Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold your bitcoin and regret soon.  (Read 1557 times)
crairezx20 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:56:41 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 03:08:29 AM by crairezx20

You are just wasting your investment guys expect before august 1 we will see a large pump of the price.
If you sold your bitcoin right now and nothing left to your wallet you will regret in the end of this month..
For those who are still believe in bitcoin and still holding lets get party after segwit activation we will see the large pump coming.  

Hope the others can be still hold their bitcoin just transfer your bitcoin in wallet that you can backup your privatekeys and lest hold our bitcoin together disaster is coming but i still believe that bitcoin will increase more high. ..
You are just fooled by other competitors here who are posted that the price of bitcoin will be crash and die soon if you are in marketing you know what i mean.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:58:45 AM

With so much uncertainty with newbies and the non technical people it's obvious why the price is so low right now, although it's a little surprising. We'll see big pumps once segwit is up and running.
Money Maker Shaker

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:17:49 AM

the panic is starting to look very ridiculous now!

i just hope the effects of this dump don't harm us in the long term. if $2000 is broken i don't see any more good days for bitcoin for a very long time.

and if a split really happens, i don't see any good days at all anymore.

Shake it baby!
2017Bubble

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:21:43 AM

Back to 1000-1500 range

U pro's even chart ?

jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:23:21 AM

thats is true?
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:24:08 AM

Back to 1000-1500 range

U pro's even chart ?

Lol this dumb ass thinks that bitcoin growth is linear. What an idiot. Do you even bitcoin bro? Do you even stoxk market bro? Bitcoins are a penny stock right now. Not IBM or apple.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:05:19 AM

Right now, if there is one thing we should all be positive about, then it is Bitcoin. Amid the cloud of speculations and fear, I am so positive that soon Bitcoin will start towards an immense growth pattern. I am not a technical guy so sometimes I do commit mistakes in analyzing what can be but this time I am so sure of what will be.

As they always say, it is very dark just before the break of dawn. So it is time to calm down, relax and let the course of Bitcoin history takes its place. Bitcoin is right now evolving and it can experience many humps and bumps but it will soon arrive with style and much celebration.

Bitcoin will not die but will flourish with much energy and a great promise for a better future for its many stakeholders.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:35:27 AM

You are just wasting your investment guys expect before august 1 we will see a large pump of the price.
If you sold your bitcoin right now and nothing left to your wallet you will regret in the end of this month..
For those who are still believe in bitcoin and still holding lets get party after segwit activation we will see the large pump coming.  

Hope the others can be still hold their bitcoin just transfer your bitcoin in wallet that you can backup your privatekeys and lest hold our bitcoin together disaster is coming but i still believe that bitcoin will increase more high. ..
You are just fooled by other competitors here who are posted that the price of bitcoin will be crash and die soon if you are in marketing you know what i mean.
I must admit that a lot of people know this but its really hard to keep to it considering the rate at which the price is fallen even before we reached the eve of August 1 which means we might see a further drop in our eyes but all the same to those selling, the people buying are equally keeping because they also believe that the price will surge high as after all this uncertainty. Only the newbies will express high responsiveness to this situation.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:55:26 AM

I have backed up a small quantity of my bitcoins on my offline wallet which has my private keys and I have it already. But I really regret that sold most of my bitcoins before but I'm trying to encourage myself because those times that I sold my bitcoins, there is a need for expenses and I used my bitcoins for solving those problems.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:22:01 AM

People who were going to sell their positions for the possible horizon would have done it or should have done it before Theymos made the ANN in Important announcements and caught some people who don't usually pay attention to attention and liquidate a bit for the chaos.
Not to late to reposition but may as well just put cash into standby now lot of lateral shifts I predict.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:25:42 AM

I think the maximum drop will come close to the end of the month. Typically when there is panic about storing your coins safely, people might be tempted to just exchange it for fiat or other altcoins.

sailman

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:27:43 AM

It seems Coinbase is having 'sending delays' so you might not be able to move your coins.  I don't have a trezor yet so I got Bread wallet on my Iphone.  I'm still new to this and everyone's saying move your coins from the exchanges.  But It looks like that time has passed or will be delayed.  BTW, when you do make a transfer, does it automatically give you your private keys or does the exchange still have them?    
fluidjax

Activity: 750
Merit: 601

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:47:46 AM

Back to 1000-1500 range

U pro's even chart ?

Lol this dumb ass thinks that bitcoin growth is linear. What an idiot. Do you even bitcoin bro? Do you even stoxk market bro? Bitcoins are a penny stock right now. Not IBM or apple.

Look at the scale on the right hand side, is that a linear scale or a logarithmic one?
Who's a dumbass? Smiley
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:50:41 AM

the best advice that i always give others who have invested in bitcoin is that if you think there is a drop on the way then sell while price is still high not after it fell for over a week.

for example in this case it means, if you predicted a possibility of a drop, then you should have sold above $2600 and every day that you didn't sell and price went down means you should no longer think about selling because after a drop we go in the "dip" and the first attribute of a dip is that it will reverse an go back up. selling in the dip can lead to losing a lot.

Buying the dip...
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:37:28 AM

The FUD is now taking effect. We will expect more people to dump their bitcoin as we get closer to the date. But we cannot blame them, they are scared by those FUD spreading around. They do not realize it is them that is bringing the prize down not the split. If they can just hold on their bitcoins, it would not crash like this.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:10:31 AM

The FUD is now taking effect. We will expect more people to dump their bitcoin as we get closer to the date. But we cannot blame them, they are scared by those FUD spreading around. They do not realize it is them that is bringing the prize down not the split. If they can just hold on their bitcoins, it would not crash like this.

Seems the bad effect of the august happenings already occuring now and Its really annoying to see those certain downfall since people are really afraid for splitting unto two crypto's on bitcoins so im wondering on this on what would be the price when august 1 comes or pass. And many people tells that it could go for more and that would be the worst nightmare unto us.
Selling your bitcoins now is a wrong move and you will really regret selling your bitcoins because first, it is at dump as of now and after a few weeks or months, chances are that the bitcoins price will certainly get high.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:38:08 PM

the best advice that i always give others who have invested in bitcoin is that if you think there is a drop on the way then sell while price is still high not after it fell for over a week.

for example in this case it means, if you predicted a possibility of a drop, then you should have sold above $2600 and every day that you didn't sell and price went down means you should no longer think about selling because after a drop we go in the "dip" and the first attribute of a dip is that it will reverse an go back up. selling in the dip can lead to losing a lot.

I like what you have said, if anyone is truly fearing for the impending split and you are seeing that the price is dropping, now is the best way to convert your bitcoin while the price is still at $2000 dollar because that price is still high and yes you will regret it when the time comes the value of bitcoin drop and you would wait for the August 1 to start, it is all a speculation on what's gonna happen prior to August 1 and I think it is a good decision if you want your money to be safe is to sell your bitcoin.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:22:26 PM

I like what you have said, if anyone is truly fearing for the impending split and you are seeing that the price is dropping, now is the best way to convert your bitcoin while the price is still at $2000 dollar because that price is still high and yes you will regret it when the time comes the value of bitcoin drop and you would wait for the August 1 to start, it is all a speculation on what's gonna happen prior to August 1 and I think it is a good decision if you want your money to be safe is to sell your bitcoin.
I think there's no problem of waiting for what is going to come is i think inevitable, we should have wait and see till what is the result after August 1st is done. We are all expecting too much of what's gonna happen to bitcoins after this August 1st event and others are already panic selling due to the sudden drop price of bitcoins. Other speculation is somehow diverting the mind of the traders and sellers and results to a panic of others bitcoin users.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 01:31:08 PM

This is certainly not FUD

FUD is when Bitcoin goes down for 100 dollars on some negative news, which ultimately turns out to be complete bullshit. But if Bitcoin goes down 1,000 dollars, and there are good reasons for that (or bad reasons if you please), this has nothing to do with FUD. Now we finally came what have been going to all these years. And this is what has been written or set in stone from the day 1 of Bitcoin. Chickens came home to roost as they always do, so don't get surprised if Bitcoin crashes monumentally in the coming days (though I hope that it won't)

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:18:39 PM

With so much uncertainty with newbies and the non technical people it's obvious why the price is so low right now, although it's a little surprising. We'll see big pumps once segwit is up and running.

We have to get rid off those weak hands and the guys who are mostly in for a quick buck and don't care about the tech and ideology why Bitcoin even was created and what it means to disrupt.These guys are outnumbering us old guys at the moment and do not even show much intention to learn what Bitcoin reall is about.Pretty sad!
Therefore this price drop has to happen I believe, although I don't really like it that much as well.
So let there be blood on the streets and accumulate as much of all those cheap coins as you can.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: