Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:02:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will all coins continue to go down until 1st August?  (Read 7502 times)
gamaman990

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:19:00 AM

I think the whales are just playing people's expectation and profiting from the wild swings. I won't sell my coins in this kind of apparent irrational market.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 11:02:11 AM

There will not be a Hard fork of the BTC, it was obvious.

It's just manipulation on the part of the miners.

When they finish playing, the BTC will start again!

It is a poker game, nothing more, just to buy cheaper bitcoins, and have a maximum of fees for a few months!

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Haesoo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:41:07 AM

A lot of fuds are spreading and its not healthy for community. It affects the price as many investors are here for a real business. Maybe if the fuds can lessen, coins will bounce back again before August 1. Maybe not all coins will recover sooner but all potential coins are getting ready for this.
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:53:18 AM

I've heard of something happening on August 1st, I still don't know what it is. It seems to be dumping all coins.
Is it safe to say they'll continue to drop till the end of the month and then rebound in August?
What is happening on August 1st?
something about bitcoin, may segragate, and i think all coin will pump, but there will be rebound like these two days

icerose

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:54:11 AM

There will not be a Hard fork of the BTC, it was obvious.

It's just manipulation on the part of the miners.

When they finish playing, the BTC will start again!

It is a poker game, nothing more, just to buy cheaper bitcoins, and have a maximum of fees for a few months!

Pretty much, but I also think people will realize it once segwitx2 is activated, we won't have to wait until August for a real recovery.
GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:13:56 PM

I am not entirely sure, but I'd say the big dump is over. Maybe there will be another dip, but it will recover soon. The money is there, people are more mature and they want to invest into future technology.

Panic sellers already sold (like idiots) and the happy whales and other people who had some money bought all of the dump. Now the panic sellers realize it is already recovering and they buy in again (with losses). FOMO. Usually it is too late in a stage like 1-2 weeks before something happens. People who sold nothing are laughing now (and those who called early enough to rebuy cheap).

It was stupid to begin with. Lots of smoke grenads from whales to shake out weak investors and buy their stuff cheap only to sell it to them again. Free money for everybody who is somewhat smart. I mean come on. Even when there is the thought of a possible hard fork with a low probability. Nothing would change for BTC. BTC stays the same and chances are slim that the BTU thing would succeed. Why would it even matter? You are stupid if you sold at a loss.
Nascor

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:18:08 PM

there isn't anyone who can answer that question with certainty

markets can't be predicted, you can only make assumptions

since the market has been bearish the last three weeks, we can assume that the downtrend will continue

strohhirn

Activity: 145

★ WORLDCORE ★

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:38:10 PM

I think the best strategy is to buy over time. For example 20$ every week. And when the price begin to rise again you decrease your investment amount.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:57:55 PM

All coins are changing time to time...  Some goes up,  but some also goes down..  Every one panic when something really change but my advice is...  Wait until 1st of august and see whats happen...
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:19:30 PM

I've heard of something happening on August 1st, I still don't know what it is. It seems to be dumping all coins.
Is it safe to say they'll continue to drop till the end of the month and then rebound in August?

Read some news, so you'll know what happen. There's big speculation about 1 August that bitcoin will split and the price going down. That's why many people take safety step with exchange their coins become currency. I suggest hold your coin and see the price after August, become scam or not is the risk. Deal with it and good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Jerzzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:34:04 PM

i guess the value of the coin is going to down. but we do not knowing what happening next this coming update hopefully the value of the coin stay to increase.
papajamba

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:00:08 PM

Recent news is that btc miners are accepting segwit. Market is recovering fast! Get ready
lakimens (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:59:35 PM

All coins are changing time to time...  Some goes up,  but some also goes down..  Every one panic when something really change but my advice is...  Wait until 1st of august and see whats happen...
it's better not to look at any value of alts now since it changes every now and then, let's just see what may really happen on August 1 .
That is exactly what I'm doing, because I bought Ripple(XRP) at $0.15, now waiting for it to recover to it's previous price.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
selline

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:25:02 PM

Surely we all have seen major decline is now found in the bitcoin and some altcoins. Good thing, because the converted a few coins to fiat. The Exchange is constantly red and no one knows when it will recover, with jaw dropped when I saw this. Little that we can do is trust no matter what happens in the activation of segwit2x. the possibility this would happen until the end of the month or early August
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:50:27 PM

Apparently, Segwit is accepted by BTC miners, this is impacting Bitcoin price positively.
It might well be the right time to re-buy.
TuckJeezyKEK

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:34:00 AM

LITE coin has stayed stable. I think some can survive into the Fall.
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:06:29 AM

We likely hit the bottom this past weekend.  If not there will probably be 1 more dump before the 1st imo.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
CryptoMensch

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:18:19 AM

Of course, it will be the cryptogeddon

BANCOR
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:28:06 AM

I really hope that the drop would end soon and the price of the coins to recover as soon as possible,
I really think that it would continue to fall but I hope that my prediction is wrong.
costina

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:38:30 AM

I really hope that the drop would end soon and the price of the coins to recover as soon as possible,
I really think that it would continue to fall but I hope that my prediction is wrong.
Not like you, I very love the time bloodbath on market, it helps me can buy extra amount for altcoin long-term in my list and scapling in short time with good profit. I hope it still continue after August 1st with more new lowest price
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: