Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:43:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management  (Read 65456 times)
karanj

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:39:37 PM

UMC objective is to Reduce complexity and increase Wealth and value creation for the policy holders.Amazing concept looking forward to it.

cryptoquake101

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:52:29 PM

Sounds like a good idea hope it shakes the system up just cant stand high deductibles and confusing policy
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:04:05 PM

Yes, hope so, maybe its begin of the week thats why, hope we will speed up with the ethereum since yesterday slowed down a little bit

Cryptostare

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:31:55 PM

I'm really excited to see this project pass the 1000 ETH mark. The devs are actively working and responding in their discord. This is an awesome and I would recommend it wholeheartedly.
BitFarmer75

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:06:39 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 03:23:41 AM by BitFarmer75

Yes, hope so, maybe its begin of the week thats why, hope we will speed up with the ethereum since yesterday slowed down a little bit

I agree with you.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2086
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:13:57 AM

I'm really excited to see this project pass the 1000 ETH mark. The devs are actively working and responding in their discord. This is an awesome and I would recommend it wholeheartedly.

A pretty good achievement for the beginning of ico sales, especially with the duration crowdsale long enough..
I am sure all tokens will be sold out until the end of ico, Keep spirit for all participants  Wink

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cryptoquake101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:27:00 AM

Its no big deal out the box there's always a rush and they have plenty of time to hit there goal and if there marketing keeps spreading it will gain momentum again, so far the 3 days they have been live have been very successful.
MadPanda

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:56:02 AM

Its no big deal out the box there's always a rush and they have plenty of time to hit there goal and if there marketing keeps spreading it will gain momentum again, so far the 3 days they have been live have been very successful.
I would have to say i agree especially since the giant SEC hammer that been dropped recently I am amazed any ICO can get traction with all the big brother fear flying about. Do you guys think the SEC laws are going to cause major problems for projects like this in the future?

phucbot93

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:11:07 AM

the maximum is 100,000 ETH bit still only 1100 ETH was invested. I think it's quite slow, we need to pay more for marketing. Some project have ~ 700 ETH invest everyday.
MadPanda

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:27:13 PM

the maximum is 100,000 ETH bit still only 1100 ETH was invested. I think it's quite slow, we need to pay more for marketing. Some project have ~ 700 ETH invest everyday.
Overheard in there discord a possible marketing firm helping to promote them soon im sure this will help there reach but they have gotten off to a good start its still early they have plenty of time for growth.

cryptoquake101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:38:03 PM

I skimmed the white paper so maybe I missed this but are there plans to add more features to the client after the public claims portion is finished? Will the community be able to post/chat in open discussion as well?
MadPanda

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:41:55 PM

I skimmed the white paper so maybe I missed this but are there plans to add more features to the client after the public claims portion is finished? Will the community be able to post/chat in open discussion as well?
Its a good question Quake im sure they already have there hands full.
They usually respond to the threads here but you can try there discord https://discord.gg/85D6jNr gonna ask my self next time I'm in.

digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:56:36 PM

We are getting like 300 eth up per day, very good ! but in order to get closer to 5000 I hope we will be on some news and some ads will surely help!, such a good project should be heared!

cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:01:36 PM

We are getting like 300 eth up per day, very good ! but in order to get closer to 5000 I hope we will be on some news and some ads will surely help!, such a good project should be heared!

Yeah you're right, I wonder though what are the best advertising channels from here to continue the momentum? They've been featured pretty much everywhere. Any good ideas on that for the team to listen to?
umbrellacoin (OP)

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:54:08 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 03:43:51 PM by umbrellacoin

We have just created a telegram channel! Come join the conversation! https://t.me/joinchat/GlFQWUMMzwyg1GxHy5x_Eg
cryptoquake101

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:23:57 AM

Yeah you're right, I wonder though what are the best advertising channels from here to continue the momentum? They've been featured pretty much everywhere. Any good ideas on that for the team to listen to?
Honestly if they can get some interviews, YouTube coverage and some marketing I think it would help but its all kind of hard with the ETH run the altcoin drop and the SEC hammer being thrown....speaking of which is Umbrella Coin Howey Tested?
MadPanda

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:24:44 AM

Honestly if they can get some interviews, YouTube coverage and some marketing I think it would help but its all kind of hard with the ETH run the altcoin drop and the SEC hammer being thrown....speaking of which is Umbrella Coin Howey Tested?
Yes they did pass the Howey Test and honestly what the SEC is doing is more of a threat then direct action most of this is just fear mongering in the hope someone will lead by example and register with the SEC. I understand there are alot of scams out there and the investor needs to be protected but this is a slippery sloop once and goes against what Crypto stands for and they know they can lock one ICO into this trap they will roll full steam ahead regardless of the fact they could never possible hope to cover the entire crypto market they are already 10 years behind the traditional market.

cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:11:10 AM

Yeah the last thing we want here is the government. The government has killed innovation everywhere, in the insurance industry allowed it's cronies to prosper at the expense of customers. UmbrellaCoin is clear of Howey Test, but I like that crypto industry stands in defiance of government threats
cryptoquake101

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:51:33 AM

Yeah the last thing we want here is the government. The government has killed innovation everywhere, in the insurance industry allowed it's cronies to prosper at the expense of customers. UmbrellaCoin is clear of Howey Test, but I like that crypto industry stands in defiance of government threats
The government destroys everything it touches a major reason why especially the health insurance industry is a wreck and it doesn't help when monster corporations and big pharma inflate the cost of services in this industry.
onassii

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:59:24 PM

Bought some and joined Telegram Smiley Hoping for the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: