Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JKC - The Scrypt Coin with Super Blocks  (Read 33135 times)
WOPR

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Birb.co Bounty and Airdrop Manager

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:49:20 PM

Is there something going on with Junkcoin?  When I launch the client it makes connections quickly and everything looks good.  However after some time (up to half an hour) it decides to de-sync and re-download the entire blockchain.

I never saw this problem with the client.

I have same alltime, today morning my wallet was crash and i close that and restart computer. Now i cant start my wallet anymore. I get error message:
"Runaway exception
A fatal error occured. Junkcoin can no longer continue safely and will quit.

EXCEPTION: 11DExeption
Db::open: Invalid argument
C:\Users\name\dekstop\junkcoin\junkcoin-qt.exe in Runaway exception"

What help, i have try everything but i cant start anymore wallet. I have now start computer 5 times again, close firewall and antivirus without help. After that error message when try start coming windows normal crash window and ask to close or search help, i have also delete log files without help there coming new logs with this messages only..

This crash same time i start make only red graph here:
http://jkc.sytes.net:19327/static/graphs.html?Day
7YsZ8brcQeQziiGwiD4FR9tKLG2nVAWdbs

Have my mining broken my wallet?

Error files in c:\users... looks like this:
db.log:

file unknown has LSN 8/9815391, past end of log at 8/9598239
Commonly caused by moving a database from one database environment
to another without clearing the database LSNs, or by removing all of
the log files from a database environment
__db_meta_setup: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Junkcoin\blkindex.dat: unexpected file type or format
Database handles still open at environment close

-----
debug.log:

Junkcoin version v0.6.3.0-unk-beta (May  2 2013, 22:50:36)
Startup time: 05/15/13 09:12:24
Default data directory C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Junkcoin
Used data directory C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Junkcoin
Bound to [::]:9771
Bound to 0.0.0.0:9771
Loading block index...
dbenv.open LogDir=C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Junkcoin\database ErrorFile=C:\Users\coin1\AppData\Roaming\Junkcoin\db.log

EXCEPTION: 11DbException      
Db::open: Invalid argument      
C:\Users\coin1\Desktop\JunkCoin\junkcoin-qt.exe in Runaway exception      

EnvShutdown exception: DbEnv::close: Invalid argument (22)

I intall wallet first time again, i copy wallet.dat and then delete all files and download wallet again and unzip to computer then i start that again and close and copy old wallet.dat back. Go that right? Now that have long time stay out of sync without any connect. What can do?

Can i still mine to this wallet and i get that all when i get wallet again working?

I did the same a few days ago. To recover your coins, do the following:

Close junkcoin-qt.exe

Press Win+R and type %appdata%\junkcoin
Press ENTER and delete all files in the folder except "junkcoin.conf" and "wallet.dat" (this is your wallet, make a regular backup of this file). Also delete the "database" folder.

Edit the file "junkcoin.conf" and remove all lines starting with "addnode". Save changes and run junkcoin-qt.exe. Wait until download the whole blockchian. Coins are back.

JKC network may be under 51% attack

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kalkuuuta

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 02:34:32 PM

Working, thanks for help to both.

How if my wallet is down like that and still mine there get i that coins later?
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 02:39:39 PM

Working, thanks for help to both.

How if my wallet is down like that and still mine there get i that coins later?

Yes, the reward coins (or any transaction)becomes part of the block chain. The private keys in your wallet allow you to spend the coins in a particular address(Account).

As long as you have the private key to the account, you can import that key into any wallet and that wallet will be able use that address.

The wallet itself is just a storage file for private keys and a local cache of transactions affecting the addresses within it. Transaction information can always be pulled from the block chain to rebuild a wallet.
niteryder

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 02:57:32 PM

Looks like the data center decided to restart my server without letting me know.  http://jkc.allpoolz.com is coming back online now.
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:02:47 PM

Looks like the data center decided to restart my server without letting me know.  http://jkc.allpoolz.com is coming back online now.
http://jkcpool.erundook.net is ddos-protected and is up for >3 days without a single glitch. see testimonials here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=203265.0

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 03:09:21 PM

I have changed the round length to 25 entries in the JKC faucet, to get some testing done.

If needed I will lower it again. Once testing is complete, I would like to get it to the point where there are about 2 rounds a day.

fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:30:08 PM

look good the JKC
WOPR

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:33:54 PM

Restarting p2pool

thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:46:20 PM

it would be nice to have a curve of network hash rate vs time

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
keonos

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 06:08:02 PM

Restarting p2pool
your pool not working
niteryder

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 06:14:49 PM

http://jkcpool.erundook.net is ddos-protected and is up for >3 days without a single glitch. see testimonials here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=203265.0

Good job, you use the same company I use for my pool. 
Kalkuuuta

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 06:19:20 PM

How i can add second pool to my cgminer config so that change that if first not answer. I have add two and that change only if i start cgminer again and p2pool is offline sametime.
WOPR

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 06:24:27 PM

Restarting p2pool
your pool not working

Still receiving dead shares, please, switch workers to other pool while stabilizing

dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 06:25:08 PM

How i can add second pool to my cgminer config so that change that if first not answer. I have add two and that change only if i start cgminer again and p2pool is offline sametime.

I do not know if I am quite understanding.

The default mode in CGminer is the fail over mode.

It will try to connect to the first pool in the list, if it can't it moves down the list. If a pool stops communicating it will automatically drop to the next pool on the list.

If any pool higher on the list comes back to life, CGminer will  automatically reconnect to it.

Perhaps if you posted your cgminer.conf file, we could be of more help.

erundook

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 06:32:19 PM

Restarting p2pool
your pool not working

Still receiving dead shares, please, switch workers to other pool while stabilizing
welcome to http://jkcpool.erundook.net Wink

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

erundook

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 06:34:10 PM

Good job, you use the same company I use for my pool. 
and i'm using handmade software instead of mmcFE Cheesy

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

keonos

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 06:34:39 PM

Restarting p2pool
your pool not working

ok. I will return later.
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 06:39:01 PM

I have an announcement to make.

Due to time restraints with family and work, niteryder has given me the http://jkc.allpoolz.com pool.

I could not allow him to give it to me, so I personally paid him a nice sum for the pool .I believe he should be paid for all the work he has done. A pool is also a business and as a business person, I could not just accept  a business for free.

The bounty on the pool has also been paid to niteryder, as he did complete the requirements for collecting the bounty.

So, as of now I own/run jkc.allpoolz.com pool.

For now nothing will change, but I will be moving the pool unto one of my VPS. niteryder has graciously allowed me the use of domain name and when I am ready to switch over will change the DNS record to point to the new domain. When niteryder wishes to have the domain back, I will make sure there is plenty of time for people to change over to the new domain, which they will be able to use at any time after I switch the pool's VPS.

One of my goals with this pool is to offer a PPS option, either as a separate pool or as a payment option on this pool.
erundook

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 06:45:44 PM

I have an announcement to make.

Due to time restraints with family and work, niteryder has given me the http://jkc.allpoolz.com pool.

I could not allow him to give it to me, so I personally paid him a nice sum for the pool .I believe he should be paid for all the work he has done. A pool is also a business and as a business person, I could not just accept  a business for free.

The bounty on the pool has also been paid to niteryder, as he did complete the requirements for collecting the bounty.

So, as of now I own/run jkc.allpoolz.com pool.

For now nothing will change, but I will be moving the pool unto one of my VPS. niteryder has graciously allowed me the use of domain name and when I am ready to switch over will change the DNS record to point to the new domain. When niteryder wishes to have the domain back, I will make sure there is plenty of time for people to change over to the new domain, which they will be able to use at any time after I switch the pool's VPS.

One of my goals with this pool is to offer a PPS option, either as a separate pool or as a payment option on this pool.
just wondering how much does installed mmcFE cost Cheesy

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Kalkuuuta

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 06:50:54 PM

What PPS option mean? What different to others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: