Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying 1 BTC with PayPal @ Preev +4% can go first.. or Amazon UK GC @ Preev +0%  (Read 343 times)
avarehab (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:18:05 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 07:26:25 PM by avarehab

I'm looking to buy 1 BTC with paypal @ preev+4%, i can go first as long as it is a trusted member who wants to trade, i can also send as friends and family or however you would like it sent, also would prefer GBP transaction rather than USD, otherwise paypal currency exchange will make it expensive.

I can also purchase with amazon UK gift cards in fact i would prefer to purchase with gift cards.

Thank you
Satosher

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:38:57 PM

I'm looking to buy 1 BTC with paypal @ preev+7%, i can go first as long as it is a trusted member who wants to trade, i can also send as friends and family or however you would like it sent, also would prefer GBP transaction rather than USD, otherwise paypal currency exchange will make it expensive.

I can also purchase with amazon gift cards again ideally UK but i can also do USA at a lower rate.

Thank you

Are you able to get Amazon.fr gift card? For that I would be interested to make some deal.
avarehab (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:04:19 PM

I'm looking to buy 1 BTC with paypal @ preev+7%, i can go first as long as it is a trusted member who wants to trade, i can also send as friends and family or however you would like it sent, also would prefer GBP transaction rather than USD, otherwise paypal currency exchange will make it expensive.

I can also purchase with amazon gift cards again ideally UK but i can also do USA at a lower rate.

Thank you
I could be interested in the amazon gcs in UK standard.
But you can do this on paxful instead so to have escrow on their site involved in this deal?
I would feel more safe in doing it this way.
But you did not say at what rate. Because 0% is not likely to happen for anybody over on paxful for anyone offering their btc. Undecided
Send me a link to your paxful sale in a pm so we can get this going.
Thanks.
Their website is awful i tried to create an offer, was unable to, i can't click or type in any part of the form, do you have this problem ? or is it just me?
avarehab (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:24:17 PM

okay created an offer for you mate, check your inbox.
realproject

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:07:23 PM

All need read here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

Newbie with paypal always made chargeback and reversed. be careful  Roll Eyes
avarehab (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:16:43 PM

All need read here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

Newbie with paypal always made chargeback and reversed. be careful  Roll Eyes
I can also pay via GIFT CARDS as mentioned in OP, but thank you for your input.
avarehab (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:27:15 PM

Still looking, i have a large amount of amazon UK gift cards i would like to trade for bitcoin!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: