Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:47:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management  (Read 65456 times)
ioseta

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:33:30 AM

Umbrella Coin is running a photo contest!

During the crowd sale, we are looking for photos of people holding umbrellas.
Three winners will be chosen.

Send your pictures to info@umbrellacoin.org with the subject #getyourumbrellasout

1st Place will receive 1200 UMC
2nd Place will receive 600 UMC
3rd Place will receive 300 UMC

The best photos will be chosen so remember to be creative.
This contest is open to everyone (please read eligibility information for more details)

Eligibility and Contest details
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DPG-tpQJ9b_B_BB2QghCphc4me0SXmvmZJ-xQYVMaSA/edit?usp=sharing

Nice work, interesting contest Smiley
I think that campaigns like this Umbrella Coin's effects  to the participants motivation in good way and adds excitement to the process.
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:53:10 AM

i want to ask regarding the bounty
i see there is written like this there "There will be 1.2% of total tokens available during this bounty. This amounts to 1.2 million tokens. Rewards will be given for the following activities"

so will the 1.2% based in the coins sold or the total supply?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:55:06 AM

How much tokens in total they have? I seen 69 mln, but all tokens sold??
How much money they raised?
ul31171393zhi@163.com

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:04:46 AM

And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:20:24 AM

support and get experience for discuss umbrella coin
i wish umbrella coin going succes ,  in future

magisterr

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:25:45 AM

Why I didnt receive answer?
mancunar

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:09:35 PM

when is ICO over sir? looks like I see ICO has ended since 20 september yesterday. sorry if i am wrong, because i see from ICO calendar token market.
ticterine

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:35:34 AM

Why I didnt receive answer?

I think I read in their telegram they raised about 1550 ETH and sold around 2M tokens. I think they're going to do a burn.
PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:49:09 AM

What this token UMC be used for life insurance, health, auto and property ?
umbrellacoin (OP)

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:37:09 AM

Hey, everyone!

This is has been a crazy month for us here at Umbrella Coin. Our last month had few ups and downs, the major being the transition of the new team from previous team and subsequently the loss of a great development team. Today we’re pleased to announce after discussions with few aspirants, we’ve hired a new developer towards our project. The new developer is a research scientist at Virginia Tech and has worked on lots of projects as a hobby and commercially. In the last few days, he has worked on the product to add support for UI for uploading documentation for claims as well as support for integration of UMC wallet with user accounts. Right now, mostly efforts have been made on UI development side and we will continue to work to add functionality to the buttons and integrate them with smart contracts.

On another note, we have revamped and relaunched our smart contract to give a greater bonus to our investors. As of now, we have compensated all previous investors with a doubling of your initial investments. We have also developed a new reward tier system for the remainder of this sale. The news tiers will be as follows:

1st Tier: 350 ETH – we will give a 4x bonus (2400 UMC/ETH)
2nd Tier: 351-1000 ETH – we will give a 3x bonus (1800 UMC/ETH)
3rd Tier: 1001-1950 ETH – we will give a 2x bonus (1200 UMC/ETH)
4th Tier: 1951-4000 ETH – we will give a 1.5x bonus (900 UMC/ETH)
4001 EtH and after will receive 600 UMC/ETH as normal

You can join our crowdfund by going to https://www.umbrellacoin.org/crowdfund/
Remember, we will not and do not post our contract address anywhere other than the site. If you see it anywhere else, it may be an attempt to trick you.

On a last note, I would like remind everyone that our #getyourumbrellasout picture contest is still running to the end of the crowdsale! Don’t forget to submit those pictures, because the ones we have gotten so far have been great! For more info on this contest visit: https://www.umbrellacoin.org/umbrella-coin-photo-contest/

We can’t even begin to express our appreciation for the support that our amazing community has provided us over these past months. We would like to thank everyone involved for helping us make this project as successful as it has been. Together, we will make rainy days bright again.
magisterr

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:56:55 AM

So big bonus - very bad idea! people would not buying tokens with so big difference. Only First investors will buy. So, better - make max 20%. 400% - crazy and very bad idea.

Why you didnt answer to my question??
nighthawk888

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:08:10 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 03:22:54 PM by nighthawk888

I was just immediately kicked out of the UMC Telegram group without reason or warning by the mod for voicing my disagreement with their new bonus structure. This is incredibly inappropriate for a team to do to an early angel investor. UmbrellaCoin Mod, if this is a policy for your mod team, don't even think about deleting this post here because I will make a new thread and write about it on my Steem. It's already saved to my hard drive so super easy for me to do. You should have allowed a discussion instead of auto-banning dissent.

The community should know that any voiced criticism of the team is being deleted immediately on their Telegram group. People on the telegram group are wondering if there is something wrong with the app that messages are being deleted, but the truth is that we are being censored. I do not appreciate this, nor does the community. Some members of the community were voicing their agreement with me, which makes it all the more inappropriate to ban me in an attempt to silence dissent.

The bonus structure has changed with this new ICO, and these are different terms than we invested with at first. Early investors were promised a 100% bonus over other investors, which we were all entitled to receive when the smart contract ended. Our original coins were doubled for all the problems the team had, but now we find these new investment terms with tiers of 400% and 300% bonuses offered. In effect, there is no bonus for those that invested originally compared to the 400% tier, and decreased bonus than originally promised compared to the 300% tier. This amounts to dilution of the early investors. The team did this simply because there were not many people investing at first, and they want to attract more funds. They did not even ask the community for our opinion when they changed the investment terms.

Hey, everyone!

This is has been a crazy month for us here at Umbrella Coin. Our last month had few ups and downs, the major being the transition of the new team from previous team and subsequently the loss of a great development team. Today we’re pleased to announce after discussions with few aspirants, we’ve hired a new developer towards our project. The new developer is a research scientist at Virginia Tech and has worked on lots of projects as a hobby and commercially. In the last few days, he has worked on the product to add support for UI for uploading documentation for claims as well as support for integration of UMC wallet with user accounts. Right now, mostly efforts have been made on UI development side and we will continue to work to add functionality to the buttons and integrate them with smart contracts.

On another note, we have revamped and relaunched our smart contract to give a greater bonus to our investors. As of now, we have compensated all previous investors with a doubling of your initial investments. We have also developed a new reward tier system for the remainder of this sale. The news tiers will be as follows:

1st Tier: 350 ETH – we will give a 4x bonus (2400 UMC/ETH)
2nd Tier: 351-1000 ETH – we will give a 3x bonus (1800 UMC/ETH)
3rd Tier: 1001-1950 ETH – we will give a 2x bonus (1200 UMC/ETH)
4th Tier: 1951-4000 ETH – we will give a 1.5x bonus (900 UMC/ETH)
4001 EtH and after will receive 600 UMC/ETH as normal

You can join our crowdfund by going to https://www.umbrellacoin.org/crowdfund/
Remember, we will not and do not post our contract address anywhere other than the site. If you see it anywhere else, it may be an attempt to trick you.

On a last note, I would like remind everyone that our #getyourumbrellasout picture contest is still running to the end of the crowdsale! Don’t forget to submit those pictures, because the ones we have gotten so far have been great! For more info on this contest visit: https://www.umbrellacoin.org/umbrella-coin-photo-contest/

We can’t even begin to express our appreciation for the support that our amazing community has provided us over these past months. We would like to thank everyone involved for helping us make this project as successful as it has been. Together, we will make rainy days bright again.
nighthawk888

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:30:50 PM

So big bonus - very bad idea! people would not buying tokens with so big difference. Only First investors will buy. So, better - make max 20%. 400% - crazy and very bad idea.

Why you didnt answer to my question??

I also remember it being around 1530 Eth. You can see original contract address at 0x80fd353b8C7Cc6FE4C8c582251f132C44643E05f
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 06:54:46 AM

I cant see the website counter right now...
How much you raised already? And,  what will happen if you sell UMC 2400 coin/ eth?
Sentrep

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:51:59 AM

I also remember it being around 1530 Eth. You can see original contract address at 0x80fd353b8C7Cc6FE4C8c582251f132C44643E05f

Yep, just cheked, 1538,26 in 409 transactions. 50% of amount was raised in 13 biggest transactions.
The biggest one 147,47 Eth.
Info from open sources.

UPD: Info for 0x80fd353b8C7Cc6FE4C8c582251f132C44643E05f. But as i didn't participate in original ICO - dunno whether this contract adress correct or not.
nighthawk888

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:34:01 PM

Update on my situation - I was personally messaged by the team on telegram with an apology by 2 different team members and have been able to rejoin the Telegram community. One message appears below:

"Mr NightHawk
We apologie for our moderator's behavior we were unaware he was deleting and banning users for no good reason.
We care about honest and constructive opinion it helps use decided how  we can change our porject for the better.
We hope you will continue to be active in our community and provide challenging questions and insight.
Thank you for your support looking forward to hearing more from you in the days to come."

As the apologies appear sincere I accept them, but we as a community must continue to be vigilant, and any attempts at censorship must be reported. Hopefully this will not happen again as it seems the moderator has been instructed not to do this.

Yep, just cheked, 1538,26 in 409 transactions. 50% of amount was raised in 13 biggest transactions.
The biggest one 147,47 Eth.
Info from open sources.

UPD: Info for 0x80fd353b8C7Cc6FE4C8c582251f132C44643E05f. But as i didn't participate in original ICO - dunno whether this contract adress correct or not.

As I participated in the original ICO, this was my contract address, but I think you are able to verify for yourself by checking the token distribution from the contract and seeing that it corresponds to "UmbrellaCoin" in etherscan.io.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:56:35 PM

Hello, fix this on your site:

TOKEN SALE STARTS IN

to

TOKEN SALE finished IN

Wink
umbrellacoin (OP)

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:41:57 AM

After careful consideration, we have decided that with all the recent setbacks and feedback from the community we will be ending the contract and terminating the crowdsale.

We will now be focusing our attention on client development and features on the website. The unsold tokens will be burned within the next 72 hours. We will also be reaching out to other exchanges to try and reach a broader platform.Due to the funding, we have received for the project the number of staff members has decreased. With this situation there may be delays with progress, we will adjust our roadmap accordingly.

We would like to thank all our contributors for their ongoing support as well as the community for their constructive feedback. We will be releasing updates as they develop, please be sure to check in weekly to follow our progress.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:34:26 PM

umbrellacoin

Hello. What with our bounty? Im wearing signature...
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:10:59 PM

After careful consideration, we have decided that with all the recent setbacks and feedback from the community we will be ending the contract and terminating the crowdsale.

We will now be focusing our attention on client development and features on the website. The unsold tokens will be burned within the next 72 hours. We will also be reaching out to other exchanges to try and reach a broader platform.Due to the funding, we have received for the project the number of staff members has decreased. With this situation there may be delays with progress, we will adjust our roadmap accordingly.

We would like to thank all our contributors for their ongoing support as well as the community for their constructive feedback. We will be releasing updates as they develop, please be sure to check in weekly to follow our progress.

You guys had a couple setbacks but I appreciate the openness throughout the process.  The team seems very thoughtful.  I look forward to seeing umbrella coin develop over the months to come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: