Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The real crash starts after Aug 1st  (Read 14550 times)
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:00:33 AM

If the big boys will crash the coin after August first, what will be their plans before August first?

Cause I know after August first the price of Bitcoin will start growing up again and at that time the guys who bought coins before August first will be at advantage and people who buys after August first will be at loss.
Drnice

Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:04:25 AM

just go for a vacation to beautiful greece, italy, spain and forget about cryptos, at least for a month Wink
nice swimming everybody!

Its a good idea to leave crypto for a while, for those who are scared of August first, so that your coming back will be like a new start again to crypto.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:30:01 AM

just go for a vacation to beautiful greece, italy, spain and forget about cryptos, at least for a month Wink
nice swimming everybody!

Its a good idea to leave crypto for a while, for those who are scared of August first, so that your coming back will be like a new start again to crypto.

How could people think that there would be another crash gonna happen on august? Since for me these day is enough to tell that bitcoins price would go sore high and I'm not worried since for seeing price would go I can say that this is the pumping time of bitcoins and theirs no sudden fall would be happen on real time around. So lets relax guys since all things are going good with bitcoins right now.

HermanTheGerman

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Fortes fortuna adiuvat

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:22:12 AM

IMHO nothing of that is really predictable. All you need is bollocks and of course you should not play with assets you can't afford to lose at any time...
Geraldo

Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:31:04 AM

Its a done deal.. bitcoin is rising from now on. 3000$+
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:57:22 AM

In present just by FOMO on market make the price of Bitcoin increasing fast, we need keep patience before the happens control price by whales and big boy. I can sure 90% when nearest deathline Segwit2x or after that time, the real crash will make the market falldown to real value again as price in March!
HermanTheGerman

Fortes fortuna adiuvat

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:58:43 AM

People always see conspiracies behind everything which is a primeval instinct. In earlier days it was better in the dark forest to consider a bush as a lurking bear 100 times than one time to consider a lurking bear as a bush. It's quite hard to whithstand these old instincts so you should always be aware and try to make your desicions intentionally Wink
hangar18

Activity: 676

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:15:47 AM

In present just by FOMO on market make the price of Bitcoin increasing fast, we need keep patience before the happens control price by whales and big boy. I can sure 90% when nearest deathline Segwit2x or after that time, the real crash will make the market falldown to real value again as price in March!
The market very like doing the opposite idea and guess of trader on market. Special when the time have more panic and fomo as now, very easy for whales control the price and earning profit. Remember it and be careful with your decided, good luck!
xingzhankwe

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:30:03 AM

nice swimming everybody!

How could people think that there would be another crash gonna happen on august? Since for me these day is enough to tell that bitcoins price would go sore high and I'm not worried since for seeing price would go I can say that this is the pumping time of bitcoins and theirs no sudden fall would be happen on real time around. So lets relax guys since all things are going good with bitcoins right now.
Regret yesterday to sell btc, as early as the post will not sell, heartache, I have to buy it from scratch. I want to be a believer, forget it. So as to make more money.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:11:55 AM

The real crash won't happen at august 1st. The expected fork is planned for november, so after august 1st buy a few coins (because it's likely it'll drop due to FUD) and hold until mid october. That's when you should pay very close attention, and possibly sell most of your bitcoin holdings and buy back cheap after the crash

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
nblade98

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:52:47 AM

So what's the update on this post? Lol
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:55:18 AM

You are %100 correct people see today's movements as a crash or correction but neither of them is happen. There are still many weak hands.

yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:06:58 AM

Yes, sell now before the biggest increase bitcoin has had in years!
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:26:42 AM

nice swimming everybody!

Regret yesterday to sell btc, as early as the post will not sell, heartache, I have to buy it from scratch. I want to be a believer, forget it. So as to make more money.

One of the reason why I still hold so that I will never regret for the losses that I earned if I sell for so early and to lucky for me that I didn't cross to get affected on the dumps and know I'm seeing the result and maybe will hold for more moths and see how things would work for bitcoins when august month will came and seems august is the most awaited month by predictors so let see on what will happen.

cryptor47

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:35:10 AM

I'm betting on bitcoin increase on Aug 1 and altcoins falling, people selling off to jump on bitcoin train. If it happens, great opportunity to get alts at a discount
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:18:49 AM

nice swimming everybody!

I will going to fiat before first of august.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:51:55 AM

Even i am trying to bbuy and collect some free coins as well as buying coins for really low value in exchanges i am holding that coins recently some how i manage to get some LBTC it was having very less value now its gained more than 5X profit.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:05:19 AM

I'm betting on bitcoin increase on Aug 1 and altcoins falling, people selling off to jump on bitcoin train. If it happens, great opportunity to get alts at a discount

I'm very optimistic that bitcoin will increase drastically after Aug 1. And for those who are bailing out on bitcoin, just don't regret your decision. Because I'm sure that there are profits that are going to be missed and you don't want to be that person. So just stay calm and just hodl on it. I know that bitcoin price is hard to predict, but for me all the signs are pointing that bitcoin could have a good future after Aug 1.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:54:10 AM

I believe we can continue with our normal lives of traders and investors, where level of stress and frustration is enough without this BTC melodrama. How many people have rushed to sell everything to buy BTC at cheaper prices? Holders are alweys rewarded.
-DarkByDesign-

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:16:47 PM

HODL! is the word of the day everyday!

Never sell through a panic market! Always hold and stay strong, re-invest more and buy LOW when it drops!

Managed to bank a hefty 3k$ in the last 2 weeks, quite happy.

This thread has some insight on markets, tradings but all of this is mainly on your gutt feeling.

Remember its 50/50%... It can go either way, but I just expect it to rise especially now that we know that BTC will not be splitting investors are really
interested in pumping the markets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: