Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:59:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HUB]Hubcoin. Free tools, trackers, explorers + services for blockchain projects  (Read 11128 times)
HubCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:43:27 AM

We launched ICO twitter bot, which post new tweets about annouced ICO immediately after they appear on Bitcointalk.
It works like Ubique ANN bot (https://twitter.com/ubiqannbot), but search 'ICO' word in thread names and post if found.
https://twitter.com/hubicobot

Development was quite easy and didnt take many time.
Hope it will be useful for community too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 01:07:48 PM

We launched ICO twitter bot, which post new tweets about annouced ICO immediately after they appear on Bitcointalk.
It works like Ubique ANN bot (https://twitter.com/ubiqannbot), but search 'ICO' word in thread names and post if found.
https://twitter.com/hubicobot

Development was quite easy and didnt take many time.
Hope it will be useful for community too.

Yes, it's very useful. Subscribed to try.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
HubCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:45:41 PM

i know you/we didnt reach the 8 btc goal but will you do these services anyway as you/we were close to target and it really could be an awesome feature
We promised to do first 3 Roadmap goals as we rised funds for them.
But of course we dont limit our plans to it.
We going to implement all unreached Roadmap goals too, of course it may be much slower without funding but I think, still possible.

We also want to start making profit and implement monetisation, and will begin with our ICO tracker on next days.
It will be option to move ICO higher on list and place some banners for Hubcoin payment.
And the part of those profits will be invested for additional Hubcoin development and promotion too.
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:30:49 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 09:21:31 PM by VirtualCloudMining

i know you/we didnt reach the 8 btc goal but will you do these services anyway as you/we were close to target and it really could be an awesome feature
We going to implement all unreached Roadmap goals too, of course it may be much slower without funding but I think, still possible.

We also want to start making profit and implement monetisation, and will begin with our ICO tracker on next days.
It will be option to move ICO higher on list and place some banners for Hubcoin payment.
And the part of those profits will be invested for additional Hubcoin development and promotion too.

Nice with business plans involving Hubcoin. You could have used bitcoin but it has high transaction cost.
When Hubcoin gets added to Coin market cap https://coinmarketcap.com/ it will surely increase since there are less than 100 000 Hubcoins sold for 7500 Satoshi giving a very low relative market cap of less than 10 BTC (not including the premine). I know that the unsold coins will be destroyed.
Is the premine 10% out of the original 3 000 000 for a total premine of 300 000?
If so, then the premine, of which 9% is distributed to various coin developers and 1% to the dev, is 3 times larger than the amount of coins sold in the ICO.
How much of the premine is spendable during the first year?
How much is the total of coins that can be bought and sold right now since this has to be included in the information to Coin market cap.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1944476
HubCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:25:42 PM

Nice with business plans involving Hubcoin. You could have used bitcoin but it has high transaction cost.
When Huccoin gets added to Coin market cap https://coinmarketcap.com/ it will surely increase since there are less than 100 000 Hubcoins sold for 7500 Satoshi giving a very low relative market cap of less than 10 BTC (not including the premine). I know that the unsold coins will be destroyed.
Is the premine 10% out of the original 3 000 000 for a total premine of 300 000?
If so, then the premine, of which 9% is distributed to various coin developers and 1% to the dev, is 3 times larger than the amount of coins sold in the ICO.
How much of the premine is spendable during the first year?
How much is the total of coins that can be bought and sold right now since this has to be included in the information to Coin market cap.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1944476

Agree, Hubcoin looks very good in comparsion with any coin which have less than 10 or 40 BTC capitalization.
Total premine is 200,000 as 100,000 was burned, because some developers didnt receive their part and not sent me their Ethereum wallet. ( I waited 1 week for answer )
For now it is 4% of premine spendable, 8.000 coins, as 1 august was choosed on start point and 4% of year was gone.
All 200,000 premine will be spendable after 1 year. (50.000 after 3 months, 100.000 after 6 months for example but process is smooth).
Total coins that can be bought and sold for now is 108.000.
HubCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:09:34 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 07:02:41 AM by HubCoinDev

ICO funds received - 6.46750885 BTC
0.4 BTC was sent to ACP, mbmagnat, Saracenis and Belligerent Fool. (1.6 total)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945355.40 you can confirm it on blockchain as they posted wallets there.
We going to work on Hubcoin together.

Most part of ICO funds now in my hands.
They mostly will be spend on development and roadmap goals, but some part to promotion and adding coin to more exchanges too.
As it was promised we started work on the next Roadmap goals.

Deposits and withdrawals would be enabled soon.
ACP

Activity: 612
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:41:57 AM

We have a free slot available for a block explorer fremium service. Please kindly post here your github coin name and link to your thread.  It will be setup today. I will review beforehand and confirm on your ann thread.
HubCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:33:12 PM

We going to integrate Hubcoin in Scrypto social network https://scrypto.io, and want to use it for giveaway and promotion.
Scrypto creator is mbmagnat, he is in Hubcoin core developers too, joined early and maked website for Hubcoin before.
I also got a little premine of Scrypto.io (for help with Token creation and code verification) and going to distribute part of 5000 Scrypto.io tokens (which cost 4000-5000$) between all Hubcoin wallets on next week. (Except exchanges and premined).

We also have a free slot available for a block explorer fremium service, ACP works on it.
Feel free to post here your github coin name and link to your thread for setting up explorer for you.
Mr. Boat

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:08:06 AM

Have the Block Explorer and Node services been set up yet ? Is the Hubcoin team still going to offer coin creation services for payment in HUB ?
cryptovore

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:29:32 PM

I have a question to the OP:

How do you relate to this coin: https://steemit.com/life/@dragosroua/the-hubcoin-whitepaper ?

By looking at the comments I saw this is way older than yours, although not launched yet, but it should be soon (September). 
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:57:46 PM

Is there a trustable android ethereum wallet supporting hub token?

HubCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:07:36 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 08:17:04 PM by HubCoinDev

Have the Block Explorer and Node services been set up yet ? Is the Hubcoin team still going to offer coin creation services for payment in HUB ?
Yes, we going to develop Roadmap goals even without rised funds.
It will be slower, but still possible I think.
You can see our current tasks and progress here:
http://hubcoin.io/board/public/board/157410d8253640ee3b420ee5afbe3bdf43d327b06b5fb841dd29a08cd967
We working on Block Explorers right now.

I have a question to the OP:

How do you relate to this coin: https://steemit.com/life/@dragosroua/the-hubcoin-whitepaper ?

By looking at the comments I saw this is way older than yours, although not launched yet, but it should be soon (September).  
It is another project with the different goals and roadmap.
But their ideas and whitepaper looks strong and interesting.

I confirm that http://hubcoin.cash is older and white-paper was published near 6 months ago.
But I checked name 'Hubcoin' existance on coinmarketcap, bitcointalk.com announces and found nothing when was choosing name.
I also searched it on google and found only old dead exchange "hubcoin.me" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268905.0
So I unfortunately considered that name is free and decided to use it.

We will put some banner on Hubcoin.io with describing those collision and http://hubcoin.cach project description.

Is there a trustable android ethereum wallet supporting hub token?
As I know, there are few wallets which can support tokens even for computers.
I going to search it today or tomorrow, and will pin to announce if will find.
If not, may be it is a good idea to start development of our own Hubcoin android wallet, possible with the support all another tokens too.

Some news:
~2,900,000 tokens which was unsold on ICO burned.
You can verify it on https://etherscan.io/address/0x563383b56367Ff2afFFE5c6BCF9187bBE52d40Ad,
the total supply is 326803,053345 tokens for now.

Now we accept Hubcoin's on our ICO tracker http://hubcoin.io/ico/
Users will be able to vote for their ICO with Hubcoin's and it will move it upper in the list.

cryptovore

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:17:44 PM

Glad you realized the difference and appreciate your honesty. I am actually the developer behind hubcoin.cash and I intend to launch the product really soon. My proposed ticker would be HCN (I saw yours is HUB).

What can we do to continue both our missions but avoid confusion? I respect your ideas and your development, but HCN was there before, even if it wasn't listed on CMC. There is even an asset issued on top of the NXT blockchain with that name, specifically to avoid collision (once the actual HCN blockchain will be live, that user issued asset will be converted to the new blockchain).

Maybe we can find together a new name or approach for your project in such a way that it wouldn't collide with Hubcoin.cash? Maybe Coinhub? It seems more appropriate for what you do.

Let me know your thoughts.

Best of luck, Dragos.
HubCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:01:44 AM

Glad you realized the difference and appreciate your honesty. I am actually the developer behind hubcoin.cash and I intend to launch the product really soon. My proposed ticker would be HCN (I saw yours is HUB).

What can we do to continue both our missions but avoid confusion? I respect your ideas and your development, but HCN was there before, even if it wasn't listed on CMC. There is even an asset issued on top of the NXT blockchain with that name, specifically to avoid collision (once the actual HCN blockchain will be live, that user issued asset will be converted to the new blockchain).

Maybe we can find together a new name or approach for your project in such a way that it wouldn't collide with Hubcoin.cash? Maybe Coinhub? It seems more appropriate for what you do.

Let me know your thoughts.

Best of luck, Dragos.
Hello, I cant change name so late, sorry.
It will affect peoples and investors who bought Hubcoin on ICO.
As we spread press release on hunreds sites and finished ICO, Hubcoin will associate with our project anyway and changing name may not help.
I think this way is bad for your project too.

You should have created Hubcoin thread on Bitcointalk.org.
I really tried to avoid collision and did everything I could, but it was impossible to found your project before.

What about changing your name to Hubcash?
It is not so painful as your still not launch project, but changing name on live project with finished ICO, exchanges, and spreaded release is deadly.
For my opinion, Hubcash also sounds great, and possible even better than Hubcoin.
(As Bitcoin Cash was launched a couple weeks before, peoples will remember Hubcash very well and it may help in promotion.)
Or may be lets discuss any other ideas without changing project names?
It have some advatnages too: you gaining additional popularity from Hubcoin before start and we can cross promote both projects.
May be a bit confusive, but if we put some tiny banners in the top of the site, problem will be solved, I think.
KuriousCate24

Activity: 114

I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:05:32 AM

There is quite a few new mineable coins that have been released that you can setup block explorers for since you said it would be free for coin devs.

Block Explorers don't take that long to setup for new coins, the older ones with massive blockchains I can understand but the small blockchain ones... where are they ?

Look up the old Sci-Fi cryptocoins, most of them need block explorers but have big blockchains and/or are dead and need nodes, you can surely find somebody who holds the last known agreeable block in each coins thread.

Flowers Are Like Humans...
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:23:11 AM

We don't need a blockchain explorer, we have a couple (sometimes they are down); but if someone wants to take the challenge and build one for Cryptonite, maybe adding new features like richlist (not available in the official explorer software).

el3f

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:38:44 PM

Looking forward for my Hubcoin investment...  congrats to all Hubcoin holder
HubCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:07:50 PM

There is quite a few new mineable coins that have been released that you can setup block explorers for since you said it would be free for coin devs.

Block Explorers don't take that long to setup for new coins, the older ones with massive blockchains I can understand but the small blockchain ones... where are they ?

Look up the old Sci-Fi cryptocoins, most of them need block explorers but have big blockchains and/or are dead and need nodes, you can surely find somebody who holds the last known agreeable block in each coins thread.
Our team started work on explorers, going to make a conveyor and provide explorers to the maximum number of coins.
We dont hurry and going to do everything with the maximum quality.
For now we choosing and test explorers software and finding coins which need it.
For example, we checked coinmarketcap and found that those coins havent even single explorer:
raiblocks, heat-ledger, applebyte, maxcoin, fastcoin, tickets, kittehcoin, ammo-rewards, kibicoin, tigercoin, uro, cabbage, comet, xonecoin, plncoin, dappster, ibank, dpay, gxshares, infchain, aeternity, bitcoin-unlimited, gulfcoin, goldpay-coin, shellpay, axfunds, tychocoin, emoneypower, mind-gene, paccoin, t-coin, primulon, yogold, leviarcoin, batcoin, deltacredits, avatarcoin, todaycoin, lepen, wink, cycling-coin, international-diamond, sharkcoin, birds, donationcoin, braincoin, dashs, rabbitcoin, turbocoin, netbit, shacoin, cubits, betacoin, animecoin, kashhcoin, antimatter, vegascoin, aces, yescoin, fonziecoin, peepcoin, blazercoin, teamup, bitgem, wowcoin, soulcoin, invisiblecoin, motocoiBlackCoin, safecoin, quebecoin, cheapcoin, paypeer, trickycoin, cbd-crystals, lazaruscoin, psilocybin, ocow, lathaan, prismchain, thecreed, shellcoin, gambleo, eggcoin, ivugeocoin, elcoin, cashme, clinton, gameleaguecoin, asiccoin, dubstep, the-vegan-initiative.
Also going to check new coins with no one explores which havent hit coinmarketcap.
You will be able to see first exploreres in a few days or on the next week.
It is impossible to make it before, as we dont want to make trash and working on our trackers improvments + another Roadmap goals like hosting too.

We don't need a blockchain explorer, we have a couple (sometimes they are down); but if someone wants to take the challenge and build one for Cryptonite, maybe adding new features like richlist (not available in the official explorer software).
We going to create explorers with Richlist too, I think we will be able to provide it for Cryptonite later.

Looking forward for my Hubcoin investment...  congrats to all Hubcoin holder
We sent requests to coinmarketcap.com + yobit.com exchange, Hubcoin should be listed there soon.
More people will know about Hubcoin and price may rise high soon.
Also it is avialible for voting on http://novaexchange.com now and will be added when hit 250 votes.
Mr. Boat

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:08:20 AM

What is the go with this on CoinExchange.io for HUB ?

Warning: This currency is currently in maintenance mode. It is advised not to send deposits until the wallet is active.

Why haven't deposits/withdrawals been enabled ? Some people may want to send to their MyEtherWallet Undecided

Wallet withdrawal/deposit will be enabled once the buy wall at 7500sat is removed.

Well it's back in maintenance mode again....

I honestly think it is the exchange doing it or the Project Lead Hubcoin Dev telling the exchange to halt the incoming deposits since most HUBcoin holders already bought on exchange.

The only people who would be depositing to exchange is the Dev's that received from the Project Lead some Hubcoin Premine as every day a % of their total coins they received get unlocked and are spendable..... Seems to me this Hubcoin is being gamed and they aren't letting their own team dump Roll Eyes

What is the Project Lead spending the rest of the ICO funds on ? I see he gave a fraction of it to 8 or so devs but that amount is nothing compared to the total the Project Lead would still have left..... 5BTC ... where is it ? what's it being spent on ? Why do you hold so much and then pay so little for help ?

I also heard rumours that you hired an Office and a couple of Your Countries Local Developers prior to this project kicking off and are supposedly paying them $500 a month Undecided What kind of developers are these ? LMFAO $500 a month... That is a ridiculously low amount for Development as if you have been on these forums long enough you will see that Money talks and it isn't cheap for the things you want.

Also Hubcoin keeps on going on about setting up Block Explorer and Node services... well its been a week and nothing has been set up......  Undecided I can literally get oldmate I know to setup a Pool, BE in 5-10 mins so WTF gives ?

It seems to me from basic observation and reading the trollboxes that you are justing hoping others will do the work for you as that is why you got an Experienced Dev team together (22+ devs remember) yet you are outsourcing other developers that have no clue WTF they are doing compared to the listed gang... I would say that your team is hesitant to set any services up since you are being a bit of a knob by holding the majority of the funds and not spending them on anything, the portions you gave out were for services right, well those portions aren't going to buy much compared to your cut.....

Where is YoBit ? Where is Cryptopia ? Where is Bittrex & Poloniex ? If you have the money in Invested funds why not pay for listing ? it really doesn't make sense as all I see is you (The Hubcoin Dev project lead) posting what you will be doing, have started, need filling etc but none of it has been accomplished.....

I also heard there was internal rift going on due to the Invested funds + you changing the terms all the time Undecided If I was part of the Team I would surely tell you to go stuff yourself if that was the case !

HubCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:03:18 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 09:30:45 PM by HubCoinDev

Well it's back in maintenance mode again....

I honestly think it is the exchange doing it or the Project Lead Hubcoin Dev telling the exchange to halt the incoming deposits since most HUBcoin holders already bought on exchange.

The only people who would be depositing to exchange is the Dev's that received from the Project Lead some Hubcoin Premine as every day a % of their total coins they received get unlocked and are spendable..... Seems to me this Hubcoin is being gamed and they aren't letting their own team dump Roll Eyes
As premine is locked by code, it is impossible for team to dump too early so we even dont worry about this.
It is no sense to ask Coinexchange.io for lock deposits/withdraws.
It is very unlikely, I am contacting them and we will resolve it soon.

What is the Project Lead spending the rest of the ICO funds on ? I see he gave a fraction of it to 8 or so devs but that amount is nothing compared to the total the Project Lead would still have left..... 5BTC ... where is it ? what's it being spent on ? Why do you hold so much and then pay so little for help ?
Most part of funds is reserved for development.
Hubcoin is longterm project, we going to work on it during months and years.
But dont worry, we working very effective and fast, and some goals already mostly ready.
You will see new impressive results every week.

I also heard rumours that you hired an Office and a couple of Your Countries Local Developers prior to this project kicking off and are supposedly paying them $500 a month Undecided What kind of developers are these ? LMFAO $500 a month... That is a ridiculously low amount for Development as if you have been on these forums long enough you will see that Money talks and it isn't cheap for the things you want.
Hubcoin is longterm project, we going to work on it during months and years.
So I cant hire developers with 3000-5000$ salary.
$500 is average salary in Russia, we are located on Saint Petersburg for now.
Its a good price for junior php developer job, and I will increase it a bit months later when developers will get experience.
Those developers are very good for writing websites, work on ICO tracker and improving it etc.
Sometimes they can stuck on hard task, but I am more experience developer, quickly help on this moment and work continues .
70-80% of work have easy or average difficulty, so junior developers can manage it.
And I will help them on rest 20-30% difficult part.
I am going to increase developers number soon.

Also Hubcoin keeps on going on about setting up Block Explorer and Node services... well its been a week and nothing has been set up......  Undecided I can literally get oldmate I know to setup a Pool, BE in 5-10 mins so WTF gives ?
We (I am and some hired developers on office) mostly focused on our first goal and another important tasks for now, going to make it with the maximum quality and turn it to real buisness and profits.
And part of those profits will also goes for Hubcoin improvment.
But work on explorer also goes, Anarchistsprime take that part and work on it, while we with developers improving tracker and
preparing signature campaigns + image/signature converter service.

It seems to me from basic observation and reading the trollboxes that you are justing hoping others will do the work for you as that is why you got an Experienced Dev team together (22+ devs remember) yet you are outsourcing other developers that have no clue WTF they are doing compared to the listed gang... I would say that your team is hesitant to set any services up since you are being a bit of a knob by holding the majority of the funds and not spending them on anything, the portions you gave out were for services right, well those portions aren't going to buy much compared to your cut.....
I am working hard on Hubcoin with some developers on office and there are many results.
In addition, I am poking another 22 devs team ( and 8 of them who receive part of ICO funds and joined core ) and involve them to work too.
Most funds reserved for long-term development.

Where is YoBit ? Where is Cryptopia ? Where is Bittrex & Poloniex ?it really doesn't make sense as all I see is you (The Hubcoin Dev project lead) posting what you will be doing, have started, need filling etc but none of it has been accomplished.....
You can read my previous message before your angry post and see, that we added it on Novaexchange voting + sent requst to yobit.

If you have the money in Invested funds why not pay for listing ?

We paid 0.3 BTC for yobit + novaexchange adding. Its ok I think.
But paying 1-5 BTC for major exchanges is impossible for now, as most part of funds reserved for development and roadmap goals.
We also going to add Hubcoin there in the future, when promised goals will be ready.

it really doesn't make sense as all I see is you (The Hubcoin Dev project lead) posting what you will be doing, have started, need filling etc but none of it has been accomplished.....
Last 2 days we worked on Hubcoin + Ethereum payment integration for ICO tracker, it is pretty hard but very important task.
It is ready and you can see result on our website.

It is our first goal and we want to make it with the maximum quality.
We already start getting payment so Hubcoin slowly turns to Real business.

Some another important work was made, we preparing signature / translation campaigns and make wonderful tool for convertation images to bitcointalk signatures. It will be aviable today on http://hubcoin.io/pics/.
It will be extremly useful for all bitcointalk users, and for our project too.

70-80% of time from those week was spent on those tasks (tracker payment integration + image to signatures tool).
It is very effective, I can discuss about it more and will put strong proofs if you still disagree.

I also heard there was internal rift going on due to the Invested funds + you changing the terms all the time Undecided If I was part of the Team I would surely tell you to go stuff yourself if that was the case !
You right, we had some discuss and debates about ICO funds distribution.
But finally we came to a consensus, and all core team (7 members who agreed to receive part of ICO funds) agreed with me, and support me much for now!

Thank you for criticism and for providing a chance to answer on those important questions Smiley
I am shure, those questions and answers will be very interesting and useful for another peoples or investors too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: