Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:12:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Banks fear cryptocurrency  (Read 17113 times)
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:18:37 PM

I don't think that banks fear cryptocurrency. The real currency of each country is more in demand becausec people uses money to buy stuff for their daily needs. And not all the people doesnt know what cryptocurrency and how they will earn it.
If we look a little deep into this matter, then the question arises whether digital currencies and fiat currency will coexist or one will have to sub suede other ?

If it’s the first case where both currencies coexist, banks do not need to fear. However I doubt its happening. Majority is getting attracted towards crypto currencies and that’s a bad news for banks and governments. If they want to survive, it’s better for them to accept BTCs and other digital currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:18:46 PM

I think yes , banks fear cryptocurrency because people can do they own transfers and can check their amount in their wallets and don't need no more the banks services , only to get the money off from their cards.

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:41:11 PM

Banks do not fear it so much now because there is still lots of doubt. Wait until the market cap goes over $1,000,000,000,000 then there will be pandemonium coming from the owners of the banks, they will not know how to stop it. But Satoshi is 20 years ahead of them. Grin
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:47:34 PM

Banks are acting like cryptocurrency is nothing, but do not get it twisted behind the scenes they are lobbying hard for its destruction. They want nothing more than to see Bitcoin and all the others fail.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:50:38 PM

I would say banks are fearing crypto but at the same time keep in mind that paper money will be here for a long time (at least a century) and they are not too worried (yet). lol
annbagira

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:54:55 PM

Yes and no ...they afraid and they don't afraid because they can be part of this business.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:05:29 PM

Yesterday the Central Bank of Albania issued a warning about the uncertain and unsafe nature  of cryptocurrencies
They called on people not to get involved. Should we be afraid or the banks are!
The banks are definitely afraid of crptocurrencies especially bitcoins, The people have seen their dubious and greedy ways and are rather investing into cryptos, they are even gaining huge profits by buying and hoarding, profits that not even banks have ever given them in their entire lives.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:10:23 AM

I my opinion, think that banks do not fear bitcoins , they are getting profit by crypto currencies . Most of us convert our BTC into cash by depositing in banks , that increases their users
Yes bitcoins may become a threat to banks as it provides financial freedom , that means we would be our own bank and would not need anyone to look after our earnings.
Banks may come up with crypto account to hold our crytocurrencies but people won't take it because all of the purpose of making crypto was to be free from the bank and other 3rd party to look after our money and transactions.
melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:21:31 AM

Yesterday the Central Bank of Albania issued a warning about the uncertain and unsafe nature  of cryptocurrencies
They called on people not to get involved. Should we be afraid or the banks are!
The banks are definitely afraid of crptocurrencies especially bitcoins, The people have seen their dubious and greedy ways and are rather investing into cryptos, they are even gaining huge profits by buying and hoarding, profits that not even banks have ever given them in their entire lives.
Yes their afraid because some people choose to save their money here. We can save our coins . But at the same time what transactions we do when getting a money we use bank so for me the way we save our miney thats the way they are afraid of but interns in terms of transaction they are not.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:17:46 PM

Yes their afraid because some people choose to save their money here. We can save our coins . But at the same time what transactions we do when getting a money we use bank so for me the way we save our miney thats the way they are afraid of but interns in terms of transaction they are not.
Such a difficult task you have explained her fellow...^_^
I am not a bank employee and neither I own a bank nor have used it a lot. I have heard that the central bank of Philippines has legalized the use of BTCs so if banks really feel any threat from bitcoins, I think they can turn the tables anytime they want.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:22:36 PM

In my own opinion, I think that bank is not afraid to cryptocurrency and vice versa; because this two things have different uses and functions, and also have different people who using it so they are both not afraid.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:25:38 PM

If cryptocurrency is made into a thorough currency around the world I'm sure the bank will be scared because people would prefer to keep their own assets in their wallet crypto wallet, and if that happens the bank will not have customers that eventually make the bank go bankrupt

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
olliedickman

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:26:35 PM

In my own opinion, I think that bank is not afraid to cryptocurrency and vice versa; because this two things have different uses and functions, and also have different people who using it so they are both not afraid.
You are wrong. They should be afraid of these kinds of coin because in the future, more and more people will use cryptocurrency instead of original currency. Bitcon and the cryptocurrency has proved that the blockchain technology are better than fiat and can give the people a new future which is more convenient. Digital currency is extremely fast and we can transfer a huge amount of money in just a minute
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:28:39 PM

For me, banks are not afraid in cryptocurrency in my country as of now because there is only have a small amount of people here who use cryptocurrencies and that couldn't affect the bank. But if the time will come that the cryptocurrency is more popular in my country, maybe the bank will affected.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:32:46 PM

I think that banks are afraid about the boomed of the economy of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. The banks are afraid because people may now keep their money into their mobile phones and other gadgets so that it will decreased the job of the banks about keeping the money of others.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:37:48 PM

May not currently, because of the possibility of banks being harmed with cryptocurrency, because transactions from cryptocurrency are not cut by taxes. But, if the bank works with a company that has cryptocurrency, it will probably have a different story.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
razzbee

Activity: 182

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 03:40:04 PM

I would say yes and no , why because
  • Crypto currencies technology is fairly new so its not 100% trusted
  • They fear the rise of crypto currencies will make the banks something of the past like what computers did to type writters
Kizaki

Activity: 413

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:40:36 PM

No matter how much noise cryptocurrencies can make there are no doubt that banking system funded by the government will not be threatened at all,they are confident because they are funded by the government and government will never let something outside they control own and dominate them

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:42:04 PM

I think there's nothing to be afraid of if you know the krypto deeper. And I'm also sure before you join the world krypto already know the risk of all. So here there is nothing to be afraid of because the risk can already be on the scroll.

k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:50:11 PM

If cryptocurrency is made into a thorough currency around the world I'm sure the bank will be scared because people would prefer to keep their own assets in their wallet crypto wallet, and if that happens the bank will not have customers that eventually make the bank go bankrupt

But you may think also that there are some banks that are using blockchain technology and we don't even know that some are secretly buying cryptocurrency or developing their own cryptocurrency to compete with bitcoin.Banks are present for a long time and even accumulated lots of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: