Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:06:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice please on what to do with my coin  (Read 4288 times)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:42:25 PM

One thing that I learned with trading is patience, I use to ba a day trader and most of the time scalping for any fast oppurtunity in trading, I look for coins that are being pumped, buy and sell right away ang ho away with small profits. Holding longer have its rewards and sometimes more than you are expecying and thats what makes trading crytocurrency different from trading syocks in real life. HODL on whatever you have right nlw but still trybto read signals if its about time to abandon and look for other oppurtunity. Learn and move on.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:12:05 PM

No worries this is the part of the market but the best part of bitcoin is it never allows anyone to sell in a loss.
I checked in july the price was 2500$ we today it is at 4100$+ see what I'm trying to say loses will occur but if you are still holding you could easily make 2 times the amount you invested. Just invest and hold don't think about small drops in the price
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:57:57 AM

Hi, new to bitcoin, I invested some money into bitcoin mid June after seeing all the hype online, since investing it's dropped like 20% really not sure what to do now if I should sell up now take a 20% loss or hang onto it and hopefully it will go up again? But after reading the news looks like it's not going to go back up?

Sorry for sounding stupid just jumped into something I didn't no anything about.

Thanks

In the first first place, you must believe that bitcoin will become 10, 000$ so even if the price crash down, just stay at ease and be calm only and relax. Due to it will recover again the original price like what happened late 2013 from 1000$  each bitcoin it dropped to 200$ but look what the price of bitcoin now it is almost 4000$, now the investors who bought bitcoin at 200$ then who hold it are now I can say a millionaires because of bitcoin. See the effect of holding in a long term. Wink
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:38:00 PM

Hi, new to bitcoin, I invested some money into bitcoin mid June after seeing all the hype online, since investing it's dropped like 20% really not sure what to do now if I should sell up now take a 20% loss or hang onto it and hopefully it will go up again? But after reading the news looks like it's not going to go back up?

Sorry for sounding stupid just jumped into something I didn't no anything about.

Thanks

In the first first place, you must believe that bitcoin will become 10, 000$ so even if the price crash down, just stay at ease and be calm only and relax. Due to it will recover again the original price like what happened late 2013 from 1000$  each bitcoin it dropped to 200$ but look what the price of bitcoin now it is almost 4000$, now the investors who bought bitcoin at 200$ then who hold it are now I can say a millionaires because of bitcoin. See the effect of holding in a long term. Wink

That long term holding is proven profitable and thus you've been discussing was just a sort of repeated information which I think everybody knew already. It's not almost 4K$ usd but we already achieved that speculations came to reality now, and based on the price latest updates we are now at that price after successive buying demand happened. So it's now heading up again up to $5K usd soon, then you should have patience and control your emotions toward price fluctuations that might affect your decisions.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:21:18 PM

Thanks

I think now already OP knew this truth of Bitcoin. Because he started this thread when the price was near to $2k or under $2k I am not sure. Suppose if he still holds that bitcoins in his wallet then now already he got 100$ profit. Becasue the price is now above $4k. So within just 1 month, he experienced how the Bitcoin will give profit in long term now we don't need to explain him anything. 
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:37:54 PM

Thanks
well it is better if you just hold it as you can see the bitcoin value now is increasing and increasing time by time, you can gain profits in bitcoin without doing anything, and also no hassle because it is so easy to use,
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

Thanks

I think now already OP knew this truth of Bitcoin. Because he started this thread when the price was near to $2k or under $2k I am not sure. Suppose if he still holds that bitcoins in his wallet then now already he got 100$ profit. Becasue the price is now above $4k. So within just 1 month, he experienced how the Bitcoin will give profit in long term now we don't need to explain him anything. 
This is right,If OP did still hold his coins until now for sure he would really make huge profits as of now since the price have risen up incredibly high but if he sold of those coins or cut loses on those times because he saw 20% drop im sure he would regret as of now on making such decision. This is always been part of the risk on engaging to bitcoin, if you have weaker hands then expect you will regret later.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:01:47 PM

If you think that you have a long time to hold on and no change it's better to sell it and start again 20% loss is just quick to sweep again You just need to be recalculated because of the fact that I'm not losing money for one pasenya I always say to earn a profit here and because it's worthwhile trading in many other mistakes you can do so I do not want you to be sure you've got a chance to wait
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:07:37 PM

Thanks
No that's not the way it will be done. You need to trust the bitcoins, they will rise up I'm sure of it. Don't sell it yet will a 20% loss thats a big money you will lose. Wait for it, just hold it for a long time. It will rise again for sure.
The point is if you really want to earn and to make profit on the first place you should consider doing trading as a part of your investment. And you can only do this if you are full aware on the system of Bitcoin and the possible risks you could experience out of Bitcoin. And the decision you would consider to do is also depends on how you are going to manage your coin and what coin you are holding because the development of the coin is also vital for your possible profits.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:33:56 AM

Thanks

You know what dude, in every decision that you are going to make, especially involving yourself into bitcoin world. Always remember that in trading it has risk most of the time particularly in choosing the coins which you are going trade in. Besides, not all the time you are loss but of course you must move forward to your goal. So, the decision will always be  depend on you mate. Good day Smiley
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 06:04:50 AM

Thanks

Bitcoin's price is volatile that's why a price drop of 20% is not that rare when it comes to cryptocurrencies. If you can observe the price of bitcoin and compared it few years ago, you will think twice of selling your bitcoin now at a loss because eventually price will go up and not only a few people say that because the reputable people are the ones who are predicting it. Businessmen, investors and traders have a prediction that bitcoin's price will continue to go up as it gets more attention especially to the mainstream media that usually reach the ordinary people who do not know the existence of bitcoin have information of it and then eventually may be interested to it which is an additional potential demand to make the price go up.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:10:03 AM

The first mistake anyone can make is putting money into bitcoin primarily because he believe by tomorrow it will start increasing and by next three months my $2000$ worth BTC would have turn into 6000$  just by holding without really understanding the basic way on how the whole system works which will lead to frustration and panic selling like the case of Op. On the otherhand there is nothing wrong in holding but if you can take your mind of it, then say next three years, that would have turn out something really good.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:23:36 AM

Thanks
Do you want an advice from us? For me, I'll advice you to keep and save it. I'll guarantee you that you can make your money grow after one year of holding it. If you're in hurry, you can exchange it but make it sure that you'll read the instructions of sending your coins into an exchange site.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:08:13 AM

The best advice I can give you would be to HODL your coins, that's the easiest and safest way to keep your coin and profit from them and that is if you are not in a hurry and you are not planning to withdraw your bitcoin anytime now.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:24:14 AM

Thanks

I think you should sell your coin if the price is higher so that you can earn more money. This coin will help you to become rich so you should be wise and smart in managing this coin of yours. But in case of emergency you can sell your bitcoin anytime.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:04:16 PM

Thanks
No that's not the way it will be done. You need to trust the bitcoins, they will rise up I'm sure of it. Don't sell it yet will a 20% loss thats a big money you will lose. Wait for it, just hold it for a long time. It will rise again for sure.

I have one way to do something while waiting my coins to rise up again, I invest some of my coins through investing on a mining rig  so i can earn coins passively while waiting. Some of traders here usually come up with their emotions and sell their coins hastely then they will lose profit. It was really a good thing to just wait for awhile.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:24:20 PM

your Identity appears new in bitcoin, but in your question, you have invested already Cry with the knowledge of investing, I expected you to have known that their is scaling/ rise and fall In value per time, which should be enough for you to expect a rise at a good time.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:27:39 AM

Thanks

Yeah your'e right every traders is experiencing this moment when their coins value are decreasing. But its true it will rise up again. Try to read good news articles about your coins. Try to control your emotions, Rushing to sell your coins in a lower value is not a good idea. Try to wait more time, You already know before you start that trading is very risky.
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:52:30 PM

u need to have a lot of patience...even in the real world stocks r like that..sometimes they go low and they come back up...u need to trust in the place u find your self or trust in your guts to lead you....bit coin as far as i remeber keeps going down adn up and it always come back up with lot of raise in %...just learn more as u wait and by the time u know it u will be fine and laughinf to the bank

Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:59:58 PM

Thanks

of course it will back up again probably it will hit 5000 next year , just hold it no need to worry , of course there will be dump but it will back skyrocket again , thi happen few months ago and you know right now how much its price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: