Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEVERDIE- Get ready to live forever- ICO Live now!  (Read 11299 times)
anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:31:04 PM

This thread only just got created and the ICO is already running?

Yes the ICO is running until the end of the month.  As this is more of a gaming based project it was focusing on appealing to gamers on the sites they frequent.  But after receiving requests from investors to post here on bitcoin talk forums it was decided to do so.
I just want to clarify something, You said that the ICO is running until the end of the month. Can you be more specific what month does the ico will end? it is sounds confusing actually. are you saying this month of July will end the ico, though your bounty announcement was posted July 23 on this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2041257.0

ICO will finish 31st July it's clearly written in site. Only 6 and half day left for ICO.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NeverdiedEVER

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:42:19 PM

This thread only just got created and the ICO is already running?

Yes the ICO is running until the end of the month.  As this is more of a gaming based project it was focusing on appealing to gamers on the sites they frequent.  But after receiving requests from investors to post here on bitcoin talk forums it was decided to do so.
I just want to clarify something, You said that the ICO is running until the end of the month. Can you be more specific what month does the ico will end? it is sounds confusing actually. are you saying this month of July will end the ico, though your bounty announcement was posted July 23 on this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2041257.0

Yes it ends on August 1. You can see the countdown timer here: https://neverdie.com/
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:51:30 PM

its seems like a game web
i got my robot on web.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:29:22 PM

The campaign runs 6 more days, I think your strategy is good because it is past the segwit limit, I am quite curious about your road map and what plans will continue after the campaign ends. How many years of your goal to capture global players, all games have long-term plans.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 05:18:51 PM

The campaign runs 6 more days, I think your strategy is good because it is past the segwit limit, I am quite curious about your road map and what plans will continue after the campaign ends. How many years of your goal to capture global players, all games have long-term plans.
The campaign runs 6 more days since that will be the date when the ICO will end.  I find this project quiet interesting since the only person I see on the team is Jon which is rare but still the project have raised 12000++Eth already.
I don't think they planned the dates where the segwit issue will be solved or end but its quite interesting that it will.

Anyway, do you guys plan to open a slack channel since it's more convenient for people to see updates there.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
zekeshawn

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:19:26 PM

Just finished reading the whitepaper and I am impressed by the look and the details. I am 100% sure that this ICO will be successful they already meet the minimum cap and there are still few days left before it will be sold out.
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:21:39 PM

Will we able to use VRGold token in AsgardVR and VRSilver in the AmeVrica? And will we be able to directly trade them on the exchanges?

Anyway, do you guys plan to open a slack channel since it's more convenient for people to see updates there.

Maybe you can try their discord channel it's quite similar to the slack https://discord.gg/tQdwYkc

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:33:52 PM

Will we able to use VRGold token in AsgardVR and VRSilver in the AmeVrica? And will we be able to directly trade them on the exchanges?

You can look at alpha wallet there is option to exchange these token NDC but I don't think all these tokens will be listed on other exchanges for trade. Exchange function is not at the moment but in future people will be trade these tokens via in built wallet.
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:47:36 PM

Already more than 12600+ Ethereum raised by Neverdie. It will definitely reach its target, 7 more days to go and  its already a successful venture. I dont think anyone is hesitating to invest in Neverdie right now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
LaBlanj

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:56:57 PM

i have got some NEVERDIE tokens on my ethereum address. but where can i get those tokens? Who deposit them?

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████▌  █████████████████
████████████▌  █████████████████
███████▀▀      ███▀      ▀██████
██████   ▄██▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄██▄   █████
█████▌  ████    ▄▀  ████   █████
█████▌  ▐███▄▄▀▀  ▄▄████   █████
██████   ▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀  ▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄████████
▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Samueltalk

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:01:38 PM

You have great thoughts, you give the opportunity for gamers to make money. Hopefully the ICO you schedule for a week will be a success.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:07:05 PM

Im gonna follow this project because this project seems to be interesting! goodluck for the Ico btw.
NeverdiedEVER

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:13:33 PM

i have got some NEVERDIE tokens on my ethereum address. but where can i get those tokens? Who deposit them?

I am a little confused at the question. You have NEVERDIE on your ETH address? Your Wallet? You can get them here: https://neverdie.com/
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:17:03 PM

I am a little confused at the question. You have NEVERDIE on your ETH address? Your Wallet? You can get them here: https://neverdie.com/

It could be a fake token that someone created and did an airdrop. It happens on Waves platform all the time and I guess it could happen on Eth as well.
SonyEricSon

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:18:26 PM

God will be confused to answer questions like this, this is really an unreasonable question, I'm sure no one person can answer questions like this
Even dev was confused with this question

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:22:38 PM

God will be confused to answer questions like this, this is really an unreasonable question, I'm sure no one person can answer questions like this
Even dev was confused with this question

Or so he confused the project, the tokens are available in your wallet as informed by ADM.

Your Wallet? You can get them here: https://neverdie.com/
NelJohn

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:31:45 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:45:40 PM by NelJohn

im really happy when im accepted here in this campaign. im gonna follow this project becouse seems to be interesting and give the opportunity for gamers to make money ill support this Neverdie campaign project. Cool

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████
         ▄█████▀▀
        ████▀    ▄▄██████████▄▄            ▄█████  █████▄       ▄████████████▄   ██████████▄    ███  ▄██████████████▄ ███▄       ▄███
       ████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄         ██████▀   ▀█████     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ████  ▀██████████████▀ █████▄   ▄█████
      ████   ████▀           ▀████       ████▀        ▀████   ████          ████   ████       ████                     ▀█████▄█████▀  
      ███▌   ███▌             ▐███      ████                 ████            ████   ████     ████    ▄████████████▄      ▀███████▀    
███   ████   ████▄                      ████                 ████            ████    ████   ████     ▀████████████▀      ▄███████▄    
███    ████   ▀█████▄▄▄                  ████▄        ▄████   ████          ████      ████ ████                        ▄█████▀█████▄  
 ███    ████▄    ▀▀████                   ██████▄   ▄█████     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████        ███████       ▄█████████████████████▀   ▀█████
  ███    ▀█████▄▄                          ▀█████  █████▀       ▀████████████▀          █████        ▀███████████████████▀       ▀███
   ███▄    ▀▀█████████
    ▀███▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀████▄▄        
         ▀▀█████████
One Stop Trading Platform
|  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████[/color]
   CONTACT COVEX  
info@covex.io     Telegram
kenanzz
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:41:43 PM

Already more than 12600+ Ethereum raised by Neverdie. It will definitely reach its target, 7 more days to go and  its already a successful venture. I dont think anyone is hesitating to invest in Neverdie right now.

You're right. Wink According to me Neverdie project will be reach on its aim. I'm really happy because of invest on that project.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:48:53 PM

Close to 13000Ethers now, 1000Ethers have been added to the ICO address, at this rate the ICO is moving I think the fund will double when August 1 comes. Thought I don't know how the Bitcoin price at that time will impact the last day rush hour
VentoXDR

Activity: 644
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:56:30 PM

I like this campaign, fund-raising is just fine. I think that before August 1, the amount of investment can double Roll Eyes
Truly a good result. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: