Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:12:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will all coins continue to go down until 1st August?  (Read 7489 times)
Renji Abarai

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:36:11 PM

I think the downtrend will continue... but it will be nothing as dramatic as what we have seen in the last few days.

Last morning bitcoin has already bounced back. I think there are supports already but still not so much because people are still observing the segwit activations. Once this drama is ok, bitcoin will rise again. Those negative  speculation really affects the biotcoin price.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
harjas2517

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:37:10 PM

I dont think so all coins will drop till 1st of Aug market never goes in the same direction for long time Downtrend or uptrend both is the part of market it can reverse any time nobody can predict the exact picture of market but we can be careful while trading one must have good technical knowledge of coins that we hold for  long & never believe on rumours always do your homework also.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:45:01 PM

I dont think so all coins will drop till 1st of Aug market never goes in the same direction for long time Downtrend or uptrend both is the part of market it can reverse any time nobody can predict the exact picture of market but we can be careful while trading one must have good technical knowledge of coins that we hold for  long & never believe on rumours always do your homework also.
that's it always do your homework before placing entry as we knew that this concerned regarding to what will happen after aug 1 still a long discussion
to conclude so better to have some good insight In what particular coin that we will support. always assess before making an entry as many things can
possibly happen after.
star citizen

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:04:59 PM

I think the downtrend will continue... but it will be nothing as dramatic as what we have seen in the last few days.

Last morning bitcoin has already bounced back. I think there are supports already but still not so much because people are still observing the segwit activations. Once this drama is ok, bitcoin will rise again. Those negative  speculation really affects the biotcoin price.
Not sure about altcoins, but about Bitcoin, you might be right.

Also, recently I have seen some analysts saying that in order to get coins in both chains, people will probably move money out of the exchanges.
If that happens, the number of Bitcoins in exchanges will drop drastically, and being a matter of supply and demand, the price will go up.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:10:53 PM

It would comes into zigzag way inspite of the downward trend as of now because of the upcoming event on this August but for now i do already see some greens on altcoin compared on last weeks price movements which i do see most of them are on reds which we can able to say that we would somehow hit the bottom if the price movement would be on this way but yet prices starts to breath now even in bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:18:26 PM

until 1 August is a optimistic guess, i think at least 1 October, there are huge bubble in this market now, only time can solve it

lakimens (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:55:21 PM

Everything started growing again.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:59:58 PM

I've heard of something happening on August 1st, I still don't know what it is. It seems to be dumping all coins.
Is it safe to say they'll continue to drop till the end of the month and then rebound in August?
What is happening on August 1st?
Most of bitcoin investors eagerly awaited for segwit activation so that block size would be increased and transaction fee would get reduced.But no one expected that hard fork might happen and bitcoin would split into two chains.Even some big whales are trying to make investors panic by spreading this news so that they would sell their bitcoins at cheaper price.As they expected,newbies sold their bitcoins and even altcoin holders also started to sell their coins since most altcoins prices are valued based on bitcoin.But i think that all confusions would settle down after august 1 and then bitcoin prices would skyrocket and altcoins would follow it in prices.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:17:03 PM

August 1st will be the big event in bitcoin because Segwit2x is going to happen in August 1st and splitting of bitcoins. As for now this is just an speculations for most bitcoins investors and there is a long discussion to happen at August 1st. We should still keep our pace calm and wait for the results after August 1st.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:19:29 PM

Everything started growing again.
Yes for now its started to increase its price again. I dont know actually what will gonna happen if there is a totally a big dump before aug1. Ive just have to wait and let see the price then.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:25:28 PM

I've heard of something happening on August 1st, I still don't know what it is. It seems to be dumping all coins.
Is it safe to say they'll continue to drop till the end of the month and then rebound in August?
What is happening on August 1st?
Yes , you are totally true , but you should need to know the exact reason that why the price of the Bitcoin get down because the main reason of the down in the price of the Bitcoin is of panic .
Here to upgrade the network of the Bitcoin and Making it more efficient they want to update with new technology where the same block chain technology will Handle the two coin ( may be this idea can drop because of already launch of BTU , still suspension for me )  and increase the size of the block of the Bitcoin network , so that people can use Bitcoin with more ease and with low fee , but due to this news many people  getting  in the fear because they are thinking that they can loss some money but reality is that nothing will happen bad or mistake because the Bitcoin netwronteam already made the trial of the Bitcoin new update segwit2x , and that is not bad for the old chain of the coin of the Bitcoin .
So don't getting panic and hold your money btc in the address at which you can handle your tat address that have private key .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:29:13 PM

In my opinion, yes they will continue to go down until 1st of August because there is a lot of FUD spreading in the social media and also in the market and that makes the people scared of getting in the market so they are just looking at the market without doing anything good action but i think in the mid of the month of august the prices of coin will start to climb up again.
petrosc

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:38:43 PM

Is it safe to convert BTC balance in Bittrex into USD Tether until the situation clears up?
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:44:33 PM

Mostly, but not all of it of course. people like to diversify their investment, so if bitcoin price goes up then altcoins will follow it and take a look at current price, most coins on the rise due to people buy back after significant decline. Let's see how long it could last until next correction, I expected for big rally in the end of this month because miners has show their intention to signal segwit2x early http://www.coindesk.com/bip91-begins-bitcoins-miners-signal-segwit2x-scaling-proposal-early/
rooster2000bka

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:56:31 PM

There are currently too many people and organizations who care about virtual currency, the value can change in a good or bad way because of the members and the media.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 04:01:38 PM

Of course all bitcoin users expect bitcoin prices to continue to increase as last month, because this will bring a good impact for the economy of its users. Certainly with decline in bitcoin prices will certainly have an impact on altcoin prices and down, but now getting better.
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:08:13 PM

There will be a few exchange halted operations on August 1st to reduce the risks for investors because the bitcoin will split because of the demands of the increasing investor.

laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:59:42 PM

In my opinion, yes they will continue to go down until 1st of August because there is a lot of FUD spreading in the social media and also in the market and that makes the people scared of getting in the market so they are just looking at the market without doing anything good action but i think in the mid of the month of august the prices of coin will start to climb up again.
I think this will continue to go downtrend as many do the panic selling. Eventhough we cant really predict until what price its dip but for sure their will be an uptrend happen after august1. Lets just wait and observe of the things might happen.
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:23:00 PM

No, not all coins will continue to go down but most good coins have already gone down much.
astev

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:23:20 PM

some go up some go down, some do both
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: