Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:52:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEVERDIE- Get ready to live forever- ICO Live now!  (Read 11299 times)
Mas Ustad

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:53:49 AM

Hallo sir sylon. After we register in bounty signature, whether to list the spreasheet is not automatically master? If it does not automatically mean we are waiting in the accept first yes?
thank you. good luck
If already registered to my knowledge stay waiting for more info with the record we've been equipping his procedure and we can have a look at our profile

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mas Ustad

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:57:05 AM

Hallo sir sylon. After we register in bounty signature, whether to list the spreasheet is not automatically master? If it does not automatically mean we are waiting in the accept first yes?
thank you. good luck
If already registered to my knowledge stay waiting for more info with the record we've been equipping his procedure and we can see on your profile we are already to the list yet but I do not know what else ya

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
NelJohn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:59:12 AM

im looking forward for this project. good luck for this NeverDie Game i wish it be successful this project im so excited i think this project is going to successfully.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████
         ▄█████▀▀
        ████▀    ▄▄██████████▄▄            ▄█████  █████▄       ▄████████████▄   ██████████▄    ███  ▄██████████████▄ ███▄       ▄███
       ████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄         ██████▀   ▀█████     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ████  ▀██████████████▀ █████▄   ▄█████
      ████   ████▀           ▀████       ████▀        ▀████   ████          ████   ████       ████                     ▀█████▄█████▀  
      ███▌   ███▌             ▐███      ████                 ████            ████   ████     ████    ▄████████████▄      ▀███████▀    
███   ████   ████▄                      ████                 ████            ████    ████   ████     ▀████████████▀      ▄███████▄    
███    ████   ▀█████▄▄▄                  ████▄        ▄████   ████          ████      ████ ████                        ▄█████▀█████▄  
 ███    ████▄    ▀▀████                   ██████▄   ▄█████     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████        ███████       ▄█████████████████████▀   ▀█████
  ███    ▀█████▄▄                          ▀█████  █████▀       ▀████████████▀          █████        ▀███████████████████▀       ▀███
   ███▄    ▀▀█████████
    ▀███▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀████▄▄        
         ▀▀█████████
One Stop Trading Platform
|  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████[/color]
   CONTACT COVEX  
info@covex.io     Telegram
Futurizt

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:11:26 AM

Living forever is bad and not a good idea at all. I don't want to live forever and I want you not to live forever too.

How about you decide for yourself only ) ok?
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:15:38 AM

Living forever is bad and not a good idea at all. I don't want to live forever and I want you not to live forever too.

How about you decide for yourself only ) ok?

That is it's totally different world where can live for forever. Everybody has his own opinion what he think about this because it would not get implemented on our life in real world. This is virtual reality where it is possible and this make it very interesting.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:28:38 AM

I'd like to congratulate on the site, it's quite beautiful! The project is incredible too, I'll go over the whitepaper and the real proposal of this project, but so far, I'm quite satisfied, ICO will until when? How many days have ICO been in progress?
yes i agree on you it is a good site to congratulate it is really amazing .
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:42:03 AM

Whats the minimum and maximum funding set for the ICO? and who is the escrow for the project?

Also whats cryptos will be accepted during the crowd sale?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:54:44 AM

This thread only just got created and the ICO is already running?

Yes the ICO is running until the end of the month.  As this is more of a gaming based project it was focusing on appealing to gamers on the sites they frequent.  But after receiving requests from investors to post here on bitcoin talk forums it was decided to do so.
I don't think that signature campaign only can handle to promote this project  and the period of time is too short. But I hope that this project will success and hopefully more investor and gamer become interested in this project.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:13:57 AM

This thread only just got created and the ICO is already running?

Yes the ICO is running until the end of the month.  As this is more of a gaming based project it was focusing on appealing to gamers on the sites they frequent.  But after receiving requests from investors to post here on bitcoin talk forums it was decided to do so.
I don't think that signature campaign only can handle to promote this project  and the period of time is too short. But I hope that this project will success and hopefully more investor and gamer become interested in this project.

I think minimum fund is already raised, so no need to worry about how much they will collect. But it is okay they will collect more than minimum fund need.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:14:58 AM

I see there is a wallet on the website but why use eth wallet to claim the bounty?

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:25:22 AM

I see on the sales website now has reached 11,920 eth and 14 million tokens are already sold. A great achievement.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:21:05 PM

That the amount of fees does not change, although investments are actively being made to these addresses.
https://etherscan.io/address/0xa172B914a8F0A7c28439e09eb6ec5F3d18D0f67d
https://etherscan.io/address/0xbbB1EFdEB37cD33B899E6efBc1135722DE89264f
The amount of fees on the site that is not updated?
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:22:44 PM

is there any vr content yet? want something new to experience on my vive

ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:25:25 PM

Very Interesting project. I’ve never encounter a campaign that use two (2) token.
I am happy to be part of this campaign. I hope everything goes well. I will do all I can to support this. Wish Good luck to us all. May the campaign become successful and so we the participants. God bless.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:29:12 PM

I see there is a wallet on the website but why use eth wallet to claim the bounty?

NeverDie tokens are ERC20 type tokens I think that's the reason they are asking for the ETH address for the claim

duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:02:11 PM

Only 1 week before the project ends. I hope investors will invest in this project soon as this is the best game project I know and I am happy to be part of this great project.
hammo

Activity: 493

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:27:38 PM

very different concept.
i think players can earn when they are playing same time.
anujjain

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:50:27 PM

Only 1 week before the project ends. I hope investors will invest in this project soon as this is the best game project I know and I am happy to be part of this great project.

Already 12k ETH invested, developer started promotion late but they are getting what they want.

People investing in good amount so we don't need to worry.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:16:17 PM

Is there any page where we can track how much ICO filled. Please provide link.

https://neverdie.com/

Links are given at the bottom of the page you can browse the addresses which are linked to ICO. There are 4 different address in ICO rules section so you can check it by your self.

There are 4 different addresses but they linked to 3 addresses.
Third one linked to second. Maybe team should change it.

You can visit the website here. https://neverdie.com and see all four wallets near the bottom of the home pages.

I know but I'm saying the third address is linked to the second one.

Code:
<b><a href="https://ethplorer.io/address/0x21f303eb9356cdd9c16232b3a1f0735eccf0dbba" class="text-purple" target="_blank">0x21f303eb9356cdd9c16232b3a1f0735eccf0dbba</a></b><br>
<b><a href="https://ethplorer.io/address/0xa172b914a8f0a7c28439e09eb6ec5f3d18d0f67d" class="text-purple" target="_blank">0xa172b914a8f0a7c28439e09eb6ec5f3d18d0f67d</a></b><br>
<b><a href="https://ethplorer.io/address/0xa172b914a8f0a7c28439e09eb6ec5f3d18d0f67d" class="text-purple" target="_blank">0xA06C88b8a2a140a48da3a130A0B07A2c77c7bD9a</a></b><br>
<b><a href="https://ethplorer.io/address/0xbbB1EFdEB37cD33B899E6efBc1135722DE89264f" class="text-purple" target="_blank">0xbbB1EFdEB37cD33B899E6efBc1135722DE89264f</a></b><br>

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:23:04 PM

Already 12k ETH invested, developer started promotion late but they are getting what they want.

People investing in good amount so we don't need to worry.
Wow is this true? 12k Ethereum already invested in this project. Well this project is so good to invest on, because of the quantity of investors come and go in this project. Hope for this project to earn more.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: