Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:37:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value prediction end of July  (Read 5321 times)
pressureonme

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:38:57 PM

Currently we are at around 1800 Euro. I assume we could fall until around 1200-1500 Euro as we still have some days left for everyone to panic.

Well, I'm not familiar with euro price of bitcoin but here is my prediction:

I first wait its price to be $1.500.
Then I wait its price to rise to $2.000.
Silence time a bit.
Then it will try to reach $3.000.

The rest is unknown, we can't predict. Up to fundamentals.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:51:46 PM

Currently we are at around 1800 Euro. I assume we could fall until around 1200-1500 Euro as we still have some days left for everyone to panic.

Well, I'm not familiar with euro price of bitcoin but here is my prediction:

I first wait its price to be $1.500.
Then I wait its price to rise to $2.000.
Silence time a bit.
Then it will try to reach $3.000.

The rest is unknown, we can't predict. Up to fundamentals.
I do not trust anyone, right now. It is very difficult to see current developments.
Maybe I am traumatized to believe in someone's analysis. It was a bad day

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:08:52 PM

I am afraid price of bitcoin may get struck below $2500 by end of July as there will be mixed sentiment may persist among traders till scalability issue will get resolved completely. Only after gaining big confident on there will be no more scalability problems like higher fees and longer waiting time for confirmation with nominal fees, we can see prices surging up again.

Still bitcoin may hit new ATH before aug 1st, but doubt it may not sustain above $3000 levels as of now as many whales may start utilizing those prices to book profits.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:36:27 AM

I am afraid price of bitcoin may get struck below $2500 by end of July as there will be mixed sentiment may persist among traders till scalability issue will get resolved completely. Only after gaining big confident on there will be no more scalability problems like higher fees and longer waiting time for confirmation with nominal fees, we can see prices surging up again.

Still bitcoin may hit new ATH before aug 1st, but doubt it may not sustain above $3000 levels as of now as many whales may start utilizing those prices to book profits.

why are you afraid? BTC is already a bubble. everybody wants to rise up. rising based on what? you can make money by trading even the btc is going down.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:46:04 PM

July 16 price BTC = $ 1860, a week later the price is higher by $ 800. Everyone assumed the worst. BTC was expected to fall to $ 1,200. As you can see, BTC is good at it. The price will remain at $ 3000.
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:17:48 AM

why are you afraid? BTC is already a bubble. everybody wants to rise up. rising based on what? you can make money by trading even the btc is going down.

It's interesting to hear bitcoin bubble from a legendary member here. My prediction is 1650 dollars by the end of july 2017. After that my prediction indicates a way to the upper zone, 2500 dollars again.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:21:01 AM

Well just today bitcoin hits $2800 and its quite surprising because of what happened last week dump.
And 8 days are remaining before the activation and hope the price for next week will hit $3000.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:49:01 AM

I dont see bitcoin price will become 1200 dollars before end of this month . I think the pruce of bitcoin before end of this month will become 3000 dollars and It will increase more in the month of august . Dont be afraid if bitcoin price down like many people asaid bitcoin price down in the date of august1 but if the price down for sure it will increase and will go back to the current price and it will increase more.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:56:46 AM

I dont see bitcoin price will become 1200 dollars before end of this month . I think the pruce of bitcoin before end of this month will become 3000 dollars and It will increase more in the month of august . Dont be afraid if bitcoin price down like many people asaid bitcoin price down in the date of august1 but if the price down for sure it will increase and will go back to the current price and it will increase more.
Instead of 1200 price it would rather reach up 3k price on this upcoming end days of july or on the month of August but yet we cant still be sure on what would be the things would happen later on because no man can able to predict the future or the things on whats ahead but atleast seeing on the current news we can project already some realistic prices.

faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:13:24 AM

bitcoin could not get above 2900 usd. it seems like a double top formation if you look at the charts. i am expection another dump to 2200s before 1 august. we will see what is next then.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:59:21 AM

The question of what will be the price after the first August. Will the BTC not begin to fall sharply as on July 16?
Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:43:00 AM

As we all can see BTC value is going down hard, we all know the reason for the fall, it has happened before. I expect value going down really hard the last 2 weeks of July, price is now around 2000$.

What do you guys think the price will be at the end of July? I think we will see a price of 1200$

$1200 could happen if there was a chain split happening before the 1 August day but that is probably not the case because no company has yet signalled this. If a hard fork was to happen that caused a chain split then it would be after 1st August, not before.

The question of what will be the price after the first August. Will the BTC not begin to fall sharply as on July 16?

I don't know, anything could happen. The future is uncertain at the moment even though we're so close.

Chain split is going to be the worst case scenario, bitmain is going to create a new coin called bitcoinabc and perhaps we'll have more forks of bitcoin running simultaneously, that could potentially drive price down to $1000 as OP said but i don't think its likely.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:07:23 AM

bitcoin could not get above 2900 usd. it seems like a double top formation if you look at the charts. i am expection another dump to 2200s before 1 august. we will see what is next then.
The resistance line ($3000) and support line (under $2000) of Bitcoin are very strong and not easy break them. With the news BIP91 helps Bitcoin avoid the fork in August 1st make the price of Bitcoin recovery very fast after crash from $1800 to $2900 lol! But if in next time BIP91 lock-in failure, what will happen?
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:30:13 AM

I don't see any reason why bitcoin's value would decrease by 31st July, it'd be more than $3000 by 31st I guess.

But after 1st August, anything could happen, a pump can occur or a dump, that's a million dollar question right now.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:35:55 AM

I don't see any reason why bitcoin's value would decrease by 31st July, it'd be more than $3000 by 31st I guess.

But after 1st August, anything could happen, a pump can occur or a dump, that's a million dollar question right now.
Even in August I guess prices will sustain as there will be no need of getting panic about forking. If soft fork will be happening then there will be no threat of chin split hence price will increase. Even hard fork will be happening and still chain split also happening then also one chain will attract more investors which will be named as bitcoins and we can all adopt that chain hence it will develop like how bitcoin was doing so far then.

I am too expecting prices to be sustaining above $3000 by end of July and after activation of segwit we can see prices slowly moving toward $5000 in short term.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:04:51 PM

That means nobody really know what can happen in that date, if it's gonna be a pump or a dump, I think the pump right now really came to the core developers supports towards bitcoin, they are really preventing bitcoin to crash down it's price but I really think that the price will surely go down this coming August 1 then after the Segwit Activation it will surely surge back up, that is what I am thinking that is why there are still people that are holding to their bitcoin and waiting for that to happen.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:32:36 PM

That means nobody really know what can happen in that date, if it's gonna be a pump or a dump, I think the pump right now really came to the core developers supports towards bitcoin, they are really preventing bitcoin to crash down it's price but I really think that the price will surely go down this coming August 1 then after the Segwit Activation it will surely surge back up, that is what I am thinking that is why there are still people that are holding to their bitcoin and waiting for that to happen.
That is what I am thinking too, this is also my observation because I notice that the value of bitcoin for the last 2 weeks gets dump, but it came back and back to have a good value of it. I also think that by August 1, the value of bitcoin will get dump because a lot of people now are scared for the news that bitcoin value will go down, but for sure it will also come back on its value and I guess it will continue to increase again after that. So I am still holding my bitcoin.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:00:33 PM

There is another Bitcoin Improvement Proposal in the works, BitcoinABC which is bringing fork most probably on 1st August will create BitcoinABC tokens which will be called Bitcoin Cash (BCC). However, they aren't in big number. But still disruption would be there and we might see some dip.
NY-city

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:45:29 PM

There is another Bitcoin Improvement Proposal in the works, BitcoinABC which is bringing fork most probably on 1st August will create BitcoinABC tokens which will be called Bitcoin Cash (BCC). However, they aren't in big number. But still disruption would be there and we might see some dip.

So many proposals things are getting quite silly.

Just hope nothing major will happen on the 1st and if anyone wants to run an alternative version of Bitcoin they can without affecting others.
But it seems to me that the good avoid confusion, this can not be done and if something will appear in this way, relatively bought Bitcoin, then it needs to be deleted. After all, in fact it will be a problem for many Bitcoin users.

BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:32:16 PM

In the end the price depends on where the whales want the price to be.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███