Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOMOCHAIN - The Most Efficient Blockchain for Token Economy  (Read 58062 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

Just started looking into this project...very interesting
Glad I picked up some TOMO a couple days and 29% ago  Smiley
Still very undervalued IMO

Edit: make that 32% ago   Cool

Price is still undervalued. They going to launch maiinet in Q4 this year with sharding (probably end of November - early December). And they are a competitor of Zilliqa (which have 280 mln cap) which going to launch maiinet in Q1 2019 only. So Tomo will have all chances become more popular and useful coin than Zilliqa.

If TOMO is going to be the first infrastructure project to release sharding, this is going to be noticed in good time and already on Idex there seems to be a lot of action now. I was hoping for a retracement to pick up a few more but it seems now we have a new floor @ 180k Gwei. I did manage to bag more when I sold a few on the high so I finally reached my initial target of 2k Tomos. It's a small bag I know, but for someone like me without a job and trying to accumulate only through trading and crypto jobs, it's a small achievement. I won't risk now trading the whole bag and will only try to scalp a bit with around 200-300 coins max as I don't want to be priced out on the next leg up. I am not taking any chances as the market, in general, is looking bullish now and all the good projects are about to take off i think. TOMO now is my biggest bag I am holding after PundiX. Plan now is LONG TERM HODL and trying to add on as much as possible under 50 cents.

Its too dangerous trading by good coins now. Market going to recovery soon (probably before or after Bakkt). And Tomo will have maiinet soon (in Q4 this year). You can trade, but if bullrun starts, you may not have time to re-buy tokens when they will go to 2.. 3.. 5 usd per Tomo. better buy and hold such promising coins.  Roll Eyes
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

Tomochain Exclusive Update | TOMO CEO | BlockchainBrad Interview | Crypto News
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r59h2-APKAE&feature=youtu.be

BlockchainBrad interviews Tomochain CEO Long Vuong in an EXCLUSIVE UPDATE.  This is a free interview for everyone in the Crypto Community. It is intended to help you be more informed and have access to info straight from the source. We cover a lot during the interview, speaking about all things currently happening on @TomoChainANN. We also talk about Long's vision for Tomochain and key innovations coming.  I really hope this provides more BCBquality information for everyone.
pkuqsq

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:52:39 AM

It isn't like 2014  Grin The community here seems to be gone.
Hi,What's the real difference between TOMO and ETH? Or is everybody doing the same thing?
Or this is another EOS from  technical point of view.

There are similiarities between Tomochain and Ethereum (both enable smart contracts and Dapps running on their chain) aswell as differences.
The main difference is the way Tomochain will build consensus compared to Ethereum, which has great advantages regarding scalability.
Ethereum builds consensus via POW (Proof Of Work) like Bitcoin. In a network that builds consensus via POW every node has to save the whole chain, this is why the Ethereum network is only able to process 7-15 transactions per second.
Tomochain will build consensus via POVS (Proof-of-Stake Voting) meaning that Coin-holders of TOMO will be able to vote for masternodes which will work much more flexible than nodes in a POW network. If a masternode creates a new block, only one other masternode will have to validate the integrity of the new block, this will make it possible for the Tomochain to process more than 2.000 transactions per second.

Very interested in answer to previous question ^^^^^^^^^^^

Also from my side - is there any roadmap?

Thanks. Looks interesting, please add some answer to questions above

You can check out the roadmap on the website https://tomochain.com Just scroll down a little.

Looks promising, Maybe TOMO is  the future Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

The future has come
Foundico_manager

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:20:53 AM

The team is one of the most significant indicators of ICOS trust. Why don't you show it on your website?
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2162

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

The team is one of the most significant indicators of ICOS trust. Why don't you show it on your website?

https://tomochain.com/about-us/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bakul_cacing

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

the project is very good but I want the details of the team from your project because I didn't find it.
gembira

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

the project is very good but I want the details of the team from your project because I didn't find it.

You can find details about their team on site easely. Look:

https://tomochain.com/about-us/

You can click on image (photo) of every member of team and you will see their Linkedin and Twitter profiles.

Their founder Long Vuong is a former co-founder of NEM blockchain (top 17 coin right now). He is very active and have conferences almost every day in diffrent countries. He even had a meeting with president of Vietnam. You can see their activity in twitter.
ddevink

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:11:38 PM

Tomochain is going to rebrand to Fomochain!  Grin
lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:24:25 PM

Tomochain Exclusive Update | TOMO CEO | BlockchainBrad Interview | Crypto News
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r59h2-APKAE&feature=youtu.be

BlockchainBrad interviews Tomochain CEO Long Vuong in an EXCLUSIVE UPDATE.  This is a free interview for everyone in the Crypto Community. It is intended to help you be more informed and have access to info straight from the source. We cover a lot during the interview, speaking about all things currently happening on @TomoChainANN. We also talk about Long's vision for Tomochain and key innovations coming.  I really hope this provides more BCBquality information for everyone.
Perfect!
I also got the news that TOMOChain project has made a new corporation with the Vietnam National University days ago with a truly MOU was signed in Hanoi.
It's also good to know that there are some Vietnamese guys in the TOMOchain team of devs.
Best regards,
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

HAHA yes, that's true because it doesn't seem to want to retrace lol. I am trying to fill my bags again a bit lower down but in two days it hasn't budged away from the 45 cent level or is even looking to retrace below these price points. If my buy orders don't fill within the next two days I am going to have to mini fomo in as long as my buys are going to stay under 50 cents. This could be the next NEO we are talking about and if in the next bull run it pulls a NEO and gets to ten bucks as WANCHAIN did, it would be great, even for those FOMOING in at 50 cents.  Grin I like the fundamentals of this project and again looking at a buy and hodl scenario right now.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Vermalen

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:40:44 AM

About the Partnership

Portal Network will work closely with TomoChain to establish the blockchain name service standard (BNS) on top of TomoChain — and we firmly believe that this will enhance overall user experience and adoption.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:35:51 AM

About the Partnership

Portal Network will work closely with TomoChain to establish the blockchain name service standard (BNS) on top of TomoChain — and we firmly believe that this will enhance overall user experience and adoption.

It's always good to see steady developments and announcements from TOMOCHAIN and what I like best about this project is that it's a no-nonsense no BS platform as they never build up hype before an announcement, they just come out with them as they arise. I noticed the Telegram group is slowly growing as more and more people come to hold bags of TOMO. Although I am not a huge holder as I can't afford much, I think holding a bag of TOMO in your portfolio is a good thing, even if you can grab just one K TOMO it's still will be a nice addition to your holdings. Just buy a bag, set and forget it for the next bull run.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gembira

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

HAHA yes, that's true because it doesn't seem to want to retrace lol. I am trying to fill my bags again a bit lower down but in two days it hasn't budged away from the 45 cent level or is even looking to retrace below these price points. If my buy orders don't fill within the next two days I am going to have to mini fomo in as long as my buys are going to stay under 50 cents. This could be the next NEO we are talking about and if in the next bull run it pulls a NEO and gets to ten bucks as WANCHAIN did, it would be great, even for those FOMOING in at 50 cents.  Grin I like the fundamentals of this project and again looking at a buy and hodl scenario right now.

I heard that many people talking about this (that Tomo will be next Vietnamese Neo). Lets see, but they have advantages before Neo (as they will have sharding ans faster speed). So Im also think that 10 usd is more than possible for Tomo after maiinet launch and starting ICOs on their blockchain.
ders_a

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

I got feeling it will be more than only Vietmanese NEO. Looks some good tech inside, so I hope that Business development side will work well too

Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

POSV In-Depth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtCx810nqxM&feature=youtu.be

In this video, we present the insight of ourTomoChain POSV consensus protocol, especially components related to randomization of block validators as well as securely message exchange among masternodes.
gembira

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:11:34 PM

I got feeling it will be more than only Vietmanese NEO. Looks some good tech inside, so I hope that Business development side will work well too

I hope so. They have some technologies (sharding) like Zilliqa but much early. And Zilliqa have 300 mlm marketcap. And if count previous work of NEM which using already in different countries I think Tomo will be really usefull project. So I excepting min 10 usd per Tomo in the end of this year -early next year  Roll Eyes
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 09:25:52 AM

There is much promise in this project and I hope it will be successful in releasing its mainnet and sharding capabilities soon before the year is out. We are all too worn out by this bear market and hope to see some better things happen, especially to such promising projects like TOMOCHAIN. This is an important holding in our dying portfolio and despite the market crash today, I am still hopeful that TOMOCHAIN will do well over the coming years. I am not optimistic in general about 2018, it has been a bad year for us but we are glad we found TOMOCHAIN as a good quality project for the long term. I do hope they collaborate with PundiX, it would be great.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
gembira

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:29:33 PM

There is much promise in this project and I hope it will be successful in releasing its mainnet and sharding capabilities soon before the year is out. We are all too worn out by this bear market and hope to see some better things happen, especially to such promising projects like TOMOCHAIN. This is an important holding in our dying portfolio and despite the market crash today, I am still hopeful that TOMOCHAIN will do well over the coming years. I am not optimistic in general about 2018, it has been a bad year for us but we are glad we found TOMOCHAIN as a good quality project for the long term. I do hope they collaborate with PundiX, it would be great.

Definitely this is very promising project. Today price a little down with whole market. So this i the reason buy some exstra tokens while this is still cheap. Pundi is a good projec, but they have a different product. How they can collaborate if Pundi have payment devices and Tomo is blockchain for ICOs and tokens issues?
ghost_white7

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:49:36 PM

I heard that many people talking about this (that Tomo will be next Vietnamese Neo). Lets see, but they have advantages before Neo (as they will have sharding ans faster speed). So Im also think that 10 usd is more than possible for Tomo after maiinet launch and starting ICOs on their blockchain.
The project is waxing strong making good partnership it is time to buy and buy.
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

TomoChain — VeloxChain Partnership Announcement

TomoChain and VeloxChain announce their partnership to create a blockchain-based decentralized mobility network

https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-veloxchain-partnership-announcement-84c603a9c689

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: