Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:59:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another opportunity to buy Bitcoin at Cheap price  (Read 4921 times)
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:52:50 AM

This is the best time to buy cheap bitcoins.But the time is already getting shorter as you could see that bitcoin price has recovered from $1850 to $2250 today.It would increase more after august when segwit is to be activated.This might be the last chance for investors to buy bitcoins below $3000.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nunchuck master

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:55:41 AM

just do the opposite of what the majority does
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:20:52 AM

Many traders are selling off their Bitcoin because of what will probably happen on August 1. https://coindesk.com market index show Bitcoin trading below $2000 I think this is the best time to buy as the dump is see to be over at the moment. Having been following crytocurrency for quite some time now I see this as another way of dumping bitcoin lower so the professional and skillful traders to buy low and take profit when the price get to $2800. For your information, nothing serious is going to happen August 1.

That's why I don't sell my btc even the price going down or news speculation ( 1 August ). For me, we can't control the price, volume or news, just follow them with a good money management and patience. Every coin has different pattern and future, who know where they go?. I already buy bitcoin with 40% from all my money, because this is the right time to buy not sell. See again the graphic chart and use long time period ( day, week, month ), low price area is reached. Hold it until the price comes up again and take some profit. That's all.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 10:16:21 PM

Many traders are selling off their Bitcoin because of what will probably happen on August 1. https://coindesk.com market index show Bitcoin trading below $2000 I think this is the best time to buy as the dump is see to be over at the moment. Having been following crytocurrency for quite some time now I see this as another way of dumping bitcoin lower so the professional and skillful traders to buy low and take profit when the price get to $2800. For your information, nothing serious is going to happen August 1.
That's correct mate. Dumps will surely happen this Aug 1st and we have already experience some situation happening in Japan concern 13 bitcoin exchanges putting on hold bitcoin transaction by Aug 1st due to the segwit2x, UASF, UAHF which are all  Bitcoin Improvement Proposals (BIP). People who panic sell their bitcoin because of this are ignorance.

Slowhand26

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:56:45 AM

Hello guys. sorry to ask. I am very new when it comes to alt/bitcoins. And as far of my research I am very aware of this "hard fork". since many bitcoin owners and selling them is it a good time to convert my money to bitcoin? Will it apply same rule in stock market "buy low, sell high" principle? I hope someone can enlighten me with this. thanks Smiley
instaexchanges

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:45:30 AM

better to stay away from asian market if you want to buy bitcoins at cheap prices..
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:50:24 AM

Woah really? Is this the right time to buy? Since i don't really understand well about it, i'm still unsure whether i need to buy btc or not. Because many people said that we should wait until august 1. Some also said the price will drop even more in august 1.
But maybe i should take a risk and buy btc since the price hasn't increase drastically.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:59:37 AM

Yes this is the time to buy bitcoin now.Because some bitcoiners panic selling because they are afraid to hacked and robbed their bitcoin
But some are panicking because of price decreasing.Other are they really need money for their daily needs.But bitcoin saver always save until price is explode to a high price.Bitcoin is an oportunity to be rich and oportunity to have cash quikly.
Slowhand26

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:14:27 AM

Yes this is the time to buy bitcoin now.Because some bitcoiners panic selling because they are afraid to hacked and robbed their bitcoin
But some are panicking because of price decreasing.Other are they really need money for their daily needs.But bitcoin saver always save until price is explode to a high price.Bitcoin is an oportunity to be rich and oportunity to have cash quikly.
\

thank you guys for all the feedback. I'll further research and check all regarding bitcoins. anyway, this is all abou "taking risk" and hoping Au"ghost" 1 will be a good one for us
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:46:30 AM

This is the best time to buy cheap bitcoins.But the time is already getting shorter as you could see that bitcoin price has recovered from $1850 to $2250 today.It would increase more after august when segwit is to be activated.This might be the last chance for investors to buy bitcoins below $3000.
I think everytime is the best opportunity to invest our money to the bitcoin. Bitcoin is really a great opportunity for us to become rich. So do not waste the opportunity that given to us.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:12:32 PM

I think everytime is the best opportunity to invest our money to the bitcoin. Bitcoin is really a great opportunity for us to become rich. So do not waste the opportunity that given to us.
The price went much lower providing the users a good buying opportunity. Just because of the upcoming segwit a panic is found commonly over every users and this has caused people to avoid buying when the price went low. Now every user think of missing the opportunity as the price pumping has begun.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:19:22 PM

better to stay away from asian market if you want to buy bitcoins at cheap prices..
Well because of Asian markets has different price is more expensive doesn't mean we must stay away
that is good chance to trade with arbitrase strategy to get fast profit,
we can buy bitcoins from other markets that the price of bitcoins is more low than Asian markets also
the chance to arbitrase between markets is not every time.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 01:03:55 PM

Exactly, I have some friends who missed this opportunity and there is one friend who bought bitcoins worth 10% of his investment capital. The price is rising and it will continue to rise along with the volatility in the price but still, we can't do anything about the panic selling wave. Smart investors got active and purchased in dips and the price is getting back to normal again. I am not sure why people are afraid of Aug 1.
MOBSSTER

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 01:25:24 PM

OMG such a great opportunity lost  Cry I've seen BTC for 1900, now with new scaling of it - SegWit2x & BIP 91 it can grow probably over 3000$
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:33:35 PM

That's why I don't sell my btc even the price going down or news speculation ( 1 August ). For me, we can't control the price, volume or news, just follow them with a good money management and patience. Every coin has different pattern and future, who know where they go?. I already buy bitcoin with 40% from all my money, because this is the right time to buy not sell. See again the graphic chart and use long time period ( day, week, month ), low price area is reached. Hold it until the price comes up again and take some profit. That's all.

Hmmm, the opinion is very good. Even I can not fix or Digest properly about the news, so I am extremely confused as to what to do. But right now my mind is already very familiar after knowing your postings. This is very helpful, maybe it is true if the bitcoin doing so everything will be alright. Because surely everyone will keep using bitcoin long, compared with bitcoin is new because it is most likely old bitcoin have a better rate

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:37:04 PM

When the price of bitcoin increase it is an opportunity for the traders to buy a huge of it for them to have a chance to earn big profit into bitcoin.
However, if the value goes down it is still an opportunity for the traders to sell their coins for them to get their profit. Therefore, whether the price value increase or not they're both called opportunity to all traders in this industry.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:03:55 PM

For me the perfect opportunity to get bitcoin is when the price is low like the one we see a few days ago. Imagine if you got bitcoin when the price is down and selling it at today's price will be instant profit. But since the price has increase, we should wait again when the price dip before buying again.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:16:13 PM

I agree with you here dude. There probably would be a slight difference but not like it will be a major decline or boost. Even now, btc price have bounced back pretty good already and almost back to what many would consider as normal. I don't worry too much about aug 1 beyond

I think we are going to see a lot of changes in Bitcoin after August 1st. It maybe in Bitcoin technology or Bitcoin price. There is a news like Bitcoin will split 2 coins if it happens then surely, it will affect us. And also there is an expectation of a price will go very high like up to $4000. I am not worried about this day, but my curiosity is increasing what is going to happen.
We will be experiencing changes in both the bitcoin technology and in bitcoin price as well. According to the sources bitcoin protocols will be updated and it will bring some awesome changes into bitcoin.
Especially the transaction will not be delayed anymore after the activation of new protocols which will make its use easier and more convenient. With these new featured upgrading the price of bitcoin will rise too.
pressureonme

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:28:53 PM

For me the perfect opportunity to get bitcoin is when the price is low like the one we see a few days ago. Imagine if you got bitcoin when the price is down and selling it at today's price will be instant profit. But since the price has increase, we should wait again when the price dip before buying again.

This is the summary: We missed the buy bitcoin for cheap prices 4-5 days ago.

We didn't like the price and waited for lower prices. We missed almost 40% profit happened only in half a week.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:40:46 PM

This is the summary: We missed the buy bitcoin for cheap prices 4-5 days ago.

We didn't like the price and waited for lower prices. We missed almost 40% profit happened only in half a week.

This is true. That's a sure missed opportunity for most of us. Profit will be huge if you got in before the price surge that we have seen in the last 24 hours. Easy profit. But with the price today, which is too high to buy, there no choice but to wait till it hit bottom again. Question is when? are we going to see a dip again prior to Aug 1? or not? BIP91 has already locked in and it will be activate in matter of days now. Other's may be lucky and for sure bought bitcoin when the price is low and enjoying the profit today or just holding on it right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: