Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To sell all??  (Read 4524 times)
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:52:46 PM

Im losing alot money with this shitty war which decrease btc to 1900$ wtf why this happening. So i need to sell all and go away or i need to wait to 22july and maybe everything will back?

I just wonder how you manage your bitcoin that made you lose a lot of money but whatever happens to it, for sure it was all about your idea and decisions.  If you still have your bitcoins then you should hold it because it seems that value of bitcoins will keep on increasing in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:14:34 PM

Im losing alot money with this shitty war which decrease btc to 1900$ wtf why this happening. So i need to sell all and go away or i need to wait to 22july and maybe everything will back?

I just wonder how you manage your bitcoin that made you lose a lot of money but whatever happens to it, for sure it was all about your idea and decisions.  If you still have your bitcoins then you should hold it because it seems that value of bitcoins will keep on increasing in the future.
in fact in trading you need to be ready for everything, because no one know that what will happen to bitcoin either it will give you profit or lost, but we need to remain as ready for both.
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 11:30:27 PM

in fact in trading you need to be ready for everything, because no one know that what will happen to bitcoin either it will give you profit or lost, but we need to remain as ready for both.

Trading is an combination of profits and loss and you cannot expect the same result each and every time so you should be mentally prepared for everything but if you make loss then you should learn from it and make sure that you don't repeat the same mistake again in future.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:03:31 AM

Selling all at once is never an smart idea as you never know what will be the price of bitcoins in future so even if you are making good profits currently its always good to save some bitcoins for coming days as if price goes higher in future then you can sell your coins at higher profit margins.
Who says that everyone is selling their coins in one time I think these peoples are greedy and fool so sell their coins in one time because if you are just selling your 20% coins then it can return to your old price which you have invested so I would like to say that go for 20% not for all because greed can make everyone let down on the floor who would be never able to stand up once again.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:03:54 AM

Yeah it is also right that in trading we need to be ready our self that in trading has profit and loss both are includes, and should be trading very carefully because if we will doing trading with carefully I hope the losses of chances maybe goes to minimize.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:39:54 AM

Yeah it is also right that in trading we need to be ready our self that in trading has profit and loss both are includes, and should be trading very carefully because if we will doing trading with carefully I hope the losses of chances maybe goes to minimize.

Yes if you have good knowledge of market trends then it will reduce the risk of loosing money as you would be very well aware that what action you need to take and that you will come to know only if you have invested lot of time in learning trading.
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:55:51 PM

If you have good knowledge of trading then you can make profits from each and every single trade and many traders are doing it on regular basis but if you are new then its better you start with a small capital and you should be mentally prepared for the worst scenarios.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:53:23 PM

Yes if you have good knowledge of market trends then it will reduce the risk of loosing money as you would be very well aware that what action you need to take and that you will come to know only if you have invested lot of time in learning trading.

Ya.It's  your own wish to sell all your holding bitcoin.Today price very good. If you want to sell means ,it's well and good. If you are holding high value of Btc means ,you will get very good returns of money. It trading charges are lower if you sell it bulk means.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:47:11 PM

If you have good knowledge of trading then you can make profits from each and every single trade and many traders are doing it on regular basis but if you are new then its better you start with a small capital and you should be mentally prepared for the worst scenarios.

Things aren't as easy as you point them out to be. Even skilled traders face many difficulties trying to trade this market. In current circumstances, only market movers have the ability to accurately plan their actions -- everyone below that will just try to guess the right direction. Only in cases where the market is repetitively moving up and down within a certain range, people have very decent chances of ending up with profits. That's why I only trade in such situations.
NY-city

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:42:33 PM

Ya.It's  your own wish to sell all your holding bitcoin.Today price very good. If you want to sell means ,it's well and good. If you are holding high value of Btc means ,you will get very good returns of money. It trading charges are lower if you sell it bulk means.

What's the point now selling a coin? She survived the split and became very strong. Soon she will survive one more important moment and become ideal))
I am confident that the price of bitcoin can grow significantly by the end of the year

Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:00:53 PM

As your tell people have good knowledge will not get some take loss when trading and only newbie get it??? Any trader on market always ready with any situation and the worst scenarios they not want become true. So, the cut loss point will helps you avoid it and minimize your loss.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:37:06 PM

It's never good to react immediately after the price falls down. In that moment you react emotionaly without thinking about all possible options. It should always have on the mind that bitcoin is very volatile, market is very sensitive so price changes are quite normal. If you sell on every sign of negative price change then you will definetely lose at the end.

malaj
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:24:05 PM

It's never good to react immediately after the price falls down. In that moment you react emotionaly without thinking about all possible options. It should always have on the mind that bitcoin is very volatile, market is very sensitive so price changes are quite normal. If you sell on every sign of negative price change then you will definetely lose at the end.

I agree with you - do not give in to emotions. Even if now you see an attractive price, this is not a reason to make quick decisions.
Think about why you bought a coin. If your goal was a long-term investment, now is not the time to sell a coin

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:21:08 PM

Selling all at once is never an smart idea as you never know what will be the price of bitcoins in future so even if you are making good profits currently its always good to save some bitcoins for coming days as if price goes higher in future then you can sell your coins at higher profit margins.

People who sold their coins before the activation seems to regret their action now. Bitcoin's price is now in a good mood and hope it continue for the next few days.
Panic selling wont give you anything but a headache. Many listen to fuds as this lead them to panic sell. Their thoughts are everywhere like they cant think normal. I think you should know whether your coins will be for long term or in short term holding.

People who are new to bitcoins will surely get panic when they will see price crashing but those who have enough experience will prefer to hold it for a long term no matter what happens in short term as price ups and downs will always be a part of bitcoin economy.
Just wait as we can see even after the hard fork,bitcoin is performing well and its price is $2750 today.Many feared that bitcoin price may crash after hard fork and due to panic,they sold their bitcoins at cheaper price.Fluctuations in bitcoin price is a normal process and bitcoiners who are in the market from earlier would never bother about such price dips.
It was just speculations that the people become considering normal fluctuations in the price of bitcoin the hard fork for bitcoin in future. I think enemies of bitcoin cannot see bitcoin the king cryptocurrency in future, therefore, they start such kind of propaganda that bitcoin is going die and there is no any future of bitcoin.

However, finally bitcoin won the battle and going fast towards his destination. I suggest you not to sale out a single bitcoin. Save it for future.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:05:56 PM

I agree with you that it would not be wise decision to sell only a single bitcoin now because era of all threats have passed away and now the time of bitcoin monopoly has started after 1st August.

I think bitcoin is very near to adopt the position of a valuable resource along with cryptcurrency because I am seeing bitcoin a great competitor of gold in future.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:53:57 PM

I agree with you that it would not be wise decision to sell only a single bitcoin now because era of all threats have passed away and now the time of bitcoin monopoly has started after 1st August.

I think bitcoin is very near to adopt the position of a valuable resource along with cryptcurrency because I am seeing bitcoin a great competitor of gold in future.
Selling all is not a good idea and as of now bitcoin price is increasing. I would rather hold and save bitcoin price because I beleive price would continuosly increase this year. Save bitcoin and hold in the future we can earn profit.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:00:48 PM

I just wonder how you manage your bitcoin that made you lose a lot of money but whatever happens to it, for sure it was all about your idea and decisions.  If you still have your bitcoins then you should hold it because it seems that value of bitcoins will keep on increasing in the future.

It is not about market power and having knowledge about market it is about luck as well  because the prices of bitcoin every second reaching to sky so everyone not need to go every second for the market prices because market should upgrade their system to see the changes of bitcoin. Because bitcoin is rising very rapidly and it has changed the history.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:42:44 PM

About buying or selling we can only guide you weather it is a good decision or not and by now weather selling was a good option can be proved easily if you didn't sell at that time and had you funds in a desktop wallet you could gave easily earned another 400$ just by holding bitcoin
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:11:53 AM

Now, I am curious if you ever sold all of your btc last month. Seeing that we're looking at $3000 compare to last month's $1900. It will be a total loss for you if you did. But if you didn't then I'm glad for you. I think you have a lot to learn about investing since you panicked way too early and planned to sell after seeing that you've lost some of your investments.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:48:09 AM

Holding bitcoin can you a lot of profit if you are expecting good price. If you are expect not good price then you will have doubt so in my opinion it is depended on you that what are you thinking and what your opinion goes but in these days as you mentioned that prices is quite good then you should hold bitcoin because in the ending of year it will reach to $5000 .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: