Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management  (Read 65457 times)
Cryptostare

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:16:57 AM

This put a lot of the worries I had to rest. Great to see the dev team being transparent. I REALLY look forward to seeing this project grow now.
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:20:50 AM

Our team is working hard to get things running in anticipation of the crowdsale this week. We are churning out code and even took time to take a group photo! We'll continue to post regular updates here, on our blog and social media throughout the project. We're really excited to be working on this project and we were really saddened and confused when people questioned that we're real. I know it sounds too good to be true when professional engineers from respected companies are trying to launch something in this community, but here we are.

Our CEO also had a < 1 minute interview with our architect this morning - not on anything technical - more so a brief chance to say "hi" during their busy days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKcWJ2EUgbI

Yeah, they look like real scam artists, to me Roll Eyes It's good that we investigate everybody, but sometimes I think it can degenerate into conspiracy theories

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
ticterine

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:28:19 AM

yep, looks like a team full of developers, t-shirts and shorts everywhere. Glad we put this to rest. Now we can focus on the product! I can't wait for the crowdsale!

I'm just so excited because I'm so sick of insurance companies. The whole industry is stacked against us. My buddy's wife works as a nurse. She says that hospitals literally inflate the bills to send to the insurance companies b/c they know companies will only cover certain percentages. The worst part is everyone knows it - the insurance companies don't care because they can just pass on the costs to the people paying the premiums! It makes me sick...
MadPanda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:50:40 AM

Loving that transparency of the dev team! Keep up the good work you guys are awesome!

yep, looks like a team full of developers, t-shirts and shorts everywhere. Glad we put this to rest. Now we can focus on the product! I can't wait for the crowdsale!

I'm just so excited because I'm so sick of insurance companies. The whole industry is stacked against us. My buddy's wife works as a nurse. She says that hospitals literally inflate the bills to send to the insurance companies b/c they know companies will only cover certain percentages. The worst part is everyone knows it - the insurance companies don't care because they can just pass on the costs to the people paying the premiums! It makes me sick...

Ticterine I understand where your coming from but to say the companies don't care at all cant be 100% true, I thinks there's more to this like high pharmaceutical costs, absurd government regulations, a lack of competition  for consumer services, astronomical overhead costs including pre existing conditions and a lack of options due to federal mandates, I'm not saying there all good either pretty sure some of these massive companies are sure to skim off the top and inflate there prices because they just can with impunity but somethings got to change and perhaps it starts here.

BitFarmer75

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:56:07 AM

I hate insurance! I really do. They make a lot of money and break families apart.  When it's time to pay they lowball the hell out of you!  I know I went to the E.R., because I was bleeding on my head.  Do you know what they gave me?! For cream (which you can buy over the counter) and 300 dollars bill. I was so upset. So short story it's time to change.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:01:45 AM

Quite interesting and provide a new concept and mindset in insurance. Hopefully the struggle in this cryptocurrency can be successful.
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:04:32 AM

Great news to announce!

We just finished a deal with Coinomi (https://coinomi.com/), and we will be working on integrating our token into their platform in the coming days. By the time we launch, you should be able to exchange your UMC along with every other currency they support on their platform!

We've been in contact with some exchanges, but have not progressed to a point where we would be comfortable announcing something. The Coinomi integration is a huge step for us and the first mainstream integration we will have!

Thanks to everyone for your continued support!

This news deserves more attention, rather than some weird questioning on the team's authenticity. I am glad you clicked the photo and made the video, and it's a pity you'd to do it as I'd spoken to you personally via Skype and didn't doubt it, but yeah I am really excited about exchange listing. THIS IS BIG
johngoodmanbtc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:18:09 AM

This whole project could revolutionize the entire insurance industry!

Just last year I purchased a pre-owned vehicle. Due to negligence from the previous owner, oil consumption was a major issue. I brought this issue to the attention of the dealership on multiple occasions, but they chose to ignore the problem.

Then it happened. The car broke down in the middle of a highway. Fortunately, my insurance company covered the cost of the tow to the dealership. They tore down the motor to discover the root cause. It was over 12 hours of work just to tell me they had condemned the motor. The cost of the repair was another $3,000.

The worst part about the entire experience? My insurance waited until all the work was done to tell me that it wouldn't be covered. I was infuriated!!

I really do have faith in this project. Fewer people should experience what I had to go through.
rahitrokudaime09

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:22:05 AM

What i see umbrella coin is one of the best.
I think any insurance company would be very useful for people.
But umbrella coin is very good and is the right choice for insured.
I am proud to work together and hopefully umbrella coin triumphant.
ticterine

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:31:04 AM

Loving that transparency of the dev team! Keep up the good work you guys are awesome!

Ticterine I understand where your coming from but to say the companies don't care at all cant be 100% true, I thinks there's more to this like high pharmaceutical costs, absurd government regulations, a lack of competition  for consumer services, astronomical overhead costs including pre existing conditions and a lack of options due to federal mandates, I'm not saying there all good either pretty sure some of these massive companies are sure to skim off the top and inflate there prices because they just can with impunity but somethings got to change and perhaps it starts here.

Sorry, I don't agree at all. These companies want to protect their bottom line. Period. That's why they raise your premiums without you having done anything, or try to sell you low premiums with a HUGE deductibles. That's why what Umbrella Coin is doing is very important. They're giving a new transparency to insurance and they're not taking as big of a profit.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:35:44 AM

Hello I have added the team pictures to my Umbrella Coin Interview, I hope this clears all doubts that this is a serious project with real people and developers behind it and we are looking forward to the team success.
http://cryptocurrencieshub.com/umbrella-coin-democratized-insurance/

digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:27:45 AM

Always nice to see people behind a project being transparant, showing up your pictures to convince people shows how motivated you guys are, I was excited a few weeks ago as I am excited right now on this project, hope this will be succesfull, is it an idea to open up a slack channel soon ?

cryptotum88

Activity: 379

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:10:26 AM

I apologize for my behavior.

There are a lot of ICO and I wanted only to warn the users , my post wasn't to trolling their job but only to assure that they are really working togheter for this coin.

This pic will help people to be more trustfull on this project Smiley

Please Dev update your linkedin profiles when you have some spare time.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:30:54 AM

It is really good news about entering in collaboration and partnership with Coinomi which is one of the important exchange and light wallet provider for range of different coins and tokens. I think people will love using their UMC directly from mobile with more ease and comfort. You guys are doing great work and heading in right direction.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:02:01 PM

It is really good news about entering in collaboration and partnership with Coinomi which is one of the important exchange and light wallet provider for range of different coins and tokens. I think people will love using their UMC directly from mobile with more ease and comfort. You guys are doing great work and heading in right direction.

The ease of use definitely matters these days as most of the investors want to transact or trade as fast as possible and mobile wallets give you that independence.
Its great to see the team is determined towards the success and its already in the tokenmarket as well. The insurance market is hitting all time low and we need something like this to secure everyone.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:56:26 PM

The ease of use definitely matters these days as most of the investors want to transact or trade as fast as possible and mobile wallets give you that independence.
Its great to see the team is determined towards the success and its already in the tokenmarket as well. The insurance market is hitting all time low and we need something like this to secure everyone.

Totally agree, if all can be secured people will invest more and have no doubts, thats why this project is such a good one.

umbrellacoin (OP)

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:33:02 PM

Always nice to see people behind a project being transparant, showing up your pictures to convince people shows how motivated you guys are, I was excited a few weeks ago as I am excited right now on this project, hope this will be succesfull, is it an idea to open up a slack channel soon ?

We use Discord. The development team tried Slack and didn't really like it. Come by and say hello sometime! https://discordapp.com/invite/mwKSgTK

We also have some pieces of news to share!

1. I hope you're keeping up with our development at http://staging.umbrellacoin.meteorapp.com/. We're making good progress pretty regularly and we'll have a full experience (minus payouts) very soon.
2. We released a brief video showing the policy creation/claims process. It will be up on our website soon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AsfZ7ovbsM
3. We were featured in an article on NewsBtc: http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/08/16/umbrella-coin-aims-democratize-insurance-industry/

Thank you all for your continued support, enthusiasm and curiosity around the project! A strong community will help make us successful for many years into the future!
anggada18

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:30:32 PM

If you need indonesia a translator, just PM me.. thank you dev
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:38:55 PM

We use Discord. The development team tried Slack and didn't really like it. Come by and say hello sometime! https://discordapp.com/invite/mwKSgTK

We also have some pieces of news to share!

1. I hope you're keeping up with our development at http://staging.umbrellacoin.meteorapp.com/. We're making good progress pretty regularly and we'll have a full experience (minus payouts) very soon.
2. We released a brief video showing the policy creation/claims process. It will be up on our website soon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AsfZ7ovbsM
3. We were featured in an article on NewsBtc: http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/08/16/umbrella-coin-aims-democratize-insurance-industry/

Thank you all for your continued support, enthusiasm and curiosity around the project! A strong community will help make us successful for many years into the future!

Thank you for all the latest news and updates. That really helps new people to get involved and I am looking to watch your video tonight when I am more relaxed so I can digest the info better.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:42:03 PM

Why I join this project?

because this project has a mission and a good vision. I always look forward to a project like this. I will join his ICO at first. Hoping to be a good profit for future investment. I'm sure anyone who supports this project will not regret it. For an investment, the Umbrella project proves to us all if the project is a viable project. If the cryptomania were intelligent in choosing a project, it would immediately join to support the Umbrella project in full. Hopefully we, who read this project, including smart people. Only those with narrow ways of thinking, who will say Umbrella project same like other project.

Go Umbrella I will support you till the end of project and success
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: