Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:52:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FaucetHub] BTC.ms - Bitcoin Micro Shortener. Shorten links, get paid.  (Read 6823 times)
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:50:35 PM

Didn't recieved payment, requested 8 days ago.  Smiley
Provide more info, with what you're saying you're not helping yourself or myself help you.

If I am saying that I didn't received payment in this thread, then definitely it means I not received payment from BTC.ms
And requested 8 days ago it means I withdraw my balance from BTC.ms 8 days ago bit still not get in my wallet, it shows pending.
For more information my username is : Akhilesh10  there
Well it helps me 😀.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fashiiontuga

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:28:13 PM

Hello, I am new on BTC.ms and I had some questions before really using this service.

1. Is it still 1 IP per day or has it changed?

2. If you use BTC.ms on different faucet, and it's 1 IP per 24h and the same person visits my different faucet, is that BTC.ms has only 1 visit or since it's on different faucet , many are counted? Because if only 1 visit is counted while the member visited different link, it would be unfair to me, because I would lose.

3. Is the visit calculation reliable? That is, all visits are counted?

Looking forward to your answers, I wish you an excellent day.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:38:41 AM

Hello, I am new on BTC.ms and I had some questions before really using this service.

2. If you use BTC.ms on different faucet, and it's 1 IP per 24h and the same person visits my different faucet, is that BTC.ms has only 1 visit or since it's on different faucet , many are counted? Because if only 1 visit is counted while the member visited different link, it would be unfair to me, because I would lose.

1) Still 1 IP.
2) If the user changes IP on every faucet he visits, it'll count a different IP.
3) You can find the info on your dashboard
fashiiontuga

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:22:03 PM

1) Still 1 IP.
2) If the user changes IP on every faucet he visits, it'll count a different IP.

OK thank you for your answer. But I still have trouble understanding one thing. If one takes for example that 1 member visits a faucet that uses BTC.ms, ip is to register. OK

But if all the faucets on faucethub use BTC.ms ... there is going to be a serious problem if you count that 1 x his visit on the set of faucets.

In this case, it would be fairer to the Faucet owners than the PI to be recorded 1 x per 24 but for the link in question and not for all other links.

I am sorry if I express myself badly, I have great difficulty writing in English.
xavierh18

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Kiixer

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:12:31 AM

great the shortener friend

Free Bitcoin per Captcha https://kiixa.com/
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:16:37 AM

1) Still 1 IP.

OK thank you for your answer. But I still have trouble understanding one thing. If one takes for example that 1 member visits a faucet that uses BTC.ms, ip is to register. OK

But if all the faucets on faucethub use BTC.ms ... there is going to be a serious problem if you count that 1 x his visit on the set of faucets.

In this case, it would be fairer to the Faucet owners than the PI to be recorded 1 x per 24 but for the link in question and not for all other links.

I am sorry if I express myself badly, I have great difficulty writing in English.
No worries, i can perfectly understand what you mean.

I'm currently working on a advertising network. After I'm done with the network, I'll rewrite this entire site from scratch and change everything.
Kema

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 09:41:22 AM

I'll just add my $0.02...
The main reason why I chose not to use BTC.ms is because I want every click to count.

If at some point there is a change, and you decide to pay for every view, please post a big notice here.

IMHO there are two factors that really matter.
1. Publisher gets paid for every view using the shortened url.
2. Same payout rate for all views. (No matter where the visitor is from)

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:14:35 AM

The main reason why I chose not to use BTC.ms is because I want every click to count.

If at some point there is a change, and you decide to pay for every view, please post a big notice here.

could you suggest me a site which pay for every view  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:04:39 PM

Yeah. I'm planning to remake the system and make it count every single view, but not yet. I have priorities and BTC.ms isn't a big one right now.
After I've finished the adnet, I'll work here and I'll promote BTC.ms through the network
yambub

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

Internet Freedom for African Communities

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 01:20:33 PM

I understand what people are asking for here: to get paid for every view or click. But think for a moment from the point of view of the advertisers. Would you want to pay for every view of your ad, even those who do many faucets and give you maybe 100 views in a day? Or would you want to pay once for each actual viewer?

Look at what the short link providers offer to the advertisers. Would you go for xx per unique view per day, or just per view, regardless of how many times that IP address viewed your ad? Which sounds like a better deal to you? It's not just about us, it's about what's fair for all parties in the trade.

If you want ad revenue you have to offer the advertiser something worthwhile. That's what fairness means. If you are bringing people who already saw the ad and didn't bite, the chances of biting now are lower. Those views are worth far less. Really not worth bothering with, unless he has an unlimited budget.

1. The publisher gets paid for every view using the shortened url.
This would be unattractive to the advertiser. The views that result in a sale are the only views he is interested in. The new viewers are far more important than the ones who already viewed and were not interested.

Again, the publisher in most cases will not be interested in views from countries where the average wage is 10% that of the tier 1 countries. And if you're selling cloud mining you would be wise not to advertise to South-East Asia because on average they are way more intelligent than anyone else, except Ashkenazi Jews.

So there are market reasons why things are the way they are. Instead of cursing the darkness, light a candle, figure a way to be the first site that people want to visit when they get up. Or at least accept that you are entering into a trade with other people, who also have desires and are the ones doing the paying.

Middleman

The middleman has to find a balance between the desires of the publisher and those of the advertiser. If he gets it wrong he'll get neither. There are so many url shorteners out there right now, and those offering what seems to be a better deal for publishers are by definition offering a worse deal for advertisers. They won't last long. Worse, some of them only appear to be offering us a better deal, and in fact are not.

I think btc.ms strategy will attract publishers who have or hope to have worthwhile sites for advertisers to reach out from. It will be unattractive to those with no differentiation. Other sites may offer what you ask for, but how long will advertisers support a model that wastes their money? If you're selling shoes you need to know about shoes and why people buy them. If you're selling ad space you need to know about advertisers. Notions of entitlement don't help, they just hold us back.

Kema

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:37:55 PM

yambub> There is a sneaky benefit that is often forgotten. The more exposure you have the more likely you are to remember a certain ad. So, once you are looking for a specific service or product, you are far more likely to go looking for the one that you've seen advertised about. So, repeated views of the same ad is the best way for an advertiser to get you to remember it's product. Name recognition...
You might not click the ad the first time but after seeing it 511 times, you might just be curious enough to see what all the fuzz is about.

yambub

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 03:45:06 PM

yambub> There is a sneaky benefit that is often forgotten. The more exposure you have the more likely you are to remember a certain ad. So, once you are looking for a specific service or product, you are far more likely to go looking for the one that you've seen advertised about. So, repeated views of the same ad is the best way for an advertiser to get you to remember it's product. Name recognition...
You might not click the ad the first time but after seeing it 511 times, you might just be curious enough to see what all the fuzz is about.

Kema you're right. I think the ideal is a combination of low CPM plus extra when there is an actual click...  but I think running a shortener service, it would be hard to keep track of each click and where it came from, and award CPC as well as CPM - more work, more % needed. And we already have ads on our sites which can do the CPC thing anyway. I see shorteners as a small but guaranteed bonus.

Notwithstanding the benefits of multiple exposures, unique views are worth more to an advertiser. Making every site 'equal' might appear fair, but all it does is spread the cash more to those with heavy repeat traffic. Those who get a few visits a day will end up with less than those who get 50 a day from the same person. If you were an advertiser, which would you really prefer, 25 x 2 views from 25 different users, or 50 from the same one user?

angelx88

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:22:40 PM

Hello mexicantarget,

Now BTC.MS each link contained captcha. I think this is very unfortunate, because after the captcha my visitors drastically reduced. Most visitors want a simple one.
With events like this may be less BTC.MS visitors and reduced revenue.
In addition, another shortlink with captcha gives a very large rate of 5-15 $, while BTC.MS is only $ 1, this will make the user move to another shortlink.

I just give feedback, users and visitors prefer without captcha, visitors feel simple and user excited. With a rate of only $ 1 without captcha I think it will attract users join in BTC.MS and faster to grow larger.
Please consider. thank you

** Sory for bad English.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:18:44 PM

Hello mexicantarget,

Now BTC.MS each link contained captcha. I think this is very unfortunate, because after the captcha my visitors drastically reduced. Most visitors want a simple one.
With events like this may be less BTC.MS visitors and reduced revenue.
In addition, another shortlink with captcha gives a very large rate of 5-15 $, while BTC.MS is only $ 1, this will make the user move to another shortlink.

I just give feedback, users and visitors prefer without captcha, visitors feel simple and user excited. With a rate of only $ 1 without captcha I think it will attract users join in BTC.MS and faster to grow larger.
Please consider. thank you

** Sory for bad English.
Thank you for your feedback.

I'm currently busy working on a advertising network and that's where my focus will stay at for now.
I don't want to edit any code on any other sites of mine, until I'm done with the ad net. I need to keep the flow flowing.

I'll be re-working BTC.ms from scratch most probably, we'll see.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:45:46 PM

Hey. Yesterday put on the conclusion. when will the payment be?

Read my signature
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:51:21 PM

Just became member but im afraid the link provider is not working good. I wanted to shorten a link and 20 minutes past it still loading!
yambub

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:16:52 PM

Just became member but im afraid the link provider is not working good. I wanted to shorten a link and 20 minutes past it still loading!
It may have just been a temporary glitch, mine is working fine. You could try it if you like, http://roflfaucet.com/ (link is in the claim box, about half way down.) - if it works then yours should too. Try it again!
All the best

kilmor07

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:14:23 PM

im waiting to up average cpm Smiley admin thanks to your site btw  Cheesy
Kema

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:38:18 PM

BTC.ms might not be my favorite url shortener but afaik it's quite stable and payouts to Faucethub.io is a great service. (I prefer solveMedia over reCaptcha...)

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:20:41 AM

btc.mc still pays ?
Why wouldn't it be paying?

BTC.ms might not be my favorite url shortener but afaik it's quite stable and payouts to Faucethub.io is a great service. (I prefer solveMedia over reCaptcha...)
Glad to hear that.
Thank you very much Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: