this will take small time only , because people was just fearing that btc money that they have in the wallet may be lost .
But the official announcement and statement made the people tension free , so here everyone is waiting to complete of the hard fork that can take time from 1 August to 3 August because the whole network will remain stop active but not safe for the transfer of bitcoin because that may get split and lost in the network .
So just wait for the maximum one week and after the fork complete , you will see that the price of the bitcoin and investment in the altcoins market going speedily rising .
Everything will be fine maube a werk after tomorrow or by the end of August and eventually will have big pump before December, well that what I really hope it be since we all be needing money by December to enjoy it.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:34:54 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 09:58:22 PM by bohr

When will the market begin to grow again? Your thoughts  Wink
I think the market will begin to grow again when bitcoin cash is eradicated and I do not think that is going to take long, then bitcoin will begin its march way beyond the 3000 dollars mark and we are never going to see bitcoin this cheap again.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:17:24 PM

After August, not after 1 August. Big speculation give impact into crypto market and make us panic sell. Need time to grow again because trader/ investor has their own strategy and the best time to execute. After hardwork many people will hold their money and see where the price action go?. Actually market always grows, but for trader/ investor who did realize real market pattern will always asking not doing. Good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:25:59 PM

I think the market will being to grow again when bitcoin cash is eradicated and I do not think that is going to take long, then bitcoin will begin its march way beyond the 3000 dollars mark and we are never going to see bitcoin this cheap again.
Wrong, in future still have sometime correction price Bitcoin, but under $1000 is impossible with the market in present. But I believe Bitcoin in 2017 can reach to target $5000 soon, even $10.000 is possible and very easy with Bitcoin if it improve system after SegWit successfully.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:35:17 PM

I think the market will being to grow again when bitcoin cash is eradicated and I do not think that is going to take long, then bitcoin will begin its march way beyond the 3000 dollars mark and we are never going to see bitcoin this cheap again.
Wrong, in future still have sometime correction price Bitcoin, but under $1000 is impossible with the market in present. But I believe Bitcoin in 2017 can reach to target $5000 soon, even $10.000 is possible and very easy with Bitcoin if it improve system after SegWit successfully.

I'm not sure it will go over $5000 that soon, but I do believe that it will definitely pass the $3000 barrier soon, and it will continue to grow. Then it will of course continue with the normal fluctuations, but I don't think it will go under $3k again, if everything keeps going well.

I'm don't know about the bcc. I think people sill just dump them, and maybe that's good for BTC grow as well.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

zekeshawn

Activity: 254

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:46:21 PM

A friend of mine who's been in the trading industry both stocks and crypto said that august to 1st week of september is the ghost month of the market. But crypto's ghost month started early this year because of the fork that is going to happen. So if my friend is correct then market will begin to grow again around mid of september after the ghost month so if you are holding some altcoins with you and its red right now just hold on to it as of now.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:00:54 PM

The markets have shown some signs of recovery for some days however I think alts will need time to recover to their previous prices of this year, unlike bitcoin that seems ready to make a huge jump at any moment, so for now I think the most profitable investment in the next months will be bitcoin.
This is right every time bitcoin shows a record breaking increase in value it never disappoints its investors. It will nearly be seen that bitcoin will increase to such a value that no one can never imagine. Unlike others it has ability to take over the world. At any moment it can be happened that it gains high value like never before due to increase in its users.
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:41:29 PM

The market will go up again after this first week of august because this is the only thing that keeps the movement of altcoins or even bitcoin slower in terms of market value because a lot of people are having doubts about the possible outcome so it resulted for a dump for different altcoins and a little dump in bitcoin but after a few days or even week, the price or value of the market will go up again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:55:24 PM

After segwit I think bitcoin will grow again because rhis will become powerful currency to this earth
Because in any payments,can buy a house and lot this can be used to all kinds of payment.They all transact on the coputer and also ok .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: