I am a Muslim
Sounds like scam/fraud
I support your Anti ISIS stand
This Coin has big growth potential
It is just uncommon
Lambo?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HALAL] HALAL Coin for 1.5 Billion Muslims.... No ICO, No premine, No mining.  (Read 7312 times)
ummet-i-muhammed (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 11:35:43 AM

Could you be more precise please!  Support your argument with logical backroun rather than a smiling emoji.
So that i can respond your doubts and concerns.(If you have read the Whitepaper ofcourse).
webvn20

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:42:02 AM

any bounty or airdrop , i hope it coming soon .
ummet-i-muhammed (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 09:39:27 AM

Are Devs are muslim only?

At the moment yes. In future we are planing to hire more developers but we dont have a religion restriction. Religion is a relation between the individual and the go he believes. Something personal. We evaluate people not for his religion but his acts and skills.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:48:47 AM

At the moment yes. In future we are planing to hire more developers but we dont have a religion restriction. Religion is a relation between the individual and the go he believes. Something personal. We evaluate people not for his religion but his acts and skills.
Yes nice, make Muslims as grace all of nature, and I think the coin project's business dont have a religion restriction. good luck dev. I will support this project,
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:05:37 AM

Education & Anti ISIS propaganda
​​
We will incentivize Muslim bloggers, youtubers, twitterers etc. for their contribution to widespread the idea behind the HALAL Coin and anti ISIS propaganda. There will be no free giveaway. We will work closely with our community to incentivize those individuals.

wtf!!!

Now its ISIS who is next?

Using a coin and community for political gains (warfare)

It all sounded good until i read this.
is this even halal?

sounds more like haram
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:09:03 AM

Yes nice, make Muslims as grace all of nature, and I think the coin project's business dont have a religion restriction. good luck dev. I will support this project,

I agree with dev. Employing a person is not due to religion, but ability, skill, experience is most important. I see this project is good and worthy to join us in this project.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:16:28 AM

Don't put religion into this dirty business when you are just want to take easy money for people. Do you know the sources of income who will invest into this ICO whether it's HALAL or not?
Funny concept so how to verify about the status of OP?

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Virtual miner

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:23:56 AM

Also whats with the "for 1.5 Billion Muslims"Huh
You not gona sell or give your coin to non muslims? LOL

why do you advertise for 1.5 Billion Muslims???

Like always muslims being seperatist and turning anything into a political agenda.
sharia has nothing to do with religion its a political program for war fare nothing less

I tried to like this coin but I am out!

good luck!
Samthehero

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:29:58 AM

I'm pretty sure muslims can use Bitcoin and other altcoins. In fact, everybody can use Bitcoin. This coin is pointless, and having a ICO makes it even more pointless.
robeth

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:35:51 AM

Bitcoin for the public..
so may be open to the public as well..sorry
Dev can certainly explain.. Cheesy

ummet-i-muhammed (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 10:40:41 AM

​​
We will incentivize Muslim bloggers, youtubers, twitterers etc. for their contribution to widespread the idea behind the HALAL Coin and anti ISIS propaganda. There will be no free giveaway. We will work closely with our community to incentivize those individuals.

wtf!!!

is this even halal?

sounds more like haram

From what you say above I understand that you support ISIS. But i will assume that you explained yourself poorly actually you dont wanna say that. Do you ?

Political gains ?? warfare Huh

ISIS drove milliions of Muslims to a bloodbath and is the biggest thread for all Muslims. Western governments cant fight against it. Because what they do is basically screen all the internet logs of beople and detect and control radicalized  ISIS sympathizants as early as possible.But at that time it is too late. Somebody has to intervene it before they are fooled and has to offer an alternative way.  We as young Muslims are the only people capable to stop them by using social media especially.  HALAL Coin is preparing the financial and philosophical background for this legitimate movement.

The founders of HALAL Coin can not have any political gain if that is what you mean. This is not an election campaign. We are anonymous. We do this because we want peace instead of war.

We have already stated it clearly. HALAL Coin has 2 aims. 1-Economic solidarity and 2- Fight against ISIS.

We are leading a novel movement here. Because what we do is risky but this might be a big leap of the Muslim cimmunity as well. A beginning of something big.

HALAL Coin dont have just a exchange value. But it has ideological value if you are anti ISIS of course.
Who knows maybe some western government institution and governments pour money to HALAL Coin as well to support us and HALAL Coin holders get rich ,This is also possible. But it doesnt make it haram.

dfebrero

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:41:08 AM

Invest now.  This coin is sure to explode!

Sarcasm ?
ummet-i-muhammed (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 10:45:22 AM

I'm pretty sure muslims can use Bitcoin and other altcoins. In fact, everybody can use Bitcoin. This coin is pointless, and having a ICO makes it even more pointless.

Did you actually read the Whitepaper Huh
nin3tin

Activity: 141
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:49:23 AM

if you are serious with this project atleast give more effort on your projects presentation. I see too little to no effort at all, i even find the name disturbing  Cry it is like a coin to bait people.

If you want investors coming in make sure the presentation is appealing, A rushed project is a bad project.

Also this made me laugh, no one likes ISIS you do not need to say that. Make your selves presentable, Im not giving my hard earned money to unknown individuals.

Virtual miner

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:03:54 AM

​​

wtf!!!

is this even halal?

sounds more like haram

From what you say above I understand that you support ISIS. But i will assume that you explained yourself poorly actually you dont wanna say that. Do you ?

Political gains ?? warfare Huh

ISIS drove milliions of Muslims to a bloodbath and is the biggest thread for all Muslims. Western governments cant fight against it. Because what they do is basically screen all the internet logs of beople and detect and control radicalized  ISIS sympathizants as early as possible.But at that time it is too late. Somebody has to intervene it before they are fooled and has to offer an alternative way.  We as young Muslims are the only people capable to stop them by using social media especially.  HALAL Coin is preparing the financial and philosophical background for this legitimate movement.

The founders of HALAL Coin can not have any political gain if that is what you mean. This is not an election campaign. We are anonymous. We do this because we want peace instead of war.

We have already stated it clearly. HALAL Coin has 2 aims. 1-Economic solidarity and 2- Fight against ISIS.

We are leading a novel movement here. Because what we do is risky but this might be a big leap of the Muslim cimmunity as well. A beginning of something big.

HALAL Coin dont have just a exchange value. But it has ideological value if you are anti ISIS of course.
Who knows maybe some western government institution and governments pour money to HALAL Coin as well to support us and HALAL Coin holders get rich ,This is also possible. But it doesnt make it haram.

You see, that was very easy!

I ask you again!

WHO will be next?

Virtual miner

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:07:36 AM

One last word for you, all of you!

Taqiyya

Does Islam permit Muslims to lie?

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.
riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:12:05 AM

What exactly does you want to say by showing this picture???Language not understandable for many people.kindly elaborate
Pezso

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:15:24 AM

I've never seen anything like that .... I would say that we are in the end! The world ico begins to be punished
FulcruM

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:17:33 AM

Invest now.  This coin is sure to explode!

lol you got me there
brzas

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:20:22 AM

Seems to be legit Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: